Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered

+6
Hot Elfie
Tom
ScorpionWins
RolePlayingRoxas
Rain
AnnoR
10 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered - Page 16 Empty Re: Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered

Post by GenericSpider Mon 06 May 2013, 6:20 pm

Polly breathed a sigh of relief. She was glad that Marlene had no intention of telling anyone her secret; and extremely glad she didn't have to turn down a love confession. She wasn't good with ackward situations.

"Thank you," she said.

--

Lily was immediately suspicious when Alice returned to the room. Why had she come back in just to call out Milano? She considered following them...at least, until she realized that this was her best chance to hit on Arielle.

She smiled, and walked up to the elf.

"Need any help with that? I'm not much of a cook; but I know my way around things that are hot and sweet and I can't believe I just said something so corny..." she said. "I swear I'm normally smoother than this,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered - Page 16 Empty Re: Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 10 May 2013, 1:51 am

Milano was taken aback. Was Alice really apologizing for how she treated her? Her heart pounded in her chest. No, stop. She already promised herself that she wouldn't open herself up again. She couldn't.

"I..." She gulped, her mouth feeling suddenly dry from the apprehension, "Thank you, Miss Alice."

-----

Arielle let out a light chuckle, the first time anyone in the group has seen her so light hearted. "Oh, I can believe you said something so corny, Jester."

She then turned towards the other woman, handing her a knife, "Here, you can chop the rest of the vegetables while I get the fire started."

-----

Claude spotted Sofi off in the distant. He hesitated for a moment. Should he really approach her now? He could make it worse. But no, whatever it was, he had to take responsibility.

He approached her cautiously, just in case she got the urge to slap him again, "Ma cherie? Can you tell me what's wrong?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 12 May 2013, 3:26 pm

Sofi lifted her head to look at Claude, glaring. She crossed her arms, slouching in her seat. She looked embarrassed, and hurt, even.

".. You're just the worst. Saying all those nice things, then just up and kissing me like that. I'm not going to let you mess with me the way you do to other girls! You're terrible!"

------------------------------------

Marlene smiled sweetly.

"Of course."

Then she paused, the smile turning a bit more wicked. She tilted her head, placing a hand under Pollinore's chin and whispering in a low, somewhat sultry voice.

"Though.. if I have need of you, I certainly hope you'll agree to it, if this information is so important."

----------------------------------------

'Alice' would lift her head, looking pleased. "Does this mean you forgive me for the way I acted? I certainly hope so.. you know I care for you deeply, Milano."

Reaching out, 'Alice' would momentarily place her hand on Milano's cheek, before suddenly leaning in to kiss her. Taking advantage of the shock probably caused by this action, she would turn and swiftly exit the home, calling out back to Milano.

"Now I must return to Valery, I will return soon enough."

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the real Alice was being held up by the prostitutes that stalked these street. They kept coming up to her, offering their bodies for money, touching her when she didn't want to be touched. It was quite unpleasant. Alice would return a few minutes after 'Alice' left, looking irritated.

".. Can't believe I forgot the map, and then I get hassled on the way back.. the sooner we're rid of this place, the better," she mumbled, closing the door behind her.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 12 May 2013, 10:44 pm

Candy managed to make her way back around, and spotted Sofi. Before she could say anything though, she saw Claude. She had only just barely caught the last line that Sofi had said, and quietly gasped to herself. Did Claude really do that? Well now Candy had to know, but didn't want to interrupt them, so she ducked down behind a tree and watched quietly.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 13 May 2013, 9:05 am

As Lily began to chop vegetables; she moved oh-so-subtley close to Arielle. Now seemed like the best chance she was going to get to flirt with the elf. She doubted she'd run into the elf in such a good mood a second time. However, a rather important question occurred to her.

"So, Arielle, are you and Lyra related?" she asked.

--

Polly's face turned red again at Marlene's joke. At least, she hoped Marlene was joking. She had to be joking, right?

At that point, however, she realized something.

"...wait, aren't we supposed to be watching the princess?" she asked.

Last edited by GenericSpider on Thu 16 May 2013, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 16 May 2013, 7:25 pm

"Kissing you?" Claude questioned with a confused expression, "Ma cherie, what are you talking about? I never kissed you."

Now the boy was truly puzzled. He would do many things, but he would never take advantage of a girl when she was distraught and conflicted. Not that he wouldn't have tried kissing her eventually. Just, he'd rather do it during a much happier and pleasant time. Even he had some tact.

---

When Alice had gotten so close to her face, Milano had frozen, her heart pounding harder than ever. She could practically hear it drumming in her ears. Even after Alice had left and apparently came back, Milano was still frozen still where she was. Her mind unable to process yet what exactly just happened. So much so, that if she spoke, she was sure her words would come out in a garble'd mess.

----

Arielle raised her eyebrow as the jester moved closer. She was already prepared for some stupid flirting comment. However, she was taken aback when she asked about her relationship with Lyra instead.

"No, not particularly," Arielle answered honestly, "I'm more of a bodyguard, I suppose. No... actually, nanny might be the more proper term. I've raised the girl in her mother's absence of no free will of my own."

"She's always been a little headache," Arielle said, despite the harsh words, there was a faint smile as she talked about the young heir. Her expression then sobbered up as she recalled why they were here to begin with, "We have to get her back soon."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 20 May 2013, 8:45 pm

"Don't lie!" Sofi practically yelled this as she stood, looking irritated. Jabbing her finger into his chest, she stamped her foot indignantly. "I know it was you! You walked right up to me, grabbed my chin and kissed me! With no warning!"

---------------------------------

Marlene smirked, lightly patting Pollinore's shoulder. With a wry grin, she'd lean in very close, letting out a small chuckle.

"Yes, you are. But I shall help you locate and watch her, shall I?"

------------------------------------

Alice looked at Milano standing by the doorway, her brows furrowing in confusion. She was tempted to ask what was wrong, but instead decided against it, walking around her to start searching for the map in her bags.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 20 May 2013, 9:00 pm

Valery was currently being harassed by some noisy prostitutes. Dammit she wasn't interested in anything they were offering, "GO AWAY!" she finally shouted, rather loudly, causing them to falter a bit, though one did giggle and comment about liking it rough. However, with a parting joke or two, they moved on.

Valery leaned against a wall. Just because she was standing on the corner, this meant that she was either a prostitute or looking for one? What kind of city was this? She cursed, "Dammit Alice hurry up already..."

-----

Candy blushed at the conversation she was overhearing. Claude was denying doing something to Sofie, despite them being alone? Candy was confused, but curious, so she continued listening in.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 21 May 2013, 1:01 pm

Lily smiled at Arielle. She found herself wanting to save Lyra quite a bit more; if only to try to get Arielle to smile like that again.

"We'll get her back if we have to burn Derrangia to the ground to do it," she said.

--

Polly resisted the urge to put her face in her palm. Doing that with a gauntlet might prove a bit painful.

"I'd better go looking for her," she said.

She sincerly hoped the princess had not gotten herself into trouble while she'd been talking to Marlene. She did not want the words "Savagely beaten by an enraged Maid" to be written on her tombstone.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 04 Jun 2013, 6:00 pm

Claude suddenly brought his hand to Sofi's forehead then touched his. "You don't seem to be running a fever..." It wasn't that Claude thought she was lying, but he knew for a fact that it wasn't he who had kissed her. Which could only mean that she only thought he had kissed her. With no fever, it disproved fever induced delusions.

Now Claude was a smart boy, he could put two and two together. But exactly how and who had done this was still a mystery to the boy. "Mon cherie, how good are you at detecting illusion magic?"

----

Milano's brain had finally caught up with her and she had noticed Alice in the room once again. Even more, she didn't seem to be acknowledging what just happened. No... she must have been toying with her.

Her rational mind would have told her that Alice wouldn't do such things. That Alice was too dense and self conscious. Milano wasn't really listening to her rational side. Milano gritted her teeth and pointedly looked away from Alice before going into the kitchen with a huff.

---

Arielle smiled, "Thank you, I appreciate you and your friend's help." The moment didn't last for Milano had came back into the kitchen. The maid went straight back to preparing the food without saying a word to anyone. Any person would be able to tell she was in a foul mood.

Arielle shared a glance with Lily as if asking what that was about.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 17 Jun 2013, 11:51 am

Sofi furrowed her brows angrily as Claude touched her face, but she tired to keep a cool head. Claude seemed jsut as confused as she was. Claude was an incorrigible flirt, but he was no liar.. was he? Calmly, she reached up and went to lightly swat his hand off her head as he confirmed that she was not ill.

"I can usually pick up on someone using illusionary magic if I focus pretty hard.. my teacher helped with with that when I started to learn summoning. Told me, 'you always have to be sure if those are -your- creatures, or someone else's in disguise'. Why?"

--------------------

As Alice finally located the map, she glanced up to watch Milano turn her head sharply away from her and storm off into the kitchen. Confused more by this, the maid would look over at Lily and Arielle, who seemed just as confused by the Derengian's behavior as she was. Staring at Milano's back a moment, she decided she didn't have time for this, an quickly exited the house, map in hand.

Walking up to Valery, she saw that the dwarf seemed agitated, which wasn't all that unusual. It tended to come with being constantly harassed by a bunch of scantily clad women every time they tried to leave the home. Waving a few that started to approach off, she walked up to Valery, showing her she had the map. "My apologies, Valery. I was harassed on the way there and back. These women travel in packs."

--------------------------------------

Marlene would let out a light chuckle, standing up. She was clearly amused by the expression her comment had put on Pollinore's face, and she reached out to gently pat the lady-knight's cheek. "Do not worry so much, we will find her," she said, as soothingly as she could.

With that, she started off towards the center of the camp, expecting Pollinore to follow.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hot Elfie Fri 21 Jun 2013, 10:38 pm

Shadow finally woke up, breathing heavily, 'Where am I?' She thought. She struggled to get up, confused and still exhausted. Shadow stood up wondering what occured (the previous night?). She sighed, she poked her head out of the tent she found herself in and took a brief look around before going back inside.
Hot Elfie
Hot Elfie
Pacifist

Location : In a land where dragons rule… or was it a twisted dream?

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 30 Jun 2013, 11:22 pm

Valery wanted to say something but for once in her life, held it back. Alice had been getting bothered by them too, it seemed. Well whatever, "Ok, so you have the map. Are we going to go set the explosives now, or what?" she was being rather characteristically impatient, though there was still that glint in her eyes that showed she would enjoy blowing things up.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 01 Jul 2013, 9:24 am

Lily shrugged. She had no idea what was going on either. If she were to guess, however, she would put her money on something to do with Alice.

It seemed plausible enough that Alice could have said something hurtful without realizing it. Though Alice was by no means stupid; she could sometimes be incredibly dense.

"So, Milano, did the food hurt you in some way? Cause you seem to be staring at it with murderous intent," she said, hoping to diffuse the situation with some humor.

--

Polly followed Marlene, hoping that she knew where she was going.

"So, where do you think she got off to?" she said.

Last edited by GenericSpider on Wed 04 Sep 2013, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 01 Jul 2013, 4:17 pm

"So if you didn't know to look for it, you wouldn't pick up on an illusion?" Clause asked. He was going to explain himself and hope the girl would believe him, "I couldn't have kissed you. I have honor as a gentleman not to take advantage of a woman. Not only that, but I was away getting us something to eat."

"The only other explanation I can think of is if someone tricked you."

----

"H-huh?" Milano blinked over at them in surprise. She hadn't realized how noticeably angry she was acting. No, that wasn't good. She shouldn't leave her emotions so open. Not again. Not after what Alice just did. "I-It's nothing."

Arielle had to hold back her scoff, "Well it certainly doesn't seem like nothing." 

The elf forgot to hold back the snarky comment as well, sadly. She sighed, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Just... don't let it affect you."

Milano nodded solemnly, "I won't."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:33 pm

"No, I don't think so.." Sophia stares at him, now looking less angry, an eyebrow raised. She frowned, looking at him as he spoke, and started thinking rather had about it. He.. had a good point. He was an incorrigible flirt, but he never did anything to a girl who didn't ask for it.. and he'd never been mean to her.. hm. ".. Fine. Let's say I believe you. How do we find out who's doing the illusion?"

-------------------------------------

Alice gave a soft chuckle at the dwarf's attitude, reaching out and giving her a pat on the shoulder. "Of course. Let's get to it, I don't see too many people about right now.. let's be sure to set them up a pretty decent distance apart." Looking around, Alice would look at the map, before going to climb into the tunnel. "Go ahead and pass those to me before you get in. I don't want to knock them against anything."

".. Not that I doubt your ability to make stable bombs, of course."

---------------------------------------

Marlene lifted her hands and shrugged her shoulders, chuckling. "I haven't any idea!"

She carried on walking, still calling out. "Prrrinnnnncessss~?!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 03 Sep 2013, 11:39 pm

~~~~~~~A little while later~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valery and Alice had managed to establish the bombs, and along with the others in their party had made it along to the Derangian Castle. Valery turned to everyone else, "Now that we're here, uh, what the hell is our plan anyway?" she was still very confused on how exactly they were to get in. Stealth was not only not her specialty, but she's pretty sure that she's never used it before.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 04 Sep 2013, 5:09 pm

Lily turned to the dwarf. As much as she hated the idea of splitting up the party before they absolutely had to; the girl's inexperience at anything remotely cover might compromise their mission. She didn't see any real reason to bring Valery aside from the potential for Valyry shipping. Lylary shipping? She would have to edit the name later.

"Valery, I think we might need someone with your....skills to watch our escape route! Or something!" said Lily.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 Sep 2013, 12:22 am

Milano had to agree with Lily somewhat, but she had a better plan in mind for Valery, "I have a very important job for you, Valery. I need you to distract the guards. Make as big of a ruckus as you can."

"What about the rest of us?" Arielle questioned, she wanted to be perfectly clear on the plan.

"Wait out on the left side of the castle or help with the distraction. I'll sneak in and open up a secret passage for you guys to enter after I find out where Miss Silvertongue is located," She shot a tentative glance at Alice, a thought occurring to her, "Uhm... if you're worried about me betraying you, Miss Lily can come with me. It's just... I need stealth for this to work."

The elf woman nodded in agreement, "I see nothing wrong with that, what say you?" She directd her question at the other three.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16