Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Zombie Hunters RP

+2
Simply David
NazrinTsunMouse
6 posters

Go down

Zombie Hunters RP Empty Zombie Hunters RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:42 pm

It was a sunny afternoon, the birds were signing, squirrels were scurrying up their trees... and a single zombie walked across the street. Only to get get smacked by an oncoming SUV, sending it flying into the air. One occupant of the car was especially vocal about this.

"Oh man, did you see that?!" Sly practically leaned out the window to get a better view of where the the zombie landed, "That has to be a new record Emi! I swear he went at least 10 feet into the air!"

"Uhm... I don't think it was quite that high..." Kitty tried to correct in her usual soft tone of voice. Whether anyone heard her was debatable, or if they'd even pay attention if they did.

In any case, they were getting close to their destination. You could already see the buildings of the apartment complex in the distance. The mission was a simple one. Go in, scavenge the place for supplies, then head back to the helicopter where they'd be picked up and sent back to the island with their supplies.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Zombie Hunters RP Empty Re: Zombie Hunters RP

Post by Simply David Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:49 pm

"Ah, that was a Zombie right? I was certain I hit something," Emilia said, driving at a rate that would have been frowned upon back when Speed Limits were in place. She was smiling ever since hitting it.

"We're almost to our destination," She announced, in a louder voice, "I hope everyone's ready,"

James nodded, prepping his rifle. He wasn't exactly the most useful in an apartment building, but he wasn't useless.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 31 Jan 2012, 8:57 pm

Linneus hardly noticed the zombie, his ears being glued to his headphones again, though he did feel the jolt of the car when it hit. He pulled his headphones down, letting it hang around his neck but not turning it off just yet.

Hearing Emilia's exclamation, Lin checked his person, making sure he had the supplies and weapons he needed.

"Try not to get maimed everyone," he said to his teammates. "It's a bitch having to fix you all the time."

He wasn't really serious, but it was his way of telling everyone to be safe and keep each other safe. Hopefully they'll do it halfway right.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 31 Jan 2012, 9:29 pm

"And don't stand in front of me." Added Raphael. "My trigger finger is feeling very itchy today."

Sure enough, his finger was twitching at his side, his grenade launcher held in his other hand. He chewed on an old grenade pin (fortunately, he'd used the grenade it belonged to on an earlier mission), smiling broadly.

Soon the zombies would explode, very violently, and he would feel alive once more.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by VineStar Tue 31 Jan 2012, 11:26 pm

"..." A sullen and stormy look flashed on the only person in the jeep equipped with the old fashioned swords, his muscular arms crossed in indignation. "We left behind a body unlooted... We could have looted the body and bought spells with it..."

Muttering under his breath, the displeased youth immediately cheered up. "But we're entering a new dungeon! Dungeons mean many monsters, and monsters mean loot!" An immediate change came over the lad, a predatory grin immediately pasted upon his face. "Soon... I will be able to buy that nice red hat..."
VineStar
VineStar
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:35 pm

"I still think that I should've tried to balance on the bonnet, physics be damned," Rachel opined, her lap occupied by a child with a teddy and a hunting rifle. Odd combination, that, but fitting them all into one vehicle was incredibly difficult. "Feh, we'll just have to bring some bungee cord and nails next time."

The younger Kitty looked out of the window in interest, still unused to the scenery outside the island. It was so... dilapidated. Strange, that the world could do this in only ten years... unless it was them doing it to make things harder for the nice people.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 01 Feb 2012, 3:26 pm

Emilia turned the wheel of the car, and came into a parking area. She managed to park just right so that the passenger door opened right to the door of the building, but stopped suddenly enough to make everyone jerk, "Ok, that should do it I think,"

She looked back at the group with her blindfold still covering her eyes, her expression even, "Everyone still have all their limbs?" She always checked this after driving.

"Yeah, we're good," James said, shaking his head and smiling. The vehicle had four doors, but he was not next to one of them. He was in the back in between Raphael and the sword guy. He was ... anxious to get out of the vehicle, to say the least. He tried not to show it too much though.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 01 Feb 2012, 3:58 pm

"Why so tense Jamsey~?" Sly asked teasingly, glancing at him as she swung open the door on her side, "Scared of some itty bitty zombies, or maybe you're scared of us~" She grinned broadly at him, it almost seemed like the grin of a deranged maniac.

Kitty looked back and forth between James and Sly. She didn't think it was nice of Sly to tease him like that, but she really didn't want to say anything about it either. So, the zombie girl put up her hood, obscuring most of her face, and opened the back of the SUV so she could get out.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VineStar Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:15 pm

"Alright, time to get grinding." With a small chuckle, Saint simply jumped over the door of the jeep in one fluid motion instead of doing it the easy way. His swords clattering around a little in the scabbards, he unsheathed one and began idly swinging it around like a certain girl with an onion. "C'mon, my party! We need to find valuable riches within this hellish hole!" The white haired boy grinned widely as he continued the rotations of his steel blade.
VineStar
VineStar
Kid Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:42 pm

Ralph exited the car the ordinary way, as opposed to that sword guy that he usually ignored. His hands trembled with excitement as he gripped his grenade launcher tightly. He laughed mischievously.

"I just can't wait for the fireworks." He said, his grin matching Saint's.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 01 Feb 2012, 5:57 pm

Rachel pretty much just tossed Kitty out, the child succeeding in inexplicably landing on her feet, and hopped out of the SUV herself. A second or two later, her katana had been drawn and the group's leader was looking around constantly. For all that she was violent, rash, and prone to picking fights, the ex-assassin knew that awareness of your surroundings was vital.

Kitty, meanwhile, was checking that her gun was in working order, almost looking down the barrel before remembering that was a Bad Idea.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 04 Feb 2012, 11:58 am

Linneus sighed and hopped out of the van after his teammates, stopping his music while he was at it because of course he didn't want to attract the attention of any dead guys out there.

He slid off his beanie and ran a hand through his pink hair (he never told anyone how it turned pink...) as he looked up at the apartment building. It, like many other buildings in the wastes, was run down and abandoned. It reminded him of simpler times back then...

"So, boss woman, how do we get this done?" he asked Rachel as he replaced his beanie and fiddled with the blades he kept hidden in his sleeves.

[My bad X3]

Last edited by Emo Girl on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 04 Feb 2012, 6:57 pm

(Ah, just quick thing to let you know Emo. Rachel is the team's leader, not Sly. XD Easy to fix in your post I imagine)

"Ah, I'm not tense," James said, straightening his face as he got out. He put his Rifle on his back and got out his shotgun, leveling it before cocking it. He sighed and looked around. Nothing in sight at the moment, "I'm just cautious, obviously," he explained.

Emilia smiled as she stepped out and walked around to the other side, clearly waiting for a signal that it's time to move.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Feb 2012, 9:30 pm

"Sure, keep telling yourself that Jamesy, maybe one day we'll believe it," Sly replied with a teasing wink, "Alright! Let's bust in there and kill some zombies!"

"Uhm... Sly... I think our mission is to get supplies, not kill zombies..." Kitty spoke up, ever so softly, "We should try and not get too much attention from them..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 05 Feb 2012, 6:16 am

"Killin' zombies is more fun, though," Rachel said, stretching after the journey and looking at the place they were meant to ransack or at least make an attempt to loot, "Big Kitty, go ahead and check if there's anything we should know about. Blindfold, stick with me. Sly, make sure the midget sticks close. Everyone else? Follow when we get moving, and for fuck's sake don't kill anyone on our side. Havin' to stab you lot in the face is annoying."

Automatically, the younger Kitty gravitated towards Sly, as ever slightly confused by what their leader was saying. She always seemed to get slightly distracted when telling them what to do, but...
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 09 Feb 2012, 6:07 pm

Emilia nodded and stood next to Rachel, about only a foot to her right and with a serious face now.

James blushed lightly as he was teased, and made a face at Sly but otherwise let it go. He held his gun pointing upwards, letting it rest on his shoulder.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down