Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Shonen Wars

+2
Tom
Simply David
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shonen Wars  Empty Shonen Wars

Post by GenericSpider Fri 08 Feb 2013, 1:51 pm

Something is wrong in the Land of Manga. The "monsters of the week" have begun to reappear; though they previously hadn't been seen since the war with the Republic of Comix thirty years ago.

As the monsters tend to only appear when a great catastrophe is approaching; their recent reappearance has lead to much widespread panic amoung the people. Rumors have spread acrossed the nation that Big Bad has once again returned to spread fear and terror.

Meanwhile; several potential "heroes" have recently recieved a letter from a mysterious figure with a simple message...

"Big Bad is real; and I need your help to stop him. Meet me at the Starting Point Bar in Los Animos..."

And so, the story begins...
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Shonen Wars  Empty Re: Shonen Wars

Post by Tom Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:37 am

After aimlessly searching for the place he had been directed to for a while, Kido found the bar and kicked open the doors cowboy-style. "Yo." He greeted in as cool a way as he could muster.

He took a seat and waited for something to happen.

Last edited by Tom on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 12 Feb 2013, 2:26 pm

The bartender stared at Kido for a moment.

"You're paying to have that door replaced," he said, before he went right back to tending the bar. At least this time noone hand entered through the wall.

--

At the other end of the bar, Alex Rosebane raised an eyebrow at the newcomer. She wondered why anyone would kick down a door that they could just open. In her mind; dramatic entrances were something to be saved for special occasions.

She briefly wondered if the boy was an agent of Big Bad's organization-- she believed they called themselves "Geo" or something like that-- but decided it was unlikely. She was fairly certain that members of super-secret evil organizations were smarter than that.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 12 Feb 2013, 2:59 pm

Riley was working his shift at the Starting Point Bar today. He needed the money and the pay was good for just waiting tables. Bad side is, he had to wear the female uniform considering he went to the job interview as a female and now, about halfway through his shift, he turned into a boy.

Now he was a boy, waiting tables in a blouse and mini skirt. At least they still fit.

As he brought a drink over to a customer (and got stared at) his mind drifted to when he found that letter in his mailbox earlier that day. Not that he really cared. He had enough things to worry about, he doesn't need some Big Bad to add to that.

He turned to go back to the bar, but then jumped when someone kicked down the front door and subsequently made a scene. Riley was startled enough to turn back into a girl though and she was glad for that. Made her job just a bit easier.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 13 Feb 2013, 9:17 pm

A man smirked outside the bar, laughing slightly to himself. Someone seemed to have made a big entrance there already. Well he wouldn't allow himself to be shown up so easily. This was supposed to be when he finally got to make his move. Finally got to fight EVIL! Finally got to KICK SOME ASS!

"YEAH KICK AAAASS!" He shouted as he went fist first through the wall to the far left of the door. The wall burst to bits and debris went everywhere. Jeremy had a big grin on his face as he surveyed the reactions of everyone in the bar.

"Hello everyone! The master of the greatest punch has arrived!" Yeah, that was a good way to introduce himself. Make it clear right off the bat who the man is, "So, which one of you called me here with intent to kick the ass off of some fat bad or whatever?"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 10 Mar 2013, 5:22 am

As if not caring about the property damage done to the bar, a young cocky red head boy walked through the recently made hole with a woman attached to each arm. Both him and the ladies seemed to be laughing about something. Probably a joke he came up with. Trailing behind him was a much smaller and younger looking girl with short red hair and the same striking green eyes as her brother. She seemed a bit sullen and perturbed by her brother's choice of company.

"Brotheerrrr," She half whined, "You weren't supposed to bring a date, let alone two!"

Her brother only cocked his head back at her, sending her his trademark smirk, "Don't worry Erika, I promise to share one of them."

"Ew, gross. No thanks," The girl made a face as one of the girls, who was playing along with her brother, fluttered her eye lashes at her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 10 Mar 2013, 9:23 am

Shinchiro rolled his eyes as his rival punched down the wall of the bar. He didn't blink as a piece of rubble sailed past his head. That entrance completely lacked any form of elegance.

"Way to trash the bar, dumbass," he said. "You should really save those cliched entrances for bursting into a villain's lair,"
--
The bartender's eyes twitched as he surveyed the damage to his bar. He was tempted to pull the claymore out from under the bar and beat the living-crud out of everyone in the bar. He hadn't survived the Comix War just to take this crap. However, he reminded himself that he was getting payed a large sum of money to deliver a message to these people. This was, in fact, the only reason he'd allowed so many minors into his bar in the first place. \

With that kind of money, he could replace the wall...hell, he could replace the entire fricking bar. So instead of reaching for his claymore; he instead reached for the video that he'd been given. He would give them the message he'd been payed to give them.

THEN he would beat the living crud out of them.

--

Alex eyed the newcomers, particularly the cute redheaded girl. She wasn't sure what someone so adorable (or for that matter, someone below the legal drinking age like herself) was doing inside this bar. She noticed that most of the people in the bar seemed to be too young to be here; and began to wonder if she wasn't the only one who'd recieved a mysterious letter.

While she was considering getting up and approaching the girl (to ask about the letter, of course); the bartender spoke up.

"Alright, you bunch of brats. Listen up. I was asked by a mysterious person to show you all this video. After you watch this video, I want you all to get the hell out of my bar," he said.

He then proceeded to put the video in his hand into the VCR of the TV in the corner...

--

Ninjaken Sai, meanwhile, was in the alley beside the bar; and was currently talking to the only monster of the week that had been available for summoning.

"Alright, you remember the plan?" he asked.

"BLADE TEST! BLADE TEST! BLADE TEST!" said the monster, raising it's many arms into the air.

"...I'll take that as a yes. Now get in there and DIE GLORIOUSLY IN BATTLE!" said Ninjaken.

"BLAAAAAAADE TEEEEEST!" yelled the monster, before running around the bar to find an entrance that hadn't already been destroyed.

Ninjaken facepalmed.

"Why do I get stuck with all the stupid-as-fuck monsters?" he asked.

--

A mysterious figure appeared on the television. The picture was too blurred to make out any details as to the figure's appearance. It began to speak.

"Hello, future heroes of Manga! My name is...well, you can call me Mysterious Benefactor. I called you all here to ask for your help in defeating Big Bad. He's currently searching for the magical items known as the Stones of MacGuffin.

"If he gains control of the stones; the destruction he will cause will make the Comix War look like a tea party. You must find the stones and destroy them; but beware: they're capable of defending themselves. The bartender is to give you an item that will help you to gather the stones. Good luck. Also, knowing Big Bad's organization; some kind of monster will no doubt attack the bar in three...two...one..."

At that point, a monster that resembled a fully armored, eight-armed Samurai burst through the back door of the bar.
"BLADE TEST!" it yelled.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 14 Mar 2013, 10:57 pm

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE YOU JERK!" Was the fast response of Jeremy to Shinchiro, "And you're just jealous of my badass entrance," He then heard the barkeep speak and then watched the video.

"Hm, hm," Jeremy nodded once with each hm, "Hm, hm, ok so that's simple enough. Big fight, kick some ass. Sounds about the right amount of work for an epic hero such as myself," he turned towards the monster that had appeared. A samurai? "NOT A PROBLEM FOR JEREMY JONES!" He ran right at it with no concern for how sharp those swords might be. However he did seem to be maneuvering around the other people.

Lifting off from the ground, he did a spin to build up momentum, and threw a punch straight at the big thing's face, "YAAAAAH!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 06 Apr 2013, 7:02 pm

Kido shrugged at the bartender's remark. He was most certainly not paying for the door. "Objection," he began after the video had played, "I don't care about any of this, do I have to be involved?" Contrary to what he said, he was totally going to be involved.

Before he could get a response, the samurai appeared loudly. "What the hell?" Kido demanded irritably at the commotion caused by the monster's appearance. He grabbed a barstool and swung for the samurai, "sit down, prick!"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 06 Apr 2013, 8:39 pm

Riley sighed deeply. She wasn't expecting the commotion that was happening, but it was happening anyway and it was giving her a headache. How annoying, all these loud people in the bar...

After the video played, Riley shook her head, wondering just what in the world she had gotten herself into. She rather agreed with the guy who commented on not caring (she certainly didn't) but then some giant ass samurai monster burst through the wall (and part of the ceiling) and now she was ducking out of the way of falling debris. This certainly wasn't what she was expecting when she came to work today.

"All right people, get your asses out of here! Do you want to get killed?!" she yelled at the normal customers who were also cowering under cover.

She didn't think she could take on that samurai thing, but she can at least evacuate the innocent.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 13 Apr 2013, 7:36 pm

The monster stared at the foolish human charging towards him for a moment, before swinging several of it's swords at him. It made no move to block or dodge the punch; defense was not it's strong point.

--

Alex drew her sword as the monster entered the bar. However, she did not rush the beast immediately; but instead turned her attention to the people inside the bar.

It seemed that the waitress was valiantly attempting to evacuate the other people inside the bar. They seemed to be rather rudely ignoring her.

Alex stood up on the table.

"Do as the lady says!" she yelled. "I give my word that I will not let the monster assault you as you escape!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 26 Apr 2013, 11:55 pm

Leo proceeded to ignore the monster, opting to keep entertaining the terrified ladies, "No need to worry girls, I'll take care of you." He winked at them, causing at least one of them to swoon in his arms.

Erika, however, was having none of that. She quickly stepped forward, holding up a ruby wand, "Divine Ruby Power!" She yelled and immediately began her transformation sequence, her clothes came off and her body was surrounded in magical light, then her body grew older and more developed and her magical girl clothing appeared. At the same time, her wand started to transform into a giant club.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 12 May 2013, 12:07 am

"Tch," Jeremy had to admit it was a quick attacker, and a good offense proved to be the best defense, since it made Jeremy pull back from his attack and land just at the edge of the swords' range, resulting in several cuts. While they weren't deep, it did cause Jeremy to hold off for a moment as he moved out of the monsters' range.

Luckily he didn't seem to be the only one attacking it.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by meganheartmen Sun 12 May 2013, 1:13 am

Milasha was walking by when she heard the attack. What the fuck was that. She pulls out her gun and starts shoting everything and everywhere. I'm gonna kill everything in sight. she shots things for no reason.
meganheartmen
meganheartmen
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 May 2013, 10:44 am

Godric ran to the bar hearing the sounds of battle. "Why did she wake me up so late?!" Godric yelled. As he headed into the damaged bar. He picked the door up and placed it back on it's hinges. "At least that's fixed." He said. He turned around. "I'm not late..... am........I?" He trailed off when he saw the mayhem inside the bar. Quite a few people were fighting against a monster. He walked over to the bartender. "Um.... Is this the place for people who received a letter? And I fixed the door for you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 12 May 2013, 3:44 pm

Kido dropped the barstool in surprise as it spouted two beefy arms, a mouth where the actual seat was and what looked like a grotesquely large penis where the legs were connected. It then proceeded to latch on to Milasha's face, pull her right eyeball out and fuck her in the eye socket so hard that its massive barstool cock burst through her skull, instantly killing her.

Fuck off, noob.

Kido blocked a swing of the monster's sword with the barstool. He twisted it as the sword sliced through to disarm the monster.
Fortunately, he had rewritten himself to have better reflexes on a previous adventure. "One sword down, seven to go," He muttered as he snapped a leg off the barstool and attacked the monster, stepping bravely inside its range but inside its unarmed limb and swinging viciously up to disable another arm.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 13 May 2013, 9:22 am

The monster roared as it's sword was taken from it; and held up it's arm to shield itself from the improvised weapon.

Alex chose that moment to begin her assault on the monster. She mercilessly attacked the other side of the monster with her saber; forcing it to use three of it's arms just to protect itself from the onslaught of sword-blows.

The monster realized that it was doing a rather terrible mob of defending itself from both sides. And so, it suddenly grew another arm out of it's chest. Said arm came out fully armoured; and happened to be holding a sword.

"Now that is just cheating," said Alex.

--

The bartender turned to the new arrival, and groaned. With his luck, the new person would join in the fight; and destroy even more of his bar.

He considered getting his claymore out and disposing of the monster himself; but decidede against it. These idiots had brought the monster here; so he'd let them deal with it.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 13 May 2013, 11:19 am

Jeremy was being shown up, wasn't he? Well he wouldn't let that go on for long, "Time for my FIST OF JUSTICE!" He aimed for the newly formed arm, punching it from the side with all his strength, trying to break it at the elbow.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 May 2013, 5:31 pm

Godric looked towards the monster that the others were fighting and decided to join in as he sent a Kienzan towards the monster and controlled so he wouldn't hit anything expensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by meganheartmen Mon 13 May 2013, 11:39 pm

she puts on her fang necklace and returns to normal. I am so sorry guys I didn't mean you any harm. will you all forgive me please? please she begs and asked.
meganheartmen
meganheartmen
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 14 May 2013, 12:03 am

Shinchiro had, of course, made sure that none of the bullets fired had hit any of their targets. With his speed, it had been easy to move around the bar and redirect every one of them. He hadn't even needed to draw the blade of Imprisoned Innocence.

Afterwards, he had removed the crazy girl's ammo clip, and returned to his seat to continue watching the battle.

"What is with this town and weirdos?" he said, casually ducking to avoid the last bullet that had been fired; which had been heading towards his seat.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by meganheartmen Tue 14 May 2013, 12:12 am

meilia grabs her drink. I don't mean to be rude but my other self is right men suck. she gowns and looks around the room for girls. the other me is better at talking to girls then me. so I stay in that form as long as I can. so sorry for what she did I really am.
meganheartmen
meganheartmen
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 15 May 2013, 1:32 am

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net/t3-the-rules-read-them-or-risk-being-banned
Read these
Mainly, rule 3: Please try to use complete sentences and correct grammar. This also includes using a grammatically correct format. Meaning putting paragraphs where paragraphs should be. Also, please try to write complete posts. One liners are not acceptable.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 15 May 2013, 9:37 am

"Oh my GOD!" Riley shouted as the fight escalated even more. Oh she was not up for this kind of fight. Well, she was, maybe, but it seems like the others were doing quite well on their own. They didn't need her, nope.

Dodging any stray debris and ammo, Riley ran over to the bar, hopped over the counter, and then ducked behind it, sending a "sup" nod at the bartender as she huddled inbetween shelves of alcohol.

She knew she should have stayed in bed.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by meganheartmen Wed 15 May 2013, 6:46 pm

Meilsha whiled at the girl behind the bar what's up hottie? She asked the girl. Come on show your pretty face. Please I wont bite much. I want to see your face. I'd like to meet you really. I'm Meilsha. what's your name? Tell me who you are please. She get out her gun I'll be right back.
meganheartmen
meganheartmen
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 16 May 2013, 2:22 am

At the appearance of the strange girl who looked like she doesn't know grammar to save her life, Riley recoiled and, with her shock, change into a man again.

"Dude, what the hell?!" Riley yelled, wondering why this person was casually... flirting with him while everything around them was shot to hell. "Leave me alone! I don't want any 'Nice Girl' around me, all right?!"

Riley scooted backwards, squeezing his body in the space between the ice box and crates of beer, one hand making a shooing motion at the girl. This was such a freaky day for him, for sure.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 16 May 2013, 2:28 am

After several agonizing seconds of transforming, Erika finally stood tall and proud, ready to kick major monster ass. "Evil doers beware! The Divine Ruby Protector is here to save the day in the name of justice!"

With that, the head haired girl charged forward, raising her club. "HAMMER OF JUSTICE!" The club glowed with a bright red light as she swung it down on the monster of the day.

"You get em sis!" Leo had cheered, also taking refuge behind the bar with his lovely ladies, "I taught her everything she knows." He lied blatantly with a wink.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 16 May 2013, 9:56 am

Unfortunately for the monster, it just wasn't capable of handling fighting all of these opponents. It's doom was inevitable.

First; Jeremy's struck it's arm with enough force to tear the arm off. Said arm went flying towards the vampire girl; for some reason.

As it winced in pain at having it's arm torn off in such a surprising fashion; Alex took that opportunity to stab it in the leg with her sword. She then jumped back; easily avoiding it's counter-attack.

As it tried to limp towards Alex; it was rather suddenly struck by a ki-blast; and sent flying into a wall. The blast, however, was not enough to kill it; and it just barely managed to get to it's feet....

...just in time for Erika to reach it. It tried to lift it's swords into the air to block the club; but it smashed through them rather easily. The club smashed the monster's head; finally killing it.

The monster's dead body fell to the ground; and melted.

Shinchiro sighed.

"It ended before I got a chance to show off," he said, sipping his drink.

--

Meanwhile; in a cafe about a block away from the bar...

Sai recieved all of the memories of the defeated monster the moment it died.

"Well, what an interesting group. I could probably take them out with my eyes closed at this point," he said. "Shame my superiors want me to leave them alone until they get stronger,"

He noticed that people at the table behind him were looking at him funny.

"What, you ever see a man monolouging before?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 16 May 2013, 4:38 pm

Kido frowned. "That was easy," He remarked, coolly taking another seat. "There's a lot of people here and I don't like crowds, let's find out what we actually have to do and beat it." He suggested to the room as the excitement settled.

The people looked capable enough and he was sure they were okay people. But Kido was irritable and not really a personable guy.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 May 2013, 4:39 pm

Godric blinked. "Wow... That monster went down a little too easily..." He said as he sat down at a table.

A girl watched everything that happened. She was wearing a cloak akin to certain set of bad guys from a videogame.(*cough* Organization XIII *cough*) "So these are some of the people that are suppose to save us?" She glanced at Erika. "A magical girl?" She asked. She then glanced at Godric. She could feel the power coming from him. "Wow...."

Last edited by Takuto Zukuchishi on Sat 18 May 2013, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next