I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Centennial Festival for Magical Girls-A Mahou Shoujo Crossover

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Centennial Festival for Magical Girls-A Mahou Shoujo Crossover

Post by Tachi on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:16 am

Hanataro was a little confused by this. Female? But, he was definitely a boy. Looking down at herself for the first time since she awoke, the shinigami's eyes went wide. Her body definitely looked different. But...she couldn't be a girl! One of her squadmates had to have dressed her up like this in her sleep! But something was definitely wrong...the shortness, her higher voice...had she been turned into a child? She didn't know of any zanpakuto or kido that could do that, but something had to have.

"I-I'm definitely a boy!" she declared. Despite the evidence to the contrary, she seemed unwilling to believe that she'd been changed into a girl.

As the room opened up, Hanataro looked around, confused and...a little scared. This definitely wasn't Soul Society...

"My alter power," Asuka stated sadly. It seemed she expected Guru-Guru to understand what she meant with that information alone. As the room fell apart, the young HOLY agent glanced around, hoping this meant whatever had done this was present.

"I am Asuka Tachibana, handler of eight treasure balls or the Eternity Eight, whoever you are, show yourself!" she called out, trying to sound serious. Although this was undermined the fact that her voice was now that of an eight-year-old girl.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 7:41 am

"Why am I not burning?" Flandre wondered, looking up at the sky and blinking a few times. This couldn't be right, could it? She ought to be bursting into flame and dying horribly, not sitting here and enjoying the weather. Had Remi lied to her? Or maybe it was her wings' fault that she would burst into flame? They did make the light all pretty and nondirectional and stuff...

The Draugr continued to lean limply against Yuuka with one arm clamped down on the teddy bear for dear life.

"How do you know they're wrong?" Mima persisted, pouting and ignoring the collapsing walls. So the whole building had been rigged, big deal. It wasn't that impressive and the scenery outside was... dull. She gave whoever was responsible four out of ten.
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:40 pm

Jack was far less enamored with the pleasant weather then Flandre was. In response to suddenly being exposed to the sun, she shut her eyes tightly and hugged herself, before scooting around to try and hide behind Flandre. It wasn't particularly successful, but Jack was disinclined to move at all, instead trying to squeeze herself into Flandre's shadow.

Tokiomi was more then a little confused. Where had they even ended up? As she tried to work this out, she gave Mima a quick response. "Well, maybe he wants us to do that, but he sounds like a sick pervert. So we're not doing that. Instead, we'll find out where we are."

Big, empty field.. bright sunny sky... no landmarks, no clue to where they might be. Well, that was brilliant...

Slowly, from the sky, a sheet of paper drifted down towards the center of the group.
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 12:53 pm

""Hello~" Yuuka called to the green-haired child, waving an arm to indicate it was she who called out. "Little Missy! Why so down? Come on, you can tell Yuuka-Chan and Dra-Tan, right?"

Yuuka took no notice of the falling paper, her attention currently focused on the pokemon trainer.

-----------------

Noel stood with her arms crossed protectively, looking like she was trying to look as small and unnoticeable as possible. It seemed like she feared whoever brought them all together was going to come back for them. Well... perhaps she shouldn't worry so much. these other girls -there was no way Hanatarou was a boy, after all- seemed friendly, and Noel herself had Bolverk! With any luck, she hadn't lost her combat prowess as well.

...Ack, that made her the protector, didn't it?

Noel glanced upwards once again, trying to figure out just how any of this was possible, when something caught her eye. She followed the thing's movement, and pointed at the slowly descending shape. "Hey, d-does anyone else see that?"
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 15 Feb 2012, 7:24 pm

Lancelot looked at Hanataro with a sincere face, "Yes, I think I know what happened. You see, I was a grown man before..." A terrible grown man. Why did he do some of the stuff he did? She tried not to think about what her life was before, because it felt like she could think clearly for the first time in... centuries.

Meanwhile, seemed a piece of paper was over there. She considered going to grab it, but was a bit hesitant. Finally she decided to walk over to grab it, but first said, "Your name was Hanataro, yes? And Noel? Come with me, please," she gestured for the other girls to follow her.

Guru-Guru frowned at the whole situation, "How peculiar. Well my name is Guru-Guru, the man of the windmill... though I don't seem to be much of a man any more," She sighed.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:12 am

Hanataro blinked. What was that about having been a grown man? That had to be a joke, right? Her confidence in the belief that she was still a he was beginning to crumble. Getting ready to follow the other girl to investigate the strange paper that had fallen, she spoke up.

"Um, e-excuse me, what did you mean you were 'a grown man' before?"

Asuka was unsure of how to react. On one hand she wanted to comfort the girl, on the other she didn't exactly have the ability to back up any claims that everything would be fine. Then she saw the paper falling.

"It looks like," she paused and winced, still not used to her new voice. "It looks like whoever did this has a message for us."
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 6:58 am

"Oh, umm, what's your name?" Flandre asked, twisting to look at Jack. Why was the other girl behind her? Was she a vampire? Or was she just scared of the light for some reason? If only Remi's umbrella was here...

The draugr continued to stay there uselessly, staring at N with their disturbingly heavy gaze.

"I don't know, it sounds kind of fun~" Mima said cheerfully, taking a look around and stretching. She wasn't expecting any immediate success, really, but if she gradually got this girl used to the idea...
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 11:20 am

"J-J-Jack," Jack replied, hugging herself behind Flandre. Her eyes were still shut tightly. "My n-name is J-Jack... Wh-why is it so bright out...? I d-don't like the sun..."

The sun was so bright, and... it showed her more clearly. Jack didn't want to be seen, especially with what she was wearing. She wanted to just curl up and disappear, but spirit form wasn't even accessible to her now.

Tokiomi shook her head, her pigtails(how did she even get those) swishing in an amusing fashion. "Then you don't really know what it means."

While it was clear that she had somehow become a little girl, she now figured that Mima was just naturally one, given how she was acting. "We need to focus on figuring out what's going on, not listening to some old pervert."

The sheet of paper came to gently land in the center of the group.
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VineStar on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 5:43 pm

"I... I lost my friends." N's sad voice intoned as his glassy eyes stared down at the stone floor, head held down. "I have none of my Pokemon with me... I am in a strange place, with humans. I... I don't know how to be a human." The little girl clenched her hands as she thought about Ghetsis' last words after he failed as the King of Plasma. "Without Pokemon, I'm incomplete..." Only now did her composed face begin to slip, tears pooling up and mouth curving down. Apparently the Sage's words bit deep into the Trainer's psyche, especially after the revelation of all she did for the plan was wrong.
VineStar
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 6:01 pm

"...Oh dear." Yuuka sighed sympathetically. "Sorry Dra-Tan, this needs my attention. Here, Beary will keep you company."
Yuuka carefully lowered the draugr to the floor, since she still seemed incapable of walking on her own, and stood before before the upset child, giving her a friendly smile.

Yuuka had no idea what Pokemon actually were, but that wasn't going to stop her from trying to cheer someone up.

"I'm not a human myself, but I don't need to be to have a general idea of what being human's like!" The flower child declared cheerfully. "As for your friends... trust me, they're all safe! These Pokemon guys... they'll be back home, awaiting your return. So, in the meantime..."

Yuuka pulled N into a tight, reassuring hug. "How's about you let me be your friend? And Dra-Tan? and Flan-Chan? There's Mima too, and everyone present! We'll look after ya until you find your friends."

The flower youkai pulled away from the hug, smiling apologetically. "sorry, my manners. Yuuka Kazami. And as for the whole 'human' thing... well, I'd say you're acting human right now!"

-------------------------------

Noel nodded meekly and followed, trying to work out why these two girls thought they were male. How far in denial were they?

The paper reached the ground, and Noel eyed it suspiciously.
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 6:53 pm

Lancelot was happy they followed. She... didn't want to be alone, right now. "Ah, I was a man before, and it seems... I dunno..." She was fairly ashamed of her voice, and her body, and this story, "I am not sure why I am a girl now, however,"

She picked up the paper, and looked at it, to see what it said.

Guru-Guru turned to see what was going on with the paper, "Eh?" she looked questioningly, awaiting some sort of something to happen.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:32 pm

Hanataro stopped and stared. Lancelot seemed serious about this. And if she were, then that would mean that what Noel said wasn't so ridiculous after all. She hesitantly went to read over Lancelot's shoulder, hoping the paper would explain what was going on.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 7:54 am

"Umm... I guess that it's daytime?" Flandre suggested cluelessly, looking at Jack. She seemed all... upset! And Flandre hadn't even started trying to play with her yet; there was no reason to be upset! What was it that Remi always did when she was only slightly upset? Oh, yeah!

Jack got hugged. Fortunately, the blonde girl was bereft of her vampiric strength and there was no danger of being crushed into something resembling sausage meat.

The lolified draugr let out something vaguely resembling 'yes' and sat there clinging to Yuuka's teddy. One failed attempt at standing up later and she was once again seated, waiting for someone to come and help her.

Pouting--how dare she say it wouldn't be fun--and looking around, Mima's eyes came to rest on the fact that there was a piece of paper just lying there, which she eagerly pointed out to Tokiomi. If she could get somewhere where there were baths...
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 11:11 am

Jack's eyes went wide. She... she was being hugged...? She'd... she'd never been hugged before. Not a single person had ever hugged her in her life. No one, not even when she cried by herself in the back allies, alone, slowly succumbing to cold and starvation. She had been covered in blood...

Trembling, she raised her arms and returned the hug and buried her face in Flandre's clothing. She didn't want to let go.

Tokiomi blinked, and her attention shifted to the paper just as another one of the girls picked it up. Was it something important? She couldn't see from this angle, it was impossible to tell. She approached, trying to see over the girl's shoulder.

The sheet of paper bore a message, simultaneously in every single language ever created in any universe.

Welcome to the 108th Centennial Festival for Magical Girls! You have been chosen to participate in a few weeks worth of boundless fun and excitement! Please do not be dismayed by any changes you may have been subjected to, this is the Festival for Magical Girls, after all. Do be aware that you may be called to protect the festival from outside threats. Aside from that, the festival will be arriving shortly. So have fun!
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VineStar on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:36 pm

The trainer visibly flinched as she was engulfed in a hug from the other girl, unused to human (or human looking) contact as she was. Still... it kinda felt nice... Like a hug from the Darmanitan back during her younger days... So warm and soft... And nice. Try as she might, she couldn't just push out of the embrace. Whether it was through memories or perhaps the psychological differences of her new body, the girl's tears continued to flow as her face attempted to hide the weakness of emotion.
VineStar
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas on Fri 17 Feb 2012, 3:50 pm

Yuuka gave the girl a sympathetic smile as she cried. "There now, just let it out. I'll be here to help you, okay?" The flower child soothed. "Now, when you're quite finished, try smiling for me! Cute kids always look their best when smiling! Like this!"

Yuuka gave a highly exaggerated grin that displayed brilliantly white teeth, and probably enough cheer to literally brighten an object before her.
After a moment, Yuuka continued, letting her cheeks relax in the meantime, "Or, you know, a small smile will do. Especially if you blush a little, just be careful when you do that. Never know how others might react..."

-----------------------

Curiosity currently overriding her hesitation, Noel read the note from Lancelot's side, her eyes widening with every line read.

"C-centennial festival?" Noel murmured. "I... what is that? Why doesn't it explain this?" The child lieutenant referred to her -and everyone else's - current form. "I... I can't spend weeks here! I'll be fired! I'll be hunted for desertion! What threats!" It was apparent Noel was beginning to panic, contrary to what the note suggested.
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 1:49 am

Guru Guru Grumbled, "Back in my town, we'd lift objects to the sky for the world to see before we went about selfishly looking it over ourselves..." She began walking over.

Lancelot read the message. He was... wait what? "Magical Girl..." She wasn't sure what to make of this. She had been turned from a knight to a ... magical girl? "I don't understand. A festival? Does anybody else know anything about this?" she asked, looking around at the others who had read it.

Guru Guru only about at this point got close enough to finally read it over Lancelot's shoulder.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Tue 28 Feb 2012, 4:58 am

"W-wait, that means...M-miss Vermillion was right?" Hanataro managed, staring at the note. She was a girl now? How? Why? What was this about a festival? To say the young shinigami was confused would be a massive understatement.

"Back in HOLY, they probably would have read it out loud." Asuka stated, following Guru Guru and reading the note.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top