Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Stay Double

+3
Molly
NazrinTsunMouse
Simply David
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fate/Stay Double Empty Fate/Stay Double

Post by Simply David Sat 26 Nov 2011, 9:09 pm

In the town of Fuyuki, the Holy Grail war begins...

But what has happened? It seems that the servant classes have been summoned twice over. It would seem the Holy Grail is a troll.

What will happen? Find out in this special story of
FATE
STAY
DOUBLE
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fate/Stay Double Empty Re: Fate/Stay Double

Post by Simply David Sat 26 Nov 2011, 9:56 pm

Illyasviel was tracking down a certain master. Emiya Shirou... son of Emiya Kiritsugu. She searched for him, and would find him soon.

She had both of her servants in following her in Spirit form as she skipped along to where she knew Shirou would be. Yes, a fight with Shirou would be fun at the least...

She should try to take his head home with her! Yeah, she'll do that!

----

Sakura was sitting in her room. Had she made the right decision? Was it a good thing that she wasn't fighting? Something about her Caster seemed familiar... but it didn't matter now anyway. She sighed and laid down in bed. She was worried about Shirou... worried about her Onii-chan, and worried in general...

---

Shinji was annoyed. "Damn useless servants, why do I always get stuck with bad luck?!" He kicked a rock as he walked back to his house. "They didn't even find someone for me to fuck..."
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 26 Nov 2011, 10:03 pm

It had been a long night for Emiya Shirou. Accidently summoning two servants and finding out that he was now to take part in this Grail War had been completely draining on the young man. He was hoping to return home once he and Tohsaka went their separate ways so he could get a good night's rest. It seemed that wasn't going to be the case though.

"I assume you have some extra rooms in that large house of yours, right Emiya-kun?" She asked, as they walked away from the church.

"Yeah, there's a guest hou-" Shirou stopped suddenly, finally donning on him what she was asking, "Wait, why do you want to know Tohsaka?!"

"I'm staying at your place," She stated matter of factly, as if it should have been obvious to him.

Shirou was stunned into silence for a good minute before a proper reaction processed through his mind, "W-w-wait, Tohaska, you can't stay there! You're a gi-"

"I don't see the problem here," Rin interrupted him suddenly. "We're allies now, so it would be better if we were under the same roof in case one of us were to be targeted."

Before Shirou could work up a counter to that, (granted a poor counter) Rin turned to her servants, completely ignoring him, "Saber, Archer, I hope you two don't mind, we'll be staying at Emiya-kun's place until our alliance ends."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 26 Nov 2011, 10:22 pm

Aimi stared down at her arm, a series of symbols tattooed on its underside, marking her as a participant in the Holy Grail War. It seemed unlikely for someone like her to get involved in the fighting, despite the fact she was a magus, but the Holy Grail was smart, and it only accepted those who had something they really wanted from it. So here she was. somehow, though, instead of the traditional one-Servant-one-Master policy, the Grail was mixing things up a bit.. and she now had two Servants.. the other Command Seal trailing from her collarbone, across her right shoulder and down her back a bit.

She slide the palm of her other hand across the newfound marks on her arm, then got up. She was currently clearing out the guest room, which she had been using as a storage area, for her two new.. friends? Assistants? Either way, it was cluttered, and she had to at least get the boxes and such off of the bed. Walking over, she picked up on of the boxes full of 'treasures', more hoarded junk than anything, and carried it out into the hallway before setting it down against the wall. She'd move all this stuff into her own room later.

----------------------------------------------

Shifting out of her Spirit form, a woman sporting a snakelike grin walked up alongside Shirou, one of her hands resting on her hips while the other hung there and swung slightly with each step.

"I thought it wasn't as big a deal if a guy and girl stayed together in this era, Master. Or are you just a prude? Don't worry, if you were to try anything, I'd be happy to stop you.. either that or one of your new girlfriend's Servants would."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 26 Nov 2011, 10:28 pm

Sukoshi strode purposefully through the cool night air, his servants trailing behind him.

"Rider, Lancer, be on the lookout. We must find the other servants before they find us..." He warned, one hand on his sword.
----

"Of course, milady." Odysseus replied. "After all, 'tis a blessing to be surrounded by such lovely companions." Mentally he was celebrating that he'd get to hang around even more women than normal. Truly a good day to be an Archer, he thought.

----
"Ye alrigh', Master?" Asked Lugh, standing beside Sakura's bed. "Because I was goin' ta go restore me prana wif' some loose wom- I mean, ah, 'massage the rapists", yeah. Er, whatev' their call."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 26 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

Sakura jumped a bit, "Oh, Lancer..." She wasn't sure what he meant by 'massage the rapist'...

"Uhm, Lancer... you shouldn't be here. Onii-chan would get upset," She said, from her laying position still, with a bit of a worried face.

-----

Kariya was already done. That is to say, he had gotten bored and left. Those girls sure did look mad though...

He had done enough for Prana's sake, so he was now watching over Shinji. Not letting him know he was there but instead just watching him sulk. He wasn't sure why, but he enjoyed seeing his 'master' upset, and continued watching from the tops of houses nearby. Regardless of anything, he needed to protect his 'master' anyway, otherwise how could he call himself a proper servant?
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sat 26 Nov 2011, 10:56 pm

Saber merely folded her arms as she emerged from spirit form. "A partnership could be beneficial, certainly, especially at these early stages of the war. I approve, Tohsaka-dono."

Her Master was intelligent, that was appreciated for certain. And really, this Emiya Shirou seemed like a decent enough person. At this early point in the war, there wasn't a reason to make him their enemy. Getting to know his servants, of course, was a plus to this as well. Perhaps it would lead to an agreement of some sort later. For now, there was no real reason to attack him when he seemed to be a decent person. However, Saber had not yet spoken to his servants...

And when one of them appeared, well... the comment was rather amusing, if impolite. Saber didn't really care about her Master's romantic life. It wasn't her place to intrude into it, unless for whatever reason she became involved in it. Which would be... Saber wasn't exactly sure how that occur and doubted that it would ever happen. In any case, she sized up the other servant, Rider, for a few moments, in silence.

----

Assassin was a bit nervous. Thing had happened so quickly, her 'Mother' seemed quite nice... but now she was cleaning a room for herself and the other servant who had been summoned alone. Shouldn't she help? Assassin wasn't sure...

She edged down the hallway to the room Aimi was cleaning out. The other servant made her a little nervous, sometimes, and she was embarrassed by her clothing. She wasn't even clear on why she was wearing something so revealing like this. But 'Mother' had been so kind to her...

She peered into the room.

"Mother? Can I help you?" she asked.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:10 pm

Archer peeked into the room after Assassin. Truthfully, she saw no problem with the room as it was, she had far harsher sleeping conditions as a child. Although she couldn't bear the thought of forcing Assassin into such conditions.

She shook her head quickly, Assassin was a heroic spirit too, she must have endured some hardship in her life. However she couldn't bring herself to look past the girl's physical age.

"Perhaps I could assist you." she suggested, "Some of those boxes look rather heavy."
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:14 pm

"G-girlfriend?! Tohsaka isn't my gir-"

"He isn't my boyfriend!" Tohsaka interrupted rather loudly, her face had the slightest tinge of a blush, showing her embarrassment. In order to hide that moments loss of composure, she pushed back her hair with the back of her hand and spoke clearly, "Since there's no objections, we should hurry back to Emiya-kun's place and come up with a strategy."

Shirou, of course, still had his objections, but Tohsaka had already walked ahead of him. This was not a good night for him. He sighed in resignation. He just couldn't win against her.

----

"Understood, Master," Mulan, otherwise known as "Ping", stated whilst still in Spirit form. It was better this way, she didn't want to attract unneeded attention by having women gaze upon her face. That would cause way too many problems than what they could afford this night.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:24 pm

Caenis of Thessaly, or as this meager competition had deemed her name her, 'Lancer', followed behind the man that was deemed her 'Master'. Calling him such left a bitter taste in her mouth. She was above such things. No man was her master, and she wasn't going to pretend otherwise.

"You need not worry with my strength on your side."

She prayed this 'Grail' would be worth the degradation of giving into to another's will, for a time.

---------------------

Aimi was about to get another box when she heard Assassin's voice, and turned to look at her, who lingered in the doorway to the room with Archer. She hoped they would start getting along a little better. It wasn't that they disliked each other.. it was more that Assassin was.. very shy. Her outfit was a bit.. odd.. considering. She'd have to remember to get her something a little less.. revealing, since she was clearly a child, at least appearance-wise.

Being called 'Mother' would take some getting used to, but she didn't have the heart to correct her. She, too, didn't like the idea of a little girl carrying heavy boxes, but she could see Assassin's eagerness to help.

"If you two don't mind, I could use a hand. Archer, would you mind moving some of the boxes from the hall to my room? And Assassin, you can help me put some of the clutter in the boxes, alright?"

Aimi then picked up some stray paper, straightened them out, and put them in one of the boxes along with a couple of books, as if to demonstrate her point.

-------------------------

Agnora cackled at her Master and their now ally's reaction to her comment. This was going to be fun, she could already tell. As she laughed, she could feel eyes upon her, and her lifted her gaze to meet that of the other Master's Saber. She seemed like the noble type. She'd be fun to mess with, as well.

"Oy oy. Keep your gaze to yourself. I don't need you checking me out while we're walking. We can save that for later, in private. Certainly, Master and Tohsaka-san will need us to shoo and give them privacy later, anyway."

Last edited by Molly on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Sat 26 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

Archer nodded and picked up one of the boxes. She started to leave before coming to a realisation. She turned back to the others.

"Which room would that be?" she asked.
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sun 27 Nov 2011, 12:13 am

Assassin nodded, edging nervously away from Archer. She didn't dislike her, but... she wasn't used to her, and she had always been shy around people she didn't know. She hurried into the room and away from Archer, as quickly as possible, taking a position beside Aimi. She quickly and quietly picked up a pair of small books to put them in the box. She merely hoped that she was being helpful to her "Mother".

She set about loading... pretty much anything in reach into the same box.

----

"Ehhh?" Saber's eyes widened as she followed her Master. This girl, Rider, she... she couldn't be serious, right? Saber's cheeks colored, briefly, in embarrassment that her gaze had been perceived in that manner. Even if it had been a joke, still, the basis of such a joke was how the recipient of the gaze perceived it... or something of that manner.

"I was not looking at you like that," she quickly replied. "You are another servant, I thought it only intelligent to get a good look at you. Especially since we will be working in association with one another."

It was a logical response, and Saber's reason for looking at the other servant anyway.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 27 Nov 2011, 12:34 am

Aimi blinked once, then sighed at herself. "I'm sorry, Archer. It's down the hall, the door right before the leave the hall to go into the living room. Thank you very much for the help."

The young woman smiled at Archer before turning her attention back to her smaller helper, who was now putting things away in boxes after fleeing from Archer's side. She really should know better than getting close to Servants or trying to help them get along, considering what the Holy Grail War usually entails, but she wanted her her little 'family' to be happy, regardless. She quickly moved away from this train of thought.

When Assassin finished filling up the first box full of various objects that littered the room, she set another next to her and took the full one out into the hall, before coming back inside and sitting next to the small Servant. "Thank you for the help, it'll make this go a lot faster."

--------------

Rider chuckled as the watched the noble Saber's cheeks color from her commentary. It was satisfying, to say the least. As for if she was joking or not.. it was half-and-half. Certainly she was another Servant.. but she was also, well, kind of attractive, so she wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to mix a little flirting in with her playful banter. She guessed the poor girl was over thinking it by this point, she seemed like the type to do so. So cute.

"You keep telling yourself that, my fair maiden, because, you see.. while you may have been just 'getting a good look at me', it is still, technically, checking me out." She smiled pleasantly. "'Associating' with you will be quite enjoyable, I can already tell."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sun 27 Nov 2011, 1:06 am

Assassin smiled at Aimi.

"I'm glad I can help you, Mother," she said, picking up another book to place in the box. There were quite a few books in here... Assassin was a bit curious about all of them. She wasn't sure if she should ask, though... would it be okay to ask about the books? She certainly wanted to do so. "I... Mother, what are all these books about?"

She held the book up to demonstrate.

----

"Judging by our first meeting, associating with you will be incredibly enjoyable, Rider," Saber replied, the sarcasm dripping from her tone. To be truthful, what Rider had been saying was embarrassing, but Saber was keeping it internalized at the moment. Since showing it would almost certainly provoke the woman. Of course, even this didn't make her totally adverse to working with her. Saber was more resilient then that. It just meant that working with Rider would be more... difficult.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 27 Nov 2011, 1:28 am

Saber, meanwhile, was also staring at Rider. She wasn't sure why; but seeing her casually flirt with the other saber was getting on her nerves. She could tell she wasn't going to like this person.

"Hey! You!" she said. "Don't go flirting with every woman around here; and let your guard down! We have to be ever vigilant!"

She pointed to Shirou.

"This person could run off and get himself killed at any minute!" she said. "He certainly looks the type to stupidly charge into dangerous situations! Keeping him from dying will probably be a round the clock job!"

--

Sigmund, meanwhile, was running behind Illya on all fours, occasionally stopping to sniff something he found interesting. He hoped he would get to fight soon; he was aching to KILL something. His master was off limits because she was his master (and also completely adorable); and he didn't like his chances against the other berserker.

--

"So...what should we call our awesome magical team?" asked Takako, turning to her two servants; as they walked down the sidewalk. "I was thinking 'Takako Dynamite'; but that sounds like the name of a baseball team..."

Normally she'd have been at home asleep right now; but her uncle had booted her out, and told her to come back when she'd fought another master. She was feeling rather sleepy; and her attempts at conversation at this point were mostly to keep herself awake. It didn't help that her uncle had made her train extra hard today.

She supressed a yawn, and rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes. She was determined not to disappoint her uncle. He'd taken her in when noone else would; and had taught her everything she needed to know to become a badass magical girl. And all he'd asked for in return was one wish once she got the grail. He hadn't told her what he wanted her to wish for; but that didn't matter. Cause she was a heroic magical girl, determined to making the dreams and wishes of the people around her come true...and...stuff.

Before she realized it, she was falling asleep; and started to fall over.

Last edited by GenericSpider on Sun 27 Nov 2011, 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 27 Nov 2011, 1:44 am

Shirou had heard everything they said clearly and he could feel his ears burn hot at the implications behind them. These girls were going to be the death of him. He just knew it.

It was then he heard Saber's remark about him rushing off into danger. "Hey!" He responded with indignation, though he couldn't deny that he would rush into danger. And he didn't want these women risking their lives to protect him. In fact, he wouldn't anybody risking their lives for him.

"What are you yelling about Emiya-kun?" Tohsaka asked a little ahead of them, "do you want to attract the attention of other Masters?"

"But she...!" He then sighed, dropping the argument on his lips. He just didn't have the energy.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 27 Nov 2011, 1:53 am

A sudden presence would be felt by the group walking from the church.

A small girl with snow white skin and wearing foreign clothes stood at the top of a hill, with a terrifying and hardly visible being standing next to her, "Hello, Onii-chan,"

She had a smirk on her face, and was looking down at the group, but Shirou would be able to notice: She was looking at him specifically.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Sun 27 Nov 2011, 7:10 am

Caster sighed. This child was annoying, did she really have to call her "master"? She would've loved to just walk away, but without the child she wouldn't get the grail, and without the grail she wouldn't get her wish. Even if she had to work with these pathetic earthlings to achieve her goal, she wouldn't go out of her way to help them otherwise. After all, a princess doesn't get her hands dirty for a peasant's sake, and these scum were lower than peasants.

She simply watched as Takako fell.

Archer nodded and headed off towards Aimi's room.
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 27 Nov 2011, 10:40 am

Rider seemed to take in both of the Saber's comments for a moment, before she raised her hands in surrender. "Alright, alright. Don't double-team me, you two. I'll stop, for now."

Was she making a sexual joke, or just innocently commenting that she would be good for now? Most likely the former, considering provoking these two was certainly turning out to be entertaining. She turned her attention back to the Saber that would be her partner in this venture, and laughed out loud at her blatant insulting of their Master's capabilities.

At Shirou's reaction, which was conspicuously vacant of a denial, she grinned and looked at him, then back at Saber.

"I think you've hit the nail on the head concerning our Master, friend."

Then she felt the presence of another person and lifted her head to look at her, but obviously not meeting her eyes because they were so focused on her new Master. Rider tilted her head to the side, then looked at Shirou.

".. My, you certainly are popular with the ladies."

----------------------

Aimi let out a sigh of relief as she and Assassin filled up the last book full of things. She patted the top of the box she had just closed, then looked over as she heard the young Servant speak.

Leaning over, she looked at the cover of the book and chuckled. "This particular book is one of my old textbooks from high school that I thought I lost. I had to pay for it with my allowance. It was for my Anatomy course."

"All of the books we put away are mainly study materials, because I keep the ones I read for pleasure on a shelf in my room. About.. half of them are magical textbooks, most disguised as something else, or I put a book cover on them. The rest are things I bought about.. well.. a bunch of subjects. Just things I was interested in. Also, it seems, some of my 'lost' school books."

She stood up and nudged the box she had been filling into the hallway with her foot.

"Now to start getting these out of the way."

As she picked up a box, she could feel uneasiness settle upon her. The other Masters would probably on the move already, maybe even fighting by now. Hunting for other Masters was definitely a priority, moreso than clearing out a room, but still. It wasn't that she was waiting for them to kill each other off or anything, that would be crude, but she didn't really feel like risking the lives of her two new companions just yet.. at least until they started complaining about it .
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sun 27 Nov 2011, 12:15 pm

That was inappropriate, at least, if is had been the kind of comment Saber suspected it to be. Of course, she wished to give Rider no further opportunities to make embarrassing jokes and therefore did not respond. She wasn't at all in the mood to be teased. Instead, she turned to face forward and continue along, catching up with her Master, when...

The girl, with the snow-white skin. She almost looked albino, on the hill up ahead. She seemed familiar with Shirou, which wasn't really a surprise. What was a surprise was that unmistakable presence, there was only one thing that it could be. Another servant.

Saber's hands flew to the katana and wakizashi sheathed on her hips.

"Tohsaka-dono, Emiya-san," she said, immediately shifting her stance into a combat-ready one. "There's someone with her. A servant."

----

Assassin didn't at all mind that they hadn't gone out to look for other Masters and servants yet. As long as they did it, and they won, she would be quite pleased with simply spending some time with Aimi otherwise. "Oh, I... alright, Mother."

She continued to pack away the books. She was so incredibly happy that she'd gotten a nice person for her 'Mother'. Even if the presence of another servant made her nervous... she was just happy to be able to spend time with 'Mother'. She smiled as she packed away more books and papers. Aimi sure did have a lot of books in this room...

Shortly afterwords, she realized something.

"Um..." Assassin started. "Can... we eat, after this?"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 27 Nov 2011, 5:13 pm

Saber quickly got between Shirou and the girl; putting her hand on the hilt of her sword as she did so.

"they must be eager to die, if they're going to challenge us this early," she said.

--

Sigmund, meanwhile, was standing on all fours by his master's feet. He smiled at the people below, showing them his teeth.

"Can we go kill them now? Can we? Canwecanwecanwe?" he asked, rather excitedly.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 27 Nov 2011, 6:11 pm

Archer stood between Tohsaka and this new girl, his bow already in his hand.

"Eager to die indeed. More so because we outnumber them two-to-one."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 27 Nov 2011, 7:46 pm

Aimi looked surprised by Assassin's question. Then again, maybe she was wrong about the time? It had been getting dark earlier, lately. Pulling out her cell phone, she checked the time. No, it was indeed midnight. Still, she wasn't sure if the girl had eaten earlier or not, and if being Summoned effected that at all..

"Hm, I guess so. It's a little late, but I don't mind making you something if you're hungry."

She hesitated for a moment, then gently patted the young girl on the head. With Archers help, she moved the remaining boxes from the hallway to a corner in her own room.

"Glad we're done with that. Now, let's see, what to make.."

Aimi went ahead into the kitchen and looked through her fridge. She didn't have much, but she did have rice, some beef, and some pre-made curry roux. Curry would be easy to make, and even though it was clear her two Servants weren't from Japan originally, they'd still like Japanese-style curry, right? It'd have to do for now.

Getting out a couple of cuttings board, a deep pan and her rice maker, she turns on the stoves and started heating some oil while she cubed the pork, before tossing, letting the rice steam during the rest of the prep. She hummed softly while she worked, peeling and slicing potatoes, carrots, and onions.

-----------------------

Eyeing one of the other Master's Berserkers, she chuckled softly.

"Aww, look. She has a puppy! Neutering pets is the way to go, though. We should help her out with that."

She stood next to her Saber companions, her gauntlets glowing for a moment before two long blades emerged from the, also gold in color. Gripping the hilts of then, she grinned, holding one blade upright and the other facing downward.

"Here, puppy! I wanna play!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sun 27 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

Assassin followed 'Mother' out of the room, and into the kitchen. She had no idea how food got made, and she wanted to see that. Even though she wanted to spend time with Aimi, and all sorts of things, her goal of getting the grail remained. However, this was the first night, she'd only been recently summoned... there was no harm in this, was there?

The whole time, she stayed on the opposite side of Aimi from Archer. She was still shy of the other servant. Once Aimi began to make food, Assassin remained beside her, watching as she made food. She wasn't sure what she was making yet.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 27 Nov 2011, 7:58 pm

Suddenly another figure appeared next to Sigmund. A knight in black armor, dark miasma leaking out of it. He gave off an overpowering feeling. Yet, he stood there, remaining silent. It was easy to tell that this servant was not one to take lightly.

----

Shirou felt a chill run down his spine from that small girls stare. He didn't know why, but an overwhelming feeling of dread came on him. It was as if he could feel the killing intent behind that stare. It was Tohsaka's voice the broke him out of his fear.

"Archer, Saber, be careful, I don't like the feeling I'm getting from that black knight," She said. She was just as prepared for the fight as servants. She would provide what support she could and stay out of their way when needed.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 27 Nov 2011, 11:08 pm

Assassin caught her master and kept her from falling, "Now Master. You must stay alert. If an enemy appears, you will not want to be asleep,"

She was annoyed now. Her master ... was no assassin. In fact, there was no sign she'd be willing to kill. What was going on here? Also, what is going on with this girl's uncle? It's like he wants her to fail.

Assassin, a servant designed for killing from the shadows, and Caster, a mage who is up against heroes with resistance to magic. This man clearly wants his niece to die in this combat, rather than actually win. This was True Assassin's analysis of her current orders.

-------

Illya's smile didn't falter, showing a form of regality that said she was better than anyone else there. "Berserker one, kill them," She said.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sun 27 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

The characteristic sound of blade against sheath rang out, as Saber drew both her katana and her wakizashi(katana in her right hand, wakizashi in her left). She didn't like the look of that knight, not one bit... and it was a Berserker as well. She had little time to do much else but get into a defined combat position. She shifted her feet into place and held her blades at the ready.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 27 Nov 2011, 11:39 pm

"Ah, ah'm sure eh won't mind." Lancer replied to Sakura, chuckling a bit. "'sides, ah can just throo me spear at 'im"

----
Archer quickly drew an arrow, aiming it at the black knight. His eyes narrowed. "Ready to fire, Master."

----
Sukoshi noted a small girl falling asleep while standing up. Odd that a girl her age would be out so late... He ran over and caught her before she fell.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" He asked.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 28 Nov 2011, 12:59 am

"Ah! Sorry!" said Takako. "Thanks for keeping me from falling on my ass..."

She turned to the new comer, who had been about to catch her when Assassin already did so.

"Um...nope! I ran off but my...um...older sister here came to find me. Everything is fine now," said Takako.

--

Saber kept her hand on the hilt of her sword; she didn't want to draw it until her enemy was in slicing range. She wasn't sure whether or not the blade was still cursed; but she didn't want to take the chance of hurting her allies.

--

For a moment; Sigmund was upset about the other Berserker being sent before him. However, he didn't protest; as he knew it was a sensible decision.

For one thing; the other berserker could probably survive any unexpected attacks they threw at him. Plus, if he was by his master's side; he could protect her from any attempts by their enemies to eliminate her. He also didn't want to be standing anywhere near the other berserker when it started killing things.

However, none of that stopped him from wanting to turn into a wolf and begin tearing off their limbs.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 28 Nov 2011, 8:23 pm

Berserker stepped forward, the clang of his metal boots echoed on the street. Shirou throat tightened with every step. All he could feel was fear looking upon that black knight. The red haired boy nearly flinched when the knight suddenly shot out it's hand and grabbed a nearby streetlamp. Lancelot pulled it clean out the concrete, twirling it in his hand as it began to change, gaining a black color with red cracks in it.

And then he charged, going for the nearest servant.

"Fire now Archer!" Rin ordered her servant.

----

Meanwhile, in the nearby shadows, Miyu observed the fight silently. She was to remain there until Ilya gave the signal to join the fight.

----

"Master, I sense a servant nearby," Mulan warned, still in spirit form so she was unseen and unheard by anyone other than her Master and Caenis.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next