Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Chronicles of Shuji

Go down

The Chronicles of Shuji Empty The Chronicles of Shuji

Front Cover Image:
Back Cover Image:
Illustrations by W.Pulse

Blurb:
"'The Chronicles of Shuji' is a series of loosely connected short stories about the will youkai known as 'Shujiko Ishi' and her myriad of 'encounters'. Interspersed between these stories are profiles and information sheets based on the people she's met, as well as the best ways to tease/embarrass/please/whatever the hell you want to do to Shujiko. Fun for every female of age!"

Reviews submitted by readers:

FlowerGirl98~
10/10 would play with again~

ChestyLieutenant
It was... very nice, yeah ^_^;; It was scary making sure my major never spotted me reading at work, but totally worth it!!!

landstarmarksman
I never thought I'd say this... but Subarus are straighter than Shujiko.

IndomitablewillFTW
Gaaaaaaaaaah, why do I agree to these interviews? They always get put into these books! >//////////////////////////////<

NotAPervyKouhai
Eh-hehehehe...

PervertedSempai
The above reviewer thoroughly enjoyed this book~

flameswithintheseredofudas
So that's what she's like when she's not stalking me? Huh.

^_________________^
I just loooooooooooooved the drilling saga~

Lovely_Devil
Even Fate thought we should meet this girl one time. Could be fun, huh? Hahahaha.

Bianca<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3xINFINITY BILLION KAJILLION~~~~~~~~~~~
I know someone who'll be getting this~~~~~ Then they'll be more open to my advances!!!!! mwuhahahahahahahhahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boredwitch
I suppose I've read worse.

trollposter
THIS IS DIGSUTSING AND WE WHY WOULD TYOY WEOTE SUCH CRAP?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Knowledgable Voile
Terrible from a story-telling standpoint. The narrative is all over the place, the characters act like nothing more than lusty devils, I spotted five thousand, six hundred and two grammar mistakes throughout the whole book, and I heavily disagree that I would instantly drop my robes and pants in her mere presence, as alluded to in story #32 'What if Shuji visited the Scarlet Devil Mansion?'

From an erotic standpoint, it is one of the best. At least, the rest of the mansion is currently concocting a plot to have Ishi become a servant. How transparent of them. -Sigh-

yurifan2k10
luv it! d(^_^)b
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit