Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Noel's Assignment: BlazBlue Fan Fiction Riffing II Extend

Go down

Noel's Assignment: BlazBlue Fan Fiction Riffing II Extend Empty Noel's Assignment: BlazBlue Fan Fiction Riffing II Extend

Okay, looks like I'm nearly done, two more chapters! I can do it! I can read them both and finish my mission! Better get to it, then!

Thetrueazure: Hey guys here is Ch.6 of BBDT

Miharu: Yes and if you guys are wondering his fight was AWESOME.

Thetrueazure: You would think the landing would be more pleasant...

In the last chapter Hakumen had escaped from the battle and Noel was about to be killed but Kazuma and Ragna saved her now.

Ch.6 Tag Team! Kazuma and Ragna vs. Nu

Considering it's going to be two characters teaming up to fight simultaneously, it better be awesome! I've seen nothing but one-on-one fights since I joined the Academy...

"Ready Ragna?" asked Kazuma as they were standing in front of Nu.

"Do you even have to ask?" said Ragna as they both charged Nu with their swords at the ready. His fist began to envelop within a dark energy around it. "HELL'S FANG!"

He just wants to make sure you won't be caught off-guard, Ragna. It wouldn't be a good team if you weren't prepared to help each other.

"Phoenix Slash!" yelled Kazuma as both of his swords bursted into flames.

So Kazuma the Meanie had a phoenix motif all along? Huh. Guess I missed all the typical fire, bird and resurrection clues.

Knowing that she was about to be slashed, Nu threw up her wing-like blades and made a shield out of them to deflect the attacks.

Is it me, or id it a bit... pointless to point out a character knows they're about to be slashed in a battle that involves numerous blades?

"Impossible!" thought Kazuma as he and Ragna jumped back to get some distance from Nu. "There's not even a scratch on her!" As he and Ragna were getting ready for another attack they felt a strange force pulling them down to the ground.

She blocked with her blades, Kazuma. You need to cut her actual body if you want to scratch her.

"What is this!" asked Kazuma as he and Ragna were trying to get up. "I feel like I weigh a ton...!"

"She must've deployed a gravity field when we weren't paying attention!" said Ragna as he was struggling to get up on his feet as well that's when Nu appeared in front of them they didn't have time to react she kicked Kazuma across the room as he rolled in front of Noel.

Oh, so he's my problem now?

"Kazuma!" yelled Noel as she went to him, "Are you alright?"

"I'm alright Noel," said Kazuma as he was getting up. "Don't worry about me."

"I guess I have to go all out again..." said Kazuma as he raised both of his swords, "Restriction 001 released dimensional interference field deployed...!"

I may not exactly remember Kazuma releasing his power the first time, but I also don't remember him re-sealing his powers.

Crimson flames began to circle around him. The ground began to shake almost violently. The power of his own bursted and flowed through his veins as he started to feel stonger...much stronger. During all this, his two blades began to glow even brighter then before.

The power of his own what? Manliness? Meaniness? I'm going with the latter.

Yes...he could feel it right now.

"PHOENIX FLAME ACTIVATE!"

"Subjects threat level has increased," said Nu in her cold and monotone voice. "Now beginning termination of the target. Activating Termination Protocol."

I'd have assumed she would activate her termination protocol the second she was attacked by those two, as opposed to waiting for someone to power up... eh, I didn't major in Cute Robotics so I guess I have no idea what I'm talking about.

The white haired girl summoned her countless dark blades all around Kazuma and shot them all at him...

But with just a single swing he deflected all of them.

Blades fired at Kazuma from all three hundred and sixty degrees... and he covered that entire spectrum in one swing.

I guess using a Barrier Burst was just too unrealistic for this scenario.

"Hey Ragna! I hope your not just going to lay there and let me have all the fun!" shouted Kazuma as he walked over to him.

"You'd be dreaming!" said Ragna as he held out his right arm, standing. "But then again. Since your going all out I might as well!"

"Restriction 666 released dimension interference imaginary number formed" said Ragna as more dark energy emitted from him "BLAZBLUE! ACTIVATE!"

I guess you should refer to my comments for when Kazuma released his 'Phoenix Flame'.

Kazuma and Ragna felt themselves faster and stronger than before. Still, Nu was able to match their speed and strength when Kazuma was about to attack Nu she shot out a blade at him which missed but it was heading over to Noel.

Okay, time for me to show why I'm a lieuten-

"Damn!" yelled Kazuma as he ran over to Noel who couldn't even move an inch

WHY DO YOU HATE ME THETRUEAZURE?!

Ack, sorry sorry! >.< I mean... I respectfully disagree with the idea that I'm far too helpless to avoid one flying sword.

she saw the blade coming at her and closed her eyes and waited for the impact but it never came she open her eyes and nearly bursted into tears.

Of happiness?

"K-Kazuma" said Noel as Kazuma was in front of her with his body spread out and Nu's blade piercing his chest through and through " But WHY! Why did you save me!"

I feel horrible for guessing wrongly. Guess I'm distraught.

Noel couldn't control herself she started to cry when Kazuma pulled the sword out of his chest and turned to her.

"The reason Noel, is simple," said Kazuma as he knelt down to her "I love you."

...wat. Dude, you had a sword in your chest! It probably grazed your heart! Why are you acting as if it was no biDID HE JUST SAY HE FREAKIN' LOVES ME?!?

"W-What!" said Noel obviously surprised "What do you mean...?"

YES KAZUMA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN

"I said it once and I'll say it again," said Kazuma "I love you Noel and I will protect you."

..."Yes Noel, all those times I abandoned you and treated you like a useless damsel was in the name of love. Marry me."

Okay... so... he loves me. That... would explain those awkward scenes when he pretended to act interested in me >.>

Kazuma's swords began to pulsate the noise filled the entire room.

"Huh! what's going on?" said Kazuma as his swords began to glow brighter and brighter.

Oh, I don't know, maybe the Power of Love has granted you yet another power up? >.>

"Subjects threat level increasing," said Nu as her wing like blades began circling around her.

I'm only upset because I was never consulted or even told I would be in this story, I'm only upset because I was never consulted or even told I would be in this story...

"O' silver blade forged from the depth of the beyond heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way."

The blades soared up to the sky and formed a giant blade.

"Lay waste.." said Nu as the blade came crashing down towards Kazuma

Regardless, I shouldn't feel hopeful Kazuma will meet his end. For all his faults, he's still a person with his good moments...

"Kazuma get out of the way!" yelled Noel. "Save yourself!" But he didn't move an inch he stood there with his swords at the ready.

"Sorry Noel but I won't back down!" said Kazuma as the blade was getting closer "I will protect you even if it costs me my life!" As soon as he said that a flash of light emitted from his swords.

BUT WE'VE ONLY KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR LIKE TWO DAYS AND YOU SPENT HALF THAT TIME UNCONSCIOUS WHERE IS THE LOVE

"W-What's going on!" said Kazuma as his swords began to merge together and blocked Nu's sword "W-What is this?"

A nonsensical development probably pulled from the depth's of the author's... um... rear?

What Kazuma saw was a new double edged sword that's when Jubei's voice echoed through his head.

Listen kid, those two swords of yours are one in the same. Use it.

Of course Junei was aware of this person's true abilities. I mean, no doubt Kazuma's been around all this time, watching over him from afar.

"I see so that's what he meant..." said Kazuma as he grabbed the new sword.

"Awaken Nox Nyctores Ragnarok!"

CALLED IT!

...Uh, sorry, I don't know why I said that. Must be still reeling from that... 'revelation'.

He swung his new sword at Nu who attempted to block it but it managed to break through her guard.

"And now for the coup de grace!" said Kazuma as his sword emitted crimson flames.

Gratuitous French? I didn't know Kazuma was so cultured during times of murder.

"DIVINE JUDGMENT OF RAGNAROK!"

"DROWN IN THE PAIN OF MY BLADE!"

A thought occurs to me. 'Ragna' is reminiscent of the word 'Ragnarok'. I'm sure there's absolutely no relation though.

Kazuma sent out a giant shockwave at Nu and when it hit a giant explosion occurred. When the smoke cleared, it revealed Nu. Still standing, but scathed.

"Hey Ragna," said Kazuma as he turned to the man in red. "You should finish this."

"Me?" asked Ragna. "Why?"

Yeah, why? He's done practically nothing for a while now. Are you just trying to make Ragna feel justified in actually bothering to show up?

"Because this what you came here to do right?" replied Kazuma.

"Actually, I just needed to use the can and got lost."

"Heh your right" said Ragna as his sword turned into a giant scythe "I'm sorry."

Well, guess it's up to Ragna to kill the inhuman robot-

"...Huh...? But...Ragna..."

DEAR GOD I CAN FEEL HER PAIN RAGNA WAIT

With one mighty swing, the scythe struck Nu and she fell into the cauldron, her expression shocked and lost. Consumed by the warm light of the Azure that would lead her into her world of a brilliant shade of blue...

"Ragna..."

The only world she knew.

"I'm right here..."

T.T T.T T.T

It's just fiction, it's just fiction, it's just fiction, it's just fiction..... RAGNA WHYYYYYYYYYY IF I EVER FIND YOU I'M PLACING YOU UNDER ARREST TT.TT

Thetrueazure: Yay! Finally done with this chapter. This thing took too long...

Miharu: You should've seen him! He was completely clueless!

Thetrueazure: Well anyways I can't tell if this chapter is within the words limit or not. But whatever please review.

And to Kazuma Kyriu Kazama I accept your apology.

Okay, I'm calm... *Sniffle*
... Good job with the mood whiplash, jerk! That poor little girl died and all you can say is 'yay'?!

And what word limit? These chapters are honestly tiny!

As for that apology, it refers to a review left by a reader. It pointed out several faults that the reader later apologised for, due to the tone used.

Well... hopefully this last chapter won't be so painful to read through...

Thetrueazure: Hey guys I'm back sorry for the long wait I didn't have time to work on this chapter that much

Miharu: Well either way enjoy the last chapter of BBDT.

Ch.7 Truth Revealed

Well, that was a brief intro. One recap later...

"Damn that was a close fight" said Kazuma as he sheathed his new sword "Noel are you alri-"

Kazuma was cut off with a slap across the face

To avoid confusion, the slap came from the Noel within the story, not me slapping him for lying about the battle's difficulty.

"Ow!" Yelled Kazuma as he was in pain "What was that for!"

"What were you thinking!" Yelled Noel as tears were running down her face. "Please don't scare me like that!"

Why do I get this feeling I'm saying this all to the wrong person?

"Noel" said Kazuma as he was holding his face in pain

"I was really worried about you..." said Noel "Geez! Stupid stupid...STUPID!"

I think 'meanie' would be more appropriate here. Also 'hijacker', but I still don't know why.

Noel started to hit Kazuma's chest as she was crying.

"Hey what are you doing?" asked Kazuma as Noel kept beating him.

As that last sentence would imply, I'm beating the crap out of you. Not maliciously, though. Just 'cause I'm kind of distraught both in and out of real life Sad

"Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid STUPIIIIIID!" yelled Noel

"Noel! Get a hold of yourself...!" said Kazuma but Noel kept hitting him that's when she stopped.

"Stupid!" said Noel as she looked up at Kazuma when she did that he hugged her.

No offence, but I don't think I like - or know - you well enough for hugs :/

"I'm sorry Noel I promise that I will never do anything to make you worry ever again." said Kazuma and when he said Noel began to cry she cried to her hearts content.

I think I'm crying because of that cliche'd promise. I think.

A few minutes later...

"She cried herself asleep..." said Kazuma as he laid Noel down he then smelt an overwhelming scent of roses fill the air and then out of nowhere a girl appeared before him and Ragna.

"You are always asleep when we meet," said the girl. "Quite rude if you ask me."

That sounds incredibly sinister, Unfamiliar Person. Were you the one who put that camera in my room?

The girl had two creatures one a cat and the other a overweight bat she wore a fancy black dress which made her looked like a princess her eyes were like Kazuma's as red as blood she also had pigtails and ribbons which made her look like a-

"Hey Rabbit who is this?" asked Ragna as he pointed to Noel who was still sleeping.

"The new Eye," said the girl as she looked at him.

So now I'm an 'eye'. Why is this story representing me in such a weird way? How hard is it to understand I'm just an NOL lieutenant? Nothing weird or dangerous about me.

"Eye! What do you mean?" asked Kazuma "And also who the hell are you?"

"My how rude of me I forgot to introduce myself my name is Rachel- Rachel Alucard" said Rachel, "And you must be Mr. Hero's apprentice."

"You're talking about Master Hakumen aren't you" said Kazuma as he heard his former master's name.

Except Hakumen's name isn't 'Mr. Hero'. It's Dick. Wait, what? I mean Hakumen!

...I swear, I don't understand why I wrote that! >.<

"Why yes I am," said Rachel "and he has taught you well I see."

"You have mastered the art of ditching your supposed love interest beautifully. Mr. Hero would be crying tears of joy if he could actually feel that emotion."

"You act as if you know me," said Kazuma, "Aside from that what you were saying about Noel..."

"Noel is the one who inherits the true Azure," said Rachel. "Not that cheap imitation that pathetic excuse for a man right next to you has."

Nice to know I'll inherit a great power and all, but that's just too ridiculous to consider, I'm afraid.

Because this whole scene feels like something I've seen before, my mind sort of wondered to a part that wasn't too familiar. Sorry, but I'm nearing my limits...

"So this power was just an imitation I can't believe it!" yelled Ragna as soon as he said that Noel started to laugh in her sleep.

"Why is she laughing?" said Kazuma as he walked over to her.

I'm guessing I'm dreaming of a scenario where Kazuma gets his ass handed to him by Bang or something. I don't know, you won't tell me what I dream of!

"And why do they look so similar?" thought Ragna.

Who does, Ragna? Me and Kazuma? Hell no. Me and you? Don't see the resemblance. Me and some girl I don't know but am somehow connected to? Too far-fetched.

Over above the skies of Kagutsuchi, Rachel appears above the city.

"Princess, what are you doing?" asked the large cat with her,

"The view is nice though." Said the bat.

"Nago, Gii a moment please," said Rachel.

"Princess?" asked Nago as he and Gii were confused.

"Quickly!" yelled Rachel as she struck both of them.

This Rachel girl seems kind of mean. If this is how she always acts, I hope I never meet her. Ever.

"As you wish," replied both Nago and Gii as they disappeared when they did Rachel began to smile and look up at the sky.

"I did not for see that he'd push me to this extreme hehe..." Rachel giggled a bit as a yellow light began to surround her "Oh Ragna I do so want to know what happens next. Come to me you want to play don't you. Nox Nyctores Gigant Take-Migazuchi."

Over in space a satellite was floating around the earth but it began to slow down then the front of it started to open revealing a creature that fired a giant blast at Kagutsuchi.

I'm honestly kind of surprised it's Ragna she acknowledges and not Meanie. Dunno why, but I kind of assumed he was super mega ultra special important now.

Anyway, DEAR GOD SATELLITE CANNON KAZUMA SAVE US WITH YOUR SUPER BLOCKING SKILLS

"Nulliplex restriction mechanism released dimensional interruption imaginary number developing connecting to congenital border." Said Rachel as she opened her eyes to reveal that they were glowing yellow "Activating Tsukuyomi Unit."

A giant crest appeared above Kagutsuchi when it did the attack that the creature used hit it but it was deflected.

"It's impossible. Even you cannot defeat Tsukuyomi's absolute defense..." said Rachel.

"It will be four years before you can awaken again. Until then...go to sleep young one."

That works too. Why is it that mean the abusive little girl displays incredible power I find it more plausible? Must be getting really tired. But the end is in sight!

The room started to shake violently as if there was an earthquake this surprised both Ragna and Kazuma who were wondering what to do.

"Whoa! What the hell!" yelled Ragna as the room continued to shake

"An earthquake?" asked Kazuma "No this is something man made."

Oh hey, Meanie has another ability: The power to tell whether or not a quake is natural or man made!

When the shaking stopped Kazuma saw Noel waking up

"You're awake." Said Kazuma as he went to help her up

Very observant. I feel mean now. Maybe I caught his mean ger- damn it Noel stop >.<

"Where am I?" asked Noel then she turned to Ragna "Who are you?"

"AH! You! Your Ragna the bloodedge!" yelled Noel "I'm placing you under arrest"

"Noel please calm down." Said Kazuma that's when he felt a pair of evil eyes watching them "Noel get behind me!"

"Jesus man, do you want me to stay calm or cower behind you?!"

Well, at least his spy senses are back. I figured the Red Devil would have damaged it irreparably.

Noel didn't think she just went behind him then they heard a chilling laughter fill the room.

"Hehehehehehehehehehe" Hazama appeared in the room but something was different about him like he was a different being "I've been waiting for this moment. Look at me look at me Noel Vermillion!"

I'm looking and I'm not believing. How can Hazama suddenly be evil? Did the author miss the part where he's clearly a good guy?

"H-Hazama!" Noel didn't know what was going on that's when Rachel appeared

"Noel! Do not look at that man!" yelled Rachel as she stood in front of her.

That's pretty harsh, little lady :/ He's not that bad a looker, honestly.

"Who are you?" asked Noel as Hazama started to laugh again when a green mist surrounded him when it vanished Hazama's hair was straight up like he stuck his finger in a light socket.

If I met Hazama after he stuck his finger in a socket, I'd probably not recognise him straight away either. Unless he was wearing his gentleman's hat.

Also, picturing Hazama doing that made me giggle ^.^

"You recognize me didn't you? Hey shitty vampire who's laughing now!" yelled Hazama

"You bastard!" screamed Ragna as he attacked him after that Kazuma and Rachel attacked him as well.

The funny thing is, I bet my in-story self can't make out what the hell's actually happening. In what way are they attacking? How is Hazama reacting?

"Hey now that was close. What the hell." Said Hazama as he avoided all three attacks "What's the deal teaming up like that it's not a very grown up thing to do. Nononononononono"

"But if you insist I might reconsider ya know." After Hazama said that he let out a evil laugh that sent shivers down everyone's spine

Reconsider what now, Evil Hazama? Your completely unexpected villainy?

"I see it's been awhile Terumi!" said Kazuma as he was guarding Noel

"I thought I got rid of you for good oh well I should expect nothing less from the apprentice of good old H-man." Said Terumi/Hazama "Well I think it's time I took my leave. Beside it would be tough for me to handle four scary people like you guys. Oops it more like three people and a dog. Well see ya."

So now he's Terumi. Okay...
Points to Hazama for apparently defeating Meanie in some way. Everybody else either got one-shotted or blown up by pretentious-sounding techniques that mostly don't seem related to his phoenix motif.

Hazama vanished in a portal Ragna tried to follow him but was stopped by Rachel

"What's going on what's wrong with Hazama?" asked Noel as she was confused about what just happened

Good question, Me. Why is Hazama suddenly evil? It's so obvious he's a good guy, why twist his character like this? And 'Terumi'? Why give him a name he totally doesn't ha- wait a minute...

T.H. Terumi Hazama.

Wow. That's an amazing coincidence.

"Noel are you ok?" asked Kazuma but as he turned around Noel was about to pass out but he caught her.

GODDAMN IT I'M NOT THAT PATHETIC I SWEAR T.T

"Kazuma I would like you to look after her for me." Said Rachel "Terumi's more than likely to go after her."

"O-Ok." Said Kazuma as they got out of the NOL headquarters.

Why am I imagining Ragna thinking 'Bastard stole my role!'?

A few minutes after leaving Kazuma and Ragna parted ways while Kazuma was carrying Noel on his back she woke up

"Oh so your awake." Said Kazuma as he was walking.

So I fainted, only to wake up a few minutes later - a short amount of time to leave a place like the NOL HQ, I might add - then wake right back up? The author just wanted to carry cute li'l me, didn't he >.>

So, after just... brushing off the escape from a presumably collapsing building, Ragna parts ways to find a way to reclaim his role before the sequel.

"Where are we?" asked Noel as she was looking around she saw what seemed to be an abandoned house that was in good condition.

"This place is where I trained when I was a kid." Said Kazuma as he laid Noel down on a bed and covered her up. "Try and get some rest ok."

You had a house that you used for training? Right outside Headquarters? I have not seen such a building anywhere near here. Should I just assume we skipped the long, arduos journey?

Kazuma heard something moving around then he figured who it was.

"Hey Jubei I have a question for you." Said Kazuma as Jubei walked out of the bushes "You knew about this power didn't you?"

"Fraid so kid" said Jubei

"I woulda told ya earlier, kid, but then we would have no SUSPENSE!"

Imitating Jubei is kinda fun ^.^

"How long has it been since I've been under that hibernation ars?" asked Kazuma

"Bout 90 years" answered Jubei "I'd say you and Ragna are just about the only people who can defeat Terumi. I've gotta be going now be carful ok."

"Gotcha." Said Kazuma as he looked up at the moon "There's a full moon tonight."

Yeah yeah, it's a nice moon and all, but I still don't buy Hazama being evil! Look at the guy! What's so bad about him?! Is it the green hair? Come on, that's... hair...ist? Aaah...

And are we to assume Ragna matters in any form? I assume Mr. Hero's apprentice would be more than enough to deal with a guy who has a nice hat.

Thetrueazure: Well there you have it the final chapter of BBDT hope you enjoyed this story

Miharu: As a treat we thought that we should show you some of Kazuma's quotes before and after battles

Thetrueazure: Alright lets show Kazuma vs. Hakumen

Kazuma: Master what happened to you?

Hakumen: It's time you returned from where you came.

Kazuma Win: Master stop this madness

Kazuma Lose: It seems that I'm not strong enough yet

Hakumen Win: Looks like you not ready

Hakumen Lose: I guess I underestimated you.

Thetrueazure: Please review

Ooh, we're doing quotes now? Okay, here's mine!

Noel: Love doesn't bloom in five minutes worth of interaction!

Kazuma: I'll protect you, worthless damsel!

Noel Win: Now stop being a meanie!

Kazuma Win: I'll protect you by knocking you unconscious. Then we'll have so much in common!

And with that... my assignment is complete! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

All in all, it's hardly the worst thing ever. I mean sure, the OC is a tad overpowered, and I get this strange feeling he hijacks plot lines, and he's mean, but I can tell love went into this story! So... there's that?

Oh hey an e-mail!

Oh shit I have to read a sequel now don't I?

Subject: Apology

Wait, what?

Lieutenant Vermillion, I feel I may have caused you undue stress with your recent assignment. This was wrong of me, and as my way of saying sorry, please accept the attached comic.

.... There... there are no words.
;_; I'm... I'm so happy! :'D Finally, the Major realises the error of his ways! MAybe we can finally become great friends!

Anyway, comic time! Download... *Humming merrily~"

So... 'Vanquish', huh? Interesting title. Oh hey, it's me... and the mean girl who's kind of familiar. Aw, I lost the fight? Wonder how this develAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--------------------------

Tsubaki Yayoi here, finishing the documentation of Noel's recent assignment. Somehow, the poor girl's been rendered comatose. I suspect she was shown horrific images, but someone appears to have wiped the evidence. Investigation into this matter will be effective immediately, and the perpetrator will be severely punished.

Signing off.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit