I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge

Last time on Pokemon Misadventures; our hero Rash began his journey...only to realize he had to walk all the way back to Pallet town to deliver a package for Professor Oak. Once he and his rival were each given a Pokedex; and asked to fill it with information by catching Pokemon. After recieving a town map from Glue's hot sister; Rash once again set out on his journey to become a pokemon master.

Spoiler:

Ah, Viridian. The city of backtracking. I suppose we should go see how that old guy is doing.

Spoiler:

...that must have been one potent cup of coffee.

Spoiler:

Apology excepted...you jerk.

Spoiler:

Yes, yes I am. One of the only two pokedexes in the world; at this point. The other one went to a total douche.

Spoiler:

There's a secret to it? I thought you just kind of chucked Pokeballs at them and hoped for the best.

Spoiler:

Alright, Old Man; lets see your super secret pokemon catching tecnique!

Spoiler:

...so you're super secret pokemon catching technique is just throwing Pokeballs at them and hoping for the best? Well, I guess as long as it works...

Spoiler:

...Maybe I should just ask professor Oak how to catch Pokemon. I mean, he got DR. LABRAT here. Note to self: find a way to uncapitolize DR. LABRAT's name...

Spoiler:

-insert impotence joke here-

Spoiler:

So this is what my mom was talking about when she said my dad "didn't have the balls to stick around". I always wondered about that.

Spoiler:

Note to self: Old People are terrible at catching Pokemon.

Spoiler:

So, now where should we go?

Spoiler:

"Victory Road" sounds promising.

Spoiler:

Oh look, a patch of grass! I suppose now is as good a time as any to get to work on that Pokedex! Not sure how many different types I'm gonna find in this small patch of grass though...

Spoiler:

RODENT ACQUIRED!

Spoiler:

This guy needs a name. Something majestic; something that describes his physical attributes; while at the same time noting that he is, in fact, fricking adorable.

Spoiler:

Uh, Dr. L, why is our new teammate glaring at me like that?

Spoiler:

BIRDIE ACQUIRED!

Spoiler:

As far as bird pokemon go; this one is kind of badass. It seems to have an air of "don't mess with me..." Clearly she needs a name that accurately reflects her combat abilities...

Spoiler:

...Labrat; why is our new teammate radiating killing intent?

Spoiler:

...is that a monkey that knows karate? I believe that is indeed a monkey that knows karate. Lets befriend it. >Very Happy

Spoiler:

MONKEY ACQUIRED!

Spoiler:

Clearly needs a name that reflects that it is a monkey; and that it has an anger management problem...

Spoiler:

...ok yeah, I named my Pokemon after a videogame character...THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T MAKE ME A NERD! HONEST!

Spoiler:

Hmm, should we take our newfound comrades to a pokemon center; or should we just continue exploring. I vote we continue exploring. It's not like we're likely to get caught up in a battle here...

Spoiler:

Hello Glue. Steal any good pokemon lately?

Spoiler:

Is that where this road leads? Well, I suppose it's worth a shot, now that I have something resembling a team...

Spoiler:

...hey! I could have badges! For all you know, I could have walked all the way to Pewter, defeated the gym leader there, and walked all the way back here so I could fight your sorry ass. I didn't...but I totally could have!

(Fun Fact: This encounter is totally skippable. Not sure if you can come back to it later though)

Spoiler:

Well maybe he just threw you out cause he heard you were a POKEMON THIEF!

Spoiler:

Well, Dr. Labrat here has gained a few levels; and I recently caught a few teammates for him to train with. Why do you ask?

Spoiler:

Oh, well then BRING IT ON!

Spoiler:

Oh, right, forgot my team wasn't at full health...Well, I guess we'll call it a handicap in your favor. Because you're definately going to need one!

Spoiler:

See? You've only caught one new pokemon, and it's already down. And you stupidly put it in the front of your party; knowing that I would most likely send out my Pikachu first. I don't exactly see your strategy here.

Spoiler:
not move,"

And it looks like your Eevee is already paralyzed. Frankly, I don't see how ou expect to have a chance of...

Spoiler:

..."may not move" my ass.

Spoiler:

W-well, that was a lucky shot. I can still win this thing. I've got another pokemon with full HP. Surely my next pokemon will be able to win this thing.

Spoiler:

Now it's time for you to face the fury of pe...hey, what aare you giggling about, Glue? My Pecker is about to beat your rodent into the ground...I SAID STOP GIGGLING!

Spoiler:

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE MY BIRD DEFEATS YOUR...RABBIT...FOX...THING!

One swift asskicking later...

Spoiler:

...Ok, MAYBE I'm going to need to change my strategy a bit.

Spoiler:

...what? Real men use items! That guy on tv said so.

Spoiler:

...does this mean Eevee is crippled for life? Cause that would make me feel slightly bad...if this wasn't a perfect opportunity to enact stage two of my strategy.

Spoiler:

That's it, Horny! Keep leering at it...MENACINGLY!

Spoiler:

Well, it was only a matter of time...now for stage three of my master plan!

Spoiler:

OK, Kranky. I know this is your first battle but...my entire strategy depends on you. So no pressure.

Spoiler:

Note to self: Give Kranky a more badass name.

Spoiler:

Huzzah!

Spoiler:

VICTORY IS MINE!

Spoiler:

Yeah, sure was LUCKY for me that you severely underestimated me; and thus chose to taunt me by having your Eevee repeatedly use attacks that did no damage against two pokemon that you could have taken out fairly quickly had you just attacked. Thus setting me up to finish you off rather easily with my final pokemon. So yeah. I lucked out.

Spoiler:

All the more reason for you not to go; considering you couldn't even beat me.

Spoiler:

Perhapse they'd let you through if you were to...hypothetically speaking...defeat all the gym leaders? You know, get those badges that the guard asked you about? Just a thought.

Spoiler:

Well excuse me for filling up the pokedex like your grandpa asked us to.

Spoiler:

Yeah, that's right. Walk off. Walk back to the pokemon center and get your two pokemon healed. Come back when you're ready to battle a real trainer.

Spoiler:

8(

Spoiler:

..next time, he won't catch me off guard.

(To be continued)

Bonus Segment: The Mons' Final Thoughts

DR. LABRAT: -unconcious-

Horny: -unconcious-

Pecker: -unconcious-

Kranky: It seems we have suffered yet another defeat. The trainer has won.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down