Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

I make a character read an Inuyasha Fanfic Part 2

Go down

I make a character read an Inuyasha Fanfic Part 2 Empty I make a character read an Inuyasha Fanfic Part 2

'Sup guys, Fanfiction time! Yeah!

...Yeah, I'm not feeling too confident either.

Disclaimer: I don't not own the Inuyasha group or the oh so sexy Bankotsu

Would you still find him sexy if he pierced you with that giant sword I heard he had?

...No, wait, I mean his weapon! The WEAPON!

if I did it would be on the show lol I only own the plot on with the story

Perhaps it's a good thing you aren't officially adapting my writings based on my sister's stories. It would go down worse than that one Shonen movie no one liked because changes. anyway, onto the actual chapter!

Bankotsu's journey to camp was only a hours way and he was thankful Kagome had yet to wake up yet.

He's pretty dedicated. Setting up camp several hours away from where he somehow knew Kagome and Inuyasha were. He really didn't want to get caught.

When he got to his camp he sighed he had been doing that a lot lately ever since he was revived and been alive for a third time he had been lonely

A side effect of resurrection: Non-stop sighing.

(note the rest of the band of seven have not been revived …yet)

*Insert ominous chord here* How long must we wait for the inexplicable revival of six other villains who will no doubt go on to fall in love with my sister and freak me the hell out?

Bankotsu had thought when he got to his camp 'since she's with me and can see the jewel shards she can find them for me and help me get stronger

Get an original motivation! At least make her your cook or something. then she could kill you with her terrible cooking.

...Huh, guess she has to actually suck at cooking for that to be funny. Or plausible. Moving on.

then after I kill the mutt's group and that bustard Naraku

Question! What was the funnier thing said? Bankotsu thinking he could beat Inuyasha, or Bankotsu calling Naraku a 'bustard'? Here's a hint: You're not wrong either way.

...So why does he hate Naraku, again?

I can have her all to my self no one will take her from me' you see Bankotsu had always had a little crush on her and when ever he saw Inuyasha hold her or well anyone hold her, touch her, even look at her he would get so mad

this better not go the way I expect it to go or this writer is going to die.

but when ever his brothers ever asked him what was wrong he would get even more mad and yell at them.

"LEAVE ME ALONE GUYS I'M TRYING TO SPY ON THIS FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL GAWD."

"Man I miss you guys" he decided to go hunt for supper since it was getting dark he had caught a couple rabbits and made a stew with them when dinner was ready.

If you're going to turn this whole paragraph into a single sentence, at least keep the meal consistent.

Oh, we're onto the second word block now.

Kagome had started to stir and what she saw shocked her.

"Yeah, maybe I should have stuck to doing this from a distance," Bankotsu admitted, sheathing his sword.

...I feel dirty Sad Sorry sis.

There sitting across from her was the ruthless mercenary leader Bankotsu leaning against a tree looking out in the woods.

Still, at least he missed his chance, eh?

She checked her surroundings and saw she didn't have her weapon but also noticed he didn't have a jewel shard.

So yeah, how exactly is he alive, again? The jewel shard was kind of important for that dead guy and his pals to live and stuff. What else is there that could bring him back? Without, you know, turning him into a giant doll or zombie or something.

...Please don't be a zombie, Bankotsu.

Bankotsu seeing she was awake smiled at her "oh good your awake" "where am I?" "my camp" he said as if it was the simplest of thing

Well... it kind of is simple. You're at your camp, which I assume isn't a complex fortress. It's not like you had to explain your campo-babble lingo either.

"why am I here? What do you want?" "isn't it obvious you can see the jewel shards so your going to collect them and give them to me so I can become stronger"

That better be the only reason. I'm watching you, man.

"how are you alive Inuyasha killed you at Mt. hakuray (wasn't sure how to spell that sorry if its wrong)

1. Play more Touhou or google it please.
2. You apologise for 'hakuray' but not for 'bustard' or 'fuddle'?

"that I am not so sure of my self really I woke up one day and here I am with you"

Uh, didn't we first see you being a stalker who followed my sister while she raged? Unless you were sleep-spying/kidnapping and only just woke up, I'm disinclined to believe you.

she then smelled the stew and her stomach grumbled she blushed heavily

I'll never understand getting embarrassed over being hungry.

he chuckled and poured some for her "eat we leave at dawn" she nodded and ate the stew

I'm going to assume it was kind of impossible to slip hallucinogens into one's food back in the days, otherwise Kagome's pretty damn trusting of the creepy villain who's first act upon returning from the dead was to kidnap her and watch her sleep.

he was amused at her eating

...Why? I can guarantee Kagome doesn't have a funny way to eat stew.

and ate some stew himself he heard her mumble something but couldn't make it out "what was that?" "Thank you for the food" he nodded. After there stomach's were full they went to bed or at least one did.

At least she isn't instantly sharing a bed with him. Did Bankotsu even have to beds by any chance? Damn, is this guy prepared.

When Kagome saw he was asleep she got up and tried to run away but he caught her just in time to.

To what? Also, he was asleep. How did he catch her that fast? Did the writer kind of forget to add important details?

'Damn it' "I knew you were being to good to be true" "please let me go I…" "no way I just got you and you think I'll just let you up and walk away" "um yeah considering I don't want to be here" "well to bad your staying!"

Ah, compelling dialogue. Still, at least Kagome's willing not to take his crap. It just kinda sucks he's obligated to win this little argument.

she growled he dragged her over to his spot and made her lay down next to him "what are you doing?" "I don't trust you now shut up and go to bed"

I don't trust the villain forcing my sister to share a bed with him, either. Back off, dude.

after a few minutes Kagome fell asleep

wat

he brought her close to him and snuggled up to her one hand on banrayu and the other around her waist he kissed her cheek then fell asleep also

the hell

BANKOTSU YOU CREEPY BASTARD HANDS OFF MY SISTER.

Also, KAGOME WHY DID YOU FALL ASLEEP IN LIKE TWO SECONDS YOU'RE NOT THAT TRUSTING AND STUPID.

Me: Okay second chapter done few this one took a while

You wrote three god damn paragraphs!

Bankotsu: I so do not act like that

I am inclined to agree.

Kagome: you kind of do when you don't get your way

THIS CONTRADICTS THE INFORMATION YOU PASSED ONTO ME.

Me: thank you Kagome ha 2 against one (sticks tongue out at him)

How mature, sticking your tongue out at a fictional character. Or one from the past. I mean... you're immature.

Kagome: Poison Master 16 would like to know what you think of this chapter I like it

I don't.

Bankotsu: you have a stupid name (says to poison master 16)

Oh great, now Bankotsu's a child too.

Me: who cares what you think later everyone

The author takes no shit from anyone. Not even from the characters she makes say this stuff.

Bankotsu: (runs after poison master and they yell more)

This bit of information was as necessary as the rest of this author's note.

Kagome: when did I become the mature one?

When you substituted your fighting spirit for idiocy and compliance, I suppose.

God, that was... stupid >.< And it's still not close to done. Either Inuyasha better fix all this mess or this writer better become awesome, otherwise I might swear off the internet forever.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit