Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Noel's Assignment: BlazBlue Fanfiction Riffing XX - The Azure Festival

Go down

Noel's Assignment: BlazBlue Fanfiction Riffing XX - The Azure Festival Empty Noel's Assignment: BlazBlue Fanfiction Riffing XX - The Azure Festival

Waaah, Major Kisaragi found me again. Now I'll face court marshal unless I 'work my annoying ass off' to make up for lost time T.T I don't know if he can do that, but I don't want to risk it. Why's he so obsessed with making me read this?

Anyways, time to catch up on the adventures of me and meanie pants. As in, Kazuma, not the Major. Who I hope never sees that sentence...

Thetrueazure: Hey guy here is Ch.3 of BBDT

Miharu: BBDT?

Thetrueazure: Yeah it's short for Blazblue Divine Trigger

Miharu: Please don't do that again anyways Thetrueazure does not own Blazblue CT or CS only the characters he makes

Thetrueazure: Also to xXNoel VermillionXx thank you for the review

Ch.3 Orient town

Okay then, two points.
1. How can one of the co-authors not know the abbreviation of their own story? Unless... Miharu is an imposter! I'd raise an alarm over this, but that would mean the Major would accuse me of shirking my duty and... yeah Sad
2. When did I leave a review? Oh no, I have an imposter as well?! Do I have clones of me running around and being evil? Oh, how I wish investigation into this matter wasn't considered high treason by the Major T.T

Kazuma and Noel were heading over to the Kagutsuchi port to get over to the NOL in order to do that they have to pass through Orient Town while they were heading there they heard a stomach growling

"Oh man I'm soooo hungry" said Kazuma as he was holding his stomach

I never got to finish my lunch earlier. I feel your pain, Kazumeanie.

...Aw, it isn't as funny as I'd hoped. I can't work under these conditions...

"I thought I told you to eat before we left geez you never listen" as Noel said that her stomach began to growl too she started to blush as Kazuma looked at her

"Well look who's talking " said Kazuma as his eyes narrowed at Noel "You didn't eat before we left did you?"

"O-Of course I did Wh-What are you talking about" said Noel but her stomach growled even louder "Ok maybe I did skip a meal"

Yeah, LUNCH.

So we decide to go to 'our favourite clinic' for some help...

"I guess that was the last patient" said Litchi as she was putting away some documents she heard someone knock on the door

"Come in" said Litchi "I wonder who's coming in this late" she walked over to where the people are what she saw was a surprise

So we left Orient Town early and arrived late enough for Litchi to be closing up. I know Kagutsuchi's a big place, but I've never took so long getting between areas. :/ Maybe Meanie hurt himself again and slowed us down?

"Kazuma what are you doing here?" said Litchi as she smiled she noticed Noel right next to him "And who is this gorgeous little thing?"

"This is Noel she's from the NOL" said Kazuma "Noel this is Litchi she's the one who helped me when I was passed out that day"

I'm getting flashbacks to events I don't think ever happened. Is it physically possible to have all my clothing replaced at once for the sake of dressing me up?

also, which day, Kazuma? Before or after we met? I'm guessing you mean the former... uh, I guess it's it's the only logical meaning >.>

Suddenly, someone comes knocking. We are all surprised, especially Litchi.

"Tager what are you doing here!" exclaimed Litchi "I thought I told you that I wasn't coming back until I find him"

"That's not what I'm here for I'm here for him" said Tager as he pointed over at Kazuma

Of course you are, Mister Red Devil. You're after the guy no one's heard off before now, and even then he's only ever interacted with Litchi, Bang, Jubei and ditched me! >.<

"Why do you want with Kazuma?" asked Noel

"My affairs are none of your concerns" said Tager

We should really improve relations with Sector Seven. I bet we have so many secrets to share.

Noel was getting angry before it got too far Kazuma stopped her

"Then how about we make a deal" said Kazuma "We battle and if I win you'll leave me alone and if I lose well you get the idea"

GRRRRRR HOW DARE YOU HAVE CLASSIFIED ORDERS.

Wow, that was... weird. Work must be getting to me. Anyway...

"I don't particularly like needless quarrels but you leave me no choice" as Tager was about to leave he told them to follow him to a place where he and Kazuma can battle so there will not be any unnecessary casualties

"I can tell that he's strong no doubt about that so I can't drag this battle out" thought Kazuma as he started running to Tager with both swords drawn "I'll finish this with one blow"

Sounds like Kazuma's kinda ignored Tager's request to fight in a place where no one can get hurt in the crossfire, and instead rushed straight to the attack while Tager was just leaving. Kazuma you meanie!

And I tried hard not to laugh at the idea of beating Tager in one hit. Have you tried it? It's like trying to cut diamonds with a piece of gold. I thought of that myself ^.^

As Kazuma's attack connected A shockwave occurred Litchi and Noel took cover from it and when the smoke cleared Kazuma was surprised Tager blocked the attack with just one arm

It's like a scene from one of those boy's comics! Powerful attack easily blocked by opponent! Now comes the counter attack!

"If that's your best then this will be a short match" said Tager as he punched Kazuma

When the punch connected Kazuma hit the ground so hard he coughed up blood as he was struggling to get back up

Yeouch. Meanie or not, no one deserves the dreaded TAGER FIST.

"What was that I just felt now" said Kazuma as he was getting up "It felt like I was being charged"

When Kazuma said that he didn't notice that Tager was in front of him so he jumped back to get some distance from him but when Tager attacked it felt as if he was being pulled towards the attack and it connected Noel looked away in fear

How do you miss someone like the Red Freakin' Devil standing in front of you, anyway? Isn't this the guy who immediately noticed a tiny cat person spying on him in the middle of a crowd?

...I feel so snappy right now, I'm sorry T.T

"What's going on Kazuma dodged that attack so why did it still hit him!" asked Noel obviously scared for Kazuma's life that's when Litchi explained

"Whenever Tager's fists connect with his opponent it positively charges them so whenever he attacks again it pulls his opponent towards him" explained Litchi

Thanks, although I kinda knew that already :/ Why would I forget how Tager fights? He's kind of dangerous, I need to know his powers.

"So that mean I have to think of a plan and quick" said Kazuma and that's when it hit him maybe he can use Tager's ability to his advantage so he sheathed both of his swords and charged at Tager

"Head on!" said Tager "You sure have underestimated me"

Best be ready to guard though, I suspect Kazuma McMeanie's using a Distortion Drive.

Tager's fist began surging with electricity when that happened the same phenomenon happened Kazuma was being pulled towards the attack that was what he hoped for he redrew his swords and ran even faster that's when his swords began to glow as he jumped

"Take this!" yelled Kazuma " Twin Crimson Take Down"

That's real interesting and all, Kaz, but may I ask why you bothered to sheathe your blades in the first place? It served no tactical advantage whatsoever.

Kazuma swung both of his swords when that happened there was a flash of light when the light dissipated it showed Tager on the ground and Kazuma standing right behind him

'I avoided your vital areas you'll live" said Kazuma as he sheathed his swords

Vitals as in organs, or CPU? Ah, why am I worried about that when YOU BEAT IRON TAGER IN ONE ATTACK?!

First Bang is flung miles away by a tap from the hilt, now Tager's down after one energy blast. What next, Major Kisaragi gets insulted to death? If my mere existence can't achieve that, he better not.

"Damn how can drop my guard so easily" said Tager as he was trying to get up Kazuma held out his hand toward him

"That was a good match if you ever want to fight again just yell" said Kazuma

'"Oh, I'll yell all right. I'll yell your name and curse it in the name of science!" The Red Devil promised, hoping Kokonoe could turn him into an overpowered main character in time for their next fight.'

...I thought it was good... Well, back to that clinic for us...

"Well your wounds aren't too serious so you should be fine" said Litchi looking at Kazuma's injuries

"Ok thank you Litchi" said Kazuma

Tapping Bang's head re-opens all his wounds and keeps him bedridden for a day. Tager's punch, which apparently caused internal injury, 'isn't serious'.

...Medic thing?

"No prob now how about I make you guy's something to eat" said Litchi

"Thank you Miss Litchi" said Noel

I can't imagine Litchi ever saying 'no prob'. Unless she was drunk, maybe?

"Please just call me Litchi ok" said Litchi as she went to the kitchen

"Hey Kazuma why was the Red Devil of sector seven after you?" asked Noel

"Who knows" said Kazuma as he said that he heard something coming it was faint but he can hear it

Tager's back up?

"MEATBUNSSSSSS!" screamed the hooded figure as she jumped through the window surprising both Kazuma and Noel that's when Litchi entered the room

"Tao! I thought I told you to use the front door" said Litchi

"Sorry boobie lady Tao couldn't help meow" said Tao as she sat like a cat

Nope, just someone from the Kaka clan. She seems hyper, but I bet she's ni-

"Hey lacking lady and cool guy" said Tao

"Hey lacking lady"

"lacking lady"

"lacking lady"

[size=30]"lacking lady"[/size]

I... apologise for my brief absence. Due to... stress at work, I was finally given time off by my higher-ups. Now that've recovered, I can continue my horrible, horrible mission.

"WHAT!" yelled Noel as she fell to her knees sulking over Tao's comment Kazuma started to pat Noel on the back in hopes to calm her down that's when the meatbuns were done

"Come on Noel let's eat and we'll be on our way ok' said Kazuma as he smiled at her

"Ok" said Noel

Y-yeah, I always shrug off insults so easily... totally T.T

They had some meatbuns

Which were stated to be finished about a sentence ago. Presumably by that evil cat.

while talking to each other when they were finished they left the clinic saying goodbye to both Litchi and Tao before they left Litchi gave them some money so that they can eat

"Well let's head over to the port" said Kazuma

Sure okay. Once we progress to the next chapter.

...Which the Major has just informed me will happen right now. Yay.

Thetrueazure: Yay! They made it past Orient Town

Miharu: So when am I going to meet the star of this story

Kazuma: Hey guys

Miharu: *sparkles* Hi

Thetrueazure: anyways review also P.S. Writers block can be a bitch

And now one of the authors has fallen in love with their literary child. Okay. Next chapter now...

Thetrueazure: Hey guy's I'm here with Ch.4 of BBDT

Miharu: Come on when are you going to get back to your other stories

Thetrueazure: Until I get more ideas

Miharu: Ok fine Thetrueazure does not own Blazblue CT, CS only the characters he makes

Ch.4 Kagutsuchi port

Wouldn't it be wise to plan your stories so that you don't leave them hanging due to lack of ideas?

Well, after a brief recap of the previous chapter...

"Yes! We're finally here!" said Kazuma

"Yes we are" said Noel as both of them went to the ship there was a person in front of the gate the reason was that in order to head over to the NOL you had to be an officer as Noel and Kazuma went over to the man she told Kazuma to be quiet and she'll take care of it "I am Lieutenant Noel Vermillion of the NOL I am currently assigned the mission of catching and restraining Major Jin Kisaragi the person right here will be assisting me Kazuma Ishimaru"

Funny how I never bring this important-sounding mission up at all until now. I'd definitely be worrying about the Major's motives while Kazuma acts mean and tough and injured.

The man allowed both of them to enter and told them that they will be arriving at NOL in a few hours when they found their seats

Oh come on, I could climb my way to the branch faster than this ship could take me! Granted, I'd rather take the ship anyway, but still...

"Is something wrong Kazuma?" asked Noel as she saw him looking out the window lost in thought

"Yeah, I can see a cat in the Kaka village spying on me. It's getting creepy."

Haha! I made call back humour! Am I good at it?

"Oh it's nothing I was just wondering what I will find when we get to the NOL" said Kazuma

"Well whatever we find it won't change the fact that you are you" said Noel

"Unless you actually turn out to be a killer robot that's completely your opposite in terms of personality. But that's just silly."

...as was that sentence. I dunno what I'm supposed to be referring to. I think I still need a break.

When Noel said that she didn't know why but she was exhausted from the stuff that happened so she rested her head on Kazuma's shoulder

Eh? Exhausted from what? Waiting for Kazuma to reover and walking to the port? I'm a lieutenant! I don't tire so easily!

...Wait, this isn't an excuse for me to-

"She's already asleep" thought Kazuma as he looked over and saw her asleep so he decided to get some shut eye too

This feels like a contrived cutesy scene used to establish our growing feelings for each other :/

I'll be honest, I don't think I approve of this.

Once again Kazuma was in complete darkness again and he someone coming what he saw was what looked to be someone in white armor (sound familiar?) he could see the persons face because of the mask but he could tell that the person was a male then the person stopped walking and stood in front of him

Breaking from the narrative to ask us if a guy in white armour is familiar? Well... I can think of one guy who wears white armour... but I kind of doubt Cecil Harvey is the right answer. No mask in Paladin form, for one.

Also, if you could see through the mask, why is him being male still a guess?

"Who are you?" asked Kazuma but the man said nothing but draw his sword which gleamed brilliant silver and attacked Kazuma who blocked the strike

"Damn that was close" said Kazuma with both swords ready but the man sheathed his sword and walked away "Wait come back"

Well that was just a riveting battle that added so much. Aaaaaah, my stress is overwhelming, I need a break so badly...

"We will meet again" said the man as he walked away when that happened he woke up to someone saying that they will be arriving at the NOL shortly that's when Noel woke up too and saw Kazuma looking at her

"Oh you're awake" said Kazuma that's when Noel began to blush a bright red and jumped back sitting up straight

"I-I-I'm sorry I just closed my eyes for little bit" said Noel as she blushed even harder "Um how long was I asleep?"

"I'd say for a couple of hours to say the least" said Kazuma

At least he was also sleeping and not watching me. I found a camera in my room once, used solely to watch me sleep. At least, I hope it was the sole reason. I still can't figure who the 'T.H.' initials fit with, though...

Noel started to blush even bright it looked like she was about to pass out that's when they arrived at the NOL

"Looks like we're here" said Kazuma as they left they saw someone in front of the NOL he seemed to be wearing a suit with a trench coat he wore a hat with his green hair he had his eyes closed but he could see

Well, embarrassingly embarrassing moment aside, we meet a man who can apparently see through his eyelids.
...Please tell me they aren't transparent or something.

"Ah Miss Noel I see that you've made it" said the man as he walked towards them

"Hazama sir what happened here there's no one around" asked Noel as she was confused Hazama saw Kazuma next to her

Because I'm quite sure Hazama doesn't have transparent eyelids. Oh, anyway, I guess the place is deserted.

"And who might you be" asked Hazama

"Oh my apologies my name is Kazuma Ishimaru" said Kazuma as he introduced himself

"No no the pleasure is mine and as for your question Lieutenant I'm just as surprised as you are not a single soul" said Hazama "I will let you two handle this fighting isn't my forte"

Well, can't argue with that. I know for a fact Hazama can't fight. He told me himself, and what reason have I to doubt his word?

"Yes sir" said Noel as they both ran in Kazuma immediately got that ever so lovely shock in his head this time he was in the middle of a war with a giant beast the same beast that was in his dreams he saw by the he came to he and Noel were in the library and saw someone unconscious on the floor Noel immediately recognized the person

Oh god Kazuma's one of the six legendary heroes isn't he? But how? I'm pretty damn sure none of them were called Kazuma! Where's Jubei, I need to clarify!

...Oh right, I have to finish this. *Sigh*. Well, let's see who got their ass brutally kicked like a weak, defenceless child.

"Major Kisaragi!" yelled Noel as they both ran to him "Major! Major!"

Major, if you're reading this before you kill me, I swear what I just wrote was a typo. My backspace isn't working, so I couldn't delete it and-

"Don't worry he's alright he's just out of it" said Kazuma as he inspected him "The person who did this might not be too far from here"

"Noel stay here" said Kazuma as he ran deeper into the library

"H-Hey" yelled Noel as she ran after him off in the background showed Hazama

"DON'T LEAVE ME SOMEONE WILL THINK I SNAPPED AND KILLED THE MAJOR DEAR GOD YOU'RE SUCH A MEANIE"

"You seem to be working hard you two but" said Hazama as he opened his snake like eyes "I'll be in trouble if you don't work harder"

"NOT NOW HAZAMA"

Seriously though, what's with this portrayal that Hazama is sinister? He clearly isn't! Have you ever met the guy? He's so pleasant!

Kazuma didn't know where he was going but he ended up in a strange place it looked as if time had stopped only in this area and who he saw surprised him

"You you're the one from my dream" said Kazuma "Who are you!"

"I am your nice side, expelled from your body and given the physcial form required to kick your ass."

...Just trying to cheer myself up.

"My name is Hakumen" said Hakumen and when he said that another jolt shot through Kazuma's head this time it was a clear vivid picture of where he learned how to fight from

"I see it's been a long time" as Kazuma paused he drew both of his swords "Master Hakumen!"

Still not buying that *_* I think we'd all know if someone like Hakumen had an apprentice. I hear he's a bit of a... well, um, he wasn't the nicest hero ever. Him having an apprentice would be big news.

"Oh so you remember who I am" said Hakumen as he drew his sword

"Yes though I still can't remember everything" said Kazuma "Now please get out of my way master"

"Don't make me destroy you."

"I will do what I must."

I tried too hard with that one, I apologise. Maybe I'd have an easier time if SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME A BREAK.

"I'm sorry I cannot do that the only way you can move on is if you can defeat me" said Hakumen as he held up his sword "I am the white void I am the cold steel I am the just sword with blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction I am Hakumen the end has come!"

Well, I'm sure you sound much more bad-ass in person.

Thetrueazure: Yay! Its master versus disciple next chapter

Miharu: Hey where's Kazuma?

Thetrueazure: Right behind you

Miharu: Yeah right *Turns around*

Kazuma: Hey guys how's it going

Miharu: *Faints*

Kazuma: Did I do something wrong

Thetrueazure: No nothing anyways review

Ugh, don't make me force in another reference! And I think Kazuma's done plenty wrong already! Like ditching me!

Well, this is all I can handle right now. I'm working overtime, I need to go to the bathroom, and I've already missed my soaps. I don't care any more! I...I...

Will continue analysing this piece of literature. Bathroom break takes priority.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit