I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Hey, dood!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, dood!

Post by Prinny on Fri 04 May 2012, 2:39 am

Well, oops! I didn't see this part of the forum at all (To think I didn't look directly under the rules. *Tunnel vision*), and so I was just lurking, whilst having signed up. Sorry!

It's nice to meet you all! I'm Nietono, a rip-off Shana's sword in Shakugan no Shana. Pretty much everyone I know online calls me Flame, though. (Old screenname) My username would've been as such here, but Nietono is taken (I'll assume it's because I signed up a while ago) and Flame is taken too. Aheheh.

Naturally to be here at all, I love anime. I've seen about thirty different ones, and been watching for roughly a year and a half. My favourite? Hard to say, but I think it'd either be the aforementioned Shakugan no Shana or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Or maybe To Love-Ru. It's just so hard to choose! So I won't. Ehehehe.

As for other media platforms, I'm a guy who likes to watch NCIS, watched everything except season 1 of the X-Files, and watches Facejacker starting last week.
One of my favourite pastimes is gaming, and there I love the Metroid and Disgaea series. Those two are my top favourites and have been for a couple of years.

On that topic, in the day I usually play Castlevania: Harmony of Despair on PS3. Actually connecting to online matches is a real piece of work though. Terrible router.

I have a Skype that I use from time-to-time and a dead MSN.

Too many new paragraphs aaah

I first got on the web in 2008, where I talked in TXT speak and joined a nice forum where not many people were there and everyone was considerate of others. Four years later, that forum is a mess and has trolls everywhere, so I don't go back very often. I'm on another role-playing forum too; it's a popular forumotion RP site where you are able to be the character of your choice. I play Ridley from Metroid and Laharl from Disgaea there. Another couple of forums I visit are a popular Haruhi Suzumiya fansite (That whilst I visit often, I tend to lurk as a guest rather than log in as my account) and a Clannad RP site.

Erm... not sure what else I can say. If I tell you I love you, i don't mean it in the creepy way, I say it to all my friends~[quote]

Prinny

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, dood!

Post by KSPAM on Fri 04 May 2012, 2:44 am

Hey! Good to see a new face around here. Maybe now I won't be the newest member of the family anymore XD
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 04 May 2012, 2:51 am

Welcome to the site!

Just wanted to post welcoming you, it's late right now and I'm heading to bed soon.

So I'll just direct you to the testing area.

http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net/f4-new-member-testing-area

Don't let it scare you off. It's very easy and we're not that terribly nitpicky with how you RP as long it fits the rules we have posted. No godmodding, correct grammar and spelling, etc.

We just have that to keep out trolls who would otherwise ruin the site.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Prinny on Fri 04 May 2012, 6:17 pm

No worries! I completely understand.

And I refuse to be beaten by a template. Mwahahahahahahaha!

Also KSPAM, I'm pro at being a newb so don't worry~

Prinny

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 04 May 2012, 9:02 pm

Welcome! Always nice to see a new face. I'll take care of the testing in a minute!

I'd also suggest checking out our Chatbox at the top of our homepage, which is where we all hang out and chat outside of role plays, and also about the role plays. Also about a lot of other things.

Should warn you that we're all very strange, but don't let that scare you off~

(If it isn't showing for you, you probably need Adobe Flash. If you absolutely refuse to use that, we also have a chatroom for slower discussion.)

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum