Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Urban Fantasy RP

+6
The Wicked Xen
GenericSpider
RolePlayingRoxas
ScorpionWins
Tachi
AnnoR
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Urban Fantasy RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Urban Fantasy RP

Post by AnnoR Mon 06 Feb 2012, 11:44 am

"They are pretty nice," Amitiel agreed. She couldn't make out anything they were saying, unfortunately. Well, aside from the loud cry of 'no!'. Nothing else, though, that was unfortunate... Amitiel once again returned her attention to Cyndy. "In more ways then one..."

The grin on Amitiel's face would likely indicate what she meant by that. If it somehow wasn't clear already.

----

Great! That was much, much better! The Carefree Witch also didn't have as much of a compulsion to hug this girl now, so that was a bit better. "Great! That's perfect! Um..."

She looked over her shoulder, at the bathroom door.

"You can leave the bathroom and stuff, now, nobody should think you look strange or anything now," she said, nodding her head once.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 06 Feb 2012, 12:10 pm

Ryoichi had never wanted information from his past lives more. What could this girl possibly do with his ... stuff.

Well, he knew what his tears could do, and he knew that his feathers had magical qualities but- wait a second, why is he even considering giving her things! For one, if she used the tears to cure someone, then that was taboo and could result in some serious punishment...

"Ah, I'm afraid I must decline," He finally said, after a moment of all that thought, "I only just met you, after all," He said, his smile now coming off very nervous. What in the world is this girl thinking?
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 06 Feb 2012, 3:58 pm

After a few minutes and yet another exclamation, the sisters came out of their room. Emiko was dressed in her normal attire, Keiko in a rather nice dress, and the second was pouting and looked ready to complain about something at the slightest provocation. It appeared that the younger sister had one whatever they were arguing about.

"So... finding people from school, right?"

Morgan was staring at Merlin.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Mon 06 Feb 2012, 5:48 pm

"...Ah, because there's two of them!" Cyndy declared, totally getting what Ami meant with her remark.

The sister's returned, with Keiko looking incredibly pretty, Cyndy thought. Even with a distinct lack of limbs, it would be difficult for someone not to find her attractive.

"Like I said, I could always keep your sis company!" Cyndy offered. Then the dragon-girl looked horrified and leaped to her feet.

"Crap, I'm still working!" She cried out. "What if all the deliveries have piled up?! I'm gonna get fired!"

Cyndy then rushed for the front door, nearly barging through it before remembering how to actually open it. Then realised she still had her shoes to put back on.

----------------------------

A song began to sound from Shujiko's mobile, possibly familiar to anyone who watched the more popular shonen anime. Plucking the mobile from her front pocket and cutting the totally-legally-downloaded-tune short, she answered her caller.

"Hello? Oh, hey mum, sorry, I got held up. Lost the milk, though. Sorry! Okay, okay, I'll be back soon..."

With a small sigh, Shujiko ended the call and glanced at her screen saver. Damn it, she saved a picture of Kaguya again. Why did she keep doing that? All these distant shots taken from behind... she wasn't a stalker! It was... documentation or something, yeah...

...Well, the little girl was still missing, and her ice cream was still in one hand. To pass the time, Shujiko decided she might as well go through her saved Kaguya pictures and justify why she even had them.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Mon 06 Feb 2012, 6:06 pm

"From your school! And... hehehe..." Amitiel looked both sisters over rather... closely. It'd be surprising if she wasn't yelled at for it, really. Or at least it would've been if Cyndy hadn't suddenly posed a fairly large distraction. Amitiel blinked, and looked after her.

"Eh?"

----

"Um... why are you staring like that?" the Carefree Witch asked, tilting her head to one side. She wanted to get back to her ice cream, getting stared at like this was kind of odd from someone she didn't know... Did she know this person? It didn't look like it. "I want to get back to Ice cream-chan..."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 06 Feb 2012, 6:42 pm

"If they fire you, we can just make them hire you again... besides, wouldn't your shift be over at this point?" Emiko asked, putting Keiko down and tying her hair up. She had an image to maintain, after all, and at least looking the same would make it easier for other people to recognise her despite the clothing changes.

It seemed that Keiko could keep quiet no longer, bursting out, "I still think we should go find Penny-chan's home!"

"You seem familiar. Are you from England?"
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Mon 06 Feb 2012, 6:50 pm

"Eh?" Cyndy paused, only to fall over given the awkward angle she had stopped when pulling on one of her shoes. Bouncing back to her feet immediately, she stared at Emiko with admiration. "Y-you'd do that for me? Really?"

Cyndy's lens-tinted eyes were practically shining with gratitude. "I... had at least another hour left today, really." She continued with a sheepish laugh. "I'm afraid everyone will think I'm slacking, ehehe..."
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 07 Feb 2012, 2:18 pm

Amitiel tilted her head.

"Penny-chan?" she asked. Penny was a female name, which seemed to indicate that they would be going to meet yet another cute girl. "Who's that?"

----

"England...?" the Carefree Witch asked. She was rather confused, where had that question come from? She didn't recognize this this fairy-person... If she did know them, it must've been a really long time since she'd seen them last. "I haven't been to England since I was little..."

It was convincing enough. If it was a lie.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 07 Feb 2012, 3:38 pm

"She's someone that I talked to once in school and mentioned in my sleep once. Keiko hasn't shut up about her since. It's not like I have a crush on her or anything," Emiko explained, shoving her sister into Cyndy's arms and putting her shoes on.

"And when were you little?"
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Tue 07 Feb 2012, 4:52 pm

"Wah!" Cyndy was surprised to have the limbless girl shoved into her arms like that. Nearly dropped the poor girl, too. Getting fired would definitely be the least of her problems if she had.
At least Keiko wasn't exactly heavy, but knowing exactly how to carry her proved difficult. Cyndy looked flustered with the effort of not causing discomfort or anything.
"...So... this Penny girl nice?" Cyndy asked the twins, trying to maintain a calm demeanour.

----------------------

Shujiko couldn't even remember taking half of these pictures. Why did she take pictures of Hisako's house? And all these random nooks and crannies... anybody else looking at these would think she was stalking that girl. Which was stupid. Shujiko wasn't like that! She hated that girl and her... um... smugness... and, well... she was annoying! Totally annoying an not the least bit attractive!

...Still, better at least delete the house pics. Too conspicuous...
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 07 Feb 2012, 9:28 pm

"... Then let's go meet her!" Amitiel announced cheerfully. Clearly, this would be a fun way to spend the rest of the day, meeting this girl that Emiko clearly had a crush on. Obviously.

----

"Ten years ago! Why are you asking weird questions?" the Carefree Witch replied. Again, if it was a lie, it was a convincing one. "I only know about England because of what my parents say, anyway, can I go eat more ice cream-chan now?"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 08 Feb 2012, 2:49 am

"True. Still, I'd rather make one that just shut down or something instead of exploding," said Aki, still walking towards Hisako.

"Don't worry kid," she said. "Not sure why you were hiding; but I assure you that you aren't in any danger here,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 08 Feb 2012, 11:36 am

"Emi-chan only talked to her once!" Keiko cheerfully replied, indicating that she hadn't been present and had, in fact, been staring out of the window or something similar. Or, possibly, trying to draw a picture of a butterfly that happened to have come into the classroom.

Shoes now on, Emiko took back her sister's weight, shifting Keiko around a bit until it didn't feel like she was about to drop her, and waited for the others to be ready. "She seemed nice enough... I have no idea where we'll find her, though."

"I would hope that no-one would be in danger just from entering a shop..." Sariel replied, frowning and walking around to actually examine the girl that had been hidden behind the shelves. Ah, the immortal? Strange, that she had hidden...

"I... suppose that you can..." Morgan answered, brief confusion passing across her face at the honorific. Ice-cream... chan?"
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 08 Feb 2012, 12:41 pm

Mysteria's face fell and she pursed her lips in a pout, obviously disappointed. Of course, she could just take what she wanted but she wasn't that cruel and besides, the ingredients wouldn't be that potent if she did so.

"All right, I accept that," she said, eating the last of her cake and even stealing a bite from her brother's half eaten on.

Mystyk took that moment to reappear, looking more composed and his face was a little damp, suggesting that he splash some water on it for some reason.

"Teri, let's go," he said, eyes flicking to Ryoichi and back to his sister's. "You said to wanted to find some onmyouji or something, right?"

"Oh, that's right!" said the female twin. "Ryoichi-kun, you don't happen to know any onmyouji? Or at least a place where there's a lot of magical activity?"

Mystyk looked a little put off at his sister inviting the phoenix on their sight-seeing trip. But he wasn't about to question her in front of Ryoichi.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Wed 08 Feb 2012, 1:11 pm

Amitiel turned towards the door. "We'll have to look pretty hard, then, let's go!"

With that, she slipped on her shoes and rather loudly barged out the door. After all, this was pretty fun and an opportunity to meet more cute girls. It was the best course of action.

----

"Ahh... hello..." Hisako was still on edge, but these two didn't seem to be the kind who would be... zealous about defending the secrecy of magic. Those kinds of people often took rather extreme measures to keep it all secret. It wouldn't be pleasant, to say the least.

----

"Yep, ice cream-chan!" the Carefree Witch replied, before quickly turning on her heel and cheerfully heading out of the bathroom. She assumed that the fairy-person would follow her out, really. She made a beeline for Shujiko and her ice cream. It wouldn't be good if too much of it had melted...
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Wed 08 Feb 2012, 1:52 pm

"I... see." Cyndy replied as she handed Keiko back to her sister. They were looking for someone the twins had only talked to once? Must have been quite an interesting person if that was the case. Ami was certainly eager.

"...Well, as long as I don't have to run any more places." Cyndy laughed. "If I do any more of that today I'll spend all of tomorrow with leg cramps!"

-----------------------------

Well, that was quite a collection of pics, Shujiko concluded, neglecting to mention just how creepy it had to be. She was dimly aware of small rivulets of melted ice cream collecting around her fingers. With an annoyed tut, Shujiko licked at it, despite not exactly liking this particular. And yet she was fairly sure she'd had more of it than the little girl herself.

Round about then,Shujiko noticed said girl returning. With an almost guilty look, she immediately stopped licking and held it at arms length. Immediately afterwards, she snapped her phone shut, then cursed herself for acting like she had something to hide.

"There you are. Another minute and you'd have to drink this thing." Shujiko laughed.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 08 Feb 2012, 8:35 pm

"Actually, I happen to know of an Onmyouji Family that lives here in town, though I'm not so sure it'd be very polite to drop in on them as tourists," Ryoichi rubbed the back of his head.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 08 Feb 2012, 11:50 pm

A scowl appeared on Mysteria's face, looking out of place on the normally cheerful girl. "Tourists makes us sound so... plebeian," she said, sticking out her tongue as if the word left a bad taste in her mouth. "We're more like researchers! We want to know how they make their shikigami and how they work! The magic looks so fascinating!"

Mystyk stayed silent, his usual stoic mask in its place.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 09 Feb 2012, 12:23 pm

"Yay, person hunt~" Keiko sang, grinning happily as Emiko locked the door behind them, "We're going to find a girl~ and... umm... make them kiss Emi-chan~"

"We're not going to force anyone to kiss me! I might not even want them to kiss me!"

Morgan returned to fairy form and slipped out through an open window. She would have to try and find out where that girl's magic came from. It was so... familiar. Yet, at the same time, different from what she knew. Had Merlin managed to have a child or something?
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 09 Feb 2012, 5:51 pm

A mischievous grin crossed Amitiel's face, and she turned to face the twins for a moment. Getting Emiko to kiss this Penny girl...? That sounded like a pretty good plan, to her. Indeed, it would surely be the best course of action. "We'll se~e."

----

"Hey!" the Carefree Witch cried, running over to Shujiko and quickly taking her ice cream back. "You didn't eat too much, did you...?"

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the phone. She couldn't help but be curious about what was on it. In any case, she began to busy herself with devouring what remained of her ice cream.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Thu 09 Feb 2012, 6:09 pm

"Is that so?" Cyndy said to herself, and faced Emiko with a small smile. "So you really do like girls that much, then? Well, that's fine! You have my total support!"

With a small twirl, Cyndy bounded out the house after Ami. "So, this Penny girl... hm, lemme think... did I ever deliver to someone named that...?"

After spending what felt like an eternity thinking this over - about three seconds in actuality - she concluded that no, she had not. So, unless they stumbled across this girl on the street...

-------------------------

"N-no, of course not!" Shujiko quickly stated, hoping that half a dozen or so licks didn't qualify as 'too much'. "It... it was melting and all, so..., yeah, hehe..."

Slipping the phone back into her front pocket, Shujiko idly licked whatever remained on her hand.
"So... I never really caught your name, did I? Or is 'Carefree Witch' really on your birth certificate?" Shujiko asked conversationally. "Um... in any case, should I walk you home? I'm expected to return pretty soon..."

as long as she acted normal, there was no reason for the girl to think there was anything weird on her phone. None at all. Then again, why would a little girl think there was anything weird in there anyway? Paranoid over nothing... yep, definitely.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 09 Feb 2012, 6:18 pm

The Carefree Witch puffed her cheeks out, frowning.

"My name is the Carefree Witch, and that's it!" she declared, insisting on maintaining that identity. After all, there wasn't any reason not to. With that, she went about finishing off her ice cream... and what was with the older girl's phone? She kind of wanted to find out, since Shujiko had hidden it away so quickly, and looked so worried about putting it away in the first place. Clearly, she'd think of some way to get at it and figure it out.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Thu 09 Feb 2012, 6:24 pm

"...No offence, but your parents must be a little... um, unique." Shujiko commented as she got to her feet and leaned down slightly to grab her shopping bags. "Well, that's not my business, but I need to go. You want me to walk you home?" Shujiko offered again.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 09 Feb 2012, 7:43 pm

After a few moments of thought, the Carefree Witch's response was a quick nod. Of course she wanted to get a walk home, Shujiko was nice and she wanted to find out what was on that phone... "Let's go!"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 11 Feb 2012, 1:06 pm

"I didn't admit anything! Stop drawing conclusions!" Emiko said hastily, wishing that Keiko was some inanimate object that she could throw at Cyndy for suggesting... things. She'd probably have missed anyway, though.

"Huh? But you sa-"

A hand was rapidly clamped on the older sister's mouth.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Sat 11 Feb 2012, 1:12 pm

"Hm?" Cyndy glanced over her shoulder towards the twins. "Did you say something, boss?"

Emiko was trying to keep Keiko quiet, so maybe she had said something embarrassing? Best not to pry then. Too much teasing may lead to a pay cut, and every nice person had their limits...

Anyway, time to find Emiko's girlfriend.

----------------------

"Right, so where d'you live?" Shujiko asked, leading her out of the somewhat weird cafe. Hopefully, it wasn't too far away. She couldn't just let the little girl - maybe she should just go with 'Witch'? - wander around on her own. But she had to get home soon... ai yi yi...
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sat 11 Feb 2012, 2:35 pm

Amitiel giggled to herself as she watched the scene unfold before her. This cute girl they were going to find was clearly, clearly going to be a lot of fun with Emiko around. Clearly.

"So anyway, do you know where she might be?"

----

"Hmmm... the apartments shouldn't be too far from here!" the Carefree With replied, taking Shujiko's hand and quickly attempting to drag the older girl down the street. Naturally, this was unsuccessful, given that She was a little girl, but it was the thought that counted.

And she wanted to get that phone... Well, might as well try this, first.

"Hey, what's that over there?!"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 12 Feb 2012, 12:39 am

Ryoichi sweatdropped at that, "Ah, I see..." Pleibian? Were they bigger than they were letting on? He kind of doubted that though.

He thought about that. It was obvious they'd only cause the family some sort of trouble, right? Though he had heard that the man didn't mind taking on students. Not that becoming a full blown student was the goal here, but maybe it'd be ok? In the end, his overly helpful nature got the best of him.

"Alright, I'll take you to them," He nods, "I'm sure he won't mind," He smiled, reassured of himself, before asking, "Are you ready to go now? Or do you want to finish eating?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:23 pm

"Oh... umm... maybe that's her!" Emiko said, pointing in the direction of some likely looking candidate and praying that Keiko would keep her mouth shut, which she did. Now... maybe the little girl and delivery girl would run off and both that other person for a while so she could get some peace. Okay, it was rude to just set them on people like that but at the same time she'd be able to talk to Keiko a little and stop her from saying things, right?
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:37 pm

"Huh?" Cyndy followed Emiko's pointer finger to the figure who was apparently Penny. "Is that her? We'll go get her for ya, boss!" The dragon-girl announced excitedly. With a competitive gleam in her eye, Cyndy announced her challenge to Ami.

"Hey Ami! First one to retrieve the boss' girlfriend gets a free kiss from her! Whaddaya say to that?" Not that Cyndy was serious about that prize, but hey, she was having fun these people, in stark contrast to her more lonely nature back at the orphanage, and especially in her bare apartment.

Without waiting for an answer, Cyndy had already dashed after that girl. She wasn't going to sprint, after all, that would be unfair to the much younger Ami. Even if she was surprisingly good at running...

-----------------------

"Hey, careful there!" Shujiko warned as Witch took her hand, which still held a bag of shopping. She followed after her younger companion, trying not to outrun her, or accidentally bang the shopping bag against her.

"Eh? see what?" Shujiko asked, surprised at the sudden question. Hunching over slightly, she peered in the direction Shujiko indicated. Poor girl had no reason to suspect a ploy of any kind, and with both hands full from shopping, the Carefree Witch would have to blunder her devious plot for Shujiko to keep her phone tucked away.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next