I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/Cacophony of Souls

Go down

Fate/Cacophony of Souls

Post by KSPAM on Wed 11 Apr 2012, 1:51 am

That night in Glasgow, something went wrong. No one knew what it was. Their incantation had been perfect, the design was flawless, and most of them weren't even drunk! So what happened?

Of course, no one knew the answer to that question, and no one ever would, because all involved were reduced to particulate matter in the screaming lightshow their failed ritual had produced. Blasted into smithereens by the bright red light. It shot upwards, through the ground above and into the sky and heavens, like lightning finding its way back home, piercing the heavens with a bright light.

No one up top knew it then, but that sudden lightshow was indeed for a festival, just like they were saying. Just not any kind of festival they could've ever imagined. A festival of kings, queens, knights and villains. The next Grail War was beginning...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well get someone on it, dammit! What- No! No I can't do it! I need to be at the chapel right now! Someone's got to take control of this situation and I don't see anyone else stepping up to the plate! Unless you want to, Anderson? Oh, you don't? Yeah, that's what I thought."

Father Abbot Ashdown shoved his smartphone back down his pants pocket. Yet another explosion, this time in the middle of the River Clyde. The last one was a forest fire in the middle of winter, the one before that a rupture in the gas main. There'd been animal attacks in Sighthill Park, a drunk construction worker who'd torn up the Glasgow Green with a backhoe, and a dramatic increase in gang violence. All in the past week. And it was only going to get worse.

He sighed, rubbing his temples. Bloody heroes, he thought. Can't just keep to themselves, can they? They've always got to cause some kind of ruddy scene. And that could only mean more work for him and his men. So far, this assignment had been nothing but a nightmare. Hell, this whole situation was a nightmare. All these heroes running around with no one to keep them in line? It was a miracle they'd been doing their jobs so flawlessly up until this point.

Breaking away from his hillside view of the city lights, Father Ashdown turned to make his way to the Glasgow Cathedral. He needed a place to greet the new Masters. Agents were spreading the word the Church had instated an Overseer, so hopefully some would come visit and a semblance of order could be restored. Before the whole city burned to the ground.

This cannot end well...
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fate/Cacophony of Souls

Post by AnnoR on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 12:54 pm

Chieko had obtained the catalyst after a great deal of searching, and speaking with several contacts. After many sleepless nights filled with research, she had uncovered it. The spear wasn't particularly impressive in appearance, a rusty and barely-intact lump of useless metal. But its appearance was deceptive. For the ruined spear had a use, a use that was possibly more valuable then its value as an ancient artifact. Certainly more valuable to Chieko. With this catalyst, she would summon one of the greatest heroes of legend, someone sure to win the war.

In her small apartment, the ritual commenced.

"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.
The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.
Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).
Repeat every five times.
Simply, shatter once filled.
――――I announce.
Your self is under me, my fate(doom) is in your sword.
In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.
Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.
You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance ―――!
"

----

She'd been instructed to summon a Berserker, even though they'd been unable to find a proper catalyst. Adelinda frowned. Weren't Berserkers... kind of painful for the Master? But her adoptive family had treated her so well... they paid for her mansion, they hired her maids... even though they were unable to find a catalyst for her to use... she would do this. She could do it, for her adoptive family! And she would beat all the other Servants and win the grail war for sure!

Adelinda had memorized the summoning ritual, and that went without a hitch in the main hall of her mansion. But she finished with a simple, yet important, addition:

" Yet, thou serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos.
Thou, bound in the cage of madness. I am he who command those chains.
"
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 5:35 pm

Space in the room began to distort in ripples, bending everything out of focus and perspective, sucking it all towards the ritual circle. A slow, whining sound, and a hole of light burst open in the floor, followed by a resounding boom. The room was filled with debilitating sensory input. The bright light, the ringing in her ears, the smell of ionized air and... metal?

"Aw sweet!" a voice rang out from within the circle. "Sweet sweet sweet! I mean damn! It's a friggin' mansion!"

Things in the room started to clear up a little, and Adelinda could already see the Servant she'd summoned. He was big. Really big. Muscular, without an inch of fat or wrinkle anywhere. He had trimmed blonde hair, a sharp face with eyes hidden behind angular black sunglasses, and more bling than a rapper walking out of Fort Knox. And what was this oddity of a Servant doing? Waltzing around the foyer, inspecting every last detail with oohs and aahs like a man-sized magpie.

Halfway through lifting up a very expensive vase, he seemed to all of a sudden remember what he was supposed to be doing, and quickly turned around to face Adelinda. "Sup! Name's Sakata Kintoki! What's yours, sis?"
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 7:14 pm

A blonde woman gazed back at Chieko, hand darting forwards and snatching the corroded spear without waiting to make a formal introduction. Her eyes swept the ruined chunk, then compared it to the spear in her possession. With agonising preciseness, the lump of metal was tossed back. It was worthless, now, and it wasn't as if she particularly needed the damn thing.

"Typical. Get killed in battle, everyone argues over your things... and then they just leave it all to rot," Achilles said, frowning, "How would they like it if I tossed their prized possessions in a hole in the ground? They had no problem fighting over my armour..."
----
Rachel finished rattling off the ritual, then turned her attention away from the summoning and back to the DS in her hands. She'd heard something about servants and something about a war and... a servant seemed like it would come in handy. She could probably just ignore the fighting, anyway, it wasn't like people were going to know where she was and actively seek her out...
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 8:08 pm

Adelinda blinked, and cocked her head to one side. What a strange man... Sakata Kintoki? The name sounded somewhat familiar, but he wasn't a figure she recalled well, given that she couldn't remember who they were or what they could do. He was odd, his clothing far more modern then she had expected, and... sunglasses? What kind of weird person was this? But he seemed... strong. Very, very strong. And he was Berserker... but he hadn't caused her much in the way of pain. Which was great! But unexpected. And he seemed nice... this was going good so far!

"My name is Adelinda Diederich!" she introduced herself, with a curtsy, "It is nice to meet you. You look very strong."

----

"Achill-" Chieko had to grab the spear to keep the lump of metal from bowling her over, and even then it managed to knock the wind out of her. With a pant, she placed the ruined weapon on the ground. Achilles was female...? That was... somewhat unexpected, given that all the legends Chieko could recall seemed to indicate that the hero was male. But... it wouldn't be the first time that the legends had been wrong about something. The important part was addressing her Servant and sealing the contract that had been formed between them.

"Achilles," she began, after catching her breath, "My name is Akiyama Chieko."

----

Caster began to materialize. Soon enough, her body had formed, and the small girl stood facing her summoner, clutching her Gretchen doll to her chest. Blinking, she looked around for a moment. This was where she'd been summoned? Well, okay! Now to get to all that important stuff! Her focus returned to her Master, she spoke. "Servant Caster! You summoned me perfectly, so, um, that must mean you're my Master, right?"

Caster held up her doll, manipulating the right arm so that she waved. "Gretchen says hi, too, and... um... what are you doing?"

Her summoner was... looking at some kind of device? What was that?
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Fri 13 Apr 2012, 10:36 pm

Holy shit! Caster's abrupt enthusiasm more than caught Yohann off-guard, and before he knew it, she had his arms pinned, and him completely at her mercy.

"C-C-Caster?!" he struggled half-assedly against her grip. Wow she was strong. Not that having his own equivalent in weight draped across his abdomen really helped, but for someone her size... damn. He was completely helpless. Yohann was actually starting to feel a little afraid, but he noticed her tail, still swishing playfully (it actually kinda tickled). Her smile was genuine, she was having fun. But that still didn't change the fact that he was completely helpless. Yes, totally and completely helpless. Held down, subdued, and entirely at her mercy...

Stop liking it! he thought to himself. "Uhhh, Caster?" he said, still wearing a freaked-out smile, "What... what are you gonna do?"

-------

"Oh yeah, I'm totally strong! I'm so strong I can use trees like toothpicks!" Kintoki boasted, flexing his muscles. "In fact, there was this one time, with this giant carp..."

Someone seemed really excited. As he rambled on, he posed and flexed repeatedly like some sentai reject, showing off what was admittedly a very impressive physique. "And then I took it! My golden opportunity! It was totally awesome!"
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 12:48 am

"What am I gonna do? WElllllll..." Caster's voice trailed off as she licked her lips. "I'm going to eat you up, dear Master..." she lowered her head until her face was only looming a few inches above Yohann's face. Her breath was hot, it fell upon his cheeks. She held that same grin. Her tail wagged from right to left. But soon after, it stopped its joyful dance and fell flat upon Yohann's stomach.

"Close your eyes, Master, please..."
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 1:25 am

"E-EH?!" Yohann almost yelped. "Wait wait wait! Hold on a second Caster! What is that supposed to mean?!" She drew closer. "Caster?! Come on, would you please listen to me?! What's that supposed to mean?!"

It was no use. She wasn't listening to him anymore. So whatever happened next was going to happen whether he liked it or not. Problem was, with Caster, he had absolutely no idea what happened next.

He gulped as she drew oh so very close. Weakly, he futilely pleaded one last time, "C-Caster?"
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 2:48 pm

"Dear Master, I'm going to be easy, okay?" Caster's smile turned into a cat like grin. She moved herself back, her tail swishing from left to right. Only a few feet back, and she was soon gripping at the hem of Yohann's pants.

Soon, those were gone, stripped in the same instant.

Soon, she removed her own clothes, exposing her naked body to the elements.

And what happens for the next ten minutes? Well... use your imagination.

It involved the bed, covers, and body heat.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Sat 14 Apr 2012, 3:25 pm

Yohann laid in bed, staring up at the ceiling. I just had sex. He looked to his right, where Caster was curled up against his arm. I just had sex with this girl. Right here. This... beautiful girl. You know what? I take it back. Grail War? Totally worth it.

But even in this bliss, reminding himself of the Grail War made his stomach tighten up. So Yohann instead turned his thoughts to Caster. Did this mean they were a thing now? He looked over towards her. He had no fucking idea. Normally people assume sex = love, but... and then there was some of the stuff she said... some of the other stuff she said... fuck it, he just couldn't read her.

Worry about that later. We just had sex. Enjoy the moment for once, he reprimanded himself, rolling over to snuggle with Caster. So warm ~

Last edited by KSPAM on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 2:35 am; edited 5 times in total
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"Servant of God"

Post by Simply David on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 12:53 am

Samuel was in the basement of the Church. It was dimly lit by a number of candles, and the "Blood of Christ"* was established upon the floor in an appropriate circle. He was to summon the servant here, in the house of the Lord, so as to improve his chances of getting an appropriate servant. While there were multitudes of artifacts in the church that could be used to summon a specific holy servant, Samuel had insisted on "Leaving it up to Faith".

As he finished the chant, modified to fit the doctrine of the Church, he watched as the light flashed and his servant appeared...

-

-

*(OoC: The Blood of Christ being Holy Wine, which is blessed to be comparable to the Blood of Christ. Totally a legit thing, even if it's obviously absurdly inferior)

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 1:02 am

The pink haired fox-girl lie there against Yohann's arm, breathing in and out. She had fallen asleep...? "Hmmmm... Masterrrrr~" she turned in bed, throwing her arm over Yohann's neck. "Mastterrr..." she moved in closer, and then.. chomp... she bit his ear-lobe.

"Huh...?" she then woke up, oblivious to the situation around her. She was naked, and in bed. Her ears twitched once. "Where am I... oh, hi Master." she blinked, looking at Yohann with a fatigued smile. "How are you?~"

-------------------------------------

The young Saya Ainsworth, heir to the Ainsworth's style of magic of reinforcement. The crest was that of a cross that fits into the palm of ones hand. It's used to touch, to feel the person in order to amplify their innate talents. Saya inherited it... she did. Now, she had the unlucky responsibility of participating in the Grail War. Deep down, she didn't want to fight. The girl is scared for her life, she wanted to run away, wanted to run and escape this duty of hers. But her body won't let her. She has to make them happy, she has to.

Saya began the chant. A magical circle placed in front of her, died a scarlet red, the same as blood. The young magus closed her eyes. The darkness of the basement surrounded her.

"Oh heed my call..."

The final lines of the chant...

And soon enough... the circle began to glow.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 1:53 am

There was a large expulsion of smoke from the center of the circle, and Samuel's Servant gradually began to take form. It was a young woman. About average height, fair hair and skin, clad in a dark robe with gold-trim. Was she a monk of some sort?

"Hmmm. It seems I've been summoned by the Grail." she said nonchalantly. Looking to Samuel, she said, "You, magus. You have summoned me, correct? Then I thank you."

In less time than it took to recognize she'd gone, she was behind him, a knife pressed against his neck. "I'm going to give you a few moments for your last words. Do not waste them."

-----------

"Hey! Uhhhhh, I'm good, thanks." he said as he massaged his ear, laughing awkwardly.

And... he couldn't really think of things to say after that. What did you say after sex? Hey honey, are you on the wet spot?

He decided to compliment her. "That was fantastic, Caster." He paused again. "Was it, uhhmmmm... good for you too?" he asked somewhat timidly.
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 10:55 am

"Well..." Tamamo began as she turned her head toward the boy next to her. "No." her eyes were half-shut as she shot him an unamused frown. "But you'll get better, hopefully, as time goes by! Get ready for more, Master~" if she had a cigar in her hand, she'd flick it right about now and blow the smoke in Yohann's face.

"Mmmm." she snuggled closer to him, lying her head on his stomach. "Hey Master, do your best, okay?" she was talking about the war, but what did Yohann think she was talking about?

That's the reaction she wanted to hear.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 11:20 am

"Y-yeah, sure." Yohann nodded, admittedly very much looking forward to round 2. But then something hit him. "

As time goes by?" Yohann questioned as Caster continued to rub against him. "Umm, Caster, what do you mean by that? As time goes on? Caster? Hey, Caster?" he tried to get her attention as she continued to cuddle ferociously.

"W-wait a second, Caster," he said as she drew close enough to look him in the eye. "Earlier, what you said. About being the ideal wife?"

He began to stutter as he looked her in the eye, "W-who were you t-talking about? To who?" Had he just gotten himself roped into an arranged marriage?

Last edited by KSPAM on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:12 pm; edited 18 times in total
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 12:26 pm

"I was talking about you, dear Master." Tamamo chimed as she snuggled into the bed, lying her head down on the pillow as her smile widened. Something was strange about it, almost hollow, but it was there.

"Why do you ask?" her lips formed into a pout. What was she thinking now?

Last edited by Ragna the Saviour on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 12:56 pm

Yohann felt like he'd been bashed in the face with a frying pan. "E-eh? Really? Me?! B-but I'm nobody! Why me? Not that I'm complaining, but are you sure you want me? I mean it's just I like you but are you sure you like me-"

Yohann babbled on, halfway between bewildered and awkwardly excited. He would've gone on for longer, but he knew Caster wasn't kidding this time. For one reason or another, it seemed she really did want to be his wife. Which meant sanity had officially left Yohann's world. Yohann looked Caster in the eyes, the realization of what she'd said finally beginning to sink in. Caster was... wanted to be... Caster...

Yohann was completely red in the face, to the point where it looked like blood was going to start forcing its way out of the nearest exit it could find. "You're... sure? With me?"

Last edited by KSPAM on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 5:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 1:00 pm

"Well," Began Samuel, more agitated than afraid by any means, "I'll start by correcting you; I am no magus, and in fact my whole goal in summoning you is to remove the opposing Magi," He did not move. He knew moving would be death.

This servant had no such aura as what he had hoped to feel, the aura of a saint... it was nowhere to be found. While he was a bit disappointed to be sure, he knew that this was just an act of God like everything else, and that the meaning behind it will be made clear. He just had to pass the test this servant was giving him.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 1:42 pm

"Oh?" she said, tilting the knife a few less threatening degrees from his throat. Had she perhaps found an ally?

"Then tell me, if you're not a magus, then who are you? And why participate in the Grail War? What do you hope to gain from the Grail?"
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 2:27 pm

"I am Samuel Smith, a humble priest of the Church. I was ordered here by my church to act as a "master", so as to remove the opposing Servants from the war," He said the word 'master' in an odd way, almost as if suggesting he is no master.

(Would have tried to lengthen this if I had more time, sorry)

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 2:37 pm

"Hmmmm. A man of the church. You know, I used to kill men like you." she simply stated, not being threatening or cajoling. "So, you've been chosen simply to eliminate the opposing Servants in the name of your religion. Which means, if I may hazard a guess, you have no interest in obtaining the Grail."

This was good. For a while, she feared that she may need to bend her principles if she was to survive without a Master. But now it appears the ideal partner had been handed right to her.

Last edited by KSPAM on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:39 pm

"Huh? Oh, good for you. Don't bother with all that Lancer crap, just use my name," Achilles said, taking in the room and then grabbing Chieko's hand as she headed for the door, "Come on, I need to get some proper clothes, unless you want me hangin' around nude, and I want to see if there's any Servants around to fight."

Chieko... appeared to have summoned someone that didn't give a damn for the whole Servant/Master thing and was apparently going to do her best to impose her will upon the unfortunate magus. Since her goals seemed to pretty much be 'take part in the war to the best of my ability' there were likely to be few problems... unless she stretched the Japanese female's budget too much.
----
"Trying to beat a boss, you can watch if you're quiet," Rachel answered, dropping down into a cross-legged position and gesturing for Faust to sit next to her without once taking her eyes off of the console. Damn sand snake thing... and she was a midget, too! Grr... this game wasn't going to get the better of her!

The pink-haired female apparently didn't care that she'd summoned a little girl rather than the housemaid-type thing she'd been hoping for. Or maybe she'd just give Faust the outfit and tell her to get going.
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 6:28 pm

"Wow..." Adelinda was momentarily stunned by the story of the Servant's strength. It was everything she had hoped for! With this Servant, she'd break through anything that got in her way and destroy pretty much everything in her path to win the Grail! To say it was perfect would be an understatement... and she only felt a little achy, even though Berserker was supposed to be a strain to summon and sustain. It was absolutely wonderful! "That's great!"

She took a step towards her Servant. "What else can you do? I mean, we're definitely going to win the Grail War anyone, but I want to know!"

----

Chieko's expression hardened, and she immediately began to struggle against her Servant's grip. Being a human with normal physical capabilities against a Servant, there was no real success in this attempt. Looking up at Achilles, her eyes narrowed. How dare she? This wasn't how it worked, she'd spent so many nights working on this, getting the catalyst... Chieko didn't work so hard to summon a servant just for things to start going wrong right off the bat!

"Are you... what the hell are you doing?!" Chieko snapped, still struggling against Achilles' grip to no avail, "We haven't even... We need to take this slowly, you can't just drag your Master around like this!"

----

"... Huh...?"

Caster approached, confused. She sat down by her Master, peering at the strange device that she was holding. This... was strange. She'd expected more... stuff going on! She thought the Master would be more focused, at least... or something. But her Master was focused on something completely different. What was that, anyway? There were little things on the screen...

"Why is the snake in the sand? Why are you small? Gretchen wants to see, too!"
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 7:53 pm

"I know, right?" he boasted. Wait, what was this? She wanted to hear more?

"Well, I've got this axe!" he said, swinging around an absolutely gigantic axe with a gold edge. "It can shoot lightning and stuff, like my dad! I call it 'Golden Eater'! Awesome name, right?" He spun the axe around his head like it was a simple baseball bat, being about as safe with the dangerous weapon as your average kid is with daddy's handgun (good thing his Master was so much shorter than he was).
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:08 am

"Obtaining the grail is of no interest to me," Samuel responded, cooly, "It is only for the sake of The Lord Almighty that I go forth to war. I intend no civilian death, only those who distort reality and cause mayhem and a mockery shall be destroyed,"

At that, Samuel sighed, "It seems you agree with these thoughts to some degree, though if I'm not mistaken you seem to be an Assassin Class Servant, correct?" It wasn't hard, her presence was that of a killer, and far too soft to be of the direct combat classes. He supposed she could have been Caster, though she was threatening him with a knife.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Wed 18 Apr 2012, 12:26 am

"Heh. Indeed. It seems you and I share some common goals, Mr... Smith, was it?" She checked him for the usual telltale signs of a mage. His body temperature was barely above normal. His clothes were formal, uniform. Religious, even. And his attitude certainly was not the indignant arrogance of a mage. She hmphed in satisfaction. "Yes, this will do. This will do just fine."

She lifted the knife from his neck, and withdrew it back into the hem of her cloak. "Well, since you are not the average mage, nor even the average Master, I suppose this means I have no more reason to kill you. Rather, it seems like you and I, we both have something we want to see come of this. Something we would be better able to achieve working together."

"You want to stop the Grail," she took a few steps forward, coming out from behind him. "And I want to destroy it. Easily achievable goals if we cooperate."

Turning around, Samuel finally got a glimpse of her in full. She offered out her hand. "I assume you find such an arrangement agreeable, Mr. Smith?"
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 3:00 am

Samuel gave a small sigh in relief, he had passed the first of what he assumed would be a great many trials on this rough road, "Yes, our cooperation will work well I'm sure. I provide you with the energy you need, and you take out the opposing servants with your skills. A win/win, as they say," He took Assassin's hand in agreement.

"With that, the contract is complete, and you are now in my eyes a Servant of God, even if you may not seem to be of the same beliefs," He gave her a gentle smile, which was a change from his previous expression which had been much more business like.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Thu 19 Apr 2012, 9:10 am

"Heh. I suppose you can think of me that way if it pleases you. After all, it is not God's ideals that I argue with."

"Anyway," she said, "It is good to finally be working with someone who shares my beliefs on the Grail. I suppose that since you've told me your name, Mr. Smith, it's only fair I tell you mine."

She loosened her robe somewhat in a manner that, anywhere else, might be conceived as sensual. But the outpouring of power that erupted from her then, ruffling the loose cloth, showed otherwise. A number of snake tattoos crawled across the skin she'd exposed, and something beneath the skin of her palm was... moving. A pointed, snakelike tongue stuck out the corner of her lips. And then the worst was that squelching noise, as a bulge rose up on her back and split open into an elongated, multi-jointed arm. The girl was a vision of Hell itself. The perfect amalgamation of Assassins.

"I am the Unspoken Hassan. You may call me Assassin."
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 11:47 pm

Samuel flinched, but more out of reflex. He's faced demons before, he's seen hell-like beasts. Though this, it was rather terrifying to see a woman reveal this to be her true appearance. While this terrified him as what could only be called a definite abomination of God, he just remembered Psalm 23:4 and that this whole ordeal had an end purpose in God's Design. Such things always calmed Samuel.

"Such a fearful appearance, Assassin..." He debated with himself before actually asking, "Unspoken...?" He would have thought so much power would belong to the most spoken of. Then again, what would an Assassin be if spoken highly of...? Such a debate was not on the table at the moment however, and he didn't think that she would enjoy such a topic.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Sun 22 Apr 2012, 1:21 pm

"Such were the visages of those that came before me. I simply carry them with me now. Their faces and their secrets." she said cryptically, tightening her robe once more.

"But I suppose who I am doesn't really matter right now." Assassin approached the window of the church, looking out at the city below. "What matters is who they are." She turned to Samuel. "What do we know about our targets?"
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down