I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

The Legend of Zelda: Timeshift

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Timeshift

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 15 Aug 2012, 1:10 am

"I can leave at anytime," Nel assured with slight nod, "I have nowhere left to go but forward anyway."

And that much was true. It wasn't like she could stay here or go back home. Her only option was to take the path in front of her and keep following it. She wasn't just going to sit around with this curse, watching as everyone grew old around her while she remained in the body of this child. No, she was going to get her true self back, even if she had to die trying.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly on Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:17 pm

"Nah, not about thefts. About all the weird stuff, happenin', you know? You don't seem like you're from around here, so I guessed you were sent here too, like my buddy here." Liella reached over and gave Quall's shoulder a pat.

Turning to Bree, she chuckled. "Me? I'm from Zora Domain, so not around here per say.. but I wasn't just up and sent here or anythin' like my friend."

------------------------

"I can also leave whenever!" Rutielle raised her hand, looking eager. She really was excited, not only because this was an adventure, but she also got to help a new friend in the process. It worked well for her.

Her parents would probably kill her when she returned home, though. they were always so paranoid, so they would hate to learn she not only left home in her condition, but was not going off on some crazy trip. "Do we have any kind of leads?"
Molly
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sat 18 Aug 2012, 7:08 pm

"Yeah, do you have any leads Nel? Charging head first into something like this is probably going to result in.. disaster." Sky caught himself, realizing that he was being PRETTY pessimistic all of a sudden. However, he corrected his behavior in the next second. "If we don't have any, we best look around to find some."
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 12:46 am

Leka nodded, not having much to add here. He waited for Nel to give some indication that she knew something that might help.

"Oh, but if nobody has any information, I'm sure I could get some information from the Deku Scrubs. Um... if there are any around here. I haven't seen any at least, but I haven't tried the forests yet," Leka stood back at that point to give Nel the floor.

----------

"I haven't seen a person in your kind of clothing before, so I assume you are not from the same ocean covered world I am from," Quall said, "Any information about the recent events would be absolutely helpful, please," He asked, but he didn't exactly beg. He didn't think it was necessary, since they were paying. Though he was starting to wonder if she'd have anything that actually would be helpful.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 3:43 pm

"Well, I do have one lead but..." Nel replied, trailing off as she was uncertain on whether they should bother with it, "That cave with the Redeads, apparently there's something in there that could help me. Though, my source isn't the most reliable of people."

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 7:22 pm

"It's that cave that you ran from, isn't it?" Sky said as he closed his eyes. Really, ReDeads of all things? How could he deal with something like that? "I'm pretty good with a sword, so I should be able to take a couple of zombies." the boy stood up from his chair and stretched his arms into the air. "LORELAI, are you coming?"

"To a place that smells like rotten flesh? Sure, sounds like fun." Lorelai walked back out with the 'ear' pieces she's been working on ever since she went with Link to the river in Hyrule Field.

"Alright, good, good, the more the merrier." Sky looked to Nel. "I'll be ready in a sec." the Pallor boy left for the time being to put on some adventurer clothes.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3