I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Legend of Zelda: Timeshift

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Timeshift

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 11:07 pm

"They didn't get a chance to touch us," Nel assured the Zora. This was her first time seeing one of them up close and she had to admit that she was more than a little curious. Her curiosity was momentarily distracted by the Hylian boy's question, "I wasn't 'playing'. I was following a lead... one that failed to mention an infestation of ReDeads." Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance, she was sure to pay that swindling bastard back.

She was going to answer his second question when the Hylian girl made a scathing remark about it. She closed her mouth to let them banter for a bit, besides the Deku Scrub was now shaking her hand vigorously, "Oh uh no problem. Only did what anyone else would in that situation."

"Ahem, anyway, no I'm not Hylian," She finally answered once both distractions had been dealt with, "I'm, well, human? Though Hylians are technically human too. Hrm... I don't know any other way to put this other than Hylians are magical and humans like me... are not."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 12:05 am

Liella grinned as their food arrived, digging in as Quall spoke to her. A beautiful land of water. Maybe when they fixed.. whatever caused people like Quall to appear.. she could go back with them.

"Well, I can't really tell you everything there is to be done.. but I know this town and the area between here and the Domain pretty well. When we're done eating, I can give you a tour of wherever you like." Taking another bite of her fish, her head-fin twitched in pleasure.

--------------------------------

A non-Hylian human, huh? The Zora was instantly curious, walking over to the girl and the Deku Scrub, who seemed to be explaining what happened while making funny faces. Oh, she knew coming here was going to be fun!

"I'm glad you're both alright, then!" Rutielle reached out and hugged the girl and the Deku Scrub. Hugging was what you did when you were relieved about someone's well-being, right? She didn't know them very well but.. it wasn't as if they would hate her for a hug, would they? Noo.. that'd just be silly!
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 5:06 am

Lorelai narrowed her eyes, looking straight at the chattering Deku Scrub. "You're already annoying." she said as she gritted her teeth.

"You're not better." Sky said as he moved his attention from Lorelai to the young Nel. "You're a human? We don't see many of you guys around here." he pondered for a moment, his hand to his chin, "I wonder what's up. What do you think Rutielle?" from one person to another.

Wait, did the Zora just hug Nel?

"Uh..." Sky blinked a few times.

"Awkward." Lorelai broke the silence.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 12:43 am

Leka blinked a couple times at the hug. Well this was different and unexpected, but not exactly unwanted, "Well I don't think I've met anyone quite as friendly as you ma'am!" Leka finally spoke up after Lorelai had broken the momentary silence. He reached up with his smaller arms and gave her a little pat on the shoulders, closest thing to a hug he could manage from this angle since Nel was also taller than him.

------------

Quall gave an experimental taste of the foreign fish, before realizing it tasted wonderful. After that, he was happy to eat it all, and rather quickly. He was half done before he slowed down, wiping his mouth, "Ah, sorry for my rudeness. I guess I was hungrier than I thought..."

He shook his head, "Yeah, that'd be wonderful. Thank you so much for your help, you're really too kind to a stranger like me," he began eating again, this time at a normal pace.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 2:36 pm

Nel squirmed into the hug, trying to wiggle out of it. However, being in a child body meant very little physical strength. Something she greatly lamented in this situation, "H-hey! What are you doing?! Don't treat me like a kid!"

She tried a few more times to get out of her grasp before finally giving up and limping, an admittance of defeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 8:54 pm

Liella couldn't help but burst into a small fit of laughter upon seeing her new friend's eating habits. "Man, you weren't kidding. I don't think I've ever seen someone down a bass that quickly. on't wait on my account, if you're hungry, eat up!"

Liella looked bashful at the praise, rubbing the back of her head. "Don't worry about it! Anyone with a heart would help you up. Plus, we're not strangers any more, right? We're friends, and helping each other is what friends do."

She punctuated her little speech with another bite of fish.

-------------------------------

Rutielle looked up at Sky and Lorelai, who seemed to be giving her an odd look. Was hugging bad? Maybe Hylians were just not as affectionate as Zoras. A confused expression on her face, she looked at Nel as she struggled in the hug before giving up.

"But.. aren't you a child?" Now she looked even more confused. She was clearly of a young age.. did her race age slowly or something? But she looked just like a Hylian so that would be odd..

Regardless, Rutielle released her captive and stood back up, unwilling to make her new friends uncomfortable.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sun 29 Jul 2012, 11:44 pm

"She looks like one, but I doubt it's that easy." Sky interjected as he let out a sigh. He had a hard time speaking without Lorelai making some kind of a fool of him. The boy tried to think of a way to speed things along, and then it hit him. "Why don't we get going to my place?" he said with a smile.

"Don't you mean mine?" Lorelai, as expected, intercepted the inventation with a remark of her own.

"Sure, your place, whatever." he scratched the back of his head in response. The farm boy had it hard, he truly did. Lorelai, and then his adoptive 'mother', he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Epona let out a loud 'ney' and started walking back to the town on her won. "I think Epona has the right idea... come on, guys." he gripped the horse by the reins. He started on his trek back to town with Lorelai on top of the horse.

The plan was to go home and hear Nel's story, so hopefully something would work out today.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 12:03 pm

Quall smiled. Friends, huh? It was good that he managed to get a friend so quickly in this world, "Yeah, we're friends now," Of course, he mentally noted how it was probably only him who'd make friends with a foreign person as fast as this. He went back to eating, though at a near normal pace this time. He finished before Liella, and waited patiently for her to finish.

He wasn't sure what to do now, seeing as what he wanted was information, and information is found by interviewing people or eavesdropping. He was fine with either one, but he was largely aware of how much he stood out in town. Even the person bringing them food had looked at him funny. Well, if he could find any information, that would make him happy.

-------

Leka looked around at the rest of the group, confused, before shrugging and deciding to go right along with them. Maybe something fun could happen! He almost forgot he was in a different world now, what with the random ADVENTURE he's come across.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 7:29 pm

"Not a kid..." Nel humphed. It was slightly irrational to get annoyed at that since she did look like a kid, but it was just frustrating being reminded of it everywhere she went. Guards would almost never let her leave a town because they assumed she was just another child. She usually had to sneak past them.

After Sky's suggestion, the small girl nodded her head, "Fine, that sounds reasonable." Thus, she began following the group back to town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 8:27 pm

Liella finished up quickly when she saw Quall was almost done, letting out a sigh of pleasure, stomach full. Liella fished around in a pouch attacked to her belt, taking a few coins out and setting them on the table. "There we go."

Getting up, she waved to Quall. "Come on. Let's go to the central square. We're bound to found some other travelers there, or maybe some people with some information." Turning, she led her friend down the narrow walkway towards the central plaza, easily maneuvering around the people going about their daily chores.

------------------------------------

Rutielle didn't have much else to add. She was still confused about the hugging thing earlier, so she just followed along with the others, catching up to walk next to Sky and Lorelai.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:43 pm

With Sky and Lorelai leading the helm, the group made it to the Hyrule Castle town without trouble. Sky said nothing because nothing needed to be said. Lorelai, on the other hand, muttered foreign obsertities while she fiddled with her metal gadget.

They arrived at a large, three story stone manor with decorative glass coating the windows. Lorelai got off Epona's back and walked forward on the glittering stone pathway that lead to the front door. "Put Epona in her pen or Mom will throw a fit." Lorelai warned before she vanished. Sky nodded as he gripped the reins of the horse and led her into the pin. He closed the gate before wiping the sweat off of his brow. "It's nothing much for me, but this is Lorelai's house. Well, her mother's." he said as he scratched the back of his head. The thoughts about breaking free from this life and exploring the world still linger in the recesses of his mind.

Just one step, he thought, just a chance to become somebody.

"Oh right." Sky walked forward, down the same stone pathway. The youth turned to look at Rutielle, Nel and the Deku scrub. "Go ahead and make yourselves at home, even if you aren't going to be here for long. You can start telling your story, Nel, I'll listen to all of it." he opened the door for the three. He stopped it from shutting with the tip of his boot.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 6:36 pm

Leka was amazed at the mansion, looking around a bit, "Well, this is quite the structure for someone who isn't royalty... or is Lorelai's mom... Royalty?!" Leka made an overly dramatic expression as the "realization" hit him.

-------

"Ah, alright," Quall said, as he stood up and walked with her. Or so he tried. As she expertly maneuvered around the people, more and more of them as they went along towards the busier parts of town, Quall found himself unable to properly navigate it. Temptation to just fly over the people rose, but it's not like he had a good runway to get going. He managed to keep up with her on pure luck and good eyesight, but he definitely bumped a few people on the way there.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 6:49 pm

Nel stepped into the home, marveling some what at the luxury of it all. She had been a simple village girl whose dad owned a bomb shop. Something like this was very foreign to the human girl. "My story?" Nel questioned whilst looking around the home, "It's a long story... not really sure where to start. Hm..."

Suddenly, she pivoted on her heel to face the others, "How old do I look to you? 10? 12? 9? Would you believe me if I said I was 17 years old?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Wed 01 Aug 2012, 4:47 pm

Liella glanced back every so often t make sure she didn't lose her new friend, chuckling as she watched him weave and bob through the busy townspeople. "I love this place, don't you too?"

Once they reached the center of town, she stopped by the fountain, sitting on the edge and dipping her hand into the water. She was tempted to just roll in and play around like a child.. but that wouldn't be the best idea when she was trying to help her new friend, who already stood out even more than she did.

"So. This is the town square. Over there is a little coffee shop with a good vista for looking around the whole region. Over there are some stores.. and this is where most of the people gather. The best place to get information."

--------------------------------

Rutielle followed the others into the splendid house, though she was more captivated by the fact humans had built such a place instead of just its splendor. Her own home was an underwater version of this in a way, being that she was was from a noble family.

Instead, she was much more curious about Nel, who she instantly turned to look at when she began speaking. She'd be lying if her true age didn't shock her. "Seventeen? But.. you definitely don't look it.." She couldn't be too different from a Hylian, could she? So why was she still so small at that age?
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:30 pm

Dibooru sighed as she walked towards the town square. While she was glad that she had gotten her hands on that magical, item bearing tree; she really wished it would give her something besides these random rings.

Though the things were pretty, she doubted they were worth much. However, she supposed they were pretty enough that she could get a few rupees for them.

"Rings! Get your magical good luck rings! only five rupees each!" she yelled. "Oh, and flowers! I also sell flowers..."

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 03 Aug 2012, 12:27 am

"I'm seventeen." Sky said in disbelief at the young girl. "And Estelle is a relative of the current King." Estelle, of course, being Lorelai's mother. As Sky talked, Lorelai was nowhere to be seen. "She must have gone back to her room." Sky took a seat on a wooden chair leaning against the wall. "You guys can take a seat on the floor, anywhere, really. I don't care." he said as his eyes closed, a smile formed on his lips.

"So you're seventeen? What happened? Were you cursed? You don't have to go into full detail if you don't want to."
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:41 am

"Wow, I'm in the house of royalty," Leka commented, even while he seemed to be listening intently to Nel. He did indeed take up the offer to sit on the floor. As a Deku Scrub, this sort of thing wasn't even worth mentioning.

"Yeah Nel, tell us what happened! I know Hylians don't age slowly but I also know you're not a Hylian. You said you're a human, which is a race I haven't seen before, but that also tells me you certainly aren't any Kokori. So you have my curiosity at its peak! Lets hear your story now," Leka was bouncing where he sat on the floor, clearly anticipating a long story.

----------------

"Oh yes, it's quite lovely," Quall said, somewhat sarcastically. His whole life he hadn't met as many people as there were just people standing around this town. Some of them seemed to be lost as well though, so perhaps they were forced here from another time as well?

"Ah, and so here we are looking for information. It's... really very interesting seeing so many people in one location," he said, his face showing how amazed he was. Then he noticed someone else who had only just shown up and was selling rings. Well, he may or may not decide to buy a ring, but doesn't she seem well out of place? "Hey, doesn't she seem a bit out of place too?" Quall asked, "I think I'm going to go see if she knows anything. What do you think?"

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 04 Aug 2012, 3:50 am

"Like I said, it's a pretty long story," Nel said sat down with a light plop, "But if you're willing listen, I'm willing to tell."

She then crossed her arms over her chest, scrunching her eyebrows in thought, "I suppose I should start at the beginning... You see, it all started about a year ago, before I was cursed into this child's body. There was this boy, a boy I liked a lot, but I wasn't the only one who liked this boy. He had also attracted the affections of a witch. Back then, we all thought she was just a little odd and shy, she would lock herself in her home for all hours of the day. It was nothing too strange, we never would have guessed she was mixing potions in there."

"I guess I was getting too close to the boy for her comfort," Nel continued on with her story, "Since she invited me over to her home. I didn't want to go, but my mom said to not be rude. I now regret listening to my mom. One minute I was drinking some strange tasting tea she had made, then the next I was waking up in a forest in this... body. When I went back to the girl's home to confront her and get her to change me back, she had already left. She must have panicked after she realized what she done. I only count myself lucky that she didn't have the guts to just kill me."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:19 pm

Bree was very amazed.

He had never seen so many humans (an non-humans) in one place before. When he had been a Minnish, he had only ever been to his own village and the nearby human town which didn't ave nearly as much of them as this town had. Everyone was bustling about, busy with their own lives, and Bree could feel the tingling of excitement travel up his spine.

Quickly maneuvering his way through the throngs of people (being a former Minnish had its advantages), Bree explored the Town Square, marveling at the simple sights. Some people were even selling things and they were shouting out their wares. His long pointed ears twitched as he listened.

"Rings! Get your magical good luck rings...!"

Magical rings? Huh. He'd like to see those. He can make special jewels with special effects, but they only lasted one use. A magical ring would last longer. He could study that.

Turning to the vendor (who looks like some sort of gypsy woman), Bree approached her and eyed the rings she had. They were definitely pretty to look at.
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 8:05 pm

Liella looked over at the ring-seller and shrugged her shoulders as she looked back up at her companion. "I've never seen someone like her before, either, so it seems likely she's displaced too. Maybe she will have some information. Worth a shot!"

As she stood up, Liella noticed a scrawny Hylian going up to the ring vendor as well. Well, there was always time to make new friends too. "Come on, Quall!" She tugged him along as she headed over to the two, waving to them with a friendly smile on her face.

"Hey there! Do you sell information along with those magic rings? My friends needs to talk to ya'."

-----------------------

Rutielle took a seat on the floor when Sky suggested it, sitting to the side somewhat, one hand pressed against the ground and the other resting on top of her curled-up knees.

Listening to the story, her expression went from curious to pitying over the course of it. She didn't just feel bad for Nel, though she did indeed feel bad for her, but also for the witch. She probably felt bad for what she did to run off like that. "So now you're trying to find that witch and get yourself turned back to normal?"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 10:41 pm

"That sounds like the case, Rutielle." Sky nodded as the young Nel finished up her story. So a witch did this to her by accident? She planned to find her, and get her body back? Something deep down pushed him to help the human girl. Something pushed him toward adventure. He wanted to help her, of course, but even more he wanted to see the world for what it was. Regardless of the sudden change in demeanor, "I'll help you." he said as he stood up, punching his hand into his palm.

"I've been wanting to get out of Hyrule Town for a while and I get out on my own, too." Sky talked absent-mindedly as he thought about the adventure ahead. "So what do you say?"
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 8:20 pm

"Alright, alright," Quall said, bemused expression on his face as he followed her to where he had suggested looking, "Yeah, my name is Quall. Nice to meet you," He reached out his hand to shake the Gerudo's. Not that he knew what race she was or anything about it, but that was expected wasn't it?

--------

Leka had a sad expression as he listened to Nel's story, "Ah, 'tis a sad tale. I am moved greatly!" He stood up straight, "I shall also help you. Whatever it is you need, I'm sure my seeds will be of great help. Though, we'll probably leave the fighting to this tough looking young lad here," He pointed at Sky.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 8:30 pm

Dibooru stared at the hand for a moment, before shaking it. She didn't want to be rude to a potential customer. At least, she assumed he was a potential customer. Why else would he walk up to her and introduce himself?

"Nice to meet you, potential customer," she said. "So, would you like to buy a ring? Or perhapse some flowers?"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 09 Aug 2012, 5:19 pm

"I... Thank you! Thank you so much!" Nel could almost hug Sky and Leka, did they really mean they would help her? This is the first time someone even believed her story, let alone offered to help. Even her own parents didn't recognize her as their daughter, "I can't even begin to express how much I appreciate this."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 7:19 am

Bree was a bout to reach out to take a ring for examining when two other... er... people walked up to the vendor and started asking about information and introducing themselves. Well, it's not like he was unused to such politeness but Bree was still a little surprised.

Feeling awkward, he stood aside, watching the other people warily. He still wanted a ring to examine and experiment on though.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 10:01 pm

Liella slapped Bree on the back in an affectionate way, chuckling as he skittishly stepped back. "Don't get all nervous, friend! We don't bite. We're jus' tryin to figure out how my friend ended up here from his mostly-ocean world."

The Zora then looked at Dibooru, reaching out to shake hands as well. "I'll buy somethin' if you have any information to help my friend here." A trade was fair, right? Useful, at least.

---------------------------

Rutielle looked surprised by Sky and Leka's offer for help for a moment, but then looked excited. Adventure! This was the reason she wanted to come to Castle Town anyway. Standing up, she clapped her hands together. "I'll help too! How could I not after listening to that story?"

once again, Rutielle reached out to hug Nel, mostly cheerful that she was able to make and now help a new friend. If she could really do anything to help. At the very least, she still had the power to create and manipulate electric fields around herself.. so she wouldn't be completely useless.
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:57 am

"Alright, now a question." Sky paused for a moment, considering the situation. Okay, he was pretty damn good with a sword, shield, a bow and he could ride Epona. It was like he was destined to do this, but he threw that thought away. It was nuts! Crazy, even! "Alright, when can you guys leave?" this was kind of crucial because he had to tell Estelle about it. She was understanding. so it'd be easy.

"Hm... so yeah, again, when can we leave?" he asked the same question again for emphasis.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 9:11 pm

"Yeah, basically what she said," At this point, Quall just went with it. As the saying goes, don't look a gift boat in the hull. Yeah he never understood that saying either, but he understands that he can't keep questioning her kindness when she's explained so many times. Though, he could probably afford something that's only five rupees... "I would really appreciate any information you might have," He added.

------

Leka did a little spin, "No worries Nel! I'm happy to help!" He had the sort of smile on his face that said he could do 'anything'. He was pretty excited for this, not the usual sort of adventure that he had expected, what with this being in a totally different world, but that was something he wasn't too worried about. He didn't have any close ties exactly, as he had already said his goodbyes to everyone so that he could go on an adventure in the first place.

He looked at Sky, "Oh, well I don't really have anywhere to be anyway, so we can go whenever everyone else is ready!" He nodded excitedly, agreeing quickly so that he wouldn't get left out. He wondered what the zora would have to offer, what with seeming to be a bit lost herself, and then Sky didn't look particularly tough, so he wasn't expecting much of his companions. That said, he knew the greatest of strengths came from the weirdest places, so he was hoping such a thing would happen with this group! He just had that kind of optimism.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 9:34 pm

Dibooru scratched her head a moment; unsure of how to react to all these people asking her for information. It occured to her that they might be on to her, though she doubted that was the case.

"Uh, sure, though I don't know what kind of information you're looking for..." she said. "If it's about the string of brilliantly orchestrated plant thefts all around Hyrule, then I swear I know nothing about it!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:53 pm

Bree tensed up and sputtered when he nearly fell over from Liella's slap. He was still getting used to his Hyrulian body, even the way gravity affected him. As a Minnish, despite having the power to grow bigger, he was more used to the light weight he sported when he was only as big as a Hyrulians' thumb.

"Oh, so you're not from around here too..." he said, feeling his back as he eyed the others. They certainly didn't look like they were around these parts. Well, considering they look like walking fish...
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next