Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered

+6
Hot Elfie
Tom
ScorpionWins
RolePlayingRoxas
Rain
AnnoR
10 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered - Page 3 Empty Re: Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 26 Apr 2012, 1:43 am

"Huh?" Milano blinked in confusion at Alice. She didn't quite get what the other maid meant. Didn't she always tell Alice when she was finished with the chores? It didn't help that Claude was stifling his giggling at Alice's odd choice of words.

"I think you've been smelling the soaps too much, mademoiselle," The boy said, putting a hand over his mouth as his shoulder shook in laughter.

The maid shook her head, "Don't tease Miss Alice, Claude. That's rude. Even if she's acting strangely. Are you not well Miss Alice?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered - Page 3 Empty Re: Medieval, Kingdoms of Ardania and Derangia - Repowered

Post by Molly Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:04 am

Alice, for a moment, looked simply dumbfounded. Since when was she good at subtlety? She didn't think she was being all that cryptic. And to make it all just grand, Claude was now laughing at her.

Sending a hostile glance Claude's way, she tried to figure out how exactly she was going to word this. She couldn't just come out and say: 'Milano, I mean that I wish to discuss with you the circumstances that lead me to tackle a knight through a window and get the ever-loving God beat out of myself.'

Wording things wasn't really her strong suit, any way.

"Mock be if you want, boy. Now can do Milano's share of the work," she said, then turned her attention back to Milano. "I'm fine. Like I said, I need to talk to you. So please come with me, and if you won't, I'll come back here and drag you off myself."

Hopefully that was clear enough now.

She gave them each a pointed look before turning and heading out of the laundry room and down towards her own room, expecting Milano to follow.

Lord help her if she didn't follow. Alice's joking around ended when a little kid started laughing at her.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Thu 26 Apr 2012, 10:16 pm

Outside a small bookstore, there stood a woman who while was otherwise pretty, was wearing unseasonably dark clothing and a large-brimmed hat. She didn't seemed bothered at all by the sun shining on her heavy outwear, though, as she cheerfully swept clean the area in front of her store.

At least until a stray gust of wind sent her hat flying haphazardly off her head, and right into the face of Polly as she was heading into town.

"I'm so sorry!" The woman yelled as she ran over, surprisingly mobile despite her dress. "Are you alright?"

Last edited by Molly on Sun 06 May 2012, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 27 Apr 2012, 1:07 am

"My my, Alice, whatever could you want to talk to her about?" said Lily, as she walked towards Alice.

She had been following Alice quietly now all day, just waiting for a chance to suddenly pop out of nowhere with a completely random joke. She wasn't sure why people seemed to forget she was there when she went quiet for a while.

"Could it be that you want to confess your undying love for her?" she said. "I'm certain that's what poor Milano is thinking, though I doubt she'll admit it,"

--

Polly had been a bit absorbed in her thoughts as she rode through the town, and was thus taken completely by surprise when the hat flew into her face. After about a second of panic about what could possibly be blocking her vsion; she reached up to her face, and pulled the hat off.

She turned to the girl running towards her, and held up the hat.

"This yours?" she asked.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:16 pm

Marlene let out a sigh, taking the hat from the knight and brushing it off, not due to the fact that she thought Polly had dirtied it, but more out of habit as this wasn't the first time her hat had escaped from her, though usually it ended up on the ground and then trod underfoot.

"Why yes. Thank you for.. catching it." She chuckled to herself a little at that. Pushing a strand of hair behind one of her pointed ears, she placed the hat back on her head, trying to adjust it to be more secure this time. "This is the last time I fall prey to the 'jauntily-worn-hat' fad."

Reaching out, she took a hold of Polly's hands, smiling pleasantly at her. "My name is Marlene. I apologize again for my abrupt greeting, but it is nice to meet you, Ser Knight."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 02 May 2012, 8:22 pm

"Uh, nice to meet you, ma'am," said Polly, blushing a bit as the girl grabbed her hand. "My name is Sir Polly....Pollinore!"

Polly quickly attempted to change the subject, hoping the girl wouldn't notice her slip up.

"I personally think that hat looks nice on you!" she said. "Though I suppose you might require a means of securing it to your head,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 03 May 2012, 7:56 pm

As Candy dressed up after thanking Alice again, she walked, rather slowly to her magic lessons. Of all the lessons she had, these should be the most fun for her yet, thanks to an incredibly strict teacher, she gets no luxuries here. She's even tried telling him that teaching her like this only holds her back, but he refuses to listen.

So, as Candy pushed open the doors to an inner courtyard, she sighed as the man in question looked up on her and said simply, "Late,"

"Am not," Candy said, pouting.

---------

A young looking and very short girl with odd features strolled through town, frowning heavily. She seemed to be muttering to herself, something about a horse, and something about horsecrap. She seemed to be picking up speed as she walked, her apparent anger building and resulting in her walking rather quickly.

She was so not paying attention to what she was doing that as she walked into a crossroads she ended up hitting into the side of Lyra. Or maybe Lyra hit her in the side. Surely the lack of evidence of either would lead to a calm and elaborate discussion over who's fault this wa-

"OW! BLOODY ELF!" Valery cried out, having hit/been hit so hard that she went straight down to her butt. The vein popping from her head might have been bigger than her head itself.

---

Jack was on his way to the castle, with a small box in hand. He seemed to be walking carefully, and staying far out of the way of anyone around him. What he was holding must be very fragile.

In fact, he was on his way to the castle with a box of carefully selected potions. The head wizard had shown a good deal of interest in his "Fireball in a bottle", and had ordered a "Variety of excellence". Jack, one to never disappoint, had put a massive three-weeks-of-all-nighters to make sure that he did in fact get a "Variety of Excellence". What was in this box was so dangerous that, were he to drop it, nobody within a dozen or so yards would be safe from whichever bottles bust.

He cursed not having a safer way of travel, but carriages were expensive or ugly, and he wasn't about to show up in something ugly.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 04 May 2012, 3:03 am

"You are too harsh, Mademoiselle," Claude said placing his hand over his chest an over dramatic motion. Nevertheless, he took Milano's basket without any more complaint, "However, I am always pleased to help such a lovely maid with her work."

"Ehhh? But uhm..." Milano stammered, looking from Claude then Alice, "I really should do my own work... ah..."

She was conflicted, should she do as Alice told her and go with her or finish her duties like she was supposed to. It didn't help that Alice looked torubled by something and Claude seemed all too eager to finish her workload for her. "I... uhmm.... do I really need to come with you now Miss Alice?"

And then Lily just had to mention confessing which made Milano's ears burn a dark shade of red. And her stammering became even more unintelligible. Why did that Jester have to say the worst of things at the worst of times?

-----

"Stupid human... with her stupid mutt..." Lyra continued to grumble as she walked down the street with her apples in hand. Of course, because of this, she was immensely distracted and didn't notice the dwarf headed straight for her.

"Uhmph," She breathed out as she was sent tumbling to the ground, again. Dropping her apples, again. She wouldn't be surprised if the apples were now bruised beyond being edible. Didn't help that the dwarf was now yelling in her ear. Lyra could practically feel her veins popping, "Who are you yelling at, you brutish dwarf?! Is that anyway to treat someone you bumped into!?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 04 May 2012, 2:58 pm

Alice paused at the door when it was clear that Milano was not following her. That girl. Diligent to a fault about her work. But, like Milano had noted, she was worried about what she needed to talk about, and also knew it could not be put off. What if the queen followed up and asked her about what caused the fight? She needed to talk to Milano soon.

But she also didn't need this much fuss to be made about it. She didn't need either Lily or Claude following them or getting too curious.

And then there was Lily with her odd ideas.

Turning around to look at Lily, she placed her hand on her shoulder ad shook her a bit, as if to jostle her back into reality. "Lily, please don't pick on Milano. You always say the oddest things to mess with people. One say it will come back and bite you in the rear." Smile. She let go and went back over to Milano.

At least Claude was being helpful, odd as that was. "I know, I am a terrible, cruel taskmaster. Thank you, Claude. I won't keep her for too long."

Silently sucking in air through her teeth, she looked back at Milano, giving her a relaxed smile, lighting touching her shoulder as if to guild her out of the room. "I do. Please. It will only take a moment of your time, then you may return to work. Alright?"

All this talking and waiting and convincing and such. Just dragging her along would've been so much faster and easier. But inappropriate. Oh well.

-----------------------------

Marlene smiled at Polly, deciding to ignore the knight's slip-up. Especially since it caused them to act in such a cute manner. Changing the subject like that.

Oh, she loved flirting, she really did.

Reaching up, the woman lightly slid her hand across Polly's cheek.

"Thank you so much for the advice~"

Last edited by Molly on Sun 06 May 2012, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 05 May 2012, 8:41 pm

"You bumped into me, you knife-eared Elf!" Valery was entirely indignant. To think this elf would have the gall to run into her at full speed!

-----

As Jack neared the castle, he gave a sigh of relief, "Not much farther now. Hopefully the guards let me through without much trouble,"

Somewhere in there would be the head mage, "Hehee~ The money I'll make on this deal will be absolutely glorious,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 06 May 2012, 4:18 pm

"Who are you calling knife ears, you gravel faced dwarf?!" Lyra shouted back. Normally, she wouldn't let such things get to her, but she was already in a bad mood and the dwarf making ridiculous accusations sure wasn't helping, "And you who bumped into me! Get your facts straight!"

------

"'Tis fine, Milano," Claude assured her, "I do not mind doing your share. I am a gentleman after all."

And without giving Milano another chance to argue, the boy walked off to the other side of the room with the basket. The maid felt bad for making the boy do extra even if he said he didn't mind. He was such a good boy, even if his flirting was a little too much.

She sighed. No point in arguing over it now, "I.. I'll go Miss Alice, please lead the way."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 06 May 2012, 6:12 pm

Alice smiled appreciatively at Claude as he went on his way. She'd be sure to reward him somehow. Maybe give him the whole day off tomorrow or something.

At least Milano was now, reluctantly it seemed, willing to cooperate with her. It was a lot like pulling her own teeth out, but she had managed to talk her into coming along. "Thank you, Milano."

Lifting her hand off of the other maid's shoulder, she proceeded to walk ahead again, this time looking back once or twice to make sure Milano really was following, like she almost expected the girl to dart off again if she didn't keep an eye on her.

After a mostly uneventful walk, though Alice did seem to become more tense during it, she lead Milano into her room, motioning for Milano to take a seat at the table if she wanted to. She stood at the other end of the table.

"Milano.. I know I'm picking at a fresh wound with this.. but we need to discuss.. the incident before the party. With Gawain." She figured she needed to clarify as Milano didn't seem to pick up on subtlety before. "I assume you heard of the short time I spent in the infirmary. And can guess why I was there."

Alice looked momentarily sheepish. She knew Milano probably wouldn't approve of what she did. But damn it, she couldn't just be idle after what he did. It made her blood boil just thinking about it. Her knuckled turned white as she gripped the edge of the table, looking like she was about to break it before catching herself and taking a deep breath.

"I did not tell the queen why I did it. I am lucky she trusts me, or I would already be in the dungeon. It is also out of luck that she has yet to come and ask me about it again. When she does, I cannot lie to her. That is why I need to talk to you, because we need to figure out what to do. Not telling her is not an option."

Last edited by Molly on Mon 07 May 2012, 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 06 May 2012, 10:58 pm

"Gravel Faced?!" Valery shoved Lyra, not hard enough to knock her over or anything though, "You... you... dumb elf!" Valery's face had gone red. What was wrong with this damn elf?!

----------------------------------

Candy was breathing heavily, she was dashing sideways and about. Sweat was building on her forehead, but she didn't have time to wipe it off. Then a man's voice, "Foc," Another language, and suddenly fire erupted nearby.

"Scuto!" Candy called out, creating a small square of a shield. The fire that came at Candy from nowhere was blocked, but the shield shattered and Candy fell backwards. It was at this point a tall figure of a man stood above Candy's figure.

"I told you, don't use oversimplified words!" It was her magic instructor, who also happened to be the best mage of the castle.

"Hey! You did too! Don't teach me things and then-"

"Silence! I do not have to explain my ways of teaching to you," The old man sighed, "This class is over. At the very least, you increased your mana reserves. Ten shields in four minutes..." he shook his head. Did she have any idea how much power she had? She had royal reserves of mana, and yet she flings it all out into flimsy spells that are taxing on her body. Such a waste...

Candy pouted angrily, wishing she could knock him a good one. But she hardly had the energy to make another shield to do that with, even if she did know that the outcome would be him just disabling her spell like it was a joke. The old man turned away and walked from the courtyard into the castle, and Candy followed not far behind.

--------

"But I am allowed in! I even wore my best jacket today!" Jack insisted to the guard he was allowed in. Apparently a recent incident has made it very difficult to get into the castle, a minor but important piece of protocol. Well this was all fine, but it got in the way of Jack's money! Also walking back through town with all these potions would be bad.

"Come onnnn," He gave the guard a little wink, a last resort, but no go. THe guard only looked at him like he was an idiot. Jack sighed and sat down on the ground off to the side of the gate.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 07 May 2012, 1:40 am

Somehow, Polly managed to blush an even deeper shade of red than she had before as the woman touched her cheek. For a second, her mind went completely blank; as she had no idea how to react to the situation.

"Ma'am, you're...um...awefully, uh, friendly..." she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 07 May 2012, 1:55 pm

"Yeah, I'm ready," Clarice said, picking up the child and placing her firmly on her shoulders before getting going. She just couldn't walk quickly enough to keep pace and carrying her any other way always seemed to end badly. Maybe she just enjoyed the view? Either way, despite her apparent age, she was far from too heavy for the lamia to carry in such a way, "Got any plans, once we get there and persuade the city guard that I'm not a hazard to the population?"
----
"Well... maybe, it depends how much I would be paid," Vivace said thoughtfully. She still wasn't entirely out of the money problem... and she had rather a lot of free time at the moment. It couldn't hurt to copy some stuff for a temple of children in her free time, could it? They probably wouldn't be pedantic about deadlines like most mages were.
----
"Okay..." Maria said, leaning forwards. A town nearby? She'd stopped here because it was getting light... it was kind of hard to see through the trees to settlements, after all, and she'd been reluctant to move up enough levels that the living stuff was out of the way. She'd once ended up moving down [i]into[i] a tree until her mother had gotten her out of it. Since then, the reaper had been wary of doing such a thing in normal circumstances in case it happened again.
----
"Huh? Wass hap'nin?" Dragon asked blearily, dragging herself up and leaning out of Polly's breastplate to try and get a good look. A fast-beating heart and conversation had stirred the pyjama-clad fairy from her rest, and she wanted to see who was to blame.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR Mon 07 May 2012, 2:19 pm

Lolly proceed to hold on tight. She was very lightweight, after all, and being carried like this was nice. She wasn't used to legs well enough to keep from tripping over herself far to avoid getting bruised and scrapped up over long distances, like walking between towns. It was still somewhat unusual for her, given her original nature, but not really what she would call bad.

Seraphi walked along beside Clarice and Lolly. She was enjoying the walk, but there was part of her that was still somewhat on a nervous edge. After all, bandits did like to ambush travelers and that thought always made her nervous... So best to be careful, right?

----

"Ummm... I don't know how much you would be paid, actually," Ariselli replied, trying to recall how much scribes were usually paid. They had very few... and most of them were adherents to the religion. That said, some of them were growing bored with scribing and wanted to do other things. And there were also only three of them, so that was a problem.

"I don't know the exact payment, but... probably a lot!"

----

Well, that was unfortunate. But Sofi's proposal sounded pleasant enough.

"It would be most enjoyable," Rosalie said, with a small nod, "I would be happy to go with you. And... sorry for not providing much in the way of assistance. It was a difficult situation, ah-hah, and it has been a long time since I have had to deal with such things as that."
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Mon 07 May 2012, 2:31 pm

After double-checking to make sure the dozing dragon wasn't about to eavesdrop, Makoto leaned close to Maria, saying quietly and softly, "Call me Makoto. Please don't abuse yer new-found power, I kinda like you."

Makoto leaned back, smiling gently. "You'll probably not fully understand, since I doubt you'll ever meet a kitsune here, but let's just say my name's a bit important! So, you ready to go?"
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 07 May 2012, 2:42 pm

"It's fine. I can handle a smug elf no problem."

With that, Sofi went on ahead home and dropped off her groceries with Rosalie, and introducing her to her parents, before heading back off into the market, her parents having given her the day off from working at the store once she picked up the eggs and such.

Even if the market had been the place where she had gotten in trouble with an elf and an eight-armed woman, she still loved shopping around, so she couldn't let such a silly incident deter her. She left Sir Don at home, but Cerbi was still with her, mouse-sized and sitting contentedly on her shoulder.

"So anywhere in particular you want to go?"

--------------------

Marlene laughed softly at the expression on Polly's face, deciding to stop messing with the knight, for now. "So I've been told. But don't worry, I'm only this friendly to those I find.. let's say adorable."

Reaching up, Marlene straightened her hat again, before giving a little curtsy to the knight. "Well, I'll leave you to your business. I apologize again for my hat assaulting you." Turning to leaving, she paused and looked back, winking playfully. "If you ever want to come visit my book store, feel free. I'd love seeing you again, so don't be a stranger, alright?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 07 May 2012, 9:51 pm

"Oh great insult," Lyra replied, her voice dripping with annoyed sarcasm. Probably not a smart thing to do, but she didn't care, "Did it take you all day to learn that one?"

-----

Milano obediently followed Alice into the privacy of the room. She had a dreading feeling about what Alice wanted to talk about. How could she forget? She wish she could.

And just as she had suspected, the other maid brought up that incident. Milano turned her head, unable to keep eye contact with Alice. Not when discussing this. Never when discussing this.

"I.. I see..." Milano replied uncomfortably. What should she tell her? She didn't want anyone knowing about Gawain, ever. They'd look at her differently, she just knew it. "I... I'm still not sure. I don't anyone to know. I just..."

Finally, she sighed, "Alright, if you must tell her."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 07 May 2012, 10:26 pm

Alice felt bad for bringing it up again, but she couldn't just do anything without letting Milano know of her intentions. She worried about Milano, she really did. And she knew the queen would understand the situation. She understood that Milano was worried about being judged, but it wasn't like it was her fault, right? Gawain forced himself on her. And if anyone dared think otherwise...

When Milano turned away from her, she walked over, placing her hand on Milano's shoulder, squeezing it gently. "Milano. Know that I don't look down on you for what happened, and while it may not have been the smartest of moves, I do not regret standing up for you like I did. And I will continue to support you, alright?"

At least, she wanted Milano to know that she was here for her. She didn't have to worry about all this by herself. Milano is one of her maids, one of her friends, and she wouldn't let her down. Her or her princess. Not again. She would not fail.

At Milano's resigned sigh, she wasn't sure if she needed to hug her or rub her shoulder or something. Instead of doing any of that, she just sort of awkwardly put her arm around Milano's shoulder for a moment before letting it drop.

"Thank you, Milano. I know this must be difficult, but I appreciate it. I respect you too much to allow you to suffer in silence, and I respect the queen too much to be able to continue lying to her."

Last edited by Molly on Wed 13 Jun 2012, 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 08 May 2012, 7:42 pm

"Sh- SHUT UP!" Valery wanted to actually hit her this time. In fact, she was reaching for her weapon when a guard showed up.

"Oi! What's all this hubbub about?" The guard said, his face very annoyed.

"Eep, uh..." Valery had nothing, and still had her hand on her weapon. What does one say in response to a guard catching you fighting with an elf? He probably sees dwarves and elves fight all the time...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 08 May 2012, 9:38 pm

When Valery reached for her weapon, Lyra quickly prepared to chant a spell to stop the dwarf. Who did this dwarf think she was trying to attack an innocent bystander? This is why the elves couldn't stand the dwarves.

It was then that the guard appeared and Lyra relaxed. Surely the dwarf wouldn't be dumb enough to attack her in fro- Wait! A Guard was here! And she had just stolen apples from a street vender. She'd have to diffuse this situation quickly.

"A-ah.. nothing is wrong," Lyra said hastily, "I was just minding my business when the dwarf ran into me, that's all."

-----

Milano nearly flinched at Alice's touch. Not that she was bothered by it, far from it. It was just... bringing up the thing with Gawain had made her far jumpier than usual. The fact she held feelings for the other maid only made it worse for her.

No, it was better to forget that. Forget Gawain and forget her feelings. She wouldn't remain in this castle for much longer. It was better to ignore her attachments and learn to deal with living under the same roof as Gawain. At the very least, her brother would be there, by her side.

"I understand, Miss Alice," Milano replied, "If you feel it for the best...."

It was at that moment a gentle knock sounded on the door. Milano took this as a chance to step away from Alice before the proximity drove her insane. She opened the door a crack and saw one of the other maids there.

"Oh, I finally found you Milano," The maid said, looking a bit out of breath. She possibly searched the whole castle for the red head, "There's this really handsome gentleman waiting for you outside. Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend Milano?!"

"I... I do-," Milano tried to deny the possibility of being romantically involved with anyone but Alice, but she was cut off as the maid pulled her out the room, continuing to babble on about the young man.

"He's just so handsome and rugged looking," She cooed, "Even if he looks a little beat up, that just adds to his manly appeal. How did you snag such a fine young man, Milano? You must tell me your secret! Does he have any friends?"

"I... but I...!" Milano's protest fell to deaf ears however. The maid was far to entertained by the idea of the man being Milano's beau to believe otherwise.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 08 May 2012, 10:22 pm

Alice's expression went from concerned to surprised then confused in seconds. It would almost be funny if laughing at her wasn't a death sentence. Or at least a sentence for more chores. Her mouth opened like she was going to say something, then closed, not even positive about how she felt right now.

She was surprised but at the same time.. not really. Milano was a lovely young woman, even she was perfectly aware of that. Her having some sort of romantic relationship was not something she should find strange. But at the same time, there was some nagging feeling in her gut that it was.. not right. Not that she thought the maid was lying.. not right in the sense that it felt.. odd. Not unpleasant but just.. off. She wasn't sure how to describe it.

Maybe she just had indigestion or something.

Unconsciously, Alice started following Milano and the other maid, listen to her ramble on about how he was such a handsomely rugged young man and such. Well that was good, at least, yes? Milano needed a nice young man to comfort her after.. what happened. He could probably handle the situation better than she ever could.

That thought made the indigestion come back, and she shrugged it off.

So lost in her thought, she only realized that she had pretty much stalked Milano on her personal visit when the two were finally outside, about to meet with Milano's... visitor. Feeling awkward, Alice wondered if she should make a quick apology and flee before she makes a fool of herself..
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 09 May 2012, 6:11 pm

"OI! She ran into me!" Valery declared loudly, only adding to the number of people who were staring at the situation, "[Damn Elf Bitch...]" This last bit was said in Dwarven, a language that was guttural and strong, giving it an odd sound when those who don't know it hear it.

The guard looked around at the onlookers. This was becoming a big scene, now.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 09 May 2012, 8:23 pm

"I...um...uh ... sure!" said Polly. "I'll be sure to visit you at some point in the future!"

Polly sighed with relief as the woman started to leave. She wasn't sure why; but her brain had apparently shut down around the time the elf put her hand on hers. In fact, she hadn't even noticed Dragon moving around under her breast plate.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 09 May 2012, 10:00 pm

"Who are you calling a bitch?!" Lyra demanded, indignant at the blatant insult she was given in dwarven. That idiotic dwarf probably didn't even know she knew the language, "[Moronic brute.]"

It seemed Lyra had forgotten the guard was there. Or maybe she had gotten agitated enough that she chose to ignore him. Either way, she was more focused on the idiot dwarf than anything.

-----

Soon the two maids arrived outside and the first person Milano saw was a hooded man. She couldn't get a good look at his face yet, so she was still uncertain on who it possibly could be. It wasn't until the man finally took notice of them and moved his hood down that she gasped in recognition. Why was he here? D-did they finally want her back at the capital?

"Well, I'll leave you two alone," The other maid said, turning to leave them. It was then that she noticed Alice had followed them. She gave the maid a questioning look, "Good bye you two, you should probably go too Alice." She said aloud as she passed the blonde maid. She wasn't sure why Alice followed them, but she should know to give Milano her privacy.

"Sister..." The young man finally said, stepping toward Milano. He seemed to completely ignore and disregard Alice. He didn't care about some other maid. He came here for Milano and Milano only. But now that he was closer, Milano could clearly see the marks on his face. A tell tale sign that her brother had recently got into a fight, one that put him on the losing end of things. In a way, they were even worse than what Alice had suffered. "Are you well?"

There was an intense underlying worry in his tone that Milano could not help but to notice. Milano was uncertain what to do, should she address her brother first or inquire about Miss Alice? "I'm fine, Lance," She replied unsteadily, before glancing at Alice, "Uhm... Miss Alice, would you like to meet my brother?"

Lance raised an eyebrow finally taking notice of the other maid. But he said nothing in greeting. He wasn't the type to be very friendly to strangers.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 09 May 2012, 10:14 pm

Oh damn it all. They noticed she was still here before she could get away. Embarrassed, Alice could feel the heat rise to her face, while simultaneously trying to think of a way to escape without looking any more stupid than she already did. On the up side, though, it seemed like the uneasy feeling in her gut from before was gone. On the downside, it was now replaced with a feeling of intense embarrassment for intruding on what seemed to be a family reunion.

Really. What had possessed her to follow Milano like that? Was she really just excited at the prospect of Milano having a suitor, like that other maid? Or was it something else? Whatever it was, it hit her at a really inconvenient time, especially now that she learned he was her brother. Stupid.. impulses.

The urge to turn and just run was great, but she resisted it, trying to calm herself down. Glancing up, she noticed the wounds on Lance's face and inwardly cringed, feeling empathetic pains and remembering a similar wound she had recently. His looked much deeper, though. She curtsied respectfully, and apologetically. "I'm.. I'm terribly sorry I don't.. I'm not sure what made me follow you like that, Milano. I did not mean to intrude."

Taking a half-step back, she suddenly felt like she needed to offer him some help, especially considering his ties to her new, but dear friend. Standing up straight again, she looked back at Lance, her expression finally settling back down. "I am Alice, head maid of Ardania Castle. It is nice to meet you, and once again I apologize for.. my lapse in intelligence. I'll leave you two be now but... Sir Lance, was it? You look as if you are in need of medical attention, and I'm sure one of our healers is free to assist you, if you'd like."

Oh no, wonderful. Offer help. Linger. Make yourself look stupider, Alice. Great idea.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 10 May 2012, 12:31 pm

Valery was taken aback by that, "Eh?! You understand Dwarven?" Then she realized that Lyra had likely insulted her in Elven, and decided to take offense to that before being surprised, "OI! Don't insult me in languages I don't know!" She nearly jumped at Lyra but the Guard grabbed her by the back of her shirt, as well as Lyra's.

"Alright you two, that's enough," The guard put on his 'I'm Angry' face, "You two shouldn't have picked this town to fight in. It's against the law to cause such a ruckus. You're both under arrest, so come with me,"

He forced the two of them to go first, before letting go of them.

--------

Jack had decided that if he can't get in, he may as well wait until he can. As luck would have it, there seemed to be the brother of some maid visiting. Is there gossip to be found? He was certain something very interesting was happening involving this group, so he gave a listen while pretending to not even be there. This may also give him a chance to get inside, if he was really lucky.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri 11 May 2012, 2:49 pm

Spoiler:
----
"I guess I can consider it. Do you mind giving me directions?" Vivace asked the girl, hoping that she knew the way back to her temple from here. It was no good having a possible job if there was no way for her to get to it, or at least some indication to which part of the city she would have to head towards. Also, she didn't want the girl to decide to stay with her for the night.
----
"Yes..." Maria said, standing up and shifting back to the base plane carefully, reaching out with her invisible hand for Makoto's and shifting the scythe to her arm of bone. A few seconds later, she took hold of something soft and squishy... probably not a hand, then.
----
"Hey, wass goin' on? Who wassat?" Dragon demanded, poking the girl's throat a few times to try and get her attention.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by RolePlayingRoxas Fri 11 May 2012, 3:06 pm

Makoto couldn't see it, but something seemed to be groping her. She raised an eyebrow at the apparently-blind girl. Those arms of hers were weird, all right.
"...You're supposed to hold my hand," The kitsune eventually chuckled, raising her own hand to try and meet Maria's. With the other, she gripped a tail tightly and, with a small wince, yanked it from her body.

"Right, town time," Makoto said, as if she hadn't just ripped off a tail. While she led Maria away, the discarded tail quickly morphed into a single-tailed clone of Makoto, who watched them leave for a moment before turning to the sleeping guy, cracking her knuckles.

...Had to make sure he'd stay quiet, after all.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next