I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Code Mystic - Sandbox PlotAsWeGo

Go down

Code Mystic - Sandbox PlotAsWeGo

Post by Simply David on Sat 05 May 2012, 1:16 am

This RP is set in a SteamFantasyClockPunk kind of world, where pretty much any tech and any magic can exist. There are many magic systems that have their own rules based on their own teachings and beliefs, and there are individuals with special powers. There are inventers who use all kinds of materials to create all kinds of technology.

Our goal here is to invent plot as our characters interact, or perhaps just see what happens. I don't tend to make a combat-friendly RP without the option of Combat, after all, and there's plenty of plot to go around. There are villians, A Tyrant King, wannabe Kings, people who are plain rude, and more I'm sure! And interaction is the start of it all.

The starting location is outside of Babylon, a good fifty or so miles away, in a town that has buildings modeled along these lines except less castle-like most of the time. The town has an old eastern feel to it, something Gilgamesh's daughter appreciates...

------

"Wow~" Ena looked around at the odd architecture, so different from Babylon despite being so close, "This is all part of Father's world as well, Kirei? I'm amazed how different things get so quickly," She saw an old onmyouji and poked him in the side of his bald head.

Of course, this was only one example of how things were so odd around Babylon. Many cultures have immersed themselves in this area, resulting in what almost seems like completely different countries only miles apart from each other. Ena technically already knew this from her studies, but this was her first time seeing it all up close. In fact, this was the first time she's left even the castle.

------

Tiir was walking down the street, sighing at the sights. He had heard a rumor about a child running around causing issues for the local law enforcement in town. He had followed these rumors to see if it was a kid he could help or not, though first he had to verify if this were an actual situation. He had brought Ryner and Ferris along to help him, but both had managed to lose him.

"Probably off sleeping and eating dango, ah well. I can probably handle this myself anyway," He continued down the street.

------

Gilgamesh was currently streaking through his castle like a boss.

(Ok not really but Ran-Chan said she'd join if I posted this! D=)

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Code Mystic - Sandbox PlotAsWeGo

Post by Rain on Sun 06 May 2012, 5:12 pm

KAGAMI
"Mistress, you're being too serious again," Kagami said, having listened to her charge talk about... something, she'd already forgotten what, and then decided enough was enough and rested her arms on the short girl's head, turning her into a pillow, "Come on, let's go for a walk or watch a film. It would be more fun."
----
AKIRA
"Get... up!" the redheaded maid said, shoving at the dormant figure as she continued to lay in bed, long past the time she should have been up. Honestly... they hadn't even been up late last night, and here Keiko was, wasting time that could have been spent searching for another job! It was infuriating.

Especially because Akira had lost the key to her luggage and needed help finding it. She couldn't very well go out dressed in only her underwear, could she? Especially because there was only one piece of clothing...
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Sun 06 May 2012, 6:00 pm

Fiona raised her arms and walked forward, waving away her bodyguard and placing her her hands on her hips, turning towards the tall girl with an angry frown. "Too serious? Hmph! You don't have to put up with all those idiots at school. Baka! All of them!"

This was, of course, not completely true. Fiona was angry, and she decided the entire student body at her school was to blame. They'd just been... idiots today! All of them! Everyone she had talked to! And now Kagami was trying to calm her down, she was being dumb too. She didn't want to watch some dumb movie!

"If you really think we should go for a walk, fine! I'll just keep complaining anyway!"

----

Keiko slowly opened her eyes at her friend's voice. With a yawn, she set up. She had trouble getting up, sometimes. She looked around, somewhat blearily, and shook her head. "Akira-san... um... what's going on?"

Her wits still weren't completely about her. It was amusing, the normally serious warrior and maid was dressed in baggy yellow pyjamas with blue ducks printed on them. She rubbed her eyes.

"... What time is it?"

----

Hieda no Akyuu packed up her scroll, and set out of her house. All her equipment was in order, her brushes, her lunch box, everything. She was ready to get to interviewing! She smiled, heading down the street, clutching a book to her chest. She was dressed in her nicest kimono, she wanted to look nice for when she was interviewing people. Of course, there was the dilemma of who to interview first... there were a lot of options. Some she didn't want to interview... like that back alley vampire she'd heard about! She sounded so scary! Akyuu was going to rely on talking to other people for her... She was always honest!

In any case, Akyuu kept walking along. Who to interview first...
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Mon 07 May 2012, 2:02 pm

KAGAMI
"I just need to pick up my sword first," Kagami said cheerfully, reaching around to the nodachi she'd deposited behind the door and grabbing something else to attach to her back. It was easy enough to carry it by hand but that made it seem like she was in a hurry to draw the sword on people--not the sort of impression she wanted to give when they were out for a friendly walk.

The bodyguard grabbed her charge's hand and dragged her towards the door before she could change her mind.
----
AKIRA
"The afternoon, idiot! Come on, come on, hurry up and get dressed! I need your help finding something!" the alert maid said, spinning around to return to the search for her key, only to fall over with a scowl and have to stumble to her feet again. Maybe the key was in this room, though?

She started her search under Keiko's bed. You never knew.
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Mon 07 May 2012, 2:55 pm

"Hey! You don't have to drag me!" Fiona whined as she was pulled out of the house by her bodyguard, struggling all the way. However, her strength matched her appearance. She wasn't particularly strong in the slightest. Fiona was dragged out of the main hall of her home and outside completely. Once there, she managed to slip her wrist free of Kagami's grip and abruptly folded her arms, puffing her cheeks out as she did, frowning deeply. "I can walk myself!"

She proceeded to stand there, fairly still. "Baka."

----

"Ehhh?! The afternoon?!" This launched Keiko into a panic. She shot to her feet. Normally, she was calm and collected, but sleeping in until the afternoon kind of had some problems. Shedding bedclothes as she ran, she made her way to the bathroom to take a morning shower. "I'll be back in a minute!"

Shedding her last piece of clothing, she ducked into the shower.

----

Akyuu noticed a few people up ahead.... they looked somewhat familiar... people to interview? Without hesitation, she broke into a sprint to get to them.

"Hello?" she called, "I'm Hieda no Akyuu, I'm compiling a book about all different kinds of people! Can you help?"
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Mon 07 May 2012, 6:50 pm

Mitsuru Sanada walked down the street, eyes focused on the ground. The white haired immortal loathed being outside, however circumstances ocassionally required it. Mainly when he was bored enough to hope people had started talking through their behinds and wearing poison ivy...well, even that wouldn't be totally new to him, but it would still be somewhat fresh.

In any case, today, he wasn't hunting for someone mimicking a certain insane shaman. No, he was searching for his best friends, the two that had kept him company whenever he felt lonely. Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc.

"Hm, if I recall, it should be this way..." the immortal mumbled, turning a corner.

----

Gin was bored, also off duty. This wasn't exactly the best combination for anyone he took interest in. Not that being on duty would've prevented him from messing with them. The swordsman strolled around town, still wearing his full uniform. He didn't have any issue with bumping into people or objects, despite having his eyes seemingly fully closed. Of course, the lack of hitting other people could be partially attributed to how unnerving most found his presence, thus making them give him a bit more room.

----

A young girl in a red dress stood over a large cauldron, filled with a boiling mix of unholy magic and ingredients that would have most people gagging from the stench. Stirring the mixture a bit more, she turned and called out to her familiar. "Red, get over here."

The reply came quickly as a small imp rushed into sight, "Yes, miss Ashley?"

The twintailed witch simply held a hand out and let a small jolt of energy loose at the familiar. Moments later, she held her freshly transformed wand above her head and began chanting in a strange language.

"Niwa, Buta, Nuu, Dhio, Iwa, Un, Io, Di, Emu..."

A golden bolt of energy poured from the wand, striking the potion Ashley had been making. If she had read her spellbook correctly, this would be a big step in the right direction for her plans of world domination. Any second now, the immortality potion would turn red and it would be ready.

"...Purple?" the child muttered, noting the unexpected change in the potion, "Oh no...not again."

The mixture began to boil more ferociously and Ashley stepped back, transforming Red back to normal so he could make a better shield if something bad happened. The pair closed their eyes, not particularly wanting to witness the inevitable explosion, inconvenient transformation or whatever happened.

Moments later, the noise of the boiling liquid died down. Ashley opened her eyes, only to find that what appeared to be a rose bush growing out of her cauldron.

"...What." the young witch said, disappointed that the spell had gone wrong in such an unimpressive way. Perhaps the newt eyes she had used weren't fresh enough? "Red, we're going shopping."

"Y-yes, miss Ashley." the demon replied, shaking slightly as he opened his eyes.

And so, the demon and the now slightly annoyed witch left the mansion and headed into town. Well, to most it would simply appear that the witch had headed into town riding a broom.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Tue 08 May 2012, 4:01 am

"Of course. Even in your father's world, progress is an inevitability. People will always move forward, which means things must always change. This is an immutable fact," Kirei said in his usual monotone.

He was almost amused at the girl's lack of knowledge about the world outside the castle. Then again, she was her father's daughter. No one had probably ever thought to tell her.

My King, you really must stop making me raise your daughter for you...
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 08 May 2012, 11:58 am

Ena smiled, "The world is so weird. These buildings are weird. That girl running to us looks kind of weird..." As Akyuu explained why she had walked up to them, she frowned. A reporter? No, a Writer! Reporters would have been told off for bothering the daughter of the King, but this girl was a writer! Much cooler.

"Hm... What kind of help would you like?" Ena asked, her smile coming back to her.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Tue 08 May 2012, 8:32 pm

Just outside the town, a short, bald man in an orange gi practiced his martial arts technique, going through the movements of each blow. Behind each blow was power, technique, and speed. The bald man went through the katas quickly, moving through the motions fluidly. After several minutes of this, he planted his feet on the ground, gathering the energy of his spirit within his body. He called it to his hands, which began to glow with energy.

"KA..." The energy intensified, and the man inhaled deeply.

"ME..." The ki coalesced into a ball in each hand.

"HA..." He brought his hands together.

"ME..." His arm muscles tensed as he pulled his hand back, almost as if cocking a gun.

"HAAAAAA!" He released the energy wave into the sky, where it rocketed towards the heavens. Krillin chuckled as he wiped sweat from his brow.

"Well, that's going to get a lot of questions. Hehe."
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 09 May 2012, 6:46 am

Dearche stoop imperiously on top of the roof of their home. Her hands were on her hips and her chest was puffed out. The girl's guardians, the Florian sisters, and Yuri, were currently away at a foreign country, helping with disaster relief. So Dearche and the other two Materials were left alone in the small home. Which the so called King took as a chance to declare her rule and superiority.

"Alright lowly peons," Dearche said, pointing down at Levi and Stern who were raking up the leaves in the yard, "Make sure you make this yard spotless for your king!"

"It would be nice if your highness did her fair share of the chores," Stern remarked dryly without looking up at her king.

The grey haired girl scoffed, "I am doing my fair share. I'm supervising you two peons."

"Oh! Oh! Can I supahvahs King?" Levi suddenly pipped up, jumping excitedly, "I want a turn! Pleeeaaaase? Wait... what's supahvahsing?"

Stern sighed at her two companions, continuing about the yard work. Better to go ahead and finish than allow herself to be distracted by the other two.

------

Satsuki walked cautiously down the street, seeming a little more fidgety than usual. She avoided getting close to people as if she was fighting something. Fighting some sort of impulse. No one would be able to guess she was a vampire, one that hadn't eaten in days even. Too busy was she fighting her hunger, that she didn't notice the young dark haired male walking in front of her. She bumped into him roughly, only not falling because her vampire blood made her tougher than most.

"O-oh! I'm sorry!" Satsuki quickly apologized to the older male, "I-I didn't see you. I really apologize for this... uhm..."

------

(Can't think of anything to post for Darc so I'll try posting something next time, assuming I don't change my mind about RPing Darc.)

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 10 May 2012, 1:15 pm

Tiir reached for a moment to make sure the other wouldn't fall, his own natural ability keeping him from falling as well, "That's alright," He responded to her apology, as he moved his hands back. She was quite sturdy, wasn't she?

It was then that he noticed her expression, "Is something the matter? You don't look well," Was she running from something?

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Fri 11 May 2012, 1:25 am

...King? Ashley thought, as she flew over a certain home. Had she heard that child correctly? Well, it would make sense, if the world's greatest witch was a child then why not a child king? In any case, this house would make a good start for her conquest.

Turning back towards the group, the young spellcaster began chanting. She wasn't going to kill them, of course. They were children, she was just going to scare them into obedience.

"Ru Teh Su N Mo To N Ra Pu To N Aa Gi."

Moments later, the magic went to work. Unfortunately, at least from Ashley's perspective, there was no rosebush turned hydra like piranha plant. Instead, the lawn grew longer, inconvenient? Yes. Terrifying? Far from it.

"...Red, this is your fault." she muttered.
----
Tachibana Akio exited the small shop, grinning like a madman. With these parts, a bit of duct tape and the blueprints he'd seen on Combattler, he'd have no trouble finishing his mecha. Although he still had lesson plans to work on. And those recorded episodes weren't going to watch themselves. In any case, he needed to get home before that decision became relevant...then again, he could always spare an hour or so, right?
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Fri 11 May 2012, 3:01 pm

"I didn't feel like waiting for you," Kagami answered cheerfully, patting her charge on the head for a few seconds before looking at the streets around them. Boring and lifeless as ever, "So, is there anywhere you feel like going today or are we just going to wander around aimlessly?"
----
Shower... shower... she hadn't looked there! Akira climbed to her feet and rushed over to the shower, flinging the door open despite the running water--it wasn't anything she hadn't seen before after all--and stepped in. There, on the sink, was a glint of silver! Her key!

The vampire's rapid entrance backfired, though, as she slipped on the damp tiles--her sleepy friend apparently having forgotten such things as hiding her body and trying not to drench the entire room--and fell forwards onto Kaori, uncertain whether she was facing away and her face had her her in the back... or the front, and somewhere infinitely more embarrassing.
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Fri 11 May 2012, 3:20 pm

"Don't pat my head!" complained Fiona, waving her hands and stepping away from her bodyguard. Stupid Kagami, being all stupid, with her stupid headpatting and her stupid smile and her stupid tallness and her stupid breasts and her stupid stupidness! Fiona folded her arms and looked down the street. It looked, as usual, boring. When Kagami asked where Fiona wanted to go, Fiona's response was quick and concise.

"Somewhere that's not boring, and doesn't make me think about my stupid classmates," she replied.

----

"Akira-sa-" Keiko was cut off when Akira fell into the shower with her. Her eyes widened as she slid to the ground and lay there, with the other girl on top of her. She didn't say anything for several moments, but an embarrassed blush began to creep up through her face. She'd already taken all her clothes off, and then Akira had just burst in like that... The warm water continued to shower down on the both of them. Keiko slowly began to realize where Akira's face had ended up.

On her chest.

"A-A-Akira!?"

----

Akyuu smiled. Great! These people would be alright with a good interview, then, it was perfect! She smiled and brought out her scroll and her brush. "My name is Hieda no Akyuu. I'm the Ninth Child of Miare, and as a Child of Miare it's my duty to record a compendium of important people in this world and their abilities, and things of that nature. If I'm not mistaken, you are the daughter of the King Gilgamesh, right? Well, you're certainly an important person, someone I need to include in my book!"
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nietono on Fri 11 May 2012, 6:29 pm

(If I've done anything wrong or have been too hasty in any way tell me and I'll do my best to fix my mistakes :>)

"Oooh! What is this world?" A jester pondered loudly as he pranced around the main streets of the town. No, I really do mean pranced around. He didn't walk, it was closer to taking a miniature jump with each step and swinging your arms dramatically. Yeah, you were all in the company of a certain Kefka Palazzo, and you should all reel truly and utterly honoured. Even though later Kefka would probably cause everyone to feel ALL the rage, he would right now just hop around and stare at buildings. "The very feel of this place is exquisite! Makes me want to enslave people and create MagiTek!" This sentence was muttered under his breath to himself. Talking to yourself was a sign of madness, right?

Yeah, this clown was proven clinically insane. Naturally he was talking to himself! "I wonder how quickly THAT would go up in flames?" Kefka looked up at the house in the photograph provided by one 'Simply David'. "Better not burn it. Might have something important inside." The chances that this random house had anything even slightly important to the clown were slim, in fact astronomically so. Yet, try as he might, Kefka just couldn't shake the feeling that that slim chance might prove to be true. Wait, what exactly was he after again? 

...Damn. Not even he remembered. Well, he shrugged and glanced at the sky. It was actually sunny; irritatingly sunny at that. Why was nighttime so much more peaceful than daytime? "Oh! Oh! Pick me, pick me!" And there was the brand of awesome insanity that Kefka held. "Because in the daytime, stubborn humans are around. At night, it's quiet." Spot on, Kefka. Even if not all humans were stubborn. "I do my best!" And with that, the rainbow-coloured jester was off once more, leaping about and generally being carefree. Oh, let's not forget he looks like an absolute fool.

You think you're ready for THE Kefka Palazzo?
Nietono
Pacifist

View user profile http://www.portalbreach.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Sat 12 May 2012, 6:22 pm

"No, no, no, you're going to make the decision," Kagami insisted, starting to head down the street anyway and moving the sheath into her hand, drawing the vast blade and examining it as she walked. Shining silver met her gaze, which was reassuring. The corruption wouldn't progress to a worrisome state for a few days, then; the blade would blacken and she would begin to feel her insects grow restless and imperceptibly sluggish in their response.
----
"Nice boobs..." Akira mumbled, removing her soaked panties rather than immediately standing up. In fact, her position as she rose was so precarious that she simply tripped over again and shoved her head back into Kaori's cleavage, "Soft and stuff."

"... Thirsty."
----
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Sun 13 May 2012, 5:27 pm

"Fine," Fiona replied, still frowning rather deeply and folding her arms as she did. Where to go? There were placed all over and in her current mood Fiona didn't even feel like going to any of them. In which case, she had to make pretty much what would be a random suggestion. Which was just pain. She huffed. "Chikamatsu park or something, whatever."

The park was nice, somewhere Fiona genuinely did like to go when she was in a good mood. However, at the moment she was not in a good mood.

----

"G-get off!"

Keiko shoved at Akira. Her fellow maid was a vampire, and thirsty meant she wanted to drink blood. Keiko had no interest in being used as a source for meals while she was trying to take a shower. That, and this was just so flustering in general, it was best to get Akira out of there as fast as possible.
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain on Sun 13 May 2012, 7:51 pm

"The park it is, then! If we stay long enough, we ought to hear the cicadas. I always find them relaxing to listen to," Akira said, taking a sharp left turn to head down a short and deserted street. They couldn't avoid running into people forever, though... just where was everyone today? Hanging around inside? Congregating close to some notable personage? "Much more than looking at fire. I can't tell what people see in it."
----
"But I don't have anyone else I can ask at the moment!" the redhead whined, getting fired up and pushing back and wriggling until she was sandwiched by her friend with her mouth in position to bite down, "Just a little drink, then I pick my key up and get my clothes out for the day, please?"
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnoR on Sun 13 May 2012, 8:35 pm

"Fire's warm, that's what people see in it," Fiona replied. She was still feeling rather irritable, and that comment had just about set her off. "What kind of stupid comment is that? Seriously, 'what do people see in fire'? It's warm, obviously! Baka! Commenting on dumb things like that, hmph!"

Stupid Kagami, she was dumb just like Fiona's classmates...

----

"..." Keiko frowned deeply, and then sighed.

"Fine. Just a little drink, since I need to actually wake up now," she replied, a look of resignation on her face, "So no drinking so much that you leave my light-headed, alright?"
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Sun 13 May 2012, 10:11 pm

Gin turned his gaze skyward as Krillin's Kamehameha fired. Well now, that wasn't something you saw every day. What's more, if the silver-haired man wasn't mistaken, it seemed that the origin wasn't too far from where he was. With his usual, unnerving smile on his face, the man strolled off, towards Krillin.

----

Ah, wine. One of the few things the immortal still enjoyed. And he had bought enough to last...well, for a few days at least. With that out of the way, he headed back towards his home.

However, on the way, Mitsuru spotted a man sleeping by the side of the road. In his experience, such people tended to be homeless. Not always, but usually. He threw some coins to the man.

----

Itachi Uchiha sat in a small teahouse, waiting for his order to arrive. He enjoyed the atmosphere of this town. The teahouse, the sense that his reputation as a murderer wouldn't matter here, everything. If he had to wait somewhere while Sasuke became strong enough to defeat him, there couldn't be a much better place. He hoped he could reflect on his life so far without having to fight, his vision was getting blurry enough as it was.

The ninja's tea arrived and after gently blowing on it, he began drinking.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 13 May 2012, 10:29 pm

"No, you can't be a supervisor, Le-," Suddenly the lawn grew much longer and unruly, "Who did that?! Your king demands to know! Was it you Levi? Is this a rebellion against your king?!"

The blue haired girl only tilted her head in confusion, "Did what?" It seemed the obvious answer of making the lawn grow didn't come to the child.

All these events caused Stern to let out a long exasperated sigh.

-----

"I-I'm fine!" Satsuki said hastily, stepping away from the young man. Too close, way too close. She could feel the prickling desire to sink her teeth into his neck. But she was better now, she wouldn't go on a feeding frenzy again. Not ever again. Though saying she was fine and actually looking the part was two different stories. She definitely did not look or feel well, at all.

-----

A young man walked down the streets of the city. He wore a long overcoat and hat to hide some of the more draconian features on his body. He had gotten enough looks in the last city to warrant a change in dress. Floating behind him was a small child of sorts. Choco had insisted on being let out her bottle in order to awe at the sites. Darc decided it was better to indulge the demon child on this one thing. Even is she could get a little annoying.

"Hey Darc, Daaaarc," The demon child said to get the deimos attention, "Choco wants to try this ice cream stuff! Can I? Can I?"

The young man sighed, rubbing his more human hand across his face, "Fine, but make it quick."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi on Mon 14 May 2012, 12:18 am

Ashley quickly abandoned her plans to turn Red into firewood when she noticed the annoyance the spell had brought out in two of the three children. Well, it wasn't the 'terrified screams of people about to be attacked by a giant monster' she was hoping for, but it was better than nothing. She landed somewhere she hoped was out of the Materials' sight to listen to them some more and perhaps work out a more effective spell to use.

Red, meanwhile, had been about to panic and give away the pair's location out of the terror he felt for angering Ashley. Even though it wasn't actually his fault. In any case, it was probably good for the imp that his master kept him in broom form for the moment.
Tachi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down