I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Legend of Zelda: Timeshift

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Timeshift

Post by Simply David on Thu 07 Jun 2012, 11:16 pm

Years after Ganondorf's Death at the hands of the Hero of Twilight, Hyrule had managed to settle itself back down and into it's usual simple lifestyle. However, there was a certain man who intended to change this. This man seemed to know certain things about the ancient Gerudo Sorcerer and wanted him back...

And so, he sought a way to restore Ganondorf's life. He uncovered an ancient and forgotten mineral, Timestone, which brought about a massive shift of time and dimension...

~~~~~~~

Quall stepped into Castle Town, for the first time... he was clearly impressed.

He'd already flown over it once, and flown over the lake, the mountain... everything was so different without an ocean below him. His first step into the town, however, was very different. The flow of people hustling about, the stores that didn't seem to worry about the recent change and were still open. Even the people seemed more into what they were doing as opposed to what was happening around them. Not that they weren't talking about the recent events, if one were to listen closely, but...

"What's with so many people in one place? This whole situation is so confusing..." Quall decided to just walk through town and see what he could find.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Timeshift

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:13 pm

"Hmm." Sky huffed as he lead Epona toward the Zora River. Lorelai, like always, had accompanied while riding on the young horse's back. She sat there, tampering with something with a small screw-driver. It was a grass-green box with one end to talk on and one end to listen. "Are you sure that's a good idea, Lorelai?" the boy said as he looked her way while he continued his stride toward the body of flowing water.

"Yeah, yeah, it's fine." she licked her lips out of habit as she tinkered with the tiny box. "Almost there." she said as Sky observed. He had no idea WHAT she was doing with those things, so he just put the thought aside. If she lost the parts while riding horse back, he warned her, she didn't listen, her fault.

"Ah, we're here." Sky gripped the reins on the horse and walked forward. Epona followed just as Lorelai leaped off her back. The horse began to drink the clear water as Sky took a seat on a rock nearby. He bent his knee, set his foot flat on the surface of the ivory stone and cupped his arms around his propped up knee. "Huff, it's a nice day isn't it?" the Hylian youth looked up into the sky with a sense of longing. Like he was thinking about-

"Eh, I wouldn't know." Lorelai interrupted as she sat down in a clearing of dirt to continue her work.

"You really don't appreciate anything, do you?" Sky said with a playful laugh.

"Nope, not really."
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 13 Jun 2012, 4:29 pm

Moving on land was still pretty dang awkward. Liella let her mind drift back to that thought as she plodded through the Hyrule Market, her flipper-like feet making trodding around on land a bit more awkward than it should have been. Even if she was more or less a regular visitor to the town, she was built for the water, not for cobblestone streets. She tended to switch between looking up and watching her feet, being cautious not to step on anyone's toes. This was relatively easy, as she had settled into the pattern of the people.

Unfortunately for her, there were plenty of new people in town now, including a Ruto who happened to be making his way through the town. Nearly running into the bird-man, she put up a hand to stop herself, placing it on the Ruto's shoulder momentarily. "Ah, sorry about that. Gotta watch yourself in the city, now. Especially with all the weird stuff goin' on lately."

Pausing, she looked him over. "Ah. You seem to be a parta-a the 'weird stuff', huh?"

--------------------------------

At the same time the two kids reached the river, a Zora was making her way down the swiftly moving water. The naturally curious sort, Rutielle had wanted to see some of the strange goings-on that were said to be occurring lately. Zora's Domain was so far mostly unchanged, but she'd heard that the Hyrule Castle Town was starting to become a popular spot for the newcomers to meet, becoming the epicenter of current events.

The swim from Zora's Domain to Hyrule Castle Town was long and tough, though, with plenty of rapids to get in the way. Needing a break, she swam along the side of the river until she came across a bank she could pull herself up onto. As she surfaced, she nearly collided with a horse's face, and she let out a yelp, ducking back underwater.

Surprised, she peering back out of the water again, looking up at the horse, then over at the two children.

"Ah! Hello there.. um.. sorry about surprising you or your horse.."
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Thu 14 Jun 2012, 4:01 pm

Out of nowhere, of all things, a Zora. Epona had been drinking the water a few moments ago until that thing showed up. Epona let out a loud noise as she pushed, with her fronts legs, against the ground beneath the water. She pushed herself up and turned away in sheer surprise.

"Whoa!" Sky grabbed the reins in an attempt to calm the startled Epona. "Whoa, whoa, calm down, calm down! HEY!" he raised his voice, yanked on the reins, and repeated this twice over. Eventually the horse calmed down, and the offender, the Zora, apologized.

"Oh hey, a Zora, neat." Lorelai paid no mind and went back to fiddling with her gadget.

"It'd help if you watched where you were going..." Sky commented to the Zora but then threw the thought away. It was an accident, no one was hurt, there was nothing to fret over. "It's okay just.. watch where you're going next time, okay?"
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 20 Jun 2012, 7:37 pm

Rutielle ducked her head further underwater, embarrassed by her foolishness. The boy was right, after all. She thought about letting herself drift further down the river and finding somewhere else to rest, but she had been swimming all day, and her arms and legs were killing her.

Placing her hands on the shoreline, she pulled herself out of the water and sat on the bank, her jewelry jingling softly as she moved. She let her legs stay in the water and she turned back to look at the boy and girl.

"I'm sorry again for scaring your horse. I'm not very used to this area of the river, so I keep having to suddenly stop and look around." Reaching out, she hesitantly patted the horse's leg, by way of apology to the animal itself.

"Do you two live around here? Do you know how far I am from the Castle Town?" She paused, looking bashful. "But I'm being rude again. I'm Rutielle, from the Zora Village to the north."
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 20 Jun 2012, 8:41 pm

"Oh, uh..." This was a kind of creature he wasn't used to. He'd seen one while flying over the lake but...

"Ahem, yeah, sure, I'm the weird one. Um, I'm still trying to figure out how I got here though?" He phrased it as if seeing if she would know the answer. He doubted it, but hey he might get lucky.

----

There was a Deku Scrub running around like mad all around hyrule field. "WHERE AM I WHERE AM I" seemed to be being shouted by the creature.

A soldier came and stood in front of him, standing in his way, "Oi, stop making all that racket. There's enough trouble around without you doing that,"

"WAAAH" He shot a deku nut at the soldier then ran off in a different direction while he was distracted.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:58 pm

Epona didn't react to being touched on the leg. The horse merely bowed its head and went back to drinking water. "There you go girl." Sky smiled as he patted the horse on the head to help her along. "Ye-"

Lorelai intercepted Sky in a split instant, "Yeah, we both live around here. Castle Town." Lorelai spoke and she was terribly disinterested in a full scale conversation. Sky began to worry but the way she talked, Lorelai was still her self so all was well.

"Right." Sky said as he shook his head from side to side. "Anyway, you're not too far from it. If you go by river, you'll be there in no time, if you walk, it'll be a bit." the boy brought up a hand and scratched the top of his scalp. "Oh right, I'm Sky Pallor and this is Lorelai Pallor."

"Yo." again, Lorelai was 'completely' disinterested in the conversation. She continued to fiddle with her little trinket, trying to get it to work properly.

"Nice to meet you."
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:31 am

"Sorry, I have no idea why you guys suddenly ended up here. I heard some rumors about it being some kind of stones, but I have no idea what they were talking about." Lielle shrugged, but looked apologetic that she couldn't provide any information.

"Name's Liella, by the way. I'm a Zora, if you were wondering." She patted the bird-man on the shoulder. "I'll help you out if you need anything. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like we're almost family, you know? If you need help with anything in town, just let me know."

----------------------------------------------------

Rutielle smiled, and the tail-like appendage on the back of her head fluttered up and down once, almost like a dog wagging its tail, excited at the prospect of making new friends. "Castle Town, that's just where I was headed! I'm glad I'm almost there, I didn't realize how much more tiring swimming would be now than it usually is."

Looking at the girl, Rutielle chuckled softly. She was an odd one, she seemed so nonchalant and uninterested in the conversation, yet she had cut off the boy to answer her. It was cute.

"It's very nice to meet you both. Sorry again for causing you a bit of trouble." Rutielle frowned, still feeling bad about scaring them and their horse. "Can I help you two with anything, to make it up to you?"

Last edited by Molly on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 2:45 am

"Help us with anything?" Sky immediately looked to Lorelai for consolation where he was greeted by a flat palm. Lorelai waved her hand at Sky and he got the message. "Alright, alright." Sky shook his head from side to side. He looked to Rutielle and smiled. "No, there's nothing we need any help with. Hey, wanna come back to town with us?" Sky asked that out of the blue.

Lorelai walked on over and propped herself back onto Epona's back. She got relaxed and stretched her arms up and yawned. "We're taking a fish back to the house?"

"No, Lorelai, no, we're just asking if she wants to tag along back to the city. That's where she's going, too."

"Whatever, I'm not moving."
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 10:48 pm

"Ah..." Quall couldn't help but be disappointed. Stones? Sounded like a useless fairy tail of a rumor, "Well, if you're serious about helping me, I could use some direction. Um... if necessary, I do have some rupees on me, but not many since I was kind of just... poofed here without preparation," He pulled one out, suddenly aware that maybe they didn't even use rupees here. But surely there's some value in them?

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 3:17 am

It was mid-day and the sunlight beat down on a small, pink haired child. Droplets of sweat formed on the back of her neck and forehead as she carefully placed down a sizzling object in front of a large pile of stone. She then sucked in a breath and bolted behind boulder. It wasn't long for the ensuing 'bang' to occur and cause the girl to finally let out her breath. Glancing from behind the boulder, she noticed she had succeeded in blowing up the rock pile and opening up the entrance to a cave. If her information was correct, she could finally find a way to break her curse.

...then again.... the information had come from a dirty swindler looking for a quick buck. But the girl was desperate and would take whatever information she could get, even if it could mean her death. In a way, that also gave her the curse of stupidity, but that mattered not to her.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 5:37 pm

"Ah, there's no need to pay me. I know this place like the back of my hand, so I don't mind showing you around. Considering your circumstances, it'd be kind of cruel of me to charge you for help." Liella chuckled, making a dismissive gesture at the money. "Anywhere in particular you're trying to get to?"

-----------------------------------

"Ah, yes. I wouldn't mind walking back with you, thank you for the offer." Smiling, Rutielle stood up, looking a little uneasy as she walked after the children. She wasn't really used to walking long distances on land, but it couldn't be that hard, right?

Catching up to Sky, she couldn't help but chuckle at Lorelai's words and mannerisms. She wasn't sure about.. well.. anything about her girl. She seemed serious about the fish question, but at the same time she didn't seem to mean anything cruel by it. She'd never met anyone like these two back home. This trip was turning out to be very exciting for her so far.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 8:36 pm

"Looks like you're not going on horse back, sorry Rutielle." Sky laughed to himself then looked onward and back to the Castle Town. What awaited him as soon as he got home? Probably cleaning out Epona's pen and then some shopping in town. "Huh, what do you think your Mom has for me back home, Lorelai?"

"Don't care, working." Lorelai just ignored Sky for the second time. The girl went back to work on her gadget. She licked her lips, squinted her eyes and tried to focus despite being on horse back.

"Sigh. Wasted effort." Sky shrugs before looking back to Rutielle with a smile. "So what are you going to the Castle Town for? If it's none of my business, you don't have to answer, I'd just like to know is all. Uh.." he said, letting the words die as they exited his mouth. "Never mind."
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 10:33 pm

Quall smiled at Liella, "Thank you," He could feel it too, now he thought about it. Didn't she say he felt like family? He wondered if there was a reason for it. Well, in any case, he didn't actually have anywhere to be, "Well, really I just need to find information. If there's anywhere good for information, that'd be nice, but if not then maybe some food. I'm getting kind of hungry..." he patted his stomach, laughing a bit nervously.

------

The small shouting Deku Scrub had finally stopped for a moment, breathing heavily from all the running he had done, "Boy, that guard sure didn't want to let me -" Suddenly there was a loud explosion not too far off.

"Whoa!" He moved his little Deku Scrub legs some more, running so that he could see a small child entering a cave, "Well that's interesting. Suspcious perhaps? Perhaps I go look and see if there's some clue in there about where I am? Perhaps I talk to myself too much and should just follow, yeah that's a good idea," He walked forward and into the cave, moving with as much stealth as he could muster.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 4:18 am

Nel didn't notice the little deku tag along as she went deeper into the cave. It was eerily dark inside and no torches around to light it up. Luckily, she kept a lantern on her in case of these situations and illuminated the cave with it. Now that she could see clearly, she looked up... only to come face to face with a tall, lumbering mass of decaying flesh. A familiar shriek filled the air making the girl stumble back in surprise.

"R-redead..." She gasped, taking another step back. The creature was taking slow, swaying steps toward her. She had to go, she had to sun, shouldn't let that thing latch onto her... Go... gogogogogogGO!

It took a sec for her legs to finally start working and she darted towards the entrance, running past the deku. When she realized it, she stopped. It would be okay right? Redeads don't eat deku right? Fighting her own morals, she ran back and grabbed the deku, taking him far away from the cave and it's redead infestation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:57 am

"Information you can glean from just walking around here, especially since it has become kind of the hub for all the races that have been displaced by.. whatever happened." Liella started walking, placing a hand on Quall's shoulder. As for food, there's a lot of places to eat. What're you in the mood for?"

They seemed to be walking right through the main market area, and a lot of stalls lined up on the roads were still hawking their wares, a few of them selling food items, like pastas, fish, chicken, and the like.

--------------------------------

"Oh, that's alright. I wouldn't know the first thing about riding a horse, any way. Miss Epona is probably still upset at me for scaring her earlier too." Rutielel walked next to Sky, looking up at Lorelai when he spoke to her, before looking back at the boy.

"Oh, it's not for any particular reason. I just heard about the strange happenings that occurred around this area and wanted to come see for myself. I've never really left thre Zora village before, so it's all very exciting!"

Rutielle beamed, looking ahead of her. Despite beignthe oldest of the trio, she was acting in a very childlike manner. How many new races could there be? It was all so amazing!
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 12:08 am

Leka suddenly found himself being carried off by the person he was supposed to be stal- watching for suspicious activity. He blinked before finally catching on to his situation, though he seemed to be missing some vital details as he shouted, "HEY DON'T KIDNAP THE DEKU! HE ISN'T TASTY OR INTERESTING OR ANYTHING!" Apparently he hadn't seen what the one grabbing him had seen.

-----

Quall raised an eyebrow and looked around at the town. Now that he thought about it, there was a rather large variety of creatures around. There was a number of things he'd never seen before, it was very weird, "Well, I guess we can just walk around," He saw some fish and licked his lips, "Ahhh, ok now THAT is something I can get behind," He then breathed in a moment and looked at the Zora, "Uh... you don't have a problem with eating fish do you?" He asked, sweatdropping.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 8:07 pm

"Strange happenings?" Sky repeated what Rutielel had just said. He pondered for a minute, coming up with a response, "The Castle Town is pretty amazing on a first visit. There's tons to see and tons to do. Oh hey, would you like to see our place?" when he said 'our' he turned to glance at Lorelai. Her eyes were hollow, she was focused on the contraption in her hand. She really was a distant life-form after all. Sky sighed, scratching the back of his head as he lead Epona further along the trail that lead to the town.

Strange happenings. What was going on? He knew about the many different species coming up, but something told him that in his gut, there was something more. "Huh..." he placed a hand on his stomach and threw those thoughts aside. He continued to walk, but remained silent.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:13 am

"Oi, stop struggling," Nel replied in annoyance. It was hard enough trying to carry him with her currently small body, him moving around like he was definitely didn't make it any easier, "I'm not going to eat you, but those Redeads from that cave might!"

She tried to pick up her pace, running through the Hylian field to the Castle Town. She didn't really notice if she had passed anyone. She just wanted to get as far away from the Redeads as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 12:30 am

Liella laughed at Quall's nervousness to mention fish. It was a common misconception that Zora had some sort of connection with fish, when really fish was the largest part of their diet. "Eat fish? Madness! it'd be like eating one of my brothers or sisters!"

She paused to let her joke sink before before letting out a chuckle. "Of course I'm fine with eating fish. otherwise my people probably would've starved a long time ago."

Walking over to a vendor cooking fish, she sat down at a table in the outdoor dining area. "Come on, sit down and we'll order something good."

----------------------------------

"I wouldn't want to impose on you two any more than I already have. If you could take me to an Inn or somewhere I can stay, I would appreciate that though. I didn't really make any kind of preparation before I traveled all the way here."

Despite sounding upbeat, she was really quite tired after traveling all day, and her legs and arms were killing her. it would be worth it, though, for the chance to learn about what had called all the sudden changes in the world. the appearance of races, old and apparently new would be quite the thing to see.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 5:19 pm

All of a sudden, the deku scrub stopped struggling, "R-r-redeads, you say? RUN FASTER FOR THE LOVE OF DIN!" Leka had actually met a redead once, having visited Castle Town on a dare...

----

Quall flinched for a moment before realizing her tone. She was joking! Oh good, "Aha, hahaha," Quall rubbed the back of his head in mild embarrassment at the mistake.

"You have a point, and alright then lets do so," He smiled as he took a seat across from her. Now that he was taking a closer look at her, she suddenly reminded him of that mask he had found. He reached down to his pocket and touched the mask, feeling a sort of... something coming from it. That same feeling he'd gotten when he first picked it up back on Dragon Roost Island. It felt like... sadness.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 7:54 pm

Sky noticed the tone in Rutiele's voice and turned back to look her in the eye. "No, it's fine, you can stay at our place for the night. I own two rooms in the manor anyway. Isn't that right Lorelai?"

"Whatever." Lorelai placed two, flat metal pieces together and they sparked. "HAHA! I finally got it to work!" and through her excitement she fell backward off of the horse. Sky raced to support her. His arms cushioned her fall as Sky pushed her back up onto the horse.

"Don't get so excited, oii." Sky scratched the top of his head and looked back toward the Castle Town. "We're getting closer, just a little bit more."
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 8:01 pm

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO?! Uff.... why are so heavy?" Nel's pace started to slow down, slower and slower until she finally had to stop and put the Deku Scrub down. She hoped to god they had ran far enough. Well she could see two hyrulians, a zora, and a horse nearby, so it wasn't like they were alone now anyway. The pink haired girl took in a heavy intake of breath then let it back out slowly and repeated the process. She needed to catch her breath after all that running.

"Curse this weak body..." She muttered under her breath, finally deciding to fall back on the grass to rest, "Whatever your name is, tell me if you see any redeads shambling up.|

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 8:18 pm

Liella felt a little bad for tricking the poor guy. He certainly was a serious one. That, or gullible.

While Quall seemed distracted by something, Liella took the liberty of ordering for them, having eaten here many times before. She didn't know if he'd even know any of the fish on the menu, so this would just make it easier. "So, where are you from Quall? Like.. what was your home like before you ended up here?"

------------------

Rutielle started to protest when the pain in her legs seemed to hit her again, and her words froze in her throat. If they owned a manor, then at least they had plenty of rooms, right? Wait.. a manor? These two children? "Are you two from a wealthy family?"

As Lorelai suddenly let out an exclamation then fell, Rutielle went to try and help too, but having slower reaction time meant that Sky had already caught her by the time she moved. Well, thank goodness neither of them got hurt. She let out of a sigh of relief.

Looking ahead of her, she too saw Castle Town in the distance. Oh, thank goodness. Looking down at Sky, she smiled. "I'm sorry for imposing on you two so much. Thank you again for the help."
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 1:33 am

As Nel put him down, Leka stretched a second to get the old wooden bones working, before turning back towards where they were coming from, "Nope! Don't see nothin', boss!" He put on a happy expression before turning back and noticed the hylians and Zora a little ways off.

"Oh, except for some people off that-a-ways. Hey, are you ok?" He asked Nel, finally taking a moment to notice how out of breath this kid was.

-------

Quall took no issue with his companion ordering his food. He was quite lucky to come across someone so helpful that they even picked out his food, seeing as he didn't even recognize most of the fish on the menu. Words like "Hylian Eel" weren't even known in his previous time and world.

"Ah, well..." Quall wasn't sure how to start, "There's a lot less land and lot more water, for one. You see, the world was covered by a massive ocean, with only various islands spread throughout. I came from one such island, Dragon Roost Island, which was a volcanic island with many other Ritos," He smiled at the memories. He really wanted to go home, any way possible, he thought.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 12:00 am

Sky pulled the horse along as they traversed the field, heading toward the esteemed Hyrule Town. Sky sighed in dejection, Lorelai kept fiddling with her device that she had finally gotten to work. Then, out of nowhere, as they walked the land, Sky noticed something out of the corner of his eye. A Deku Scrub caught his sight, as did the sight of a smaller girl. "Huh?" the young man said as he walked on over to investigate. "Are you two alright?" Sky kneeled down low to the ground, but far enough away from the two to give them their personal space.

"Let's get going Sky." said Lorelai, losing the remainder her of her patience. Sky shook his head. He looked back to the small girl and the scrub, "What are you guys doing out here?"
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 1:51 am

"Good, I don't want to end up blowing up the fields of Hyrule... again," The human child replied before taking one last deep breath and sitting up up. She was going to answer the Deku's question when one of the Hylians from before came over and kneeled down.

"I'm fine, just needed to catch my breath is all. There was some Redeads over that way," Nel pointed to the general direction of the cave (which was long out of sight), answering both questions at once, "We had to make a run for it."

She appeared to be like any other Hylian child, if with an odd hair color. However, there was one very notable difference. Her ears were rounded instead of pointed, marking her for an ordinary human rather than the magically inclined Hylians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 10:01 am

"Mostly water? That sounds nice," the Zora mused, trying to picture such a place in her head. Her people wouldn't be restricted to the small settlement they had in Hyrule, though she was sure there were other Zora in different parts of the world. For the people she came from, though, the Zora village at the domain was basically all there was.. but a world full of water.. that would be something. Still, it was a bit greedy of her to think in such a manner. The land-dwellers needed a place to live too.

She had ordered herself the Hyrule Pike and her friend the Hyrule bass, two of her favorite types, next to the Reekfish of course. Reekfish was an acquired taste, and typically only Zora ate it, so it wasn't served very often here in Hyrule Town. It was one of the things she missed about home.

-------------------------------------------------

Rutielle followed the others along in companionable silence until they suddenly stopped, Sky walking over to a.. tiny plant-creature and a young girl with the most vibrant hair she had ever seen on a Hylian before. But, her ears were round? How odd.

Walking over, the Zora had a worried expression on her face. "ReDeads? They didn't hurt you, did they?" She seemed to have missed the 'Are you two alright?'. She hadn't seen one of those creatures herself, but she had heard of them. Supposedly they were very viscous.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 8:05 pm

"ReDeads? What.. were you even doing playing in a cave like that?" Sky said as he raised both eyebrows. "Well uh..." he scratched the back of his head as he pondered something. Something was off about this girl, something off. Right, it had been the ears. Hers were a fine, round shape while both his own and Lorelai's were pointy. "You're not Hylian, are you?"

"Genius." Lorelai said, her voice bitter with sarcasm. "Now what are you going to say, the sky is blue? Grass is green?"

"Are you that eager to go back to your cave, Lorelai?"

"Bleh." Lorelai gave up and went back to her gadget. Sky laughed to himself before redirecting his attention to Rutielle. "They seem fine. If ReDeads had grabbed them... " Sky imagined the scenario in his mind, and grimaced at the very thought.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 10:43 pm

"It was beautiful..." Quall said, sitting in remembrance of his home world. Would he ever see that ocean again? He'd always taken it for granted, with it being a daily existence, something seen every day. He may well never see it again.

He straightened out his expression, giving his head a light shake, "But yeah, it was very nice. Though, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to explore this new world... I just need to know what all to do you know?" He put on a confident smile, one that definitely wasn't fake, but he hadn't smiled like this since he got here. Maybe having someone to talk to was finally calming down all his worrying.

-------

Leka shivered at the thought of the Redeads, "They are not fun creatures, I'll tell you that. DEAD BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE!" He made a pose, his expression creepy as he imitated them, "SCREECH then EAT! That's all we, the redeads, know!" He changed expression again, back to normal.

"In any case, good thing you were able to run. They usually won't let you. And oh hey thanks for grabbing me on your way out!" He said, turning and grabbing Nel's hand, shaking it happily.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next