I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/eternal cross

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fate/eternal cross

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 5:37 pm

Despite her slovenly state of inebriation, Ingrid had a slight advantage over Shinji when it came to both being a master and perception. She was a proper magus/master and thus had the know how and ability to see servant stats, so when her eyes cast on the tall, white haired male, realization dawned on her. The realization quickly turned into a manic grin as she marched purposefully toward the servant and master duo.

Ingrid wasn't the only one who noticed the a pair of enemies. The tall boy furrowed his brow the moment he sensed another servant and tugged at his master's sleeve. "We should go," his voice was slow and drawn out that gave the impression that he was dim-witted.

This effort to avoid conflict proved futile as suddenly a loud and drunken voice boomed at the duo, "HEY! Looks like you, uh shit, HIC, just in time for the party. Hope you like the au de-fucking-whatevers we have planned for tonight. They paaaaack quite the punch."

The blonde cracked her knuckles for emphasis, her clearly insane grin never leaving her face.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 10 Mar 2014, 8:48 pm

"Matou..." Bazett knew about the Matou family. She knew about their name change, from Makiri. Though, she didn't really 'know' anything about them beyond rumors and speculation, and that they were important to the summoning of the holy grail, "Is there anything in particular we should be looking out for regarding the Matous?" 

She was still trying to push aside her own private wants, her private wish. There were things that only a magic wish granting machine could possibly help with and it seemed that she wasn't meant to obtain any part of hers at this rate. If the grail was truly corrupted as those servants said... then she'd have to give up on it all, and just move on.

----

"Oh, I see..." Shirou said, rubbing the back of his head. There was no way, she was acting too strange, "Um, is there something you wanted maybe?" he was so lost.

Illya sighed, "I know you aren't lying, but that's just too strange," she tried to think of where exactly their own team's assassin was. Or maybe it was Archer? No, she had been with Rin and the two of them had confronted another enemy servant alongside Saber. That was another thing though, how come none of the servants seem to be dying when they fight? Illya was certain that this was not the way the previous wars had gone. 

----

Shinji reared back, completely appalled by the girl's words and actions. So she was a master? And that cosplayer... was actually a servant! "Ack, Berserker, let go of me and get ready to fight! We're going to kill our first servant today!" he backed off a bit, to let Konoha be in the front. He was now taking a look at his surroundings and wondering if there was a place he could go to hide while they fought, since he wasn't particularly adept at combat himself.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 2:48 am

"Besides a creepy old man?" Rin added with a hint of disgust. "I'm not exactly sure what the Matous would be after." she aded with one eye-closed. "Whatever it is, it isn't going to be good." It's true that Rin didn't know what the Matou family was planning- or rather, more specifically, what Zouken had been planning. Rin knew that the truce wasn't going to last for very long because Sakura was on the other team. It was going to crumble but how fast was really the crucial question. How long will the cease fire last?

"Lunch." Tohka declared so that Shirou would stop pushing the sensitive subject. "Meatbuns, Shirou!" Tohka made the specific order while leaning forward to look at her Master's face. Tohka was getting PRETTY close to Shirou's face, almost close enough to bump noses and kiss. Yeah, when does that ever happen? It's not like Shirou is a girl magnet or anything.

"What's strange about it?" Touma was pretty clueless as to Ilya's thoughts. What was strange about an Assassin killing another Servant? His Master would have to tell her what was going on in that mind of hers if the conversation was actually going to go anywhere.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 12 Mar 2014, 11:41 pm

"Our special tonight is diced bishie; served with a side of fried pansy," said Deadpool, drawing his katana.

Was that seriously the best oneliner he could come up with?

If you think that was bad, you should see his Evil Dead fics...

Deadpool grinned at the servant in front of him. He didn't care that he was probably outmatched. He didn't care who he was fighting; or even about the grail. He was finally getting a chance to kick some ass; and he was going to make damned sure not to lose.

He turned to Ingrid.

"You take skinny one; I'll take tall, pale and handsome!" he said.

He then turned to face tall, pale and handsome. He then charged at the boy; preparing to swing his katana at him.

Lets gut this bishie before Spidey ditches us for those wizards again!

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 8:51 pm

Konoha looked between his master, the other servant and the other master. As soon as he noticed the ill intent from the enemy servants, he reacted quickly. He grabbed Shinji by the scruff of his shirt and hauled him up onto his shoulder before taking off running with his servant speed. It was still day time and in the middle of a relatively active street. They couldn't just have a fight there where people could see and besides his master was outclassed. The boy at least knew that much.

"Oh hell no! Get your chicken asses back here!" Ingrid yelled, "Come on, Deady, we can't let those limp dick assholes get away!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 16 Mar 2014, 6:01 pm

Bazett's hands turned into fists, "So even though there's no chance of a reward some people will keep fighting... very well. I think it would be prudent not to try and convince anyone on our side not to fight the others until we know what they plan," She was now thinking, what should she do? She may well have to do some investigating on her own. Hopefully her servant knew how to keep a low profile when it was necessary.

---

Shirou blinked for a moment before he realized how close Tohka was. He then nearly jumped backwards with how fast he retreated, "Uh, didn't we already have lunch...? Though I guess I could make you a snack," he let out a slightly nervous laugh. Well, if she was just hungry then he could accept that for now. 

Illya eyed Touma's face, "Have you even seen our Assassin? I don't doubt his abilities necessarily, but I do doubt that you'd have missed him if he showed up," 

---

"What the-" Shinji was suddenly being carried along by his servant, "Hey, put me down!" somewhere in the back of his mind he knew the true reason that his servant wanted to run, but this was just too much for him. The speed at which they were running was making him almost feel sick.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 9:53 pm

Rin nodded in agreement to Bazzet's plan. It would probably be more trouble to get that Ingrid girl and Luvia on their 'side' with the truce. Then it would just lead into a spiraling arguement that would get no one... anywhere. "You're right, unfortunately." Rin knew that this war... was going to be a HARD trip.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 23 Mar 2014, 11:02 pm

"Hey! I wanted a fight scene, not a chase scene!" yelled Deadpool, as he ran after Konoha.

He considered pulling out his gun and firing at them; but decided against it. There was a good chance that one of his stray bullets would hit a random civilian. Besides, if he did hit Shinji; the fight would be over too quickly. He wanted to take his time to enjoy this.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 7:36 am

Konoha ignored his master's commands as he continued to run. He didn't stop until he was sure he was in an isolated area. It wasn't until then that he unceremoniously dropped his ill tempered master onto the ground then faced the enemy servant. He didn't quite realize that he put things back into their favor as the enemy Assassin had left their master behind thus giving them substantial time before she caught back up with them.

Really, the only thing on Konoha's mind was protecting his master and everyone else in the city. He silently regarded Deadpool, not making a move to attack or anything. He was probably waiting for the other servant to make the first move.

---

Meanwhile, several blocks away, a drunken blond bent over and panted, after running after her servant, "This... is... bullshit. Fuuuuuuuuck, I need to invest in a goddamn car or something. Or learn hax teleporting magic, is that even a thing? That needs to be a thing."

A woman walked by giving Ingrid a strange look as the girl kept talking to herself like a goddamn lunatic. Her response was to obscenely gesture at the poor confused woman, "Who the fuck are you looking at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 08 May 2014, 1:09 pm

When Shinji was unceremoniously dropped upon the ground, he covered his mouth in his hands, but just barely managed to not actually puke. Forcing himself to stand, he looked at the two servants facing each other down. Gggghhhk, separating their servant from his master was stupid! She looked like an easy enough target, we could have just...

He sighed, took a deep breath, and tried to return to his smug look, though failing somewhat miserably as he only looked rather ridiculous, "Fine, it's not a big deal. My servant can't actually lose to other servants after all, he's a berserker! And what even are you supposed to be, huh? The clown class?" He laughed, a bit of confidence returning now that he was looking down on his opponent. Yeah, that's right, his servant was unstoppable! Or at least, that's what he was promised.

Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 08 May 2014, 1:24 pm

"I think you've got me confused with that guy from DC," said Deadpool, getting into a fighting stance. "But if you give me a pencil, and I'll show you a nice magic trick,"

Here it is, the best oneliner we could come up with.

Shush you. The oneliners have just begun. I've got loads of stuff to say about Mr. Tall Pale and Bishie here.

Whatever, just start the fight already!

Deadpool then rushed Konoha, swinging his katana at his throat.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Thu 22 May 2014, 2:32 am

Konoha didn't respond to either his master or the servant challenging him. Instead, he bent his knees as the ground under his feet cracked. He moved quickly out the way of Deadpool's sword. Every sense was on high alert.

Without hesitation, his fist clenched into a ball and he charged at Deadpool, ready to give him a good punch in the face.

---

Shiho looked up at the tree line and at the moon above letting out a drawn out sigh. It was a few minutes before the suggested meeting time and she and her Master had been out there for over thirty minutes. Honestly, it was a little exasperating how punctual he had insisted on being. She puffed out hr cheek in annoyance. It was as if he didn't understand the concept of fashionably late. 

"You made me miss the documentary on the most gruesome serial killers in history," She accused, side glancing at him with narrowed eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top