Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered

+6
Hot Elfie
Tom
ScorpionWins
RolePlayingRoxas
Rain
AnnoR
10 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:42 pm

"Do I look okay...?" The elf replied weakly, the weight of the dog holding down her small body, putting pressure on her very small chest. Damnit, why her? You could see the steam coming off her rear. Of all the rotten luck, and she almost got away. Stupid dog.

-------

"Oh hello Princess, you look lovely today," Claude complimented, giving her a gentlemanly bow. This one somehow seemed far more respectful than the one he gave Alice. Possibly because he didn't give the princess a flirtatious grin.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered - Page 2 Empty Re: Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 11 Apr 2012, 6:51 pm

Evana reached down and pulled the dog- at least, she assumed it was a dog- off of the elf-girl with one hand. She examined it a little before cradling it under her arm. With her only other free hand, the other six holding apples, she pulled the elf to her feet.

"So, any reason this little guy attacked you?" She asked. Being attacked by a flaming dog was not an everyday occurrence, after all.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:11 pm

"I can't drink that," Clarice whined, giving the child in her arms a hug and pulling her in closer. Despite its being a warm day, it probably wasn't a good idea to keep a young girl in the water and the lamia was soon resting on the bank with Lolly lying beside her. Best to let her dry off--and give her clothes chance to--before doing anything else.
----
"I'm not in my fifties, so I wouldn't know about the last fifty years. There certainly haven't been any in the last thirty or so, I'm sure my parents would have mentioned it," Vivace grudgingly admitted, grabbing a blank sheet of parchment and writing down what the priestess had so far told her. It wasn't particularly much, which was somewhat annoying, and dealt in generalities a lot. This wasn't a sham religion run by a con artist, was it? She didn't want to lose what little she had to a thieving brat...
----
Maria didn't respond much for a few minutes but then, with a surprisingly booming sneeze, the young reaper startled herself awake... and looked around for a few seconds to try and make things out. When it became apparent that something had gone and woken her up in the daytime, when it was too bright to make out much detail, she began to panic.

"Wh-What's going on? Who are you? Wh-What are you? Y-You're not going to eat me, please?"
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:58 pm

"I found it in Lolly's bag," replied Seraphi, frowning. "We don't buy mana potions anymore. And we were just at a potion shop. Lolly, did you steal this?"

Lolly titled her head. Of course she hadn't stolen it! It had just been sitting on the shelf in that store. Like everything else she had ever taken. What was bad about taking it? All that stuff sitting around... yet she always had to put it back where it was whenever her mothers found out. Why? It wasn't fair, she had just taken it...

----

"Exactly! That's because the Youthful Death Goddess has been preventing the dead from rising!" replied Ariselli cheerfully. As far as she could tell, this was going well! Maybe they would even get another priestess... that would be wonderful! It was always nice having more priestesses, more prayers passing to the Youthful Death Goddess! More rituals properly conducted(they seemed to go the best when the priestesses who used to be adults conducted them, it seemed, though Ariselli was pretty good at helping with them)... "Our High Priestess, Tielle, always welcomes new worshippers!"

----

"You could say that, yes," replied Rosalie, taking the girl's hand(careful to keep it under her parasol) and curtsying. As far as Rosalie remembered, she was indeed a noble's daughter. Though she was quite sure her parents were no longer alive... That was really a shame. In some ways, it was lucky the memories before she became a vampire were rather foggy and distant-seeming. She didn't really feel bad about that fact, aside from it being a shame that she couldn't be around them.

"I decided today would be a good day to venture out into the world."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Thu 12 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

Makoto stared at the guy that suddenly crashed into their tree and fell to the ground. The girl had also awoken at that point, but the kitsune - now with the appearance of a tall, curvy woman - was too busy trying to process this unfortunate turn of events.

...Thankfully, the lack of petting had let Makoto think in a much calmer fashion. So instead of unleashing a panicked assault in an attempt to make the newcomer forget what he'd just saw, Makoto instead re-applied her illusion, reverting to her far younger appearance.

"Sit tight, I'll get 'round to ya." Makoto growled, and turned to the young girl with a wide, warm and caring smile.

"Didn't mean to scare ya, little miss. I'm Makoto! A kitsune from a distant land, and your pe- blanket." She explained with some forced cheer, her tails fanning behind her. "'Sokay, I won't eat ya, I swear!" She reassured, and emphasised this by sitting, cross legged, hands placed upon her knees.

Once she'd calmed the child down, Makoto would make sure the flying dude would keep quiet about what he saw. Even if she had to break her own rules a little. Like hell anyone was going to know of her weak point!
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 13 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

Cerbi didn't seem all that bothered by being picked up. Having started off tiny enough to ride on Sofi's shoulder, he was now the side a small, slightly heavier-than-average dog. Now being held happily umnnder one ofthe many-armed woman's arms, he seemed content to wag his tail and let out cheerful little barks, ooking up at the woman before looking back at the elf.

At the same time, Sir Don, the small knight, had caught up.

"I can answer that, m'lady! This girl nearly wounded my Master! I shall smite the, you pointy-eared cur! Have at ye!"

The tiny knight flailed his sword in Lyra's general direction, letting out little battlecries as he did so.

--------------------------------

Alice looked over at Claude, repressing a sigh. Why couldn't he just greet her like a normal person, too? Oh, well. This wasn't the time to deal with such idle things, anyway. The princess would definately be needing some freshening up before heading on to her next set of lessons which was, obviously, her job.

Curtsying back, though it looked like it was combined with a bow and went lower than the princesses greeting, Alice adopted a friendly but not-too-disrespectful smile. The princess seemed irked, and it would be best for her not to provoke anything, and not to let her linger for too long around the young ladies-man and.. well.. Lily.

"Of course, my princess. There is nothing to worry yourself over. Are you ready to head back to your quarters, now?"

---------------------------------

Man. This girl was a weird one. She liked her already. So overly-polite to a commoner like herself. A curtsy, as a regular greeting. It made the girl's grin grow larger.

"Venture out into the world, huh? It is nice out, other than slight chances of elf-tackling. Speaking of which.."

Releasing the other girl's hand, she headed off int the directio nher dog and knight had gone, walking up to the many-armed woman and the fallen elf.

"Good job catching her, Cerbi!"

Last edited by Molly on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 13 Apr 2012, 7:54 pm

"Well, we can't exactly go and give it back, I'm not spending half a day walking back to that town just to give someone a bottle. We should give it to the next beggar or something," Clarice decided, lying back on the grass and spreading her arms, though this meant turning one of the limbs into a pillow for Lolly's head, "Speaking of which... how big's the next one? I don't want to have to run from a crowd of angry peasants again because they didn't wait for an explanation..."
----
"Describe this 'Tielle'," Vivace asked. She had... well, she had a little experience with con artists, unfortunately, and the name sounded sort-of familiar. Maybe she'd had a bad run in some time in her past?

Unbeknownst to the scribe, one of the books she'd been asked to copy--this time because it was practically falling apart; it had been a delicate job to say the least--had actually been one of Tielle's old journals. It would explain why the name was familiar, at least.
----
Someone else was here too? This was bad, this was bad... she'd been told by her parents not to let people see her arms! The scythe was fine but not the arms! Panicking a little again, the half-blinded girl fumbled in the grass for her weapon and tried to concentrate for a few seconds. It took a little bit but then there was the reassuring 'click' in her head that indicated these people couldn't touch her. If she had to, she'd move up another level but... then she couldn't really hear what they were saying.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Fri 13 Apr 2012, 8:24 pm

"Um... Stribus is the capital, so I'm sure it's plenty large. I've never actually been there before now, but I'd imagine it must be big," replied Seraphi, putting the potion away in her pouch. Clarice was right, it wasn't as if they could return it, but...

"Lolly. Stealing is wrong."

Lolly, who was currently using Clarice's arm as a pillow, frowned. "But... was... just sitting out... taking... potion... was fine!"

----

"Um... well, she looks younger then me..." began Ariselli. Tielle was actually kind of adorable, and she was generally pretty nice. "But she's actually older! And she has cat ears, and a cat tail! She's the one who founded the whole religion, and she's very wise. She knows all about the Youthful Death Goddess!"

She was asking her questions, so that meant this was going well! There was obviously no other explanation.

----

Rosalie followed the girl to the many-armed woman and the fallen elf, tilting her head as she did. So this girl had small... familiars? Rosalie didn't recognize the magic, off-hand. But apparently the elf had tackled her. Which was terribly improper.

"So, what exactly is it that transpired?" she asked, regarding each of them.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 13 Apr 2012, 8:59 pm

Zephyr yawned loudly and looked up at the sky. He thought about flying again, but he didn't have the energy. He'd just crashed into a tree, after all. Surely that caused enough injury to justify a nap.

"Well, if you ladies don't mind, I... think I'm gonna... take a... Zzzz..." The winged boy nodded off, snoring loudly.

----
"Well, this elf girl came running by, when this dog-thing-" Evana motioned to the creature - Cerbi, she believed that woman had called it - under her arm. "-attacked her. She dropped most of these apples too, which was a waste, because they look delicious. I was just helping her to her feet when you two arrived. Why you'd attack someone out of the blue like that is beyond me."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 13 Apr 2012, 9:28 pm

Candy nodded to Claude, and as things seemed to calm down at her appearance she calmed down as well, and stood straight.

"I am, Alice, thank you," Her smile was more relaxed now, and despite the workout she seemed to be doing fine, though on the inside she just wanted to go sit down. She was always taught to be more lady-like and princess-like no matter who she was around, which meant never showing exhaustion or weakness.

Even after an hour of leg stretches and jumps.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Fri 13 Apr 2012, 10:20 pm

Makoto watched the girl fumble around for her weapon like a blind animal with a raised eyebrow. "H-hey now, I swear I won't hurt ya."

This really was an odd kid, what has her so worked up? And... what was with her arms? From what she was seeing, one was pure bone and the other... was it even there? Makoto couldn't perceive any illusions...

Makoto shifted her tails so she could glance over her shoulder at the witness. He's fallen back asleep?! Well... made this a little easier, then.

Makoto shifted her position to lying on her front, head propped on her hands and elbows on the floor. Couldn't get much less battle-ready than that. Well, okay, Makoto had a myriad of ways to defend herself in pretty much any position, but the girl didn't need to know that.

"See? Perfectly harmless little fox, I am." Makoto said reassuringly. "I gave ya a blanket, remember?" Makoto again raised her tails. "The fluffiest blanket you'll ever get!"
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:16 am

"Then, I shall take my leave from you lovely gentlewomen, I was regrettably given the task of laundry duty and I must complete it quickly before the old man scolds me," Claude bid farewell to the princess and her maid. Normally he would have stuck around longer to test his luck a bit. But with the head butler breathing down his neck, that was a bit of an impossibility. He will be content with having looked upon their beauty. And he could always catch up to them later.

----

"I have no idea why the stupid mutt attacked me," Lyra complained, sitting up, flinching at the slight pain in her tush. Stupid dog, she should turn it into jerky or something. She then glared at the little knight and slanderous hearsay, "I did no such thing! I only bumped into her and it was accident! And I was in a hurry! I didn't exactly have time to apologize."

"Besides, what kind of crazy sends a firebreathing dog after someone who just bumped into them?!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 17 Apr 2012, 2:45 pm

"It wasn't 'out of the blue'! She almost made me drop all the groceries that I've been out all day in the market getting. Plus, Cerbi didn't even do anything too bad, did you Cerbi? He's just being a good boy, protecting his master."

Sofi huffed at the elf.

"Just watch where you're going next time, huh?"

Cerbi wagged his tail at being called a 'good boy' and squirmed out of Evana's arms, scampering over to Sofi and jumping up into hers instead. Sofi caught the surprisingly-heavy small dog with a grunt, then proceeded to scratch behind the creature's ears.

Walking over, Sofi crouched down and picked up the tiny knight, placing him back on her shoulder.

"We already got our payback, Sir Don. Don't get all hostile." The knight crossed his arms in response, looking as grumpy as a facial-featureless suit of armor could.

----------------------------------------------

"Good day, Claude. Try not to distract the other maids too much, there's a lot of things to do and not enough hours in the day to deal with an overzealous flirt," she said, waving to Claude as he started to leave. She was mostly messing with him. Mostly.

"Lily, I will see you later, most likely. Try not to cause too much havoc with your odd walls and such."

Turning her attention back to the princess, she returned the smile, hands clasped in front of her abdomen once again.

"After you, my lady."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:31 pm

"Aww, let the matter drop for once," Clarice whined, not really seeing the point in trying to teach the child that stealing was wrong when she didn't even get the concept of stealing. First property ownership and how it worked, then determining who owned what, and finally the morals of theft and gleefully taking other people's things! Of course, that was wrong but if it was really, really necessary then it was fine! Otherwise she'd have been a bit mean to the poor hunter whose bow she had 'borrowed'. He'd had a spear, half a dozen javelins, and assorted knives; she was unarmed. That had to be fine, right?

Stretching, the lamia rose as high as she could before settling into a more comfortable position. She'd never quite worked out whether she walked or slithered or... well, what, really, "We should get going."

It was probably a good idea to dress Lolly first but... Clarice had forgotten that.
----
Vivace blinked once or twice and then sighed, resigning herself to the fact that, yes, there was in fact a religion revolving around death and run by little girls. One even wanted to make her into a priestess, however that would work, "Can your religion provide me with any work? I am a scribe by trade, though I prefer to focus on magical tomes over mundane.
----
"Can't see, can't see!" Maria hastily explained, holding her scythe defensively. From here, she could fight people without getting hurt! Well, non-magical people, that's what daddy always said, "There's too much light! It could be some dead person's skin that you were using as a blanket! Though that would be kinda nice..."
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:00 pm

"Well... fine, but... we really need to get to teaching her some things," replied Seraphi, putting the potion away. Lolly was remarkably good-natured for someone who used to be a giant monstrosity, but she failed to grasp several key concepts. Like stealing. Or metaphors. She watched her daughter lie there, by Clarice, and then spoke up again.

"Her dress is probably dry by now, so she should probably get it back on," Seraphi said, picking up the dress and offering it to Lolly, who took it.

----

"Um... work? Well, scribes are always valued by the Temple, they're very helpful for spreading the word," replied Ariselli with a smile. Well... even if she didn't want to become a real part of the religion, that wasn't too much of a problem. Even if it was disappointing, scribes were always a good thing to have around, "So, I'm sure that you would have a job!"

----

Rosalie's head tilted to the opposite side. There wasn't any issue here, really. A shame, she wanted to flex her problem-solving skills if there was one. Oh, well.

"I see. Well, hopefully nothing like that will happen again," she said, her tone pleasant.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:31 pm

Candy gave another curtsy, "I'll see you again, Claude, Lily," before turning around and leading Alice back towards her room.

As she made her way to her room, Alice following, they passed a number of people, her room not being very close to the Ballet lesson room.

Upon reaching the room, Candy opened the door and stepped in before Alice, before waiting for her to follow.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 17 Apr 2012, 8:55 pm

Alice obediently followed behind the princess, staying silent during the walk as the princess had not started up a conversation.

Alice's relationship with the princess was.. complex. When she first came to the castle, adopted by the former Head Maid, they were both small, so they were playmates. As they aged, Alice grew more distant as she started taking her 'maid' job more seriously and started seeing herself as 'lesser'. Then, after her knight training, she grew closer o the princess again, now more like a friend and confidant, but still on a respectful level.

And lately, she had been feeling.. odd.. around the princess. Not anything that would interfere with her work but.. what was it.. uneasiness? She wasn't sure. But worrying about something she didn't get wouldn't help, so she tended to ignore it.

There were more important things to worry about now, like getting the princess clean so she could carry on with her day. Heading outside through the veranda door, she feted the tub of water she had heated earlier on hot coals, so by now it was pleasantly warm instead of well, searing hot. She still tested it by touching it, though, when she set it down, to make sure.

"Perfect. Alright, let's get you ready for your next lesson." She patted a stool next to the tub, for Candy to sit on.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 18 Apr 2012, 4:17 pm

"Ah, um, Thank you, Alice," She blushed and sat down. Why this sort of thing still bothered her she didn't know. In fact, it seemed to bother her more in recent years than it ever did.

She wasn't sure why, but having someone else clean her was becoming a bit awkward for her, especially someone who was her friend. This being despite the fact that, once Alice starts, she would calm down and enjoy it, the heat making her feel better, the wetness cleaning her body and she'd feel good.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Wed 18 Apr 2012, 4:29 pm

"...Um." Makoto hadn't exactly expected that kind of response. So the girl was blinded by light? Didn't seem that bright, really. Was she supposed to be a creature of darkness? Western Lands had such strange creatures.

"...Quite sure my tails don't feel like dead skin," The kitsune replied, sounding a little insulted. "And they definitelyfeel much better."

Makoto shifted to a kneeling position, wondering how to deal with this girl. She may have lived over nine hundred years, but she had to admit that her experience with blind, scythe-wielding girls was a little bit lacking.

"Anyway, uh... I sincerely promise that I am nothing more than a harmless traveller who offers nothing but the best of intentions." Makoto tried. "May your deity of choice strip me of my tails and powers otherwise. Feel better?"
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 18 Apr 2012, 4:34 pm

Alice, who was now in 'professional' mode, was significantly less bothered by the closeness, at least less so than if she had let her mind wander on the Princesses' smooth, pale ski-

What?

Alice paused in her ministrations momentarily, having already stripped the princess and begun helping her wash and relax and such, the rag placed against her mid-back. Shaking that thought process off, she continued.

There were two real reasons she continued helping the princess wash. First, because it was her job, and even if they were friends, and it was a little.. odd?, she had to do her job. Second was the fact that she knew the princess would often get stressed with her busy schedule, and this time allowed the princess to simply sit and relax, and Alice was always happy to make things easier for her dear.. friend.

Allowing her mind to wander, her work coming naturally to her, she thought back to her.. confrontation.. with Gawain. She hoped Milano was doing well. She'd have to visit her after this.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Thu 19 Apr 2012, 7:49 pm

The eight-armed woman raised an eyebrow at the fire-dog's owner, looking back and forth between her and the elf she had knocked over. She held out the apples for the woman to see, crossing her free pair of arms.

"She almost knocked your groceries out of your hand, so you go and ruin these apples of hers? Doesn't seem fair to me. Makes you look spiteful as a demon, honestly." Evana said, narrowing her eyes at Sofi.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 19 Apr 2012, 8:05 pm

Candy let out a sigh as her muscles relaxed, the tenseness going away. This was how she managed to get through the day, she thought to herself. Alice was wonderful at this, having done it for so long she seemed to know her body fairly well. This was why she was able to get right back up and do her next lesson, which in this case was going to be magic.

"Thank you, Alice, you're very good at this," Candy said, her eyes closed as she let Alice go about her work.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Thu 19 Apr 2012, 8:35 pm

"I am happy to be able to assist you."

Without any more errant thoughts to distract her, Alice finished up her work quickly, washing the princess, and drying her off. She went and fetched Candy some new clothes to wear, something more comfortable but also formal enough for the princess to wear to her lessons, and so she would not appear to be out-of-sorts or any less royal.

Silently, she helped the princess dress, then stepped back and bowed when she was finished.

"There you are, my princess. I do hope you have luck in your lessons. I have to continue my.. other work for now, but if you need me for anything else, no not hesitate to send someone after me."

She bowed again, then turned and headed out down the hallway, moving at a brisk pace. It wasn't exactly a lie, she supposed. She would get back to work.. after she went to check on Milano.

Milano wasn't one to laze around.. even after what happened. She's a strong girl. From what she could recall, Milano was on.. laundry duty.. today. Oh, fantastic. Resisting the desire to sigh, she headed towards the laundry room, from which she could hear voices coming from inside. There was a lot of laundry to do in the castle, so there was more than just a maid and a young boy working on it.

Pushing the door open, she went inside and began looking around for Milano.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 20 Apr 2012, 5:30 pm

"Fine, fine," Clarice said, stretching. Going into a city, huh? It was a pity that she was the wrong size to borrow some of her girlfriend's clothes, it would be nice to not attract a load of weird looks for her lack of attire for once. Weird looks because of the tail? Fine. Weird looks because she came from a species that didn't really qualify for civilisation? Eugh.

Whistling, the lamia grabbed her white... ribbon... thing and tied it around her breasts. There, that would have to do, at least until she found a tailor that was willing to let her in the shop. She had excellent motor control, why were they always so worried she would break stuff?
----
"I only copy magical texts, so unless your temple has them..." Vivace said, hoping for a 'yes'. Temples had a lot of magic around them, didn't they? Priests needed to at least have the ability to do something beyond the truly mundane to seem credible.
----
"A little..." Maria admitted, still staying in her higher level, "Can I go back to sleep?"
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Fri 20 Apr 2012, 6:29 pm

Lolly's motor control, at least, was good, and she quickly dressed herself, standing up and stretching her limbs. Her dress was just barely a little damp, and would likely dry as they walked along. As such, it would be fine, turning around, she faced her mothers.

"Lolly... enjoyed swimming lessons," she said, with a smile.

Seraphi patted her head. Even though her daughter had just been fairly bad with the whole theft thing(though it was a bit less bad given she had no idea it was wrong in any way), she was still happy to see her, well, happy. She turned to Clarice.

"Are you ready to go?"

----

"We do! But, um... they're kind of the more special, secret stuff," Ariselli replied. It was mostly stuff that Tielle had written, about important processes involved in becoming part of the church. "But... we still could use the help of a scribe..."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Mon 23 Apr 2012, 3:56 pm

"...Um, if you have to." Makoto replied. "Though... to be honest, I'd rather make sure you were somewhere more comfortable..."

The kitsune glanced back at the snoozing dragon guy. If this girl fell asleep, she could probably administer a little warning to him - she really didn't want anyone anyone walking around saying 'pet the kitsune, she loves it'.

"So is there a town nearby? I might as well let you sleep at an inn or something." Makoto said to the girl, a thoughtful expression on her face.

"...Hm, tell ya what, just so you can fully trust me, I'll tell ya my name!" the kitsune decided. "Think of it as a binding promise, 'kay? I'll need'ta whisper it, though. Just in case." Makoto added, nodding her head towards the sleeping dragon.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:04 am

"Whatever," Lyra grumbled as she stood and began gathering up her apples again. She wasn't about to stick around some cur who would burn someone for merely bumping into them. Stupid oversensitive humans. "If that is all, I'll be going now, hmph."

She turned her back to the girl with huff, upturning her nose. Oh, but she wasn't going to leave without at least a little revenge as minor as it may be. She turned her head to the girl once more, biting her thumb in an offensive gesture. Then she ran off as fast as she could, using a bit of magic to speed her up.

----

Like Alice had suspected, Milano was in the laundry room with Claude and the other servants. She kept herself busy despite those previous events. Maybe because of them she had made herself busier than usual. It was a good way to forget... that man. Her musings was suddenly interrupted before they could begin by a young white haired lad.

"Mademoiselle, allow me to take that for you," Claude gestured toward the rather heavy looking baskets of clothes she carried, "A lovely lady like yourself should not put too much strain on yourself."

"Oh... uhm.. thank you Claude but..." She smiled down timidly at the young man. He was such a good boy despite his Casanova ways. She had a feeling he may have sensed that looming depression that always threatened to take over her when she thought of that incident, "I can handle this, you have your own load to do. I have to do my fair share."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 24 Apr 2012, 3:42 pm

Sofi seemed almost to puff up with indignation as she watched the other girl ruff off. Taking a deep breath, she stamped her foot childishly as she yelled.

"STUPID RUDE ELFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!"

Huffing, she pat Cerbi on the head as he started to lick her hand. She didn't care what the elf or the many-armed woman thought. Cerbi did good. He'd barely even singed her clothes. Set her on fire? Really? Elves were always so over-dramatic.

"Well, whatever. I need to get these groceries back to my mom."

She seemed to remember that Rosalie was still there, and turned towards her.

"You can come if you like, and we can go explore the town some more. Only if you wanna."

----------------------------------------------

Ah, there she was. And Claude was there too. Well, at least she wasn't alone after.. what happened. Claude may be an obnoxious flirt, but he's a good kid, and Alice knew he'd at least keep Milano from being by herself or getting depressed about.. what happened.

Maybe she shouldn't interfere. Milano must be getting somewhat bothered by her worrying and nagging and fussing by now. But she really couldn't help it. Just thinking about what Gawain did made her furious, and also made her knee throb, as if she could still feel where he had nearly snapped her leg in two. Her paranoia was even effecting her work lately, her ability to converse dropping more than usual wherever she would get lost in thought, worrying if Milano was alright or if Gawain had the balls to come back to the castle.

He was the first person she really want to just.. kill.

And that's terrible.

Without even realizing it, she had already stormed across the laundry room, earning herself a few glances due to her stormy expression, and was now standing behind Claude and Milano. Snapping back to attention, she looked confused for a moment before turning back to look at Claude and Milano.

"Erm. Hello Claude. Milano. Are.. ah.. you two doing alright here?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:33 pm

"Oh!" Milano jumped in surprise at Alice's voice, and nearly dropped her basket had Claude not caught it. "M-miss Alice! What brings you here?"

Claude grabbed the basket and set it to the side. He then turned towards the maid giving his usual gentlemanly bow, "Good to see you again Mademoiselle Alice. It is always a pleasure to be graced with your presence."

Of course he was flirting as usual, but Milano didn't mind. She knew no one took the boy seriously. Though she suspected he would break quit a few hearts when he got older.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:20 pm

"Ah. Sorry about that," Alice said, having reached out when Milano nearly dropped the basket, out of reflex. "For such a heavy-handed maid, I need to work on my tendency to sneak up on people."

Looking over at Claude, she laughed a bit, reaching out to pat him on top of his head, or hat as the case may be. "It's good to see you again too, Claude." Whenever the princess was not around, Alice seemed to be able to calm down a bit more. Sure, she was still a bit of a stick-in-the-mud, but she was able to express her opinions more freely. Such as the opinion she thought Claude was funny, and was now playfully patronizing him for being a flirtatious kid.

Turning her attention back to Milano, she tried to fake nonchalance, though her tone remained a bit strained. "I was just coming to make sure you... you both were.. okay. With everything. And to let you... both... know I'm here to talk and.. still need to talk about what needs to be done.. with... work."

Subtle as a punch to the nose, that Alice.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next