Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Feudal Japan: A Slash RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Feudal Japan: A Slash RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 27 Jul 2010, 12:12 am

Chiyo giggled with delight when Aya splashed. As revenge, she cupped her the water, intertwining her fingers. Then proceeded to clamp her palms together to cause water to squirt out at the konoichi.

Nanami, meanwhile, leaned against the edge of the bath. Letting the hot water ease her tension from the earlier fight.

--

Eiji placed hit hands behind his head and sank himself deeper into the relaxing water, "Just what I needed."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 27 Jul 2010, 1:44 am

Aya laughed as the water splashed her face and she raised a hand to splash back, but then she saw Nanami standing by, relaxing. Winking at Chiyo and gesturing her head towards the miko, she snuck up on Nanami like the ninja she was and then proceeded to splash the white-haired girl.

~

Zakuro blushed more and shook his head, making sure to keep his distance from the swordsman. Since his gift of clairvoyance hadn't fully matured yet his visions come to him randomly. Sometimes, when a person touched him, he would see their most gruesome death which always frightened him though he would never admit that.

Standing in the pool (which only reached up to his pelvis) Setsuna cupped some water in his hands and splashed his face with it, reveling in the feel of warm water washing away the filth. He looked down at his hands and scrutinized them, noting the pale pinkish glow of his smooth, unmarred skin and his long, slim fingers. Even in his human form he looked otherworldly and that made Setsuna sigh a bit.

Sometimes he just wished he could look like a normal human. Even be one.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Wed 28 Jul 2010, 12:16 am

Dozo cocked an eyebrow at Setsuna, "Are all of you like.. you?"

He chuckled and rubbed the bridge of his nose, trying to think of the right words, "I mean, do all full demons just contemplate shit and wander around being mysterious? Aside from the psycho ones that destroy villages anyways.."

Last edited by Obi Shinobi on Wed 28 Jul 2010, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 28 Jul 2010, 12:29 am

"Wha?!" Nanami yelped in surprise not expecting to be splashed. She could hear her younger companion giggling at her, and so she splashed her.

Chiyo spit the water that hadn't gotten into her mouth, still laughing at her Nee-chan, "Good one Aya-san!"

--

"I was wondering that as well," Eiji said from his spot in the bath.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 29 Jul 2010, 8:35 pm

Aya laughed. "I see that Nanami-san does know how to have fun," she said with a grin. "You know what they say, all work and no play makes Nanami-san a dull girl."

~

Setsuna blushed a bit, but it could easily be because of the heat of the bath.

"No, I'm just going through a phase," he said with a tinge of sarcasm as he sat down. "At my age, I am but a child to more powerful demons out there. This is my rebellion stage in life, therefore, I contemplate and wander about being mysterious, as you say."

From his spot, Zakuro smiled a little. So demons can joke? Who knew?
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Thu 29 Jul 2010, 9:07 pm

Dozo's eyebrows slowly raised into his hair, "Seriously? So you're like a teenage human.."

He had no idea he was being teased and began to contemplate the comparisons between himself and the demon, "Does that mean you're going through demon puberty?" he asked innocently, looking Setsuna over.
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:35 am

Nanami blushed at the remark, half hoping the steam from the water hid it. "I am not that bad," she mumbled sinking down deeper into the water to hide her embarrassment.

Chiyo gigged at her Nee-chan's behavior. Even though she acted serious, she knew Nanami had a bit of a childish side that got easily embarrassed and hated to lose. "Nanami-neechan plays games with me a bit," Chiyo told Aya, "She always gets this pout on her face when she loses though."

Nanami completely submerged her head in the water when she heard Chiyo say that. She didn't want people she just met knowing about that side of her personality.
--
"Puberty?" Eiji repeated with a smirk while his eyes trailed below the demon's abdomen. He licked his lips, and his eyes glinted with mischief, "I'd say he's way past puberty."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:43 am

Aya laughed loudly again. "Then she's a very sweet girl," she said, grinning as she saw Nanami submerge her head into the water. "I wonder if she likes what she sees down there."

~

Setsuna gave Dozo a look that clearly said ""Duh."

"Yes Dozo-san, I am going through puberty," he said sarcastically.

At Eiji's comment, Setsuna allowed a small smirk to appear on his lips. Looks like he wasn't the only one who swung the other way.

Zakuro, who was getting a little uncomfortable about all this puberty talk, only busied himself with washing his face and keeping his body under the water.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:44 am

Dozo was silent for a moment before he scowled, "You were bullshittin' weren't you?"

He splashed water at the demon, "Asshole."
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 30 Jul 2010, 4:28 am

Nanami shot back out of the water, and was without a doubt, blushing redder than ever, "Wha, what?!"

Chiyo giggled again, not completely understanding what was going on. However, her Nee-chan's reaction was hilarious enough even if she didn't get it.
--
"Poor gullible Dozo," Eiji laughed loudly at the other man's mistake.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 30 Jul 2010, 6:21 am

Aya grinned. "Hey, don't be like that," she said, waving her hands to show no offense. "I was just kidding all right?"

~

Setsuna chuckled as he shielded his face from the onslaught of water coming from Dozo. "Gomen, I was unable to resist," he said, smiling. He was usually never one to joke about, but he guessed it was worth it because Dozo's gullibility was amusing.

Seeing that all other eyes were on Setsuna, Zakuro decided to make his exit. So, hauling himself out of the water, he padded his way to the towel rack and reached for a towel.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Sun 01 Aug 2010, 2:02 am

Dozo shrugged and sat down in the bath, letting the water rise up over his nose. He blew a few bubbles and watched the two other men curiously; he was getting this vibe..
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 01 Aug 2010, 2:23 am

Lol, Dozo has gaydar.

"It wasn't very funny," Nanami mumbled, turning away and crossing her arms over her chest. She still blushing furiously at the woman's comment from before.

Chiyo only looked at the two in confusion before standing, "Um.. I'm gonna go now."

She got out of the water and went to get a towel.

--

Eiji noticed Dozo staring and grinned playfully as he offhandedly commented, "Like what your see?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 01 Aug 2010, 3:26 am

Gaydar FTW!!! XD

Aya smiled and half-swam over to Nanami's side. "I'm sorry," she said, giving the miko a little pleading look. "But you shouldn't act so serious all the time ya'know."

~

Setsuna smirked a little. "Who doesn't?" he said at Eiji's comment.

Zakuro, having dried himself and robed himself, left the bathroom, his clothes in a bundle in his hands. He was getting sleepy and it wasn't healthy for a kid like him to stay up.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi Shinobi Sun 01 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

Like a puzzle piece fitting into place, Dozo's mind finally put together the vibe he was getting; these two men were very openly gay. Surfacing, he began to scoot closer towards the steps leading out of the pool, not because he felt threatened, but more because he could tell how hot-blooded these two were getting; the comments were getting racier and more flirty as time went by.

"Well that was a nice bath! Ahhhhh I feel relaxed and ready for bed. Toodles!" he said cheekily, getting up and exiting the bath. He couldn't find his towel, but didn't mind walking through the tavern naked to his room.
Obi Shinobi
Obi Shinobi
Pedobear

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 Aug 2010, 6:12 pm

"Well I...," Nanami began to say, but quickly shut her mouth. What was the point in explaining herself to someone she barely knew? How could this person know what it was like to be shunned by their entire village because she looked different from the rest of them? She wouldn't bother to tell this unknown woman about how she decided to close her heart off to strangers a long time ago.

Chiyo frowned at her Nee-chan, but said nothing as she put on a robe and grabbed her bundle of clothes leaving the bathroom.

--

"Well it took him long enough to realize," Eiji said, obviously knowing the real reason Dozo had left. He was grinning widely, having always been entertained by the reactions of straight men, "I was dropping hints all day."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:22 pm

Aya tilted her head to the side, then shrugged a little to herself. "We ninjas are trained to not feel emotions and to not trust anyone, not even ourselves," she said. "But then what kind of miserable existence would that be?" She grinned. "I only go all emotionless ninja when its necessary, but the rest of the time I like to be myself. Keeps me sane."

~

Setsuna chuckled again, reaching up to brush a stray, wet bang from his eye. "It seems that Dozo-san is not very observant when it comes to these things," he said, amusement glinting in his eyes.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:34 pm

"And what if I am being myself?" Nanami asked crossing her arms over her chest, "What if being serious is really who I am?"

--

"That or the fact that he was drunk most of the time," Eiji said with a light laugh, "The bath must have sobered him up."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:49 pm

"No one can be completely serious," Aya said. "Sure one can be serious, but then one wouldn't smile or laugh or feel sadness or other emotions. Such a meaningless existence, don't you think?"

She shrugged a little. "That's my opinion, but whatever floats your boat..."

Aya heaved herself out of the water, deciding that her bath was finished.

~

"Indeed," Setsuna said, cupping water into his hand and letting it fall through his fingers. He felt much more relaxed then when he had walked into the village. He almost felt like he hadn't just walked out of a battle.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:10 am

"Ah wait," Nanami called after the other woman, hesitating a moment before speaking, "I apologize if anything I said came off as rude. I am not used to talking to people, other than Chiyo-chan."

--

Eiji sank deeper into the water, letting the water almost completely envelope him. The warmth soothing him more than ever, "In any case Setsuna-san, I'm quite surprised there is another like myself here."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:32 am

"Hm?" Aya hummed as she dried herself off. "Oh no, I wasn't insulted in the least," she reassured the miko with a smile. "If anything, I should be apologizing! I just rattle on and on without even listening to whoever I'm rattling off to." She grinned widely. "So, gomen nasai, Nanami-san."

~

Setsuna turned to Eiji with a raised eyebrow. "Another one like yourself?" he asked. "Would you mind specifying who?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 07 Aug 2010, 1:33 am

"Ah umm..." Nanami was going to argue that she really should be the one to apologize, but there was no point. She could tell they were both stubborn and would probably get no where at all.

The silver haired girl heaved herself out of the water and went to dry herself off as well.

--

"Do I really need to spell it out?" Eiji said, a smirk playing across his features, "I meant you. I've noticed we share similar interest when it comes to this and that."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 07 Aug 2010, 1:49 am

Feeling refreshed but sleepy, Aya smiled at Nanami and Chiyo before trumping out of the baths. She met Zakuro outside and they silently walked to their rooms, wanting some sleep after a long day.

~

Setsuna's face went a little red at him being so clueless.

"Yes well," he said, coughing awkwardly. Suddenly he didn't feel so confident. "I am surprised as well, meeting another."

He smiled at that, directing it towards Eiji.

I feel that soon there will be a timeskip...
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 27 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

To get things moving... TIME SKIP!

The next morning, Nanami slowly opened her eyes to the light peeking out the window. Curled up against her was the young girl in her care, sleeping with a peaceful smile on her face. The miko patted Chiyo on the head softly, before rising out of bed, stretching her arms out. She had the dreams again last night. The dream where her mother was killed, but this time in her dream it wasn't a soldier that had killed her. It was she herself that had plunged the sword into her mother.

Nanami shuddered. She knew it was just a dream, and that she would have never killed her mother, but it still shook her to her very core. She glanced around the room for the other occupants. She hoped that she had not yelled out in her sleep or disturbed them in any way.

--

Meanwhile, Eiji slept peacefully. His arm was wrapped around something, or perhaps someone. He didn't care though. Whatever or whoever is was, was very warm and comfortable to hold.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 28 Aug 2010, 5:56 am

Zakuro opened his eyes and weakly glared over at his bedmate, Aya, who was sleeping at an awkward angle practically on top of him. Never mind that she was a kitsune hanyou; her human habit of tossing and turning in bed had stuck and it was extremely annoying, especially to Zakuro since they were sharing a bed.

Scowling a little, Zakuro stood from the bed (his jostling of Aya's limbs not even rousing the hanyou) and opened the curtains of the hotel room. It was morning already, so Zakuro found no reason to stay in bed for any longer.

~

Setsuna smiled slightly at the sleeping Eiji who had his arms around his waist. They slept rather peacefully and civilly the previous night, taking opposite sides of the bed, but maybe some time through the night Eiji wormed his way to Setsuna's side and wrapped his rather strong arms around the demon.

It was rather comforting for the demon, who had not felt such affection for a long time. And he did not have the heart to move away and rouse the young human from his peaceful sleep.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:41 pm

"Mn," Eiji mumbled in his sleep, managing to move his head closer to the demon. He practically buried his head into the other man's dark hair. He breathe in deeply, taking in the scent and sighing. All of this was done while the young blonde was still deep in slumber.

--

Nanami yawned and stretched, swinging her legs over to the other side of the bed. She got up and looked down at the sleeping Chiyo. She tucked the girl in, deciding it was best to let her rest for now. She then noticed Zakuro opening up the curtain to let in some light.

"Good morning," She said to the younger boy, as she grabbed her sheathed sword from off the wall and placing it into the sash around her waist, "Did you sleep well?"

She asked this, still worried she may have disturbed someone due to her nightmare. It has happened before, with her waking up to see a worried Chiyo looking down at her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:51 pm

Setsuna couldn't stop himself; he began chuckling, mostly because the way Eiji was acting was pretty adorable and partly because he was being slightly tickled. Pulling the human closer to him, Setsuna leaned towards Eiji's ear, his lips very nearly making contact with skin.

"Eiji-san, wake up," he whispered, his breath fanning silver-grey hair. "It's morning, we must awaken."

~

Zakuro smiled at Nanani. "My sleep was undisturbed," he said and he was glad too. Sometime he would have visions in his sleep and they were difficult to get out of, unlike having them when awake. "What about you Nanami-san? Do you feel rested?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 28 Sep 2010, 11:01 pm

"Mmm, so soon?" Eiji mumbled, he blinked his open and didn't seem to surprised to find himself in the arms of the other man. It was something he was used to, being a notorious cuddler in his sleep, "I was just at the good part in my dream."

--

"Ah well, I've had worse trouble sleeping before, so I suppose it wasn't too bad," Nanami answered then looked over to the still sleeping girls, "Why don't we let those two rest a bit and you can help me fix breakfast?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 28 Sep 2010, 11:13 pm

Setsuna chuckled again, the sound rumbling through his chest and no doubt being felt by the still-drowsy Eiji.

"Well, we don't have to get out of bed right this second," he breathed into Eiji's ear. "Why don't you tell me about your dream?" For some reason, he didn't want to let go of Eiji. He wanted the two of them to be cuddled up in each other's arms for a little while longer.

~

Zakuro smiled and nodded with enthusiasm. "Un, that'll be great!" He glanced over at Aya, who mumbled something in her sleep. "It'll be difficult to wake her up anyway, at least without the smell of food."
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 29 Sep 2010, 11:06 pm

"Well, you were in it," Eiji said, a sly grin creeping upon his face. He liked the feeling of Setsuna's strong arms around him. The scent of the demon was completely intoxicating, and he wished that he could stay there forever. It was almost like being with his master once again.

--

Nanami laughed lightly at Zakuro's comment, "Well we'll just have to make something that smells really good then, now don't we?"

The girl went over to the door and opened it. She then waited for the boy to go out first.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next