I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Deception: Secret of the Five clans.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deception: Secret of the Five clans.

Post by Simply David on Thu 16 May 2013, 3:49 pm

With the Kasai clan annihilated, Japan is at an unrest. The remaining members have gone into hiding, and the remaining clans stare at each other, blaming each other for the incident. In addition, the Kasai Clan were responsible for keeping the Yokai at bay. While the other clans are fully capable of fighting, the balance of power has shifted out of whack and things could go very badly.

While nobody is sure who is responsible, all of the clans have been 'thoroughly' investigating the issue for a while, however the truth behind the incident may be deeper than most suspect...

Spoiler:
Lazy opening is lazy, but I don't have much to set up that wasn't already explained in the character creator.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deception: Secret of the Five clans.

Post by Simply David on Thu 16 May 2013, 4:51 pm

Shintarou was stepping from the forest, red eyes scanning the horizon. The sun was up, and it was a beautiful day. But if someone saw Shin's face, they'd think he was having the worst day of his life. Well, they'd be wrong about that...

He made his way to the road, and began to walk it as if he were just a normal person making their way west. His thoughts were to go see what the Chikaku had to say. There was a good chance they weren't involved in anything, as they were close allies with the Kasai. But he would be keeping his guard up. After all, you can't trust anyone.

--------

Hikari sighed as she looked around the village for something to do. She had already trained this morning, and had just eaten, and now was just hoping to find someone she might be able to hang out with, or something. She knew she shouldn't be so absent minded, but she was trying to distract herself from thinking about her brother. What was he up to?

----------

Saburou was hanging out on a beach near the Mizu Village. At the moment he wasn't doing much of anything, "Ah, sunbathing sure is great... maybe I should go fishing?" he mused to himself about how luxuriously lazy today was going to be. Getting a day away from duties sure was amazing.

-----------

Yuuki was travelling to the Mizu village today. Her clan had no idea she was here and she had made sure of that. Of course, entering the village would alert certain people to her presence, which meant she'd only have so much time to stay in the village. However, she needed to do what she was doing. It was much too important.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom on Thu 16 May 2013, 5:25 pm

Kotowaza whistled a jaunty tune as he strolled through the Chikaku's village hauling a large, grey, bird-like creature behind him with a single slash through its gullet. It was a place he liked to go a few times a year but never until now had he stayed for more than a week. It was making him a little unsettled remaining in the same village for a prolonged period of time - 13 days - but the Chikaku needed help.

With the destruction of the Kasai, the Yokai that they used to keep in check were running wild. There had been some flying Yokai terrorising the Chikaku's farms and they had enlisted Kotowaza, who happened to be passing through, to take care of them. Those Yokai that he couldn't convince to leave peacefully he would kill and bring back to the village. He wasn't sure what they used the bodies for but the people were nice and they housed him and fed him.

On his way to his employer's base of operations, he passed a dojo. Inside the dojo was a boy.

-

Yamato was in the dojo, his bandaged fists pounding on a wooden post as some other kids snickered at him and whispered, "lead feet". The boy only used his fists and stayed pretty static as he attacked the posts with a snarl which grew more pronounced as the whispers grew louder and the sniggers turned to laughter.

"Shut up!" He snarled, launching a vicious hook at the post, cracking it slightly. He inwardly cheered but kept his snarl up and turned to the other kids who turned away, the laughter subsiding.

"Damn right," He muttered, satisfied. He then gathered his things and made his way to find somewhere to eat with the money his father had given him.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5774249/1/

"...his brain was much larger and developed because he was a male bear, and thus far superior to a female of any race."
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 16 May 2013, 6:45 pm

Yoshi, meanwhile, happened to be hauling his food cart down the road. He hadn't had much success selling fried snake of late. He considered ditching the food cart and taking up another career. Bunraku puppeteering might be fun.

However, he decided against it at the moment; as the cart was filled with food. Therefore, when he got to the Chinkaku town; he could probably trade the cart for something interesting.

Or leave it in the poor district of town and see how long it took to get stolen. That could be interesting. Then he could try his hand at beating up thieves. He wondered if it was anything like beating up bandits. But then, he hadn't actually beaten up those bandits; he'd killed them.

As he was considering his next business plan, he noticed a person on the road ahead of him.

"Hey, you, up ahead of me! Do you want some fried snake? Or rat? Or possibly squirrel?"

--

Chichi, meanwhile, was currently headed towards the Mizu village. She'd been tasked with investigating the destruction of the Kasai; for reasons she did not understand.

Normally, her clan just sent her to smash things. She had, in fact, been reminded quite a bit that destroying things was her only talent. Well, when they weren't saying she was utterly useless, anyway. In fact, she'd insisted on taking the ritual just so that she could become good at destroying things.

As her mother had told her, when all you have is a hammer, hammer things. Of course, her mother had gone on to tell her that she was less useful than a hammer and that she should go die in a mine cave in. But she'd ignored that part.

Now, however, they were sending her to investigate things. That was not her specialty. That required complex thinking and an ability to read people. She didn't have either of those things.

When she'd asked if there were any leads in the case; she'd been told specifically to "go bother the Mizu or something,"

And so, that was what she was doing.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 16 May 2013, 7:10 pm

Two women walked the village streets. The older of the two, yet much shorter, was clearly of the Kasai clan as her eyes were a bright shade of red. The other one was more than likely a Chikaku, wearing a tiger patterned kimono.

"I tried to get some information from my father," Taiga said, looking ahead of her and trying to keep her voice low to the best of her ability, "It doesn't seem like there has been any leads in the investigation and the person they sent.. well... she wouldn't be able to get out of a blanket even if you gave her a knife."

Haruka nodded, tapping the other girl on the shoulder so she'd face her, "Thanks for trying, Taiga. I really appreciate your help in this."

"No problem, Sparky," She grinned, "You know how I love a good fight. But are you sure it's the Mizu that are behind this?"

Haruka nodded, "Positive. No one else held such a strong grudge against our village." It was at that moment that Haruka spotted one of her remaining cousins not too far off. She seemed a bit down for some reason, "I'm going now. Lets meet again later today."

Taiga glanced over to where Haruka had been staring, "Yeah, I got it Sparky. You go talk to her, I'll see you later."

With that, the two girls went their separate ways. Haruka heading towards her much younger cousin, Hikari, "Kari? Is something on your mind?"

----

A young man floated in the lake of Mizu village, looking up into the sky with a vacant expression. One would wonder what was going through the boys head. Even more so, they would wonder why he was in the water with his clothes still on. These were questions that would get left unanswered as the boy had no inclination to give a coherent answer.

"An ox," He said almost half dazedly, pointing to a cloud.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Thu 16 May 2013, 11:26 pm

Ryuu had been swimming around in the lake for a while now, chasing fish and playing with the seaweed. He really loved the world under the water and looking up at the sun through the water's surface was a sight he never got tired of seeing.

Still, he decided that he had enough to swimming for today, so he shot upwards, letting out a breath as he broke through the surface of the lake. He didn't really need to do that, since he and the other users of his clan can breathe underwater, but it was more out of habit than anything.

He didn't notice the boy lazily floating nearby.

~

Makoto leisurely walked through the Chikaku village, looking curiously around. He had heard of what happened to the Kasai clan and, though his clan were not on good terms with them, felt very sorry for the tragedy. He wouldn't wish something like that on anyone, even rivals.

So, with that in mind, Makoto decided to go around and see what the other clans were doing. His first stop was the Chikaku clan, since their village was the closest. He passed by a food cart where the vendor was yelling at someone to buy his delicacies (Makoto himself was fond of eating snake and decided that he should visit the cart later) and he turned into another street, wondering what he should do exactly, having never really thought his plans through.

Ahead of him, Makoto spied a head of familiar white hair. He stopped in his tracks and tilted his head to the side in thought.

"Kotowaza?"
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri 17 May 2013, 12:43 am

Tatsuya walked through Chikaku Village with a white cloak on his shoulders. He was here on business. But in truth he was trying to find out more about what happened with the Kasai. And Why. He noticed a few people seemed to be frightened of him. He frowned. "How can I gather information when most of the Inhabitants are too scared to even look at me?" He said in a solemn tone.

He continued to travel through the village as his thoughts went to his fellow Kukai Yuuki. "Now that I think about it I didn't really see her around Kukai village before....." He pondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom on Fri 17 May 2013, 6:52 am

"Hm? Who are you?" Kotowaza asked, turning around and narrowly missing a young boy with the Yokai he was carrying. Ignoring the expletives he received from the Chikaku kid, he mirrored the head tilt. "Oh, it's Makoto-san," He realised. He could be forgiven for not recognising the voice: the Kaze clan's nomadic nature meant they seldom spent time together, especially Kotowaza who hadn't been with a group of the Wind clansmen since he was ten. He had already gained his powers by then, having accidentally obtained them at the age of four.

It was unusual to get your powers at such a young age, not to mention letting little kids go off into the world on their own wasn't exactly good parenting, but no one really questioned it being who they were.

"Hello, Makoto-san," He greeted with an enthusiastic wave, pleased that he had met someone who he knew, "what brings you to this neck of the proverbial woods?"

"...his brain was much larger and developed because he was a male bear, and thus far superior to a female of any race."
Tom
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 17 May 2013, 3:53 pm

Shintarou turned around and looked at the food vendor with an eyebrow raised. He held back an urge to vomit at the 'selection' he was given, "Uh, I will have to respectfully decline..." he turned back forward and started walking faster, hoping he wouldn't get offered anything else.

This food vendor didn't seem like a normal food vendor though. There was something about them that felt off. Were they armed? He looked back again while still walking forward.

----

"Huh? Oh uh," Hikari rubbed the back of her head anxiously, "Nothing, no. I'm fine! Um, why do you ask?" What was that? Could she have been any more obvious? Oh well, maybe Haruka would let her off the hook...

Yeah right.

----

Saburou was now walking back from the beach, stretching, "Maaan, today's a great day. Hm?" He looked out on the water and noticed some people out there on the lake. Hey that sounded like a plan. He quickly de-robed down to just some small shorts. These were great for swimming in because they didn't come off and still kept his decency as a man. They also even had little fish on them like his kimono.

He ran into the water and waved, "Yo! How's it going my fellow Mizu clan members~?" He didn't care that he was sometimes laughed at for the way he was. He really liked just being open. Besides, he knew he could kick their asses if they said something to his face. Not that he's ever had to.

----

Yuuki was now walking through the Mizu village, heading nowhere in particular, just planning on talking to people for possible information. She'd pass herself off as a simple traveler for now. She started with a couple of street vendors trying to sell their goods.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 18 May 2013, 6:18 pm

"You can't fool me, Kari," Haruka said, patting the younger girl on the head. Her voice was low and soft. It had that big sister quality everyone knew so well, "You can tell me what's wrong."

----

Akihiro continued to float in the water. He paid no mind to the boy that just shot out of the water or the other man who just approached the lake. Or at least it seemed like he wasn't paying attention. He continued drifting as a fish jumped up out of the water and flopped on his chest.

Normally, someone would be surprised by this. Not Akihiro, instead he absentmindly petted the fish for a second before setting it back into the water.

"Go on little one, your family will be worried."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Sun 19 May 2013, 9:20 am

Makoto smiled and returned Kotozawa's wave as he approached the other man.

"I heard about what happened to the Kasai clan and thougt I'd take a look around and see what the other clans were doing about it," Makoto answered. "What about you? What are you doing here?"

Judging by the yokai on Kotozawa's back, it was plain to see that he had been hired to do a little cleaning up, but Makoto wanted to know if there were other reasons why his clan member was here.

~

Ryuu shook the hair out of his face as he drifted in the water, red eyes locked on his fellow clan member that had just entered the lake.

"It was great," Ryuu answered to Saburou. "Until you came along."
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom on Sun 19 May 2013, 10:47 am

Kotowaza idly wondered what it would be like if he had Makoto's particular skill set. It would have made far more sense to his fighting style than his own basic wind manipulation really. He wondered how the wind could cut stuff.

"Me? I was just passing through and thought I'd help out a bit," Kotowaza replied. "I've been here a while though, I think I'm getting hives," He joked, scratching his arm. "At least no one's tried to kill me; I got attacked by three assassins in the Kukai's village. Users too." He grew thoughtful for a moment. They hadn't all been light users either. "Have you been to the remains of the Kasai village yet?" He asked. It was rather empty for an investigation site, but the place still put him on alert. Green alert, in fact. Which didn't actually mean anything; all his alerts were green.

Tom
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga on Mon 20 May 2013, 2:01 pm

Rin quickly smoothed out the last wall of the tunnel and then patted it pridefully. She always loved the feeling she got from finishing each one. She yawned and stretched, feeling fatigued from all of that hard work. 'No one's going to care if I take a little nap,' she thought before curling up into a ball on a pile of dirt and closing her eyes. She soon drifted off to sleep, buried somewhere beneath a marketplace in the Chikaku village.

---

Hana let out a cry of frustration. Half of her flowers had been trampled over. It had taken her weeks to get them to bloom so beautifully. She fell to her knees and buried her face in her hands. "My poor babies! Who could have done this to you?" she yelled, though it was muffled. She reached over to gently touch their petals. "Don't worry, my children. I will heal you. And if I cannot, I shall give you a proper burial!" She choked back a sob and rushed away to fill her watering can. She had thought her flowers would be safe in a secluded part of the forest.
RandomHyuuga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 20 May 2013, 5:31 pm

Yoshi smiled and waved as Shintaro looked back at him. Clearly this man was distracted by his good looks.

"Would you buy something if I took off my shirt?" he said, jokingly.

--

As Chichi neared the lake, she noticed a man with gills. She realized that this man must be a mizu; and yelled to get his attention.

"Hey, you there, do you know where I can find whoever is in charge of the Mizu clan? I have an important mission that requires I meet with them!"

The man, however, did not answer her. Rather, the moment he recognized her red hair; he recalled a rumor about the Earth clan having a girl with red hair; and a tendency to destroy things.

And then she mentioned the leaders of the Mizu clan. Of course, he did the logical thing and ran away.

"THE VILLAGE IS ABOUT TO BE UNDER ATTACK!" he yelled, rather loudly.

"...why does that keep happening?" said Chichi, running after the man.

She didn't realize how bad this would look to anyone who overheard the man yelling about an attack.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 20 May 2013, 10:15 pm

"Eheheh," Hikari laughed nervously, but knew she was defeated. Well, that's ok, "Well, um, I'm just maybe a bit worried about Shin. He's been gone for a while and he never said where he was going. Do you think he's ok?"

-------

Saburou stopped for a second. Oh, this was who was in the water. Well just because someone grouchy was here didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the lake anyway, right? "You might want to check with one of the medical doctors about that bug up your butt," he gave the other boy a wink before diving into the water. He still wasn't sure who the other guy there was so he swam towards Akihiro, thinking it was another Mizu clan member.

-------

"Excuse me?!" Shintarou stopped in his tracks on that one. What was he saying? Wait if he stopped that'd look like he was saying yes. Suddenly Shintarou began to walk fast enough it could almost be called a jog.

-------

Yuuki saw some red headed girl chasing after some guy shouting about an attack. The village was under attack? What did that mean? Right when she got here? What were the chances of this? She decided to follow after him, but not until the red headed girl was ahead of her, which made it seem like she was following the red headed girl.

"Hey wait! WHo's attacking the village? Is it the same that attacked the Kasai clan?" she shouted after her, hoping for some answers.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Tue 21 May 2013, 4:49 pm

Makoto shook his head. "Not yet. Chikaku was closer from where I was, so I thought I'd visit here first." He looked into the dojo where they were standing in front of. "Where are you heading to? Considering what you're lugging around, I don't think it's here."

~

Ryuu's eyebrow twitched at the comment Saburou.

"Maybe you need to get the doctors to check on that screw loose in your brain," he muttered.

Ryuu wasn't sure why he was picking a fight with his fellow clan member, after having such a relaxing swim. There was just something about Saburou that ticked him off.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 22 May 2013, 3:51 pm

Haruka continued to pat the younger girl's head, "Don't worry, Kari. Your brother is strong. He'll be back soon."

Admittedly, she was worried about Shintarou too. The boy always worried her with his need to get revenge. Even with her reassurance that she would find the culprit, that she would seek justice for their clan, the boy still wanted to do things his own way.

He and his sister was one of the few remaining family she had left. Haruka didn't want to see either hurt. But... with the path Shin was walking, it was hard to imagine any other outcome.

-----

Akihiro did a flop and turn in the water, he was no longer laying on his back and faced the new comer. His smile was light and airy, "Hello," The wind then blew past him and the Mizu clan boy, "Ah, the wind says hello too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 5:29 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah," Kotowaza remembered his luggage, "I was going to dump this and then completely mind my own business about the whole Kasai thing. It's only down the road, it shouldn't take me long." With that, he hauled the monster off down a road and disappeared from sight into a building, returning moments later.

"Now, I kinda wanna find out who or what managed to slaughter an entire village. Interested?"

Tom
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:44 pm

"What a strange character," said Yoshi, who continued walking down the path. "FRIED SNAKE! ANYONE WANT FRIED SNAKE? FRIED RAT? FRIED SEAGULL?"
--
"I'm chasing this guy cause he's going to tell everyone that I'm going to attack the village," she said, not realizing how that sentence might be misunderstood.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 12:00 am

"FRIED SNAKE! ANYONE WANT FRIED SNAKE? FRIED RAT? FRIED SEAGULL?"

Rin's eyes shot open. She sat up immediately. "Food? Fooooood~!" she cried happily. Wiping the drool from her mouth, she looked up and smirked. She placed her hands on a wall before starting to dig a small passage, big enough for her and some space to shove the dirt out of her way. She crawled in and started moving towards the surface. "Fried food~!" she whispered to herself. That was all the motivation she needed. Fatigue was for losers when food was another option.

When light began to seep into her tunnel, she knew she was there. She carefully moved the dirt out of the way and slowly popped her head up. Luckily, she was behind some boxes of fruit. Rin pulled herself out of the hole, stood up, and wiped the dirt off of herself. 'Time to look for that fried food,' she thought as she swiped an apple and bit into it.

---

Hana wiped her eyes as she headed towards the lake. 'I'll fill the watering can and hurry back to tend to my children. Oh, I hope they'll be alright all alone!' She gulped and moved faster.
RandomHyuuga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 09 Jun 2013, 6:53 pm

"Yeah, you're right," Hikari nodded, "He has a pretty hard head so falling down and hitting it on a rock doesn't bother him much~" Hikari joked and smiled. She didn't really feel better but she just didn't want to cause anyone else grief, especially Haruka.

--------

Saburou didn't even react to the grumpy Mizu, instead opting to talk to the odd fellow in front of him, "The wind?" Saburou asked, raising an eyebrow, "The wind says hi? Are you alright?" He wasn't sure who this guy was, but he probably wasn't an actual Mizu clan member. Probably a visitor or something.

--------

Shintarou was finally at the village, which had managed to escape his notice what with his 'follower'. He slowed down greatly, taking a look around. It had been a while since he actually was in this village, yet he quickly remembered where everything was like it was yesterday. A bit of nostalgia flowed into him as he looked around.

He closed his eyes, suddenly self-conscious of their red color. He had no idea how Haruka would react to finding out that he had gone out and slain a flame youkai without telling anyone. Would she be angry? Would she appreciate his efforts towards possibly obtaining revenge? He had no idea, but when he opened his eyes he noticed a girl walking towards him with an apple. No wait, she wasn't walking towards him, she was walking towards that vendor who had been chasing him. He wondered if he could use this to get away from the odd man.

---------

Yuuki stopped in her tracks at this girl proudly proclaiming that she was trying to silence this man due to revealing a plot to attack the village. What was going on here? She then began to run more quickly, trying to perhaps stop this person from their schemes. Hopefully this wouldn't involve revealing who she was to anyone else, since this would obviously be a major hamper in her plans to obtain information.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 8:38 am

Makoto watched his fellow clan member walked away to store his carcass and waited for him to return. At Kotowaza's question, Makoto shrugged a shoulder.

"I guess so. It's what I was here for anyway. Where do we start though?"

~

Ryuu narrowed his eyes at Saburou, but turned away in order to give his attention to the other man.

"The wind? Does that make you a Kaze clan member?" Ryuu asked. "What are you doing here?"

He didn't mean to sound accusatory. He really was just curious as to why the Kaze member was in the Mizu's neck of the woods.

~

Sachiko was bored. She had been hanging around the Chikaku village for a while now, but there was nothing to do. Well, she could help with the investigation with the massacre of her clan, but she wasn't really the investigative type. She just wanted to do something that wasn't boring.

She wasn't heartless, not at all. Even though Sachiko had no parents or siblings, she lost numerous cousins and aunts and uncles and other relatives she loved. Still, that didn't mean she was going to sob over them all the time. She would avenge them in due time, but until then she would rather find something fun to do.

Sachiko hopped down from her perch atop a random house and began to walk down the street. She passed by a vendor who seemed to be selling fried delicacies. She passed over that quick enough. She didn't think she can handle weird food right now.
The Wicked Xen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:39 am

Yoshi turned to see a girl heading towards his food stand. Finally, a customer! Just as he was considering ditching the food stand to try his hand at puppetry too.Briefly forgetting about the man who'd clearly been checking him out earlier; he turned to the girl, and smiled.

"What would you like to order, ma'am?" he asked.

--

At that point, Chichi remembered she had earth-shaking powers; and used them to make the ground beneath the man's feet shake just enough to trip him. She hoped he wasn't hurt; but the man was going to cause a lot of trouble if he ran into the village yelling about a nonexistent attack. Plus, in his panicked state; he might injure himself.

"Sorry, but I need you to listen to me," she said. "Before you get yourself injured,"

Unfortunately, the man persisted in jumping to the wrong conclusions.

"HELP! THE EVIL EARTHQUAKE WOMAN IS THREATENING ME!" he yelled.

Last edited by GenericSpider on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:03 pm

Haruka laughed lightly as the younger girl's attempt at a joke, "Alright, I'm going to do a quick sweep of the village. Want to come with me?"

Just because the Chikaku were allies, didn't mean that the Kasai could freeload. In return for allowing the remaining Kasai to stay there, Haruka had given her fealty to the leader of the Chikaku. This usually meant doing guard patrols and settling disputes before they got out of hand. Though, if war ever came, she would have no choice but to fight for the Chikaku. It was a price she was willing to pay for the others to live happy and healthy lives.

----

Akihiro tilted his head curiously, "Something wrong? The wind and I are perfectly fine." The boy replied with a genuine smile. He then turned to the other male who had spoken to him, "I go wherever the wind takes me. The wind took me here and I thought it would be a good chance to go for a swim."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 6:54 pm

"Sure!" Hikari responded, "I don't really have anything else to do today," she got in line beside Haruka as they started walking. Hikari didn't mind keeping her company, during this. After all, it was nice of Haruka to shoulder most of the responsibility, and coming along now and then was how Hikari tried to help.

-------------

Saburou had the face of sudden realization, "Oh! Well hey there Kaze clan guy!" That made it make more sense. Maybe. In any case, "Yeah, it is a good time to go swimming, hihihi~" With that, Saburou did a sort of flip backwards in the water and dived down.

-------------

Shintarou decided to take this chance to check for sure that the vendor was indeed armed. It only took him this one final glance to be sure, and then he turned and walked away, satisfied with the distraction. He thought to himself that perhaps this man was only armed to defend himself, and there was no reason to be so suspicious. But at the same time there was always a chance something was going to happen today. He decided he'd keep his guard up.

For now, he had to consider looking for his sister and Haruka. He's been worried the whole time he was gone that they might not be ok when he gets back. Flashbacks to 'that day' came to him and he just shook his head to try and keep them away. Kari would worry if he showed up all moody, wouldn't she?

-------------

Yuuki was sure now that this girl was up to no good, having used a power that, at the moment, appeared to be of the Chikaku clan. She caught up, and quickly stated, "Get off of him!" and to drive home her point, "You don't want me to have to ask twice," she got into a combat stance.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 8:51 pm

"Well, I guess we should go ahead and find the survivors, see what they have to  say," Kotowaza answered. "But we can't just go up to them and ask how their clan all got brutally massacred. Mainly because I don't know who they are or what they look like. We could ask the general earth guys. Oh, and the help! Always ask the help!"

He turned and looked down the road, searching for out of place people or anyone who may know anything.

Tom
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top