I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Royalty RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Royalty RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 12:32 am

Gabriel listened to the monotonic clops of the horses hoofs as they pulled the carriage. It was dreadfully boring and the young prince wished he could just take on his wolf form and run alongside the carriage instead. He let out a long breathe of air, leaning his chin on the flat of his hand. He glanced over to Clara who was currently tending to his little sister. It seemed their parents had deemed it wiser to bring along two body guards. Not that he minded, Clara was a nice person even if she tended to get in the way of his fun. And Pandora was always willing to let him join in on some of her pranks.

"Is something the matter, young Master?" Clara questioned, possibly sensing the boy's desire to run out and play, "If you're bored, why don't you try reading one of the books your tutor assigned to you."

Ugh... he definitely didn't want to read. Why did the rabbit have to be such a killjoy? "No, I'm fine, I'll just wait until we get to our destination."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Royalty RP

Post by Simply David on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 3:15 pm

Jace was riding on a carriage magically pulling itself along a path, no animals involved. His sister was in the carriage with him, along with their bodyguards and Jace's own personal assistant. He wasn't sure why his assistant came along, but at the moment he was more interested in who he was about to meet. He had yet to meet the princes and princesses of the other kingdoms, and he was quite excited.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 3:22 pm

Colette... was bored. Terminally, endlessly, hopelessly bored. She wanted to run around and play and talk to people and... and do stuff! Instead, she'd been forced to sit still in the carriage for the entire journey and, due to lack of speech for large portions of it, be quiet. But... her brother had spoken, so now it was fine for her to do so, right?

"Claraaaaaaaaaaaaa, are we nearly there?" the child whined, getting out of her seat and kneeling, leaning on the rabbit's lap and giving the most endearing look that she could manage up at the other girl's face. They were nearly there, right? Right?

Queen-of-Flames was... similarly bored, and tapping her oversized blade irritably against a particularly offensive spike. She'd refused to use any proper equipment, procedure, positioning, or method to ensure that she didn't fall off of Highwind, instead opting to sit as far forward as he would allow and spend most of the journey glaring at her charge.

"I still don't see why you wouldn't let me just fly here myself. That dragons are big is no great secret."

Katrina, unlike all of those that were on their way to her amusingly big mansion, hadn't gotten up early. In fact, she'd barely remembered to get up at all, waiting until the early afternoon to wake, another hour to climb out of the softness of her bed, and only just getting around to actually washing. She was probably cutting it a bit fine, there was a chance the first people would arrive before she found clothes that weren't horribly embarrassing to be seen in. People didn't really visit much...
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 4:16 pm

Marina, Jace's elder sister, sat across from him in the carriage, next to her own bodyguard. Hopefully there wouldn't be any need for their bodyguards in any sort of hostile situations, but she knew it was better to prepare for the worst, so she had been the one to not only make sure all the bodyguards came along, but also Jace's assistant.

She loved her brother dearly, but he was young and excitable. The eager look on his face made her smile on the outside, but worry on the inside. Hopefully he would grow out of his naive optimism before he became the king. That thought made her inwardly cringe, and she quickly brushed it out of her mind. Now was not the time to brood.

"Brother, I know you're excited, but that grin of yours is somewhat ridiculous," she said, with no ill will in her words, a smile still on her face. "If you walk into the meeting looking like that, the other royals will think you're crazy."
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 5:27 pm

Cielle was, by now, used to this sound. In fact, she liked it. It was the clanking and clinking of gears and legs, the hiss of steam... she was very familiar with it. From the outside, the vehicle she currently rode in looked like a large carriage, large enough to hold three rooms. However, no animals pulled it. Instead, the ornate gold-and-blue vehicle had spider-like limbs mounted on the outside. Each one had minor enchantments on it to allow for greater grip as it made its way across the land. Gears whirred and pipes let out excess steam as the steam carriage made its way down the path.

Cielle sat on her bed. Her room was as large to house just enough, her bed, a nightstand, and her dresser. While normally quarters for a princess would be larger, they had to fit two other rooms on the steam carriage and this was as large as they could safely make the third. Cielle didn't really mind. She cheerfully hummed to herself as she waited. She was incredibly excited. Finally she'd get to see more of the rest of the world!

----

Meanwhile, Kemi was feeling fairly ready to take a nap. It wasn't as if anything important was happening, so naturally a nap was a logical next step. With a yawn, she took a look at her charge. She looked plenty safe, so... Well, she'd be able to wake up quickly if she was as close as possible to her charge, right? In such case, the best option was physical contact!

As such, she lay down, placing her head on the princess's lap.
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas on Wed 07 Mar 2012, 5:50 pm

Angela leaned against a wall within the giant machine, a cannon propped from the ground and held steady by her hand, the other hand busy polishing it. Despite the halo that somehow seemed to float above her head, she was no angel - and there was an entire country that could attest to that - but just a bodyguard for the princess currently sitting on her bed.

There was no reason to make sure her weapon was functioning perfectly, but she may as well make it look pretty. There was nothing hostile about this little gathering, but she didn't want to give the impression her mistress was inadequately defended. She would not shame her like that!

"Milady," Angela spoke, peeking into the barrel of her cannon for some reason. "Concerning the warnings we received concerning... well, me..."
Angela may have her desires curbed by her halo, but she was definitely aware she had them. An insane desire to make every citizen of Wildcliffe -and Dracholts cuter dragons - her pets. Why? Not even she knew. She just had a weakness for cute.

...Yet she wasn't trying to make the princess her pet, or any of the kids that didn't have animal ears. Hm.

---------------------------

Pandora was most certainly bored as well.

Getas discarded and strewn on the floor somewhere, she lazily stared at the blurry words of some book she had propped open in her lap. It was there mainly to prove that she totally wasn't struggling to see the words at all. Granted, her antics might have been enough to show she totally wasn't struggling to see any significant distance, but...

The fox girl's mis-matched eyes flickered towards Colette, who was whining at Clara about the travel time. Pandora could most definitely sympathise with her mistress. As was Gabe... hm... actually...

"You really should read," Pandora said with a playfully admonishing voice. Patting the seat next to her, Pandora picked up a book lacking a title from her other side. "Come here, you'll enjoy this one."

The book in question was an album, actually. An experiment. Pictures of Clara sleeping where quite popular with the fan club she had back home, and Pandora was feeling daring. She was gonna flaunt the book right under Clara's nose without her noticing! And hopefully Clara wouldn't take interest or get ratted out.
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 4:12 am

"We should be there shortly, little Mistress," Clara replied giving the child a fond pat on the head. Despite her serious nature, the rabbit had always been gentler when dealing with the princess. Not that anyone would be able to bring themselves to mean to that cute, endearing face.

Gabe, on the other hand, went over to Pandora, curious to just exactly was so interesting to read. When he got close enough to peek, he had to quite literally keep himself from bursting into laughter. He was a good sport though, and Pandora's partner in crime, so he would never dare give her away. "Heh, I never thought you were so interested in the sleeping habits of animals, Pandora."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:33 am

The atmosphere of the dense forest that hid Oracre away from the rest of the world was calm and peaceful, broken only by the clopping of horse's hooves as a small group of fair folk made their way to the border of the realm. At the middle of the group was the youngest elf prince Firandir. Though he had lived in the palace all his life, Firandir looked at home in the wilderness; decked out in traveling clothes of greens and browns to blend into the forest, a bow and quiver of arrows strapped to his back, and a sheathed sword nestled to his side, he looked like a very capable elf riding atop his black steed.

Sitting on the steed's head, humming to herself as she played with the mane, was the fairy Dahlia. She had accompanied Firandir on his journey because she couldn't very well leave her charge without her, after having been with him for his whole life. It was practically blasphemy to have to separate them.

"So, excited for your first trip out of the realm?" Dahlia asked with a smile as she turned to look at her charge.

"Will I look less dignified if I say yes?" Firandir asked her, looking sheepish despite keeping an impassive expression on his face.

Chuckling, Dahlia said, "Of course not. Well, as long as you don't too excited at least. You must keep your composure after all." The last sentence he said half in jest.

"Yes, of course. I am a prince and a prince does not lose his composure, even in the most excitable of situations."

Dahlia had to bite back a loud laugh. Sometimes it was just too amusing to see her charge try to act all high and mighty when he wasn't really all like that.
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 8:37 pm

Used to this sort of behavior, Marina let out a playfully exasperated sigh as she looked down at her bodyguard, whose head was now nestled comfortable in her lap.

"Really. What kind of a bodyguard uses their charge was a pillow? You could bruise my lap with that dense head of yours."

Reaching down, she affectionately played with Kemi's hair, twisting a strand around her finger, before gently scratching her scalp.

"If I wanted a guardian that just lazed around like this, I would've brought a war hound."
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:00 pm

Cielle blinked, and turned to her bodyguard. Angela was faithful, but at times... well, it was best that she was kept away from certain countries and people. Cielle had learned this fact fairly well in her life. At the moment, she needed to address whatever concerns her bodyguard had, and address them as thoroughly as possible. That was a duty of a princess, making sure her subjects were well-taken care of. Well, not a princess, but it was good to practice the skills of royalty early on.

"Hm? What is it, Angela?"

----

Kemi's response was to smile with her eyes shut. Great, the princess wasn't intending to push her away. Eyes still closed, Kemi made her reply.

"Your lap is so soft, mistress, that I do not believe it is at any risk of bruising," she replied, "Anything damaging will simply be put off by the softness."

That made no actual sense, but it sounded nice.

"Besides, there's no threats right now, so it's okay to laze around, right?"
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:17 pm

Jace became a bit uncomfortable suddenly. His sister commenting on his grin only made him smile a bit more, but then her bodyguard laid on her lap. THAT was definitely not very royal-like.

He coughed, "Ah, Sister, if you two do that during the meeting I don't believe it'll leave any better impression than my own smile," He found that it was more fun to make such a comment than if he had tried repremending them. He wasn't good at that sort of thing anyway, especially with his sister who was more quick to correct his own actions to begin with.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Thu 15 Mar 2012, 9:40 pm

Marina let out a huff, grabbing her bodyguard's ear and giving it a tug, enough to hurt but nothing too damaging. She had to keep this buffoon around, after all, since for some reason she liked her, and sometimes she made a half-decent bodyguard.

"My dear Kemi, I believe telling your mistress she has fat legs is a capital offense. I could have you banished for that."

Shaking her head, she let go of her bodyguard's ear.

"I will let you off for now. Hopefully if you get some rest now, you won't pass out where you stand when we get there."

She went back to gently scratching the top of Kemi's head, always cheered up by the other girl's antics. Jace's comment seemed to snap her out of what she was doing, though, as she snatched her hand up suddenly.

"Ah.. well.. I.."

She huffed and looked away, cheeks coloring a little.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to.. be friendly with your bodyguard but.." Sigh. "I suppose you're right. I may not be the heir, but I still need to be a representative of our people. You." She looked down at Kemi. "No more of this when we reach the meeting, yes?"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas on Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:04 am

Angela ceased the mostly-needless cleaning of her trusty magicannon and smiled nervously at her princess. "Um... about Wildcliffe's concerns in general. Will they be okay if I come along? Not that I would abandon my duty of protecting you, but I fear that I could bring... complications."

'Complications' being 'Oh god Hollowmoore brought a demon to enslave us all', but Angela didn't really want to use that term. Too wordy. Still, there was a good reason she couldn't be trusted outside her own country, especially given how young she was at the time. Wildcliffe probably had good reason to not want ehr around.

------------------

"I just wanted to get to know my people better," Pandora replied with an innocent smile. "And I figured you should too! Now, let's analyse these sleeping habits..."

Pandora turned the page, of course containing a lot more pictures of a slumbering Clara. Most pictures were close ups of her face, though a few contained much more encompassing shots, especially when they contained askew night clothes or odly placed hands. "Any questions so far, sir?"
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top