I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Unlocked Aberration

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fate/Unlocked Aberration

Post by Tachi on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 6:45 pm

Hisakawa Ai looked at the pair of teenagers standing before her. This was...odd, to say the least. For a moment she worried that she might have doomed one of the other masters to a rather unpleasant fate, but she quickly noticed the pair were dressed too similarly to be a coincidence.

"Huh..."

Ana hummed to herself. This was such a great idea! She didn't know why the grown-ups hadn't thought of it before.

She began the incantation to summon her servant, excited at the thought of meeting a really cool hero and saving the world with them. Once she uttered the final word, something went wrong. Dark smoke billowed out from the magic circle, pouring towards the young girl. There was something...unsettling, something innately wrong about the smoke, Ana didn't know what it was or why she felt that way, she just knew she didn't want to be anywhere near it.

She was so taken aback by it that she didn't even take notice of her servant's appearance. She moved to flee and stumbled, falling to the ground. As the strange smoke closed in, she couldn't help but scream. The smoke took the chance, entering the girl's body.

Ana immediately felt the effects of the smoke, she was terrif- scar- she...couldn't bring herself to feel anything? Maybe she shouldn't have felt so afraid after all, besides, she'd still get to...why had she done this? Ana couldn't think of anything now, her emotions, her thoughts, even her will had been consumed by the darkness. The doll-like girl got to her feet, looking at her servant. That's right, she had summoned a servant. And it was her role as a master to make sure her servant completed her goals.

A woman with a tanned complexion stood before Yukimura Yuki. She looked at the girl's swords, then looked her up and down, taking note of her master's figure, she didn't seem like she'd be particularly strong. She would have to question how a teenage girl expected to fight supernatural creatures in close range combat.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fate/Unlocked Aberration

Post by Rain on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 6:59 pm

"You haven't changed at all, Honda," Yukimura commented, returning to her former position under the kotatsu. It was a bother to have to summon a Servant... but she could hardly allow the world to end when it was within her power to change it. "Fitting, I suppose, that we two should be reunited at this critical juncture."

The Dead Apostle remained quietly where she was, not thinking to explain to Lancer just how she had cracked her identity within seconds. It was extremely unlikely that the samurai would be able to reconcile this girl before her with anyone from the past.
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 7:07 pm

Adelinda folded her arms.

Well, this was certainly a successful summoning. The small true ancestor grinned widely, looking the taller girl before her up and down. It had been... a little painful, for a moment, but her nature allowed her to easily take on the burden of sustaining this servant cast. She'd been prepared for it, and it had only hurt for a moment anyway. Adelinda even had her maids on standby, in case something went wrong and she had been hurt. The girl before her... she looked impressive. And nice. And that looked like a horn on her head... this was perfect! Adelinda was pleased with the servant she'd managed to summon, that was for sure. With a giggle, she approached the heroic spirit and took a quick walk in a circle around her, to look at her from every angle. She paused directly in front of her, and smiled up at her.

"Hello," she greeted the cyborg, with a smile, "Bahsahkah!"
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 7:30 pm

Haruko scratched her head as she observed the muscular redhead she'd summoned. He was wearing a seriously weird outfit; looked kind of like some sort of cross between spandex and kevlar.

However, she wasn't one to judge by appearances, so she smiled and introduced herself.

"Hi. I'm Matsumoto Haruko," she said, bowing politely.

--

Shadi Firouzeh Rostami grinned at her new servant.

"Ooh, my very own berserker!" she said. "How fun! We'll kill lots of stuff together!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 7:54 pm

Shiki sighed. The summon was successful, it seemed.

She looked over her servant, and nodded appreciatively, "Very good. I was worried I'd do something wrong... uhm, so which hero are you?" She asked, seeing as this was definitely not the one she was told to try for.

She had been given a catalyst that was a piece of stone from a temple for Hercules, and was supposed to summon him. This... was most definitely not Hercules... was it?

-----------

Rider smiled, "Hello! Oh wow!" He laughed a bit, "I wouldn't have thought that I'd get a chance to fight in another war like this! And with Matsumoto Haruko no less!"

After a moment he remembered himself, "Oh right, introductions. People call me Billy the Monster, I'm Rider Class,"

---------------

The purple haired and blindfolded woman looked towards her new master... and smiled. It was innapropriate to consider her a master of anyone at this point, but oh well.

"I am sorry that this had to be done to someone like you," She said, and bowed.

"We should hurry," Rider said, before walking past her master and out of the room. The invasion was likely to start soon, if she had been summoned.

Last edited by Simply David on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 7:59 pm

Lancer stared at Yukimura. What did she mean by that? Reunited? Did she know this girl? Lancer wracked her brain, trying to work out if there were any immortal teenage albino girls that she'd met. Rather than simply dismissing her master's claim, ridiculous as it sounded, the servant decided to press for more information.

"My apologies, Master. I'm afraid I do not recall our past meeting. Perhaps if you gave me your name?"

Ana blinked. Rider was apologising to her? She couldn't see any reason for that. At the suggestion of hurrying, the young girl nodded, grabbing her staff and following the 'servant' out of the room.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 8:02 pm

"Ah... I have changed a lot, haven't I," Yukimura reflected, looking at Honda, "I guess I should reintroduce myself. Yukimura Yuki, formerly known as Miyamoto Musashi. You... you would remember those times better than I would, without nearly three hundred years of other memories.
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saito on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 8:36 pm

Ishita Saito had the incense burning and smelling as it was slowly corroding away from the heat at the very top. He was placing ofudas (spell tags) on the floor in various shapes and positions. The onmyouji was simply sitting with his legs crossed while forming a number of mudras and mantras for the summoning. Today was the best day to do the summoning according to the constellations and the calendar.

"So ni gin to tetsu. So ni ishi to keiyaku no taikou. So ni wa waga daishi Schweinorg.
Oritatsu kaze ni wa kabe wo. Shihou no mon wa toji, oukan yori ide, oukoku ni itaru sansaro wa junkan seyo.
Tojiyo (mitase). Tojiyo (mitase). Tojiyo (mitase). Tojiyo (mitase). Tojiyo (mitase).
Kurikaesu tsudo ni godo.
Tada, mitasareru toki wo hakyaku suru.
――――Tsugeru.
Nanji no mi wa waga moto ni, waga unmei wa nanji no ken ni .
Seihai no yorube ni shitagai, kono i, kono kotowari ni shitagau naraba kotae yo.
Chikai wo koko ni. Ware wa tokoyo subete no zen to naru mono, ware wa tokoyo subete no aku wo shiku mono.
Nanji sandai no kotodama wo matou shichiten, yukushi no wa yori kitate, tenbin no mamorite yo!"

The ofudas and the formation started to glow bright in its activation.

Guts wasn't a very well-known Heroic Spirit from Germany. Though save the Berserker manga which he could be connected to... But he stood tall and imposing while looking down at his shorter and "busty" master. His eyes observed her emotionlessly and silently.

Li Shu Wen stood there in the midst of the magical circle utilized to summon him. His austere expression glared at his new master. Despite being summoned, there was nothing in his toughened callused hands.

"Servant Lancer. You must be my new employer."

Tsukishima Kei looked outside of the window to look upon the moon, revealing itself out in the sky. A good portion of its image was revealed to almost reaching Full Moon. This was good for now. He's impatient. The vampire took a long sip from a cup and dropped it into the sink... Where red liquid slightly poured out of it. He spent time observing the books and learned much of the Servant system.

Realizing that having one would be very beneficial to his cause... He would summon one. Though of course, he would see to it to gather all the other Masters and convince them to join him... If it were that easy. Chances are, they're all human. Meaning they wouldn't really care much of his plans for humanity. It wouldn't hurt to try despite it.

With this said, Kei drew up the summoning circle from the leftover blood of his victims while carefully setting their corpses to the side, for later "respectful" disposal. He stated the incantation and let the magic begin.
Saito
Pacifist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 8:53 pm

In the darkness a blonde stood over a long table, looking over the subject that lie there. Two legs, two arms, a body and a head. All things were attatched, much to Ariella's pure delight. "Alright, this will hurt a bit." she said with a smile, walking to the other end of the table. She held her hand to the edge of the table, slowly treading along to savor the feel, the touch of the untainted leather. "Or will it? It depends on if you struggle!" she pulled her hand away, clapping both together.

"Mommy! Mommy!" the girl called out, her eyes brimming with tears. Nothing but sorrow permiated the air. The taste, the smell, it's what Ariella loved. Evil in its visible, tangable state.

"Alright." the magus frowned, walking forward to undo the small girl's bindings. "Leave." she closed her eyes, falling back onto a wooden chair stationed just nearby. "I'll change my mind, if you want to go see your Mommy go up stairs." she ran a hand through her hair, a faint smile on her face.

"Mommy!" the child ran as fast as she could up to the stairs. She opened the brown door with a silver knob, coming to an open hallway. A red carpet trailed from the front door to the main room before her. "Mom!" she called out again.

"Mommy is here..." the woman lie there in the middle of the floor. Her ribs stabbed up through her stomach, forming a mouth. Her heart shifted, as did the rest of her organs. Inside the rib mouth was where the heart beat and the lungs expanded outward. "Mommy is here." the ribs clattered as the woman spoke.

"M-mom..." the child took a step back and then another. Filled with panic and despair, the child made a frantic run for the door. She opened it up and exitted the large manor. There was a hedge maze on the outside of the house with a boundary field capable of muffling sound. It also contorted each pathway, making it impossible for a nonmagus to escape. The child would die with that image in his mind. Starving to death, craving her Mother's sweet embrace.

Ariella sat with that in mind, smiling into the open doorway just up the steps from the basement.

"See, I can be a nice girl." she spoke to no one inparticular.

A frown formed, showing dissapointment. She sighed, standing up from the chair. "Back to business..." the girl made her way through the darkness and to a summoning circle made with that woman's blood.

Another sigh, "I call upon one who would serve .. me, yadadada." she got bored with the incantation already. "One who will serve and burn this world to the ground! One who will purify it of all evil! A cleansing fire from the heavens! One to purge this world of taint!" the magical circle blasted with a red light, causing the ground to shake due to the sheer force of magical energy.

Last edited by FutaLoliOfDestruction on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 8:56 pm

"Yeah, you berserkers don't talk much, do ya?" said Shadi. "Well, that's fine by me. Long as you can listen to my orders and kill my enemies, we'll be the bestest of friends,"

--

After she was summoned Houdini began to appraise her new master. At first, she thought he was wearing make-up and eyeliner; but she quickly realized that that was just his complexion. He also seemed to have a taste for black clothing, judging by his current outfit.

Well, that's one thing we have in common already. She thought.

"Congradulations, lucky summoner!" she said, in a mock gameshow-host voice. "You just won your very own Caster class servant! Complete with noble phantasms and a charming personality!"

--

"Nice to meet you Billy," said Haruko. "...wait, how do you know my name?"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

There was a loud crash in a nearby room as a servant was summoned into this world. The room that the servant had been summoned in had been completely demolished in an instant.

Ravana walked towards the room his master was in, and kicked down the door.

"Hello, master," he said. "What is your bidding?"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 9:47 pm

Medusa's smile fell as she stepped into another room and found that there was someone looking at her. "Ah-" She looked at Ana, and said, "Ana! Are you alright? Who ... who is..." She couldn't quite ask this question properly as she looked at Rider, who simply seemed to be looking in her direction while giving off an aura of... was that the aura of a monster? This servant remembers facing a monster when she was young...

The servant started to step back, but then looked at Ana, "Quickly Ana, please, come with me-"

Rider looked to Ana to see her reaction.

--------

Billy laughed, "Oh, I suppose you aren't famous yet," Billy nodded and found the nearest seat and sat down.

"Yeah, see, during this war your fighting, along with all the other masters, you become famous!" Billy smiled brightly in hopes that she would find this to be great news, "All the wars after this we look back to this one, the one where you go into the portal!"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 9:48 pm

The twins stood in front of their new Master. The girl had a curious expression on her face, as she looked the woman over with interest. The boy, meanwhile, slowly grinned with mischief and approval, "Seems our luck in Masters are better than I expected Sister."

"Mn," The sister nodded in agreement, "She's really cute." She added with a playful wink towards the other girl.

The brother laughed lightly, "So our cute Master, Servant Archer ready for whatever fun mischief you have planned for us."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 9:52 pm

Saber stood stock still, for a moment. Excalibur was cloaked in a sheath of Invisible Air, completely impossible to identify. She was not ordered directly to reveal her identity, and at the moment... she didn't have to and had no reason to do so. However, she had no reason not to introduce herself...

"Servant Saber," she introduced herself in a neutral tone, her expression betraying nothing but mild determination, "Successfully summoned into this world. You are my Master?"

She gazed at the girl before her. The question was merely a formality, she had no reason to assume that this magus was not her Master.

----

Assassin rose from the circle. She wore a small smile on her face, her head inclined to one side as she regarded her master. "Assassin... so, you are my Master...?"

Her tone was silky and smooth, her voice mild and pleasant. So... this would be the person who would provide her with the blood of the untainted? How very interesting...
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 10:03 pm

Honda was...well, to say she was surprised would be like saying the sky was big or the sun was warm. She hesitantly reached out to hug her master, but quickly pulled back. After all, she was here as a servant, something like that would be inappropriate. And she wasn't even sure the swords...person would remember their history that well.

"M-Miyamoto-dono?" Lancer replied, a slight smile appearing on the warrior's face, "Yes, you are rather different. But, if you don't mind my asking, why? And...well, I have a lot of questions, but I suppose if you have summoned me, they will have to wait."

Ana blinked at the servant. Go with her? But she needed to be here so Rider could accomplish her goals. Why would one of her servants try to get in her way. She tilted her head slightly before moving closer to Rider's side.

"E-Eh?" Was all Ai could manage, her face going red. The normally easygoing girl taken completely offguard by her servants' flirtation. She had to admit though, the pair of them were cute, maybe a little you- she quickly shook her head.

"Ahem...Archer, why are there two of you?" she asked, still blushing slightly.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saito on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 10:15 pm

Guts nodded at her. Still understanding her speech. The Mad Enhancement took away his ability to speak at the moment, though not most of his logic. Just enough to nod or shake his head to answers.

Saito could only stare at his new Servant. A female of course, if that wasn't already obvious from the fishnet legs and her... nicely developed bust. But her style of dress made her look like some sort of... magician you'd see in some sort of show... showing off their "tricks". He was sort of expecting something strange... Though this was seriously... seriously... out of hand.

The man could only facepalm loudly enough to hear a slap.

"Oh for shit's sakes..." he muttered silently.

He then observed her again. She definitely didn't look like combat material. There was no way in hell she could be used directly. Damn. There goes his most "reliable" meat shield... Though that lady herself... can still be a meat shield... with some skill needed.

Saito sighed and then said, "Ishita Saito. Onmyouji. You could call me an exorcist of some sort. And you're name is...?"

Kei looked at the Gothic wearing Servant with an observant eye. She has a nice voice... and also quite the body if he must say so. He sort of... purred at the sight.

"Well..." he thought to himself with a small smile, "This... is my servant?"

"Indeed I am... Assassin," the vampire answered still keeping the minute grin on his face, "I can see you're quite the individual right now."

He licked his lips with his eyes observing her from head to toe.

"Tsukishima Kei" he introduced himself with a reverent bow, "Your new master. Let's make our... partnership worthwhile, shall we?"

"Huh... Quite the woman she's looking, eh, boy?" a deep voice in his head spoke.

"Indeed she is," he answered back mentally, "Indeed... she is..."
Saito
Pacifist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 07 Jan 2012, 11:15 pm

"That is a very good question," Rowan remarked, before turning to his sister, "Should I explain, or do you want the honors, sister?"

"If it means talking to our adorable master, I would love to," Rosemary replied, "You see Master, we are twins, twins that represent the same hero. I am Rosemary Hood and this is my brother Rowan Hood. And together we're..."

"Robin Hood!" They both said in unison for greater effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 12:55 am

"Ah, a Saber... well that's something..." Shiki mumbled to herself, "Ah! Sorry, yeah, I was just expecting someone else I guess? Ahaha," Shiki rubbed the back of her head.

"Uhm, right then. I'm Shiki Annaleigh... or the Japanese would say Annaleigh Shiki.... but more importantly, Yes I am your master," She said sealing the deal.

"Ah, right then, so you won't tell me your real name? I suppose that's fine, isn't important yet at least. But since you're a Saber, I'm guessing you'll be real powerful right?" She asked, then facepalmed. As a Master, she could see Saber's stats quite clearly, "Right, right, I already know..." She grumbled...

She was already fumbling things.

-----------

Medusa turned back to the servant lady, "Ah, it seems it is clear who she has chosen," In an instant so fast no ordinary person could possibly keep up with, what appeared to be a nail on a chain was driven through the heart of the woman.

"Guh-" She coughed up blood.

"Believe me when I say that this attack is a mercy," Which was true enough, as the monsters that would appear once the portal opens were more likely to eat her alive. The nail was pulled out and the woman fell to the ground.

"Come now, Master, we are still in a hurry," Rider stepped forward and led Ana out of the building.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 1:17 am

Ana nodded and followed Rider outside, stepping over the fallen servant as she went. She had no time or inclination to mourn the woman's passing, Rider's mission was the only thing that mattered.

Ai's blush returned, having one of her servants calling her adorable was...well, a little embarrassing. She wasn't about to call her on it though.

"Robin...Hood...? I thought there was only one of you..." Ai responded, hoping the next thing Rosemary said wouldn't involve any more comments about her looks.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 1:31 am

"Really?" said Haruko. "So I guess this means we're successful? Or at least, we managed to accomplish something,"

She scratched the back of her head.

"Though, I guess if there are wars after this, we aren't totally successful," she said. "In your future anyway,"

--

"Nice to meet you Saito," said Houdini. "My name is...just call me Caster. Nothing personal, but a Heroic spirit never reveals her secrets,"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 1:31 am

"You would think that would be the case..." Rosemary began, before her brother picked up the rest of the sentence for her.

"But there are many who have inherited the title of Robin Hood."

"In fact, my bother and I are the children of the very first Robin Hood."

The twins habitually alternated who was talking, finishing each other sentences and the like. It was something they had picked up to mess with people, but now a days it was more done unconsciously than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 2:59 am

"Aye, you were not successful. Rather, your group was particularly famous because of it's attempt, and also because more servants survived than normal," Rider nodded.

"Ah, but I guess you aren't supposed to tell the future? Ah well, point is, I wasn't summoned during that war, so things are different! And I fully intend on making sure this war turns out great!" Rider gave a thumbs up.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 8:39 am

"I did not, as the history books report, die of cancer. Rather, a Dead Apostle chose to turn me into an experiment. Since then, I have come to realise that an otherwise healthy middle-aged man attracts too much attention by not heading outside," the white-haired girl explained, removing her swords from her waist and laying them on the table, "And I used Magecraft to simplify things. This way, there is less detail that I will be recognised and less suspicion falls upon me should I stay inside."

Aldrich gazed upon his Servant with barely concealed distaste. Whether it was because the servant looked so ridiculously angry or because his choice in clothing didn't fit the surroundings wasn't entirely clear, though the fact that the bishounen appeared to have turned a games room--complete with billiards table--into the location of the summoning might explain why a man in Chinese dress wouldn't fit the décor.

"And you would be?"

Morgan's Master was currently in the strangest situation of her life. Who would expect a Servant to do that to them?
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 5:08 pm

Ai looked back and forth between the pair as they spoke. Finishing each other's sentences was...well, a bit confusing, but she also thought it was kind of cute.

"Oh, I see..." she said, nodding.

"An experiment?" Honda asked, clenching a fist. Someone had experimented on Musashi? Disgraceful!

She glanced at the swords as her master placed them on the table and smiled. "I suppose that would be a stupid question at this point." she muttered.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 6:32 pm

"So Master..."

"...do you have any plans?" The twins gave their Master a look that was less than platonic in nature, "I suggest we go out for a bit before the whole mess with the other servants begin, what do you think sister?"

"I think it sounds like a brilliant idea, brother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

"My bidding? I believe I told you just during the summoning but I'll... explain again." Ariella ignored the damage to the room, looking at her Servant just before her. "I want to burn everything, cleanse this world of the 'taint' brought upon itself!" she expanded her arms out, a wide smile on her face.

"Do you have any problems?"
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 9:53 pm

The semi-robotic Servant seemed nonplussed by her summoning, though on the inside she was trying to sort out her feelings on the whole matter. Here she was in this world again, though it was vastly different from when she was a.. mortal.. or...

A monster.

Not that she still wasn't one now, she surmised. Momentarily dipping into her old memories -- her time with her creator and both of their suicides -- before deciding that dwelling on the past would not help her new Master.

Her actions seemed delayed, only really responding to Adelinda by swiveling her head to look at her just as the small girl was finishing up her inspection. Looking down at her, you could almost hear the gears turning in her head as her mind caught up with the situation. Social interaction was never her strong point, with most of her intelligence displayed in actions, and especially in combat.

"Bah.. sah.. kah.." she repeated the strange pronunciation out loud, and she could feel a partial smile tug at the corner of her mouth before fading. Dropping to one knee, she tired to get herself more on Adelinda's level. "It is.. nice to meet you, Master."

----------------------------------------

There, all finished. It only took two prostitutes, one less than she had estimated before. The circle magic circle, with lines and runes drawn with loving care in prostitute blood, marked the white tile of the woman's kitchen. The bodies were wrapped in trash bags and laid on towels a bit away, with a jug of Clorox bleach and rags nearby.

She couldn't leave the room messy, in case she had guests later.

The rest of the room wasn't really messy, even the towels didn't have much blood on them. She had killed them in a very humane way, since they were good for a fling before their death and use in her ritual.

In the center of the circle was.. a hunk of stone. But not just any hunk of stone, it was a hunk of stone from the temple that housed Heracle's Tablet. The genuine article.

Now, she just had to summon her new companion so it all could begin. Holding out her hands toward the circle, while sitting perched on her couch nearby, she repeated the chant she had learned in order to summon the famous Servant, her hands somewhat flickering with fire, as excitement caused her to somewhat lose control of her pyrotechnical abilities.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 10:12 pm

Suddenly there was a crash, and a bright light consumed the kitchen. The summoning circle was the source of the light, and as it disappeared from sight, a very large man appeared. The source of the crash seemed to be his head going through the roof.

"HMMM" He kneeled down, on one knee, to get a look at the woman before him and so that his head wasn't on the second story, "Heh, I ask of you, woman, are you my master?"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 10:31 pm

Her Master was... scatterbrained, it seemed. That could pose problems, but Saber would be sure to compensate for her Master's fumblings. In any case, for now her Master seemed well enough, if somewhat dis-coordinated. Saber would await her decisions, for the moment. After all, she could've been summoned by an improper Master who had no interest in what they were doing. That would've lead to a great deal of disadvantages... and undue danger for the Master.

"What is our first course of action?" she asked.

----

Adelinda's smile grew when Berserker knelt down in front of her. Well, that simply had to be granted a response, didn't it? On impulse, Adelinda threw her arms around Berserker's neck and hugged her. She only held on for a moment, before letting go and grinning. "That's great, Bahsahkah!"

She thought for a moment, and then remembered that introducing herself would be rather important. "Oh, right. My name is Ada... Ad... Adarinda... Adarinda Dedeirisshu!"

Adelinda colored, slightly. She had never been able to properly pronounce her own name.

----

Assassin's smile did not falter once.

"Of course," she replied, inclining her head to one side, slightly. After a few moments, she feigned remembering herself, and curtsied. Her Master seemed interesting, to say the least. Hopefully, he would be willing to provide her with what she needed. While she took pleasure in murder, she desired many bodies. You couldn't have very many if you weren't able to, could you? "So... perhaps you could be a good boy and tell me what we shall do now?"

Assassin hoped, inside, that it entailed spilling the blood of the untainted. The sweet, sweet blood of the untainted.

Last edited by AnnoR on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

Clare looked up at her Servant and whistled appreciatively. He certainly didn't disappoint. Getting up from her seat, she walked over to her Servant just as she was leaning down. "I always wanted a skylight."

Reaching up, she brushed from bits of ceiling out of Heracles' hair. "That would be me. Clare. Clare Bryne. I would've invested in a home with a higher roof if I had known this was going to happen, but you can go ahead and take out the ceiling if it'll make it easier to get around. It doesn't really matter at this point, anyway."

--------------------------------

Though it only lasted for a moment, Berserker's surprised, and delayed, response showed how unused she was to human contact. Even her creator, though she had loved him dearly, wasn't particularly touchy-feely after he was done making her. Then again, he saw her as a doll and a monster so- no. No more of that.

Her expression quickly relaxed as she focused back in on her Master. She seemed to be having some sort of trouble deciding how to introduce herself. It didn't particularly occur to her that she didn't know how to pronounce her own name, though she had noticed that 'Berserker' was said wrong.

"Adarina... Master Dedeirisshu.." she said back, unaware that the pronunciation was what was making her Master's face red. Frowning somewhat, she reached out and placed a cold hand on her Master's forehead. "I hope you did not.. overexert yourself.. in the summoning.. ?" Her way of asking if she felt alright.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next