Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Slash RP

5 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Slash RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Slash RP

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:13 pm

Jaina worked her mouth, trying to say something, but no words would come out. She felt confused. Very confused. And even though that was a regular occurrence for her, the confusion for this situation was different.

Almost dazedly, she went back to the coffee table and sat down next to Kira, who glanced at her.

"What's up with you?" he asked, recognizing her confused face.

Jaina only shook her head, not really sure if she was able to speak, and Kira shrugged before turning to Yamato.

"So, how's it with your new beau?" he asked with a tiny smirk on his lips.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:31 pm

Yamato shrugged, "Nothing much really. Didn't see him at school today, I figure he must have caught a cold or something."

"Tch, the idiot was whining about it all day," Reo said not bothering to look up from what she was currently sketching, "Gave me a headache with all complaining about how his needs weren't being satisfied."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:41 pm

"Oh, well," Kira said, his smirk disappearing for a second but it appeared again. "If you decide to dump him I'm still here you know."

Jaina head snapped around at his words and she frowned. "Kira-niisan, that's not nice!" she scolded.

Kira shrugged. "Says you."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:48 pm

Yamato's own smirk appeared, "I'll keep that in mind."

"Poor Genji-senpai..." Reo sighed shaking her head at her friend. She then put down her pencil and got up to stretch. "Well, I say this calls for a break, the housekeeper left us some snacks in the kitchen. Anyone want to help me get them?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

Jaina's hand shot up like she wanted to answer a question in class. "I'll help you!" she said a bit too enthusiastically, causing Kira to raise his eyebrow.

He knew that when Jaina was overenthusiastic, she was nervous. He wondered why.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:00 pm

"Ah, okay, just follow me. The kitchen is this way," Reo said as she led the other girl to through the house and to the kitchen.

Yamato waited for the two girls to get out of ear shot before leaning back in the chair and propping his feet on the coffee table, "Just as planned."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:03 pm

Jaina followed Reo, feeling nervous. She wanted to be completely nonchalant about the question she was going to ask, but she sucked at being nonchalant. Oh, what to do, what to do...

~

Kira looked at Yamato with his brow raised. "What plan?" he asked. "What are you talking about?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:14 pm

"Here we are," Reo announced once they entered the kitchen. She didn't seem to notice Jaina's nervousness, partially because she was busy looking for where the housekeeper left the snacks. She soon spotted them on the far left of the counter. A tray of nicely made, finger sandwiches.

---

"So you haven't noticed," Yamato asked, a smirk slowly appearing on his face once more, "I see so you're just as oblivious as the two knuckle heads in the kitchen."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:18 pm

Jaina decided to suck it up and she approached Reo, a smile on her face. "Ne, Reo-chan, can I ask you something?"

~

Kira could imagine question marks floating above his head. "Uh..." he said intelligently. "Oblivious to what?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:27 pm

"Huh?" Reo turned around leaning against the counter, "Sure, what is it?"

--

"Oh I don't know," Yamato mused stealing a sly glance at Kira, "Maybe Reo-chuan's obvious crush on Jaina-chan, or maybe Jaina-chan's own feelings for the aspiring mangaka."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 03 Aug 2010, 3:24 am

A slight tinge of pink appeared on Jaina's cheeks and she twiddled her fingers a bit. "Ano... do you... ano... like me?" she asked nervously.

~

It took a few seconds for the words to process in Kira's mind. But when it did, his eyes practically bulged out of his skull.

"What?! They like each other?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 Aug 2010, 3:45 am

"Wha-wha?" Reo own cheeks tinged pink at the sudden question. Why was it Jaina asked her this? Did Jaina like her too? Was this her chance to confess? Her mind reeled and she was unable to form a proper response to girl in front of her.

--

"Pretty much," Yamato said still smirking, "Reo-chuan has always been like an open book, so easy to read. Jaina-chan was a little more difficult to tell... then again if you think about it... Jaina-chan has always been friendly, but don't you think she's been a little too friendly with Reo-chuan?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 03 Aug 2010, 4:10 am

At Reo's lack of response, Jaina lightly prodded the girl on her shoulder. "R-Reo-chan...?"

~

Kira scratched his head. "Yeah... I guess," he said. "She's never really hung around anyone like that, apart from Reo-san..."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 Aug 2010, 5:01 am

Reo quickly shook her head, clearing her thoughts, "Wh-why do you ask Jaina-chan?"

She tried to sound nonchalant about it, but ended up failing miserably. Why couldn't she better at these kind of things?

--

"Well enough about those love birds, I'm not even sure if I'm all that right about it anyway," Yamato said shrugging then leaned forward in his chair, closer to Kira, "Now on to more pressing matters... what if I really will consider dumping Genji-kun?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 03 Aug 2010, 5:11 am

"Ah... well..." Jaina started, but she found that she couldn't really lie. Not to Reo. "Well... Yamato-san asked me if I liked you... you know, like like you... and he said that he was hoping we'd double date with him and... Genji... -kun..."

Her sentence trailed off and she felt embarrassed for saying what she said. What if what she was doing was wrong?

~

"Pressing matters?" Kira repeated and he felt his breath hitched when Yamato leaned close to him. Damn he looks... really good up close... "Well, I'd say you're prick for dumping a guy after having met known him for a day. And also, that my offer still stands."

Kira quirked his lips a little in a smirk before he bowed his head to continue working on the script. But that was only a convenient excuse not to look at Yamato.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 Aug 2010, 5:20 am

Yamato... Reo almost growled aloud, Note to self, kill him after Jaina-chan and Kira-sempai leave....

Despite this new information that nearly dashed all of Reo's hopes, the girl decided to take a leap of faith. She breath in calming herself before asking, "A-and what if I did.... you know.... like you?"

--

"Well I suppose I'll just have to be a prick then," Yamato grinned leaning back in the chair once more. "And just so you know, the plan with the bed still stands as well."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 03 Aug 2010, 5:26 am

Jaina looked at Reo with wide eyes. "W-Well, that's great I guess!" she exclaimed. "Because... I think... I kind of like you too..."

She wasn't really sure that she liked Reo as strongly as Yamato suggested, but she was willing to find out.

~

"Well that's good to know," Kira said, not looking up from his notebook. Keep it cool... let him come after you... Heh, come... No! No thinking like that with him in the same room!

I could not resist putting that there. XD
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 Aug 2010, 5:36 am

LMAO Emo.

Reo blinked letting what the other girl said register, she was fully expecting rejection. No way did she think Jaina felt the same, "You do? Honestly?"

Reo let out a sigh of relief. She hadn't been rejected and she hadn't fainted on the spot... Oh wait, what am I supposed to do now?!

--

"Hmm?" Yamato took a glance downward then smirked at what he saw down below, "Thinking dirty thoughts, Kira-kun?"

And I couldn't resist that. xD
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 03 Aug 2010, 8:45 am

Evil... XD

Jaina smiled, feeling more confident. "Yeah... honestly," she said. Then, in a spur-of-the-moment gesture, she stepped forward, tilted her head to the side, and gave Reo a chaste kiss on the lips.

~

Kira's body stiffened and his hand ceased writing. Shitshitshitshitshit...

"So what if I am?" he said, hoping to keep up a nonchalant facade despite his heavily beating heart. "It's a perfectly natural reaction. And of course, you should know."

He still felt embarrassed though. He might be out loud and proud, but it doesn't stop him feeling that way when caught in such a situation.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:29 pm

Reo went wide eyed and froze on the spot before relaxing. In the back of her mind, she noted how soft Jaina's lips against her own. The kiss ended all too quickly in her opinion, and she was left wanting more.

With sudden courage, Reo leaned in and kissed Jaina again, taking more initiative by gently caressing the other girl's lips with her own.

--

"Heh," Yamato grinned slyly as he moved himself up from the chair. He then made his way over to Kira, leaning over to drape his arms around the other boy's neck. Lips moved closer to Kira's ear, whispering in a seductive tone, "I can help with that..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:48 pm

Jaina has kissed and been kissed before. She was a pretty girl after all and had her fair share of suitors. Her relationships never lasted long though because she was never serious with them. But when Reo kissed her - really kissed her - she felt like she was on Cloud Nine. It was so unlike the kisses from her previous boyfriends and this was only a gentle caressing!

Closing her eyes, Jaina returned the kiss, moving her lips along with Reo's.

~

Kira felt a shiver travel through his body and his ear tingle where Yamato's breath brushed against his skin.

He was attracted to Yamato, he couldn't deny that. He had been attracted to the other boy long before this, when they occasionally fought against street gangs and such. He found that a fighting Yamato was a beautiful Yamato and even a normal Yamato was cute. So he just might admit that hearing the gray-haired boys words at helping him with his "problem" just might have been a dream come true.

"In what way, exactly?" he asked with a small smirk. "Would you care to show me?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 Aug 2010, 2:48 am

Reo placed her hands on the girls hips, slowly bringing her closer and intensifying the kiss. She hummed against Jaina's mouth feeling as if she were in true bliss. Never had she experienced something like this, yes she imagined it, and even drew it, but to experience it was all together something different.

---

"I'll do that and so much more," Yamato said as he pressed his lips against Kira's neck. His hand ran down Kira's shirt and lifted it up slightly so he could place the flat of his palm on Kira's abs. He traced his finger's around Kira's belly button teasingly, then proceeded downward. Yamato's fingers ran along the edge of Kira's pants before he very slowly unbuttoned them. He then went back to moving his hand along the edge. After awhile, when he thought Kira had enough teasing, as evidenced by the bulge getting just a little bigger, Yamato slid his hand in. He was almost about to reach for his destination when....

"Ojou-sama!" A voice called and foot steps were heard.

"Holy shit!" Yamato jumped back, extracting himself from Kira, and scrambled on the floor, grabbing a notebook off the floor and tossing it to Kira, "Cover yourself."

Yamato quickly straightened himself out then headed to the entrance of the living room where he spotted the housekeeper coming around the corner. "Yo Fujiko-san," He called out, keeping a cool smile as if nothing had happened.

"Oh Yamato-san, where is Ojou-sama?" The housekeeper inquired, "I have to inform her that her parents will be arriving early this evening."

"I'll go tell her Fujiko-san," Yamato said. He had a good feeling that whatever was taking Reo and Jaina so long was probably something she didn't want her parents or people who worked for her parents knowing.

Sending Kira an apologetic shrug, he headed down the hall, and made a few detours through some rooms, till her reached the kitchen. He then stopped in his tracks, as a small smirk appeared on his face, "Did I call it or what?"

Reo jumped back at the sound of Yamato's voice with slight yelp. She released her hold on Jaina and somehow managed to hit her head on one of the pots hanging down.

"Ita..." She groaned, clutching her head, and trying her best to shoot a glare at Yamato.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 05 Aug 2010, 3:11 am

Kira hummed as he felt Yamato's lips press against the skin of his neck. His breath then hitched when he felt Yamato's hand press against his stomach and fingers trace around his belly button. He let his head fall back against the back of the couch as he felt that hand move lower to unbutton his pants and tease that area.

He could feel his pants getting tighter in anticipation and butterflies fluttering about in his stomach. And just when Yamato's fingers slid past his waistband, causing his toes to curl in his shoes, the housekeeper's voice rang out.

"Oujou-sama!"

Kira jumped violently and he heard Yamato's "Holy shit!" before a notebook was tossed onto his lap.

"Cover yourself!" Yamato said and Kira did, curling his knees and pressing it against his chest as a makeshift desk for his notebook. He watched as Yamato poked his head into the hall outside and conversed with the housekeeper. After he received an apologetic shrug, Yamato stepped outside, presumably to find Reo and Jaina.

Once he was alone, Kira let out a frustrated sigh and let his head fall back again. Kami-sama, you have something against me, don't you?

Releasing another another sigh, Kira decided that a short walk would be enough to get rid of his problem (instead of the other obvious solution). So he got up from the couch and once he made sure that no one was around, he began walking through the halls, not really caring if he got lost or anything.

He had a good sense of direction anyway.

~

Jaina had just let out a soft groan when Yamato's voice rang into the kitchen. "Did I call it or what?"

Reo had jumped back and hit her head on a pot while Jaina just jumped and whirled around to face Yamato with a bright red face.

"Y-Yamato-san!" she exclaimed.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 Aug 2010, 3:27 am

"Looks like you girls were having fun," Yamato's smirk grew bigger as he crossed his arms over his chest. He never doubted the girls liked eachother, but he hadn't expected to find them making out in the kitchen. It was quite an interesting development.

Reo's glare deepened, as she continued to clutch her now throbbing head, "Shut up, you. Now what are you doing here?"

"Is that anyway to treat a guy who just saved you from being caught by your housekeeper?" Yamato asked casually, moving over to the counter to grab one of the finger sandwiches, "By the way, your parents are coming home early. And besides, you're not the only one who got interupted, Kira and I were just about to have our own little party..."

"Wait...? In my house?!" Reo had to keep herself from screeching.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 05 Aug 2010, 3:46 am

Jaina blinked at Yamato's last words. "Party... with Kira-niisan...?"

Unfortunately, Jaina was still very much naive about these kinds of things.

~

The short walk through the halls had Kira's problem going away in no time, but it still left him frustrated. Yamato was so close to pleasuring him! And then that housekeeper had to ruin everything.

Needless to say, Kira needed to vent. He made a mental note to pick a fight with any of his rival gangs when he returns home. They'll be enough for a nice venting.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 Aug 2010, 3:58 am

"Yeah, Jaina-chan," Yamato said taking a bite out of the small sandwich, "A little party. I'm sure Reo-chuan will teach you all about it~"

Reo's face burned red. She then grabbed an oven mitt and threw it at Yamato who merely ducked out of the way. "Learn to shut your mouth sometimes!"

"Temper, temper, Reo-chuan," He teased, flicking the girl on her forehead. He then headed to the door but stopped to turn his head and wink, "Good luck taming that beast, Jaina-chan."

He quickly walked out the room before Reo could throw something harder at him.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 05 Aug 2010, 4:04 am

Jaina lifted a hand as if to wave at Yamato and she tilted her head to the side a bit. "Uh... thanks?"

She then turned to Reo and smiled. "Yamato-san's funny," she said with a small giggle.

~

Kira trekked back to the living room, feeling elated that he even remembered the way back. He walked over to the couch and picked up the notebook that had his script on it.

Might as well keep myself busy, he though as he looked it over.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 Aug 2010, 4:17 am

"Yeah, he's a real riot," Reo mattered, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She was glad that idiot was out the room now. It seemed his goal in life was to drive her utterly insane.

She sighed, "Anyway, let's get the snacks into the living room. I'll carry the sandwiches, and could you grab a few cans of soda from the fridge?"

--

Once Yamato had returned to the living room, he plopped himself on the couch. He finished up that sandwich he had pilfered from the kitchen then spoke up to Kira, "You'll never guess what the girls were doing in the kitchen."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 05 Aug 2010, 4:23 am

Jaina smiled. "Sure!" she chirped and she went to the fridge to to grab the nearest six-pack of soda she could reach. Once she had her load, she followed Reo out of the kitchen with a bounce in her step.

She felt much happier now. Maybe she should thank Yamato...?

~

Kira glanced at Yamato's grinning face and slightly raised an eyebrow. "Considering your exuberance, I think I can," he said. "They were doing a toned down version of what you were doing to me, weren't they?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 05 Aug 2010, 4:35 am

"Pretty much," Yamato said with a shrug, "heh, you should have seen the looks on their faces when I walked in. Priceless."

"And what are you guys talking about?" Reo asked as she came in with the tray of sandwiches and set it down on the table.

Yamato reached over and grabbed another sandwich, "Oh nothing Reo-chuan, I definitely didn't tell Kira-kun about what you and Jaina-chan were doing in the kitchen."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next