Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Unlocked Aberration

+6
Saito
Simply David
GenericSpider
AnnoR
Rain
Tachi
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fate/Unlocked Aberration - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate/Unlocked Aberration

Post by Simply David Mon 09 Jan 2012, 12:57 am

"Ah, right," Shiki nodded, her thoughts on the task at hand. Boy she didn't want this job, "So, I would think it'd be a good idea to meet up with the other masters," She blushed a bit, shaking off her thoughts regarding Saber's appearance. She was both boyish and girlish, though at the moment the boyishness was winning out.

Gah! I shouldn't be worrying about appearance! This woman clearly made a name for herself in life, She shook her head.

"So yeah, I'm not sure if you know this part or not, but we'll be attacking the monsters back, rather than simply fighting them off. Alright?" Shiki said, trying to make sure everything was understood.

------------

Heracles laughed boldly, "Then the deal is done!" He looked around, and indeed he would not be able to walk properly with this blasted roof in the way...

"I am much more accustomed to the large buildings of my time, however if you claim there is no problem with me removing your roof then I shall proceed to do so!" He then stood tall, and a large axe appeared in his hand, which he swung with with great force and in moments the roof and nothing else was destroyed... well, bits of the roof fell and made quite the mess, but he didn't think his master was fool enough to not realize this would happen.

"There we go! Room to breath!" He smiled a wicked smile, "Now, I do hope my information is correct in that we are attacking the humans of earth, yes?" He wanted to make sure before he made his next proclamation.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 09 Jan 2012, 5:13 pm

"'Does the great Miyamoto Musashi have enough magical potential to become a vampire?' was his experiment. As you can tell by my continued existence, I made it further than he would have liked," Musashi replied, ignoring the muttered comment in favour of climbing to her feet, "Would you like tea, Honda? Or should I be calling you Lancer?"

The white-haired girl paused on her way to the kitchen area, gesturing to the cupboards built into the wall, "You ought to put on more fitting clothing, you stand out too much as it is. Some of my clothes should fit."
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saito Mon 09 Jan 2012, 5:48 pm

Saito frowned in slight frustration in her refusal to state her true identity. Understandable, but he probably thought it might disappoint him in any case...

"I see..." he said to her with arms crossed, "So... Mind telling me what your capabilities are, so I get a good idea of what to do?"

---------------------------------------

"Li Shu Wen," the master of Baji Quan introduced himself to him, not wasting any breath, "And you would be...?"

He held his stony expression as he asked, the distaste his own master was giving was already... Putting unnecessary tension between the two. Though the Chinese did his best to ignore it at the moment.

--------------------------------------

"Hmm... I see..."

Kei started to walk around the servant continuing to monitor her person with careful eyes. She at least acknowledged their bond together, which was good. Though he couldn't help but somewhat... feel at unease of...

Just as he took one more step, Kei felt a sort of weakness in him. The Dead Apostle shook his head to recover quickly. Having to use up a good amount of prana/blood to summon the Servant was taxing. He knew that, but didn't exactly have the time to secure enough corpses/victims to suck blood on. The night was still young. There's more than enough time to recuperate fully.

"Well then, Assassin..." Kei said to her with a slightly authoritative tone, "Mind coming along... To find other individuals... to "team up" with?

Last edited by Saito on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saito
Saito
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 09 Jan 2012, 5:53 pm

"Aldrich Rosenkreutz," the white-haired youth answered, turning away from the servant to the elegant armchair that he had formerly been seated in and picking up the half empty glass of whiskey, "I advise you to find a change in clothing at some point. Chinese garb will stick out far too much in this country and you have a much greater chance of blending in than I."

White hair and western features did rather stand out.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 09 Jan 2012, 6:13 pm

"Well, I can make things intangible, levitate, create illusions, escape from pretty much anything, and do damned good card tricks," said Houdini.

She smiled at Saito.

"So what can you do?"

--

"Good, cause I don't intend to be unsuccessful," said Haruko. "If history says I'm going to lose, I'll just have to prove it wrong!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Mon 09 Jan 2012, 7:13 pm

"E-eh?!" Ai went bright red again. Were these two serious? "U-um, well...I'm flattered and all...but...um...we should really get going."

"I see. Well, I cannot say that I'm pleased that someone would do such a thing, but it is good to see you." Lancer replied, "Tea would be nice, thank you. And I'm fine with whichever one you're more comfortable with, Miya- I suppose I should call you master."

Honda blinked at her master's suggestion of changing her clothes. Weighing up the advantages and disadvantages of being easily recognised as a heroic spirit, she nodded and went to investigate the cupboards.

Last edited by Tachi on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Mon 09 Jan 2012, 8:26 pm

"Waaah! B-Bahsahkah, no! It's... Ada... um..." Adelinda's voice trailed off for a number of reasons. Partially because pronouncing her own name was still difficult for her, and partially because Berserker appeared to be taking her temperature. Distracted from correcting her Servant, Adelinda shook her head.

"It only hurt for a second," she said, confidently. Not only was she prepared for pain during the summoning, but she had plenty of magical ability to be able to sustain Berserker without worry. "After all, a True Ancestor can easily withstand something small like that!"

----

Saber was, inwardly, slightly surprised. The tactic made sense, pushing the monsters back completely, but out of what she knew, it was... well, so uncommon that it had never before been attempted. She had no clear idea of how to comment on this, of course, until it actually happened.

As such, her response was short, and simple.

"I see."

Last edited by AnnoR on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 10 Jan 2012, 1:38 am

Billy the Monster laughed, "That's the spirit Master! Alright so, where should we go to prepare for battle?" He asked.

----

"Right, so..." Shiki sort of trailed off and looked back towards the door leading out of the basement of the building she was lent by the Association.

"We should go now, we have to meet the other masters I think," Shiki sighed. She had been prepared mostly but... she was still very afraid.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 11 Jan 2012, 12:24 am

"Awww, I was really looking forward to it," Rosemary said with a cute pout. she really was looking forward to going out with her Master.

"What a shame," The brother sighed, he too looking forward to it, "Well, what do you need us to do Master? The sooner we finish, the sooner we can go out."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saito Fri 13 Jan 2012, 3:08 am

Li raised a raised eyebrow at his master's request to change his clothes. He had his eye upon Aldrich's attire. The Western kind. Lancer can't help but frown harder at his request... Though he did remember he was at a different time period... and possibly different country.

"Very well... Master," he begrudgingly gave in.

"That was to be expected" was what Saito thought after she listed her abilities. Basically your cliched magician. He sighed at his lot in having a servant. He would've worked best if he had Assassin or Archer. He could work with a Lancer and Saber... Though Berserker is really... the worst lot of all for him. Supposedly getting Caster is a boon at least.

"Onmyouji," he answered his Servant, "You could say it's another version of what you'd know of The Church's exorcists..."

Last edited by Saito on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saito
Saito
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 13 Jan 2012, 5:49 am

"Lancer it is, then," Musashi replied, starting to boil water and looking over her shoulder to see what clothing Honda would pick. Fully half the clothes she owned were made for a man with a larger body type and half of those that remained were school uniform. She highly doubted that she could enroll Honda in the school, so she'd rather they were left untouched.

"Excellent. There are no clothes in this room, of course. Leave through the far door and open the second door on the right," Aldrich replied, sipping from his drink and waiting for Lancer to do as instructed, "It would be for the best if you return after changing. What use would we be as a pair if neither knows the capabilities of the other?"
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 13 Jan 2012, 2:54 pm

Berserker merely tilted her head to the side slightly at Adelinda's response. She'd said that was her name, right? Master Ada? Hn. A kind but strange girl, her new Master. Lowering her hand, she listened as Adelinda explained that she was fine. Well that's good. She didn't want to cause trouble for her master already.

"I am.. glad you are.. okay." Her slightly halted speech was due to her ineptness at social situations, her brain seeming to work better in battle than in a greeting or an expression of joy.

It suited her, she guessed.

------------------------

Clare chuckled at her Servant's display, easily cleaving the area above her home's roof right off. She got up as a large piece of ceiling tumbled down, landing where she had been sitting previously.

Obviously, the destruction didn't bother her. In fact, it helped out. Now she wouldn't have to worry about the bodies, which where now buried under rubble. She wouldn't have to waste her mana on making the whole place burn.

As Heracles spoke, she looked up at him, feigning an expression of shock. "Harming humans? Me?! Why, never!" She paused for a moment, then chuckled. "Did you know it takes two prostitutes to make a magic circle? You fuck one, kill one, then kill the other one anyway." Her little joke made her grin, and she would laugh a bit, regardless of Heracles' reaction to it.

"Yes, that is the plan."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sat 14 Jan 2012, 12:50 am

Saber nodded. That course of action was expected, and quite reasonable. After all, meeting with one's allies was the best course of action, was it not? She took note of the fact that her Master seemed rather nervous, for whatever reason...

Hm.

----

Adelinda smiled.

"Glad to hear you're glad!" she replied. This was going so well! It was almost hard to describe how well it was going, but it was going even better then Adelinda had expected it would go! "Well, we need to go meet the other Masters now, I can't wait to see who we'll be working with! I hope they're all interesting."

Last edited by AnnoR on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Sat 14 Jan 2012, 7:00 pm

Lancer nodded at her master's decision, it would be better to conceal her identity as much as possible. Honda began looking through the clothes. She quickly realised the obvious, half of these appeared to be made for a man, did Miyamoto revert to his original form sometimes? She might ask later, but for now, she grabbed some casual looking clothes.

"Master, where should I get changed?" she asked.

Ai looked away from the pair, blushing slightly. They sounded pretty sincere about this. And they did seem pretty nice, if a little blunt. Perhaps she'd take them out at some point, just to humour them. "Maybe later..." she mumbled.

She smiled at Rowan's question, finally something that wasn't so...out of her field of expertise. "Well, we're supposed to meet the other masters before the monsters show up, get a feel for what our allies are like."
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 15 Jan 2012, 5:54 pm

"In here, of course. This will be nothing I haven't seen before and nothing that I have not seen on a day to day basis for the past few years," Yuki replied, gathering the necessary utensils from cupboards and waiting for the tea to finish boiling. First, tea; second, seeing who had summoned Servants this time around; and finally, explaining her life story to Honda somewhat better.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 23 Jan 2012, 8:52 pm

"This way!" said Haruko, heading out the door.

--

"Ah, well, that could come in handy," said Houdini. "Especially if we're up against demonic enemies,"

Houdini continued smiling at her master, though she suspected he was dissatisfied with her. However, that was to be expected. Her description of her abilities made them seem completely useless, and she didn't even mention her reality marble. So naturally he'd think she had nothing but useless abilities.

She'd prove him wrong once they were on the battlefield anyway.

--

Ehud stared at the little girl in front of her. The girl had blond hair, mismatched eyes, and a black dress.

"Hello, young master," she said. "What are your orders?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 26 Jan 2012, 2:31 pm

Rider nodded, as he followed his master outside.

---------

Saber's smile increased, "Heh, sounds like quite the fun plan. Too bad you didn't save me a woman! HAH!" He Laughed hard once, before his face got a little serious.

"Alright. While I don't particularly like associating with monsters, I have my own wants in this. So, where shall we begin our attack? And when?" Heracles seemed rather eager to start fighting.

---------------

Shiki nodded, trying to restrengthen her resolve. The moment was now! Wow, actually acting on things is so much different than what you expect.

"Alright, let's go," She turned outside, and assumed Saber would follow. She took her through the rather nice building the Association had set for her, and after a couple of fancy rooms, ended up outside. Shiki was happy to be out of that place. She wasn't really used to all that random luxury.

"Ok, we're supposed to meet in Town Square, which is this way," She turned right and led Saber towards the square.

-----------------

Kamiko sighed. The summon was successful, and the servant was... well, she knew that servants couldn't be judged by appearance, but even so she looked to be almost Kamiko's own age! That was nice, at least. She had worried it'd be some tall, dark, intimidating man or something.

"Hello, Servant-Chan~" She said, smiling brightly, "Ah, orders? Hm... Oh right! I need to know what kinds of abilities you have! Otherwise I might try to make you do something you can't, but we can talk about that on the way. We have to go meet the other masters so we can work together," Kamiko nodded once very hard, and turned around.

"So come on Servant-Chan~ Tell me your name first, so I know what to call you," She seemed rather... unused to talking to someone she didn't know, and she also didn't seem to be thinking about everything in a straight line. She was already walking towards the door to leave but was also waiting for her servant's answer.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 26 Jan 2012, 5:06 pm

"Well then, we should go," Rosemary stated, "Hmm... so how do we get there?"

"We don't you try walking there, Rosey posey," Rowan lightly teased his sister, only to get a nudge in the gut from her.

"Is it before or after I throw you there, brother dearest." Rosemary quipped back at him. It was the usual teasing banter between the twins.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saito Fri 27 Jan 2012, 2:29 am

Li Shu nodded towards Aldrich as a reply and left the room. It didn't take too long for him to find the closet. It was by far... expansive and extravagant than what Li Shu usually stomached against. The Servant pursed his lips before entering and sighed. As he went in he choose the simplest he could choose. A white dress shirt complete with a pair of black trousers, giving him a good fit of his stature. As soon as he finished, the Baji Quan master exited and returned back to the Master.

Saito nodded and agreed with Caster, "Pretty much, in any case..."

The onmyouji sighed and watched the stars outside, muttering incoherently, "How did I get someone of this caliber... I could've sworn I timed it correctly and the constellations were telling me it was the peak... How...?"

He frazzled his hair with one hand in frustration and took one look at his... non-combative looking Servant. How exactly is he going to work with this...? The rules of engagement? He'll have to think of it the next day.

"Well then, Caster..." Saito addressed his Servant, "For now... Welcome back to the Land of the Living... I guess..."

Last edited by Saito on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saito
Saito
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 27 Jan 2012, 2:40 pm

"My true name is Ehud," said Ehud. "I am a judge; one chosen by God to save my people from their enemies,"

She showed her knife to her master.

"My noble phantasm travels through the body of my opponent until it reaches their stomach and slices it up," she said. "It is a good weapon against regenerating opponents; but useless against an army,"

She put her knife away, and took a step towards her master.

"When are we to meet the other masters?" she said.

--

"Thank you," said Houdini. "So, what's the plan this time?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 29 Jan 2012, 3:53 am

Kamiko nodded, "That's fine... so you're better against just a single opponent huh~? I'll try and find you good enemies, Ehud-Chan~!" Kamiko smiled and laughed.

"Right now silly!" She responded to the question, "We have to meet in the middle of town. We might be late actually," She led Ehud out of the building she had used, provided by her own family.

A conveniently placed building that was actually near the center of town, small place but has everything she'd need. Her parents didn't bother with luxury because they only wanted to prove their lineage's worth in the coming battle, and didn't bother making their child feel any more comfortable. Lucky for Kamiko she didn't care much for any extras.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Wed 01 Feb 2012, 8:54 pm

Lancer nodded and quickly got to changing her outfit. A short while later, she had traded her armour, and more importantly, her easily recognised helmet for a somewhat loose white t-shirt with grey horizontal stripes, a pair of black shorts with a yellow streak down one side and a black hairband. It wasn't exactly the most inconspicuous of outfits, but she reasoned that it certainly looked as though it had no place on a servant.

Ai couldn't help but smile at the siblings' teasing. At the very least, she'd managed to summon an interesting servant.

"We're supposed to meet up in Town Square." she said, "It shouldn't take too long to get there."
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 01 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

"I'll be sure to next time, I promise. And either way, once we reach our goals, we can have as many women as we want. We can focus on that when we get done playing with are new monster friends. Brutish as they are, they will be helpful."

Clare flicked a few bit of roof-fluff out of her hair and she stepped out of the mostly trashed room into the hallway.

"First, we get allies. We can't really count on mindless beasts to do everything, after all. We need people with similar goals, who we can kill or enslave after we get through. Then, we get to work."

"Be patient, since it won't be too long before we're knee-deep in carnage."

------------------------------------

Berserker lifted herself back up to her full height after giving her Master and affectionate pat on the head. She couldn't help but smile a bit, glad that her Master was such a kind and cheerful girl. She would help her stay safe and reach her goals, without a doubt.

"Yes, Master. Please.. remain close to me when we do, though. I.. know the others are supposed to be our allies.. but I cannot.. relax."

Call her paranoid, and she would gladly take the blame for any ill feelings caused by distrust. She merely did not wish to see her new Master and friend harmed.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Wed 01 Feb 2012, 9:57 pm

Saber merely followed. She had no real reason to speak at the moment, and it was better to remain focused. Of course, she would speak when she needed to, and with the other Servants and their Masters, but now? It wasn't particularly necessary. She remained quiet as she followed her Master.

----

Adelina blinked, and tilted her head. Well, it was great that Berserker wanted to protect her! Even though the bit about being unable to relax seemed a bit much, that was what she had hoped for. A Servant who was nice, powerful, helpful, and friendly! And willing to pat her head, that was nice too. Adelinda smiled, then turned towards the door. She pointed rather dramatically.

"Bahsahkah!" she announced, excitedly, "Eins, Zwei, Drei, let's go!"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 02 Feb 2012, 9:30 am

"So, care to give me a detailed list of your abilities?" Aldrich questioned, empty glass placed neatly in the centre of the table as he looked at his Servant. There was no point having something of such power nominally under your command if you couldn't even determine how best to use them.

Control. Control was vital.

Yuki finished pouring the tea she had made into two flasks, handing one to Lancer before strapping her swords to her waist. She might get stopped and asked about them... but, deplorable as it was, police were generally susceptible to mystic eyes. Who could ignore a cute girl making magical puppy-dog eyes at you?

"Come," the former samurai requested, leading the way out of the apartment and to the meeting point.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 02 Feb 2012, 6:00 pm

"Heh," Heracles let out a small sound that showed he was happy just knowing it was on the horizon, "I am not opposed to waiting,"

He then jumped over the wall through the hole in the roof, and landed outside with an audible thud.

"I will keep an eye out for any signs of things to come. I assume the town has emptied of it's weaklings, so if anyone comes by I will be sure to let you know with the sound of my weapon clashing with theirs!" He let out another heavy laugh as he stood there, looking into the distance.

--------------------------

Shiki led Saber all the way to the plaza. It was an awkward bit of silence, or at least she felt awkward. She kept wanting to say something, but there was just... nothing to say. And anyway, she was too cute for Shiki to stand talking to her normally.

Gah! Why does she lose all function when talking to cute people?! Oh well, she thought, just gotta bare with it for now. Won't be thinking of that too much once the monsters hit.

They came to the plaza, where Kamiko was already at first, ahead of all the other masters due to living the closest.

Shiki just kind of walked forward and waited for someone to say something.

----------------

Medusa-Rider was standing on top of a nearby building, watching over the people who showed up. She silently waited for things to start happening. After all, it was best to listen in on the opponent's plans, and ruin them before they even take place, than to actually try to fight head on. Her master was standing nearby, as well.

Last edited by Simply David on Thu 09 Feb 2012, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Wed 08 Feb 2012, 7:01 pm

Ana stood silently behind Rider. Those people down there looked familiar, although she couldn't work out why. Was it because they were trying to stop Rider? That must be it. They were bad people, she would need to punish them for getting in the way of Rider's goal later.

Lancer bowed slightly as she accepted the flask of tea before turning to follow Yuki.

Of course, while police may normally question the presence of the vampire's swords, they generally understood that anyone remaining in the city during an invasion was a combatant. After all, with the knowledge that the invasions occured around the same time every decade, not to mention the rather apparent magical energies produced in the weeks leading up to the portal opening, the same energy that made summoning servants possible, it had become a rather simple matter to get civilians to safety before the real danger arrived.

Last edited by Tachi on Thu 09 Feb 2012, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by VineStar Fri 10 Feb 2012, 12:30 am

To be summoned once more, and serve a Master in a pursuit of greatness... This spurned the materialization of a certain Servant, her form coalescing into a mass of white light that eventually solidified and dimmed into a humanoid shape. Pale skin appeared first, then hair that fell down in waves. Intense eyes peered out, and red lacquered armor suited the previously naked woman, the attire plated crimson.

"To my Master, I, Tomoe Gozen, shall serve your noble self as a worthy vassal Archer." The girl said as she knelt down and placed an arm over her chest, her eyes closed and head bowed. Regardless of her subservient position, her tone of voice was proud and strong.

As if to accentuate her claim as an Archer, a bow as large as she was appeared one second after her self introduction, bladed point sinking effortlessly into the ground and holding it upright. It looked like a pair of curving swords connected at the hilt, with holes that had a strung wire threaded through it. Like her armor, it was also red in color and gleaming with a polished hue.
VineStar
VineStar
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 11 Feb 2012, 12:36 pm

"Do any of you have prior experience with this situation?" Yuki asked those so far assembled, taking a long sip of her own flask. If the answer was 'no', as their appearances (or at least, the appearances of those here on time) suggested, then this would be even more difficult than the first time around. Martial abilities were increasingly underrated...
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 14 Feb 2012, 12:08 pm

"Uhm, not particularly, no," Shiki admitted, blushing slightly. She was, at this point, very sure that she was the only one here who hadn't been fighting, and was probably the only one here who noticed that Yuki looked fairly attractive and STOP THINKING OF THAT RIGHT NOW SHIKI!

She slapped herself in the face, to get a grip on herself. This whole situation only made her more nervous.

Kamiko shook her head firmly at Yuki's question, and looked up into the sky, "They're going to fall on us?" She asked, curious mainly.

Meanwhile, Rider walked up along with his master as he took a look at everyone gathered, "Whoo! I recognize some of these faces!" He laughed, but said nothing else for now. He was excited to make sure this war was the last of all the wars.

--------

It seemed another man was watching over those gathered. Kotomine Kirei was looking down on those gathered from another rooftop, opposite side from where Medusa was also watching. Gilgamesh had elected to stay in spirit form, and just watch as they fight the monsters. He fully intended to stay out of the fight, at least tonight.

Kirei was glad for this, of course. He didn't need his servant going out and losing just from the sheer outnumbering. And besides, he agreed with the King of Heroes' philosophy that the whole ordeal would be more amusing to prolong, rather than having a large battle and ending it all in one night. Though Kirei was much more interested in the mental anguish of the participants than seeing a large fight.

On top of that, the most dangerous monsters didn't even show on the first night.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2