I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Hey, it's Katsu here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, it's Katsu here!

Post by katsuji7 on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 9:36 am

Name: Isaac Clockner

Personality: I like to be random, and am almost always happy, though sometimes I become sad and depressed or angry and frustrated. I'm prone to mood swings, and love cats.
Got a problem with that? ._. *EPIC STARE OF RANDOM*

Likes: cats, sweets, nice people, fun things, strange things, fantasy, steampunk, and a ton of other things I'm too lazy to write down lol

Dislikes: Hateful, spiteful, or just generally mean people, some dogs, people who think they are better than everyone else, the color pink, and also a ton of other things that would be too much to write down, although I'm sure you people wouldn't want to read it anyways XD

I can play piano, cello, violin, and ocarina, and am able to use a bow with a little efficiency. Yeah, I have terrible aim XD I can use a crossbow with more ease, but that's not that hard to do, considering it's like a gun without any recoil Razz

I'm somewhat of an airhead, and may come off as dumb sometimes, but please try and be friends with me. *Bows* Very Happy

katsuji7

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, it's Katsu here!

Post by Simply David on Wed 12 Dec 2012, 6:09 pm

Well hello Katsu~! Welcome to Random Roleplay.

I hope you'll take the time to check out the chatbox at the top of the main page to get to know everyone a bit better~! :3

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum