Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

MINIGIRLS IN A HOUSE AND STUFF: A comedy slice of life RP

2 posters

Go down

MINIGIRLS IN A HOUSE AND STUFF: A comedy slice of life RP Empty MINIGIRLS IN A HOUSE AND STUFF: A comedy slice of life RP

Post by AnnoR Thu 24 May 2012, 5:19 pm

This is an RP about minigirls. In a full-sized house.

It's meant to be funny and stuff, so yeah.

----

Name:
Personality:

Name: Ariwara Fumiko
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Fumiko is, usually, on the cheerful side. However, she is liable to have a temper at sometimes, especially around people who show any level of romantic interest in her. She's also slightly teasing, sometimes. When angry, she becomes volatile and loud. Fumiko also harbors a fear of full-sized dogs.
AnnoR
AnnoR
Queen of Lolis

Back to top Go down

MINIGIRLS IN A HOUSE AND STUFF: A comedy slice of life RP Empty Re: MINIGIRLS IN A HOUSE AND STUFF: A comedy slice of life RP

Post by Rain Thu 24 May 2012, 5:24 pm

Name: Takahata Satsuki
Appearance: "I can't swim..."
Personality: A nice girl, if a bit absent-minded, but she regrettably has an overt crush on Fumiko and is far too touchy for most people's liking. Due to oddly lacking the ability to fly, she tends to spend most of her time somewhere nice and soft... or moving around operating a laptop to the best of her abilities.
Mostly hangs around on chat-rooms seriously confusing people not used to minigirls. Especially not minigirls perpetually only half-dressed.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down