Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Touhou RP: Dreams become reality~

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Touhou RP: Dreams become reality~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Touhou RP: Dreams become reality~

Post by AnnoR Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:21 pm

"Mokooooouuuu!" Kaguya called, soon arriving back at where she had left Mokou. She waved the shirt over her head, like a flag.

----

Marisa followed the kitten, along with everyone else. When they came to the magic circle, well... that was pretty attention-grabbing. Especially considering her attention had previously been on the rear ends of Reimu and Alice. Marisa was a rather shameless pervert.

She stared at the circle, now. "Well then, that's definitely new."

She approached it, trying to work out if she recognized it from her numerous stolen books or not.

----

Yuyuko, now fully dressed in her usual clothing, very quickly headed out of the room and headed for Youmu's room. She was going to 'help her get dressed'.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Touhou RP: Dreams become reality~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Touhou RP: Dreams become reality~

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:48 pm

"And stop ignoring me!" Remilia demanded in a totally not so whiny voice, coming to a stop by the princess' side. "You don't just hug someone then boss them around! I really am gonna punish you!"

Fuming, Remilia glanced in the direction of the stream, giving it a wary look for obvious reasons. She quickly noticed the bathing figure, however, and it wasn't really too hard to figure out who that was.

"...My, how uncivilised." Remilia commented, drumming her fingers on the grip of the parasol. "Really now, you should at least use the princess' facilities if you so badly need them."
the vampire's eyes swept along the ground, an eyebrow raising as she did. "Um... where exactly did you put your clothes, by the way?"

---------------------

Huh? Voices? Turning her head, Ai saw the three closet-lovers heading further into the forest. Weird how she missed the back door like that.

"I trusted you!" Ai accused her hand with a small frown, before sighing and stroking it with her other hand. "Ah, it's not your fault, I'm just feeling all dumb from the skull crackin'... Um... I feel crazy now."

Deciding to forget she had spoke to her hand, Ai instead followed after the girls. She didn't bother with stealth - after all, the love youkai was sure they misunderstood her intentions - and her head would probably hurt like hell with swift movements... So she stumbled slowly onwards, probably on the girl's trail.

Last edited by RolePlayingRoxas on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:55 pm

"Huh? You got a shirt?" Mokou asked, turning around and displaying a callous disregard for Kaguya's risk of nasal haemmorhage. She'd somehow managed to pick up a loli vampire when she was meant to be getting one article of clothing, too, which was weird. A vampire child that wanted to know where her clothes were...

"Right the-"

"..."

"Where the fuck are my clothes?"

Alice blinked a few times, looking at the circles. She couldn't immediately tell what they were for but... her chances were better than Reimu or Marisa's. Cautiously, Alice advanced towards the abandoned ritual and tried to make sense of its designs.

Youmu was on all fours, quite abundantly naked, and looked panicky as she rifled through the same patch of floor three times in a row...
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:06 pm

The designs would be only vaguely familiar. They were for a ritual long forgotten, one that would be found in very few books. Those few books would have detailed about the magic circle's connection to the dream world and how one skilled in magic would be able to open a portal into said dream world. However, there was no way of telling if the person who made this circle succeeded or not.

"Either of you have any idea what it is?" Reimu asked, being the only one of the three who had no in-dept knowledge of magic. She eyed the kitten again as it seemed to be trying to play with the papers on her gohei.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:16 pm

".... Um... wherever you put them?" Kaguya asked, balancing the cake on one hand and holding the shirt out in front of her. She was struggling a bit, and in the end... streams of blood shot out of her nose and hit the ground, causing a pool of blood to form beneath her.

----

"Huh... I dunno, it's not my kinda magic, Rei-chan," Marisa replied, folding her arms as she investigated the old ritual. She had no idea about this circle... well, she sort of did, it looked vaguely familiar but it wasn't quite clear what it really was. "I focus on the kind of magic that kicks ass."

----

Yuyuko stared. It was rather shameless, really, she just watched Youmu for several moments before finally speaking up. "Youmu-chaaaaan, having trouble finding your clothes? I'll help!"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:23 pm

"I... think that it's a portal of some kind," Alice hazarded, having some familiarity with such things due to her location of origin, "Though I can't work out more than that without books to reference."

"I-I've lost m-m-my swords!" Youmu explained, seemingly on the verge of tears. Well, they were family heirlooms or close enough and she was as much a swordsman as a servant, so...
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:45 pm

"...You actually managed to lose your clothes," Remilia smirked at the white-haired immortal. "While bathing outdoors. I think I can hear the fairies laughing. And maybe the Tengu's camera thingy clicking."

As far as Remilia knew, Aya wasn't anywhere near their location, but hey, teasing was fun sometimes. The vampire's smirk faded when the scent of blood hit her nostrils though, and gave a disdained glance toward the princess.

"And if you would kindly not throw that everywhere, I'd be most grateful." Remilia stated. She wasn't a huge fan of blood, funnily enough. Sure, she'd take a little occasionally, such a thing was inevitable, but if Kaguya was going to empty her skull of the stuff, even she might find herself tempted to indulge. And Sakuya probably found cleaning the blood from her clothes to be a huge pain.

------------------------------

There was plenty of rustling and twig snapping as Ai stumbled her way towards the trio. She could hear them talking, so that helped guide her. And the pain had receded nicely enough. Yeah, she was well enough to successfully tie her thread without masking the knot slack or targeting the wrong finger.

Finally, the love youkai approached from behind. Completely missing the magic circle, Ai greeted them like old friends. "Ah, there you all are! What're we all talking about~!"
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sun 19 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm

Rapidly, Mokou grabbed the shirt and put it on. At least it was a big shirt, big enough to barely hide everything important so long as she didn't decide to do any acrobatics, but it was weird to stand around with only THAT item of clothing on. Maybe Kaguya would stop bleeding, now?

"The nudity doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as the idiot's reaction to it..."
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 21 Feb 2012, 4:37 pm

"Should we head to your home, Alice, and check the books?" It seemed this ritual was their only clue so far. It was probably best to look into what exactly it was. Though, Reimu would have perfectly preferred to just wander around beating up any youkai that got in her way until she managed to find the culprit. Speaking of youkai getting in her way, it seemed a familiar annoyance had found them...

"Great, the pervert is back," Reimu sighed, her exasperation and slight annoyance clearly showing, "Why don't you do something useful, like let me make you into a nice soba?"

She was kidding of course, but the way Reimu said it made it hard to tell whether it was a joke or whether she was seriously considering it. Possibly it was a little of both.The kitten seemed to catch on to Reimu's annoyance, quickly backing away and going over to huddle near Alice.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 21 Feb 2012, 5:09 pm

Kaguya's nose stopped bleeding, at least, but she seemed slightly dazed at this point. Not that it really changed her attitude to something different then usual while she was in a daze. "G-good, Mokou... I brought a cake, too..."

She held the cake out, for... whatever reason.

----

"A portal, huh?" Marisa asked, peering at the magical symbols. "I knew it!"

Except she really didn't, but in her mind that was beside the point. "Anyway, this is a clue towards who's ass we've gotta kick! So we just gotta find out who made it, and kick their ass until they say they aren't gonna cause another incident."

----

"Your swords? Ummm..." Yuyuko finally tore her eyes away from Youmu and cast her gaze around the room, trying to see if she could locate the weapons. Where were they...?
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Tue 21 Feb 2012, 5:20 pm

"I suppose modesty is a thing you lose when you live in the wild," Remilia noted. "A terrible tragedy, Miss Fujiwara. Now..."

The vampire turned towards Kaguya, eyeing the cake. What was that for anyway? Was this an anniversary for when they decided to hate each other so much it looped into repressed love and lust? Man, why couldn't be more logical about relationships? If you liked each other, just... get together.

"So. What's that for?" Remilia asked the princess.

------------------------------------

Ai tilted her head very slightly, looking incredibly confused. "Um... Lady Hakurei, I have repeatedly told you, I'm a love youkai. Perversion isn't my domain. They just overlap sometimes! And I'm trying to be useful!"

The love youkai tugged a fresh red thread from her finger. "I'm trying to help you three overcome your inhibitions and lead a happy life together! I think it would even increase your capabilities to deal with the incident thingies that keep popping up! Really now, I can't understand why anyone would be opposed to this! What about you, miss?" Ai directed her last question to Marisa. She had a feeling the bondage woman with inferior threads would just deny her true emotions if queried.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 21 Feb 2012, 5:50 pm

"Why do you have cake?" Mokou asked, puzzled. Why did Kaguya have cake? Where did Kaguya get cake? More importantly, did she think that they should eat cake for breakfast? That... wouldn't be a good idea, though cake for breakfast was admittedly superior to no breakfast. Not that the white-haired immortal often had cake to eat or, in fact, liked cake. It was unnaturally, horrifically sweet and almost always made her feel sick for days afterwards. That was almost certainly down to never being able to get cake when it was new, only stuff that people had thrown away. In that regard, it spoiled too quickly for her and it was better off avoided.

Then the vampire girl spoke and the only truly human female there turned and gave her a cold look, though 'burning stare' would have suited her personality so much more, "Why, exactly, does not caring that two girls saw me bathing indicate a lack of modesty? Haven't you ever heard of public baths, kid?" They're kind of fun, too, when the younger girls are washing. Pity that the water's never more than lukewarm...

"If we needed a perverse youkai's help, we would have asked for it! Shut up and go already," Alice said, not even turning to face Ai but instead slipping a Shanghai Doll out of her dress and directing it behind the love youkai. 3...2...1... and the magical laser fired, hopefully giving the blonde magician time to examine the stones a little more closely... or pick up the hiding kitten and rest it on her grimoire, "I think that we should send Marisa to go get the right book; it's not as if she doesn't know exactly where everything is on my shelves. If anything else goes missing, I suggest we turn her upside down and shake until things stop falling out."

Youmu had, by now, started searching inside her clothes for the absent weapons, despite the fact that their hard sheaths should have easily stood out even when covered by a mass of soft cloth. In her panic, she had neglected to consider that her swords would be right where she had left them: on her futon, within arm's reach should she be woken up by some invading (non-Yuyuko) ghost during the night.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 21 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm

"Sounds like a plan, now hurry up Marisa. We don't have all day," Reimu agreed without giving the witch any time to consent to this plan herself. As long as it got Reimu out of doing any more unnecessary traveling then it was definitely okay with her. Even better, it would give her time to spend with Alice without the bothersome pervert of a witch. It was quite noticeable that the witch tended to take a majority of the puppeteer's attention, which somewhat frustrated the shrine maiden. Considering she was the one Alice had remembered first from their time in Makai.

The kitten watched the light show from Alice's dolls curiously. It seemed to have already forgotten it's fright from a grumpy Reimu in lieu of watching the pretty beams of light that were directed right at the love youkai.

NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 21 Feb 2012, 8:17 pm

"It's for, uh..." Kaguya tried to think of her original justification for grabbing the cake. Really, there wasn't one. At all. Instead, she had simply grabbed the cake because there was cake, and cake was good. "Umm... Because cake is tasty! And it's fresh. And also tasty! I got it right after it was made!"

----

"Like I'd take anything," Marisa replied, folding her arms with a grin, "You can totally trust me. Anyway, I'll be back!"

With that, Marisa hopped on her broom and shot off for Alice's home.

----

Yuyuko looked around the room a bit more, before noticing the sheathed blades resting on the nearby futon. With a sigh, she looked back at Youmu(partially just to look at her, in all honesty). "Youmu-chan, check your futon."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Wed 22 Feb 2012, 3:31 pm

"You won't accept my help because you're too afraid to admit you need he-" Ai began to retort when she got laser'd. That helped to shut her up for a while. Ai was left sprawled and unconscious by the conclusion.

-------------------------------

"Public baths? Now why would I give any stranger the right to look at me?" Remilia retorted. "And why would I ever bathe in a river. Um, besides the obvious reason." The vampire quietly added.

And now, onto something much more important. With a glance at the princess over her shoulder, Remilia faced Mokou with a questioning look. "Does she buy cake to celebrate its taste often, by any chance?"

Well... as long as Remilia got some, crazy reasoning mattered not to the Scarlet Devil. Maybe she should try and get a slice for Flandre as well... nah, she'd nibbled enough alr-

"Aw, damn it!" Remilia growled, slapping her forehead. How the hell was she supposed to forget her dream at this rate?
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed 22 Feb 2012, 3:47 pm

"Cake's too sweet," Mokou said dismissively, stretching and lifting her arms as high as possible before returning them to her side in time to catch Remilia being annoyed about... something, "What's the problem, got a fly on your bed?"

... Yeah, she didn't really like the stuck-up vampire.

"How much do you think she'll steal?" Alice asked, seating herself on a nearby tree-stump and petting the kitten's head. One laser had knocked the youkai out? Either they were pathetically weak, she'd thrown them harder than she thought, or both.

"Huh?"
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 22 Feb 2012, 4:26 pm

"Considering this is Marisa, I'd be surprised if she didn't have over half your book collection hidden somewhere in her skirt," Reimu seriously wondered just how the witch was capable of stealing so much. With a sigh, she plopped down on the ground near Alice, watching her pet the kitten for a little while, the small animal purring and nuzzling the puppeteer's hand. "Have you decided a name for it?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Wed 22 Feb 2012, 5:31 pm

Kaguya blinked, still holding the cake out. "Damn it? But... damn what? The ground? The ground isn't damnable..."

That's the only immediate thing that Remilia could be damning, though. Obviously.

----

It wasn't long before Marisa arrived at Alice's home. After all, she knew the way there from practically everywhere in Gensokyo. She quickly made her way inside, and took a look around. Firstly, the book. Then, stealing everything that she figured she could safely get away with.

----

"Your futon, Youmu-chan!" Yuyuko insisted. "The swords are by your futon!"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Wed 22 Feb 2012, 5:54 pm

"Much worse... I mean, never mind." Remilia muttered, scowling to hide her embarrassment. She really needed to learn to keep random phrases to herself.

"...Uh, does she does that often?" Remilia asked the white-haired immortal, referring to her question. "You know, ask silly questions with a straight face?"

Remilia wondered if this might e why they had a rivalry. Remilia certainly couldn't possibly ever living with such an odd person.

------------------------------

The love youkai was motionless for a few moments, movement finally becoming known as she groaned. Weakly, Ai raised herself to her knees. Today had rapidly become kind of bad for some reason...

Clutching at her freshly-pained head, Ai winced and glanced in Alice's direction. Twice now, she had hurt her for no reason! At first, the love youkai was sure it had been out of denial, but no, it had become clear what the real problem was...

"...Love hater." Ai hissed softly. Just great, she'd found the worst possible kind of living being in the universe. And now it was her duty to eliminate it.

...Once she was feeling better.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 23 Feb 2012, 2:44 am

"It's Kaguya," Mokou said, as if this explained everything. Given the somewhat absent-minded expression that graced the moon princess's features, maybe it did. Or maybe not. It really depended on how much information Remilia had managed to gain so far.

"Name it? No," Alice said, looking up at the air and... seemingly starting to string some puppet strings between the trees in the clearing. Oh, it would hurt Marisa, that was for sure, but Alice rather wanted to get as many of her things back as possible.

Spinning a little, Youmu stared straight at her futon... and then launched herself at the swords, hugging them just as tightly as she had Yuyuko earlier and, seemingly, borrowing her mistress's absent-mindedness for a minute.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:21 am

"Right, no name then," She replied taking her eyes off the kitten who had at that point wandered away from Alice and headed to the pervert youkai. Reimu debated on stopping the feline, but decided against it in the end. The cat would be fine and she didn't really want to get up so soon after sitting. Instead, she looked up, noting Alice's hand movements. It was somewhat apparent what the puppeteer was doing and, considering the direction her hand was pointed toward, it was obvious to whom she was doing it to.

"Hah," Reimu fell back with a sigh, lying face up on the ground, "Try not to do too much damage, we both need her in one piece."

The kitten, whilst this was going on, had started hissing at the love youkai. Somehow sensing the ill will it had towards Alice. It even went as far as to scratch her before prancing back over to the blonde to curl up into her lap.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 23 Feb 2012, 12:45 pm

"Ummm... anyway," Kaguya held up the cake again. She was determined that other people eat this cake too. After all, she couldn't eat an entire, full-sized cake herself. It was just way too much for her! She didn't have the biggest appetite, after all. "Does anyone want some cake? I can't eat it all myself..."

----

Let's see...

Clearing three shelves entirely seemed like a good place to stop. Oh, and getting the book that Alice actually needed. Yep, Marisa was satisfied for now. And with that, she hopped on her broom and shot clear out of the house. She sped through the air, dodging through the trees, making her way back to-

And then she ran right into the wires Alice had set up.

----

"Youmu-chan, you're so cute when you're happy!" Yuyuko commented, cheerfully, drifting over to her half-ghost gardener as the girl hugged to swords tightly.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Thu 23 Feb 2012, 12:59 pm

Ai watched the approaching cat curiously, wondering what it wanted. Maybe it sensed her rightful hatred of hate and wanted to join her cause of love? Of curse, there was no other reason!

"Hey there! You can't stand the love hater either, huh?" Ai asked the kitten, holding out a hand to stroke it. Then it hissed and scratched her before leaving.
Ai herself hissed with pain and watched the cat with a look of betrayal and despair. That love-hater corrupted that poor, innocent animal! She had to pay for her crimes!

Using her non-injured hand, Ai began tracing all kinds of random lines in the dirt, a look of concentration on her face. She seemed to be trying to draw movements and potential bullet spreads and locations for ninja dolls. It was debatable if Ai herself even understood what the hell she was doing, but she continued with her flawless baqttle plan anyway. Love would never lose to haters.

---------------------------------

"...I see." Remilia stated. So Kaguya was apparently not at all there in her head. Whether or not she was acting remained to be seen, but it didn't really matter, in the end. She was offering cake.

"Well, since you're insisting so strongly, I suppose I might as well have some." Remilia answered, totally concealing her want for the sweet treat with a guise of total indifference. She was only licking her lips because they felt a little dry. The eager look was clearly because there was nothing else to look at but the cake!
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 23 Feb 2012, 3:31 pm

"Do I have to?" Mokou whined, ignoring the pain in her stomach. She could manage another few weeks with no problems, why bother eating now when she didn't even like cake that much? It was strange to have a childish desire to not eat cake but that was for other people to be bothered by, not her. She just wanted to find an excuse for Kaguya to leave her alone and then go back to moping around in the bamboo forest. She really didn't feel like fighting today, so...

Alice waited eagerly for stuff to come cascading out of Marisa's ruined clothes and instead she saw a rain of cotton. Specifically, pieces of every article of clothing on the witch's person apart from her hat, somehow shredded without any damage to the person wearing them but impossible to call 'clothing' any more. Effectively, the witch was naked but with her hat. There was no sign of any stolen goods, or even the book Alice had wanted, and... and...

The other blonde ended up stood right in front of Alice, crotch straight in front of her face, and Alice found herself staring. Not that she hadn't been staring earlier but she'd been looking at Marisa's breasts at that point, smaller than hers though they were, and found herself incapable of telling whether Marisa's blonde hair was natural or whether it was supposed to be the red that Reimu had mentioned seeing when they were children. Huh, how strange...

"Wh-what? Yuyuko-sama! I... I would rather like to be allowed to change in privacy, if it wouldn't offend you in any way!" Youmu yelped, finally regaining her sense of shame and diving under the futon's covers in order to try and regain lost modesty. Not that it was particularly offensive.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 23 Feb 2012, 5:31 pm

The sight of a naked Marisa caused the kitten to cutely cover it's eyes with it's paws, as it laid flat on Alice's lap. The shrine maiden, on the other hand, didn't have the same reservation as the animal. Opting to push herself half way up on her elbows, she raised an eyebrow at the clearly naked Marisa.

"Adding exhibitionism to the list of strange hobbies you have, Marisa," Reimu drawled with a slight deadpan. Well, she knew it wasn't the witch's fault, but rather the puppeteer currently gawking at her. But that was more a trivial detail, especially considering how much the witch tended to tease Reimu on baseless accusations.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 23 Feb 2012, 5:56 pm

"Sure, Scarlet-san!" replied Kaguya, utterly cheerful as she lowered the cake to allow Remilia access to it. As she did this, she glanced over at Mokou, still maintaining a cheerful smile. "You don't have to have any if you don't want any, so don't worry Mokou! Even if it is really tasty and stuff!"

----

Marisa was not really sure how she had suddenly come to be completely naked aside from her hat. That said, this didn't truly sink in to her. Not yet. Instead, she placed her hands on her hips. "What the hell just happened?! And... Ari-chan? You're staring pretty closely..."

It'd only take a moment for it to sink in, but the sudden nudity was so... sudden that it just didn't quite register to her yet. It would take a moment.

----

"Oh, okay!" was Yuyuko's bright response. She'd gotten a very good look, anyway, and now quickly flew out of the room to allow Youmu to get dressed.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Thu 23 Feb 2012, 6:07 pm

"Why, thank you." Remilia replied as she stared at the cake for several moments. Eventually, she glanced back to Kaguya. "...Unless you're giving me the whole thing, I think a knife should be used to take a slice."

-----------------------

Ai quickly up, returned her attention to her awesome battle plan, then found herself looking at the group again. Specifically, Naked Witch and Ogling Love Hater. For someone who hated love, she sure was staring intently...

...Ah, right, it was just pure animalistic, lust that Love Hater felt. No real feelings for Inexplicably Naked Witch at all. How despicable! Ai couldn't let this go on. She would have to take her down and let the other two girls live in peace together!

Ai got to her feet, brushing dirt from herself and making sure she wasn't so horribly injured that her movements would be sluggish, and proceeded to march toward the group, a fierce glare pointed at Alice.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 23 Feb 2012, 7:00 pm

The reverse psychology failed to have any effect on Mokou, and she remained stood where she was, gazing morosely into the trees. A passing zephyr reminded her why it was that she chose to year traditionally male clothing instead of female: a breeze getting caught around her legs. The lack of any hair there, courtesy of fire accidents with no method of at least preventing the flame (this, in turn, lead to a reminder that she should be careful not to set her hair on fire now... though any residual enchantment should last a day or two), meant that it felt disturbingly freezing against her damp flesh. Annoying...

"No hair..." was all that Alice managed to come up with, brain having shut down entirely. At least rhythmically petting the kitten kept her hands occupied... though her mind appeared to be operating on puns again.

After a minute, a dressed Youmu emerged.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 28 Feb 2012, 7:51 pm

The miko sighed at the two blondes. Alice was being terribly blatant. Oh well, there was no helping that. Besides, a much bigger annoyance was making it's way over. Reimu stood, dusting herself off. Better take care of this first. She stepped in front of the love youkai, blocking her path and acting as a barrier between the youkai and the magicians.

"Love flavored soba is sounding good about now, don't you think pervert youkai?" Her tone came off as slightly threatening. Wishing ill will towards her friends was a sure fire way to get on her bad side.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 28 Feb 2012, 7:57 pm

"... I don't have a knife... um... I can cut the cake with a laser if I make it thin enough," Kaguya replied, looking down at the cake. "Hmmm..."

----

"..."

It was about then that her current state of nudity fully sunk in. Marisa's hands left her hips and covered herself as her face flushed. It wasn't as if only Alice and Reimu would be seeing her, she was outside, and she had no clothes. This wasn't good at all...

"D-damn it... does anyone have spare clothes?"

----

Yuyuko wasted no time in grabbing a hold of Youmu.

"Youmu-chan, let's go!"
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next