I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Fate/eternal cross

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Fate/eternal cross

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:51 pm

"What kind of bar discriminates against people wearing masks and carrying large amounts of weapons?" said Deadpool. "Don't they know that's called profiling?"

This was the third bar they'd been kicked out of that night. He was starting to think the people in this town had a problem with spandex. Or maybe it was the bar fights he'd started to liven up the place. Or maybe it was that time he'd insulted that bartender's mother. It was a mystery.

He turned to his sidekick master.

"So, now what? Kidnap the Shirley Emily and have him cook us some chimichangas?"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 1:28 am

"Intresting, that's one way of putting it," Shiho knew exactly who he was referring to. It seems she wasn't the only one bothered by the Matous, "How can you stand being under the same roof as him? Every time I see that smug face of his, I want to beat him within an inch of his life."

Maybe it was the lighting, but her face seemed to take a much darker look than before. It would send a chill down any normal man's spine.

-----

"Well, you can suck my cock!" Ingrid yelled at the man who had just threw them out, flipping him her middle finger. "Man, Assassin, they don't appreciate the things we do for their bars. That fight was a favor! It was such a drag in there. Tch, unappreciative Japanese businessmen. They don't know how to have a good time."

She then shrugged, "Whatever, let's go get Emily then. Maybe we can talk her and Toesucker into a game of strip poker."

---

Arika once again held up her shield. She was still unwilling to go on the offensive. It nagged at her. This having to fight others, take their lives for a sake of a single wish. "Just because we have someone to protect... keh," She tried to hold on while the sword smacked against her shield, "Doesn't mean we have to fight each other!" It seemed like she was saying it more to herself than to Tohka.

Crash.

"Ah!" The sword unexpectedly broke through the shield. The sheer power in it sent Arika back, slamming against a wall. While something like that barely phased her, it was sure to send a shock of pain to her Master.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sat 08 Jun 2013, 1:40 am

Mai's intent was to slash straight into Shirou, kill him and end it. Did that happen as planned? No, no it didn't. The pain circulating through Arika hit Mai just as hard. Since Servants are immensely powerful and Tohka, being Saber, packed a punch, it was enough to hamper her. "Aagh!" she yelped and nearly lost her footing. One step, two, she regained balance. "Gh, work on dodging, Lancer!" she said in a off-hand remark. Though she dropped her sword as she grabbed at her side. Wait, no, that leaves her open to Shirou.

Tohka brought the sword down straight at Arika's head. The intent was to slash through her, end this and be done with it. But what Arika was saying. In life, she never killed maliciously. It was always others that wanted to kill her. Did she have it in her to kill Lancer? To kill her enemy? And further more, what just happened? When Arika was hit into the wall, her Master received pain. That means if Arika dies the Master does too.

That means if Tohka is hurt, Shirou will be hurt.

Those thoughts pushed her sword away from Arika's head as if it were protecting the brown-haired girl. "Then what do we do, Lancer?" she took a step back with her sword off to the side.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 09 Jun 2013, 7:41 pm

Shirou raised an eyebrow. Did this master take damage when their servant was hurt? That was very peculiar. Was this true for all servants? Why didn't Saber tell him about it?

While he thought this, he took a glance at Tohka, "Huh? Are we done fighting?" Shirou still had adrenaline pumping, and his circuits were burning his whole body, but he would be more than happy to call an end to it all if they did.

--------------

It was now Alibaba's turn to shiver at Shiho's face. Somehow he knew she meant it literally, "Well, we can't, ah, judge him without knowing him, right?" Though he said that, he was actually quite aware that he didn't treat his sister properly, "But, I definitely wouldn't let my guard down around him," He kind of wanted to tell someone about his suspicions, but he didn't know what to say.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 4:58 am

Arika had lifted her element, ready to block again. However, the blade never struck down. Instead, Tohka's sword had been put away and Arika moved her lance away in kind. 

"I don't know..." Arika admitted for a moment, almost downcast. But Arika being Arika, that didn't last long as she looked up at Tohka brightly, "But I know we can think of something! I don't know about my master, but I don't really want the grail. Not at that price..."

"Oh, that doesn't mean I'm going to let myself get defeated either!" She sent a glance towards Mai, "There's too much at stake."

----

"I think it's perfectly fine to judge this book by it's cover," Shiho huffed. There was no way she was going to get convinced that he was anything but a disgusting pig, "Though, if you want, I have ways of prying into his mind just to be sure~♥"

The girl said this in an all too pleasant tone, as if she couldn't contain her delight at the prospect of digging out Shinji's deepest, darkest secrets. Guys like him always made the best targets for black mail.

Of course, Shiho hadn't mentioned her psychometry to any of her teammates. Not that she forgot, she just felt that she could trust Alibaba with this information. There was something about him that reminded her a bit of Minamoto. Besides, making alliances would be important, even within the team. Aligning herself with the strongest servant class was only common sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 2:16 pm

"Not at that price?" Mai as dumbfounded at her Servant's words. The Grail required Servants to be sacrificed in order to open the way to the Root, to open the way for the wish. If Lancer said that. That stomped on her own dreams. "I can't accept that, Lancer." Mai stared at her. "If you say that..." all she had prepared for would be for absolutely nothing. There would be no victory, no Holy Grail, and no wish. "If you say that, Lancer. Then..." she raised her hand to use a Command Seal.

She didn't WANT to do it but the way Arika had talked was there any other way?

Then she realized. Using the Command Seal, forcing someone to do her bidding. That girl was even younger than her. She would look up at her with a pain expression as she would try to resist. "Dammit." she scoffed and shook her head. "If you say that, you're better off with a different Master. I won't accept that contradiction. You either fight and kill or you don't fight at all." her previous will to fight had been completely shattered. She stabbed the sword into the ground.

Tohka looked at the small display by Mai then looked at Arika. "I can't say that I... don't want the wish." she looked back at Shirou to gather the resolve to continue speaking. "BUT there's nothing saying we can't work together. Even if we're on different teams, I'm sure we can find some way to make it work." her smile was so innocent and naive, you could call it a reflection of Arika's own.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 14 Jun 2013, 4:52 pm

Shirou was very surprised. The way Kotomine and Rin had gone on, you'd think all the other masters were completely evil. He let out a deep breath, in realization that the other servant and master had both stopped fighting. He counted this as lucky because he'd hate to hurt anyone, let alone a girl. On top of the fact he was sure he was about to get burnt.

"Saber's right. We could always work together to get the wish, right?" Rather than innocence, while there was naivety, he was aware that things wouldn't necessarily be so easy. But it couldn't hurt to try, right? Maybe his teammates would be understanding, or something. ...Well, they'd figure something out if they all thought about it.

-------

Alibaba sweat-dropped, "Uh, what do you mean prying into his mind?" he wasn't really sure what she meant, but that expression and tone kind of weirded him out. He wasn't sure what to expect from Archer, but at least she seemed friendly towards him.

Simply David
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 15 Jun 2013, 7:57 pm

"It's easy for you to call that a contradiction, Master," Arika's smile never faltered, but if you looked closely enough, you would still see the faint pain in her eyes, "You've never had to fight your best friend. You've never had to see another friend die. But you're right, it's safer for you to have a different servant." 

Arika was about to agree. To agree with the alliance. Especially if it meant keeping Mai safe without needing to fight. But... things would never turn out that easy for Arika.

She caught it, in the corner of her eye. She wasted no time charging toward her Master and Shirou, ramming into both and flying them out of the way of the oncoming explosion. She then set Shirou down and carried Mai bridal style. "Sorry," She muttered to Tohka, before flying off with Mai in her arms.

----

"I missed," Kuro clicked her tongue in disappointment. The dark skinned girl raised her bow and tried to aim at the servant and master again as they got away, but they were too fast to get a good aim. 

----

"Promise to keep this to yourself," Shiho said, making it clear that was she was about to reveal would be a secret between them, "I'm a psychometer. I can read things by touching them. I can easily find out anything you want to know about that despicable master simply by touching him. Though, I'd hate to dirty my hands by touching someone like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sun 16 Jun 2013, 3:29 pm

"Shut up. You love to make assumptions, DON'T you?" now Arika pressed the wrong buttons at the wrong time. "Why the hell do you think I want a WISH to begin with?" then all of a sudden an arrow had been shot from an unknown position. 

"W-wha?" Tohka brought up a hand to protect herself from the dust of the explosion caused by the Broken Phantasm. "Wait a second, come back!" Saber looked to Shirou then back up at the sky. Tohka took a few steps forward, crouched down then leaped high into the air to give chase.

"WAIT, Saber!" Rin called out at just the right time. 

"Huh?"

"Stay together!" Rin's voice was oddly demanding. Her frustration against Tohka and the fear for Shirou's safety was obvious. "Emiya-kun, are you alright? What... happened here?" she looked at Tohka then to Shirou one last time.

"I'm sorry but I have to go after them!" you could say that Tohka was like a cat. There was a glimmer of hope that they would forge an alliance so that's one less person to fight and kill. If anything, she was willing to do what it took to avoid another Grail War like the last one. Shirou's safety was important. It was very important but you didn't get an opportunity like this everyday. "I'm sorry!" afterward she leaped into the air to give chase.

==========================================

"Tch." the two were now in the air. Arika, the Servant Lancer, carrying her. "Do whatever you want, dumbass. I'll find some way to break the contract so you can go find a suitable Master." her teeth ground so hard you could hear them grate.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Mon 17 Jun 2013, 12:11 pm

Shirou was suddenly pushed aside, saved from an arrow that suddenly exploded. Lancer looked at him, and Saber, then ran off. No, that's not right, she was still flying. It all happened so fast he couldn't keep up.

Then Rin showed up, and Saber chased after Lancer, "Oi, Saber!" Shirou tried to stop her but he was too slow, "Damn..." he looked at Rin, and shook his head in response, "Lancer showed up, and fought with Saber, but then we started talking..." he wasn't sure how to tell Rin what the subject was. He looked for the source of the arrow and realized it was Archer of Red, Rin's own servant. She was holding some kind of bow, so it had to be her. What was she thinking? He and Saber might have been caught in that explosion, weren't they allies?! "Rin, why did Archer shoot at us?" he wasn't accusing her, but since he sounded angry she might think he was.

--------

Alibaba's eyes widened, "You... can do that?" Suddenly he remembered what kind of war he was in. There's all kinds of things people should be able to do, this shouldn't be surprising him. He smiled and joked, "Yeah, I really wouldn't want to touch him either, haha," his expression got a bit more serious as he continued, "But, maybe that's a good idea. Being able to know what happened... might help me understand my own master more," he still didn't get what was going on, but maybe if he did then things would be easier, and he could better protect his master.

Simply David
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 1:13 am

The sun was rising.

The birds were chriping.

And a certain blonde ruffian continued to lie in her bed. Not that she was sleeping. Oh how she wished she could just sleep this throbbing headache off. No, she laid there with her eyes tightly shut and a blanket covering her head. The sun, the sounds, everything just made it hurt. She was just going to lie in bed until this torture ended. Assuming people would actually let her.

---

Meanwhile, in the entrance of the house, Luvia had once again barged in unannounced. She had refused the invitation of staying in Shirou's home. Despite her affections for him, she would just simply not stay in a commoners home. Though, having a mansion built right across the street made the distance only minor. 

"Oh Shero~, I have returned~" She called out into the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 6:28 pm

Day 2 - More fun in the Holy Grail War

"Mmmmmmmmmmgh." Rin was the first to wake up this morning. Since she beat Shirou to the punch there was no breakfast. Rin would have made breakfast herself but she really wasn't awake yet. Her mind was wandering in between the border of the waking world and the realm of sleep. Then a person she didn't want to see ... in the middle of the morning. Luvia. Yes, it was Luvia. 

"..." Rin walked slowly down the hall, almost like she was one of the undead. Rin reached up to pinch Luvia's cheek to see if it was the real deal.

================================

As Rin went about her morning escapades, Touma had been sleeping in the living room, on the sofa with a blanket over him. Tohka had been sleeping in the room opposite of Shirou's just in case she needed to protect him in the middle of the night. "Mmmm..." the Servant Saber was still in bed, thinking about eating Shirou's breakfast. It was heaven the previous morning and surely it would be heaven this one.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 21 Jun 2013, 6:49 pm

"TIME TO WAKE UP, SUNSHINE!" yelled Deadpool standing right next to his master as he did so.

"It's time to force Heroboy to go make us some breakfast!" he said. "Ah, heroboy...someone should totally do a crossover with me and freakazoid at some point... anyway, breakfast time!"

--

Ryoma raised an eyebrow as Rin pinched Luvia's cheek. The situation seemed odd enough that he wasn't even sure it was actually happening. He had not pegged Rin as someone that pinched cheeks. Perhapse she and his master had a closer relationship than he had thought?

"Should I give you two some private time?" he asked.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 23 Jun 2013, 8:23 pm

Shirou opened his eyes, and looked up at the light shining in through the window. Ah... he had fallen asleep in the shed again. That's no good, what if Saber had come looking for him? Or if any of his guests had come looking for him. How irresponsible...

Actually, what time was it? He wondered how it was he could have been having a nightmare like he had been having and not wake up when he's supposed to. What was he dreaming of anyway... there was purple light... he shook his head, deciding it didn't matter anyway. He stood up, and dusted himself off a bit.

Stepping out of the shed, he made his way to the house. He'd better get to making breakfast. Sleeping in may only be natural with the kind of things happening lately, but it wasn't something he should be letting himself do.

He made his way into the house, having just missed hearing Luvia shout something. He then walked towards the kitchen.

-------

Illya's still asleep. Though where she was sleeping might seem odd if someone were to find her, since she was currently spread across Shirou's futon in his room.

-------

Bazett woke up after hearing a loud shout from the front room. Was this to be her whole grail war? People being loud and obnoxious and bothering her? Well whatever, she was awake now and that was a good thing. She stretched and looked over to the small boy sleeping near her. Her servant Lancer was quite odd, but she knew he was strong. She sighed and stood up, before making her way to the dining room. She needed a drink of water or something.

Simply David
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave on Sun 23 Jun 2013, 9:09 pm

A raven crowed to greet the sunrise. It was pretending to be as innocuous as possible, but... it had seen much last night. It hoped it had seen enough. It was, after all, very interested in watching, waiting, and learning.

With another caw, it took off towards home.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:19 am

Ingrid let out a low, guttural growl as she peeked her head out of her blanket. There was no way she was getting out of bed this early. Not with this headache. Not even for Emily's food. She then burrowed back under the covers and flopped over on her side, facing away from Deadpool.

But that wasn't meant to be as a certain commotion stirred up and caused the girl's head to throb even more. Oh no. She was not dealing with this shit. With that in mind, she flung the covers off herself and stomped towards the door.

----

"W-what are you doing?!" Luvia demanded completely flabbergasted by Tohsaka's actions. She swatted at the hand pinching her cheek, "Unhand me this instant!" 

Luvia was beyond disgraced and further more Rider had the gall to say that. "Private time? No, I would like you to get this barbarian away fro-!"

She didn't get to finish her command as a voice from down the hall yelled quite aggressively at the two, "Quit your kinky flirting and shut the fuck up. People are trying to sleep!" The door then slammed with Ingrid going back to her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 1:23 pm

Oh.

Right.

It was very real. Luvia actually had a mansion built on the other side of the street. She had ACTUALLY came over to Shirou's house this morning. If Rin wasn't half-awake she'd go on a tirade about how much she didn't want her here. Wait, since she WAS half-awake, why didn't she do it anyway?

"Gggggggggggghhhhhh." Rin's groan sounded like the cry of a zombie. In a language that no one could understand, she said something about Luvia. "I need to eat breakfast... now." she turned away from Luvia to start her stumbling journey back to the living room and kitchen.

As the Tohsaka magus walked her way through the living room, Berserker had woken up. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!" he yawned though he placed his hand in front of his mouth to catch it. "Morning already? Alright." he then stood up.

Really, Day 2 of the Holy Grail War? 

We got off lucky last night. Who knows what'll happen tonight? W-wait, no, don't think about it. My luck is kind of...

"Ahhhh... tch." Touma scratched his head. "Huh, wonder where Ilya is..." after that he looked around the room with tired eyes.

========================================

"Shirouuuu." Tohka opened up Shirou's room with a light push. "It's time for breakfaaaaast. Shiiirouuuuuuu." this girl was hungry and she needed food. "Shiiiirr-OOOOOOH!" Tohka then slipped on the floor, fell straight forward and across the futon onto the sleeping Ilya.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 12:31 pm

Bazett had already made it to the kitchen by the time Rin made it there, and simply gave her a slight wave with a glass of water to her mouth.

Shirou stopped in his tracks at the shouting that was going on this early in the morning. That had been Luvia, followed by Ingrid. But Luvia wasn't staying at his house, right? No, she was staying at the newly built mansion across the street. He narrowed his eyes at the memory of when he found out she had built that for fun.

Ingrid had said something weird but he ignored it, and having finished his thoughts he decided that he should just go ahead and start work on making breakfast.

He walked towards the kitchen from a different direction than Rin, meeting her at the doorway in.

--------------

"WAAAAH" Illya was awoken rather rudely and suddenly, and shouted out in pain at the sudden person falling on her, "Wh-wh-what are you thinking just suddenly jumping on me like that?!" Illya quickly tried to crawl her way out from underneath, but to no avail.

She took a closer look at the person on top of her and realized it wasn't Shirou. It was Saber, "Oh, it's Saber," She was a little disappointed but she didn't say so. Instead she gathered in her emotions and decided that she wouldn't show anything except indignation at being jumped upon, "Get off of me," She puffed up her cheeks at the other girl.

Simply David
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 26 Jun 2013, 8:39 am

Goku, meanwhile, was already in the kitchen with Bazett. He was sitting at the table, as if waiting for someone to prepare the food.

"When's breakfast?" he asked, somewhat impatiently.

--

Ryoma, meanwhile, decided to leave Luvia to her own devices; and headed towards the kitchen.

--

Deadpool; in rare moment of wisdom; decided not to push his luck by attempting to wake up his master again.

Instead, he decided to look for Shirou; and see if he could get him to make some chimichangas.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Thu 27 Jun 2013, 8:17 pm

Emiya Residence

"Ahhhh... u-uh... Ilya?" Tohka, in all of her drowziness, didn't realized that Shirou didn't come to his room last night. Instead he was greeted by his self proclaimed 'sister' Illyasviel. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to trip. It was an accident, promise." she said the apology as she stood to her feet. "Wait, uh, where's Shirou?" Tohka still had no clue that Shirou practiced magic every night in the shed so she was still 'off' on that front. 

Instead of staying in the room, Tohka opted to leave to search for the chef Shirou. His food was fantastic to the point it was like CHRISTMAS everytime she got a chance to eat it. "Shirou!" the glutton girl arrived in the kitchen to see that Shirou was in the doorway. 

"Good morning, Emiya-kun." Rin's hair was so unkempt it was like a weeping-willow tree. Her eyes were devoid of all life. Her skin pale, her pajamas were wrinkled and unkempt. "Prepare breakfast... please." 

Touma said absolutely nothing. He just watched the morning precedings without so much as blinking.

=========================================

Shuya's Residence

Memories that belonged to him and him alone. A power that belonged to him and him alone. That is what drove Shuya to fight in the Holy Grail War. That single answer.

What answer?

The boy now stood there on his front lawn. He waited for 'her' to come back to him. She went scouting last night so where was she when he needed her in the morning?

=========================================

Samuel Kennedy - Shinto - Hotel

The Holy Grail War. The battle of magi accompanied by Heroic Spirits in the vessels of Servants. That wasn’t the problem with Samuel. The problem was that he was a politician from the United States that found out about the war during his time in Japan. His desire for change spoke to the Greater Grail and therefore, it granted him the power of the Command Seal along with the opportunity to change the world into a better place. 

The summoning ritual occurred the night of the first day. It was the second day of the Holy Grail War so Samuel is a bit late to the party. 

“It’s a splendid view, isn’t it, Senator?” good ol’ Uncle Sam spoke to his Servant, Rider, while looking down at the town of Shinto from the balcony of his expensive hotel. “One day I’ll be able to guide these people on the right path. the road of the free, the brave.” the way he talked it was like the dream was right there in front of him. All he had to do was take it into his own hands.

The grail was as good as his is what he thought. “With your help, it’s no longer a dream! Hahahaha.” he laughed a good laugh while he leaned on the railing overlooking the streets below.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 29 Jun 2013, 1:09 am

"Hmph, uncivilized ruffian," Luvia scoffed, rubbing her sore cheek. She walked out of the entrance and into the dining area. She was mildly annoyed at the mornings events. And here she was planning to have a nice time with Shero. Ah, if only it was just the two of them. She would whisk him away to her mansion and she'd put him in a butler outfit. Oh how the thought made her heart flutter.

Her thoughts were to be interrupted rather abruptly when she heard the door behind her open and close. She turned to face the sudden intruder and she paused. A girl with violet hair stood near the entryway. Her eyes were narrowed slightly, as if annoyed but finding it hard to voice her annoyance. 

"...Senpai?" Her soft voice called out for the owner of the house. Clearly wanting some explanation.

----

In another room, Kuroi slept soundly, cuddling her body against a body pillow. "Ehehe..." She laughed lightly in her sleep, "Don't worry Onii-chan~ Just let me handle it~" There was drool dripping out of the side of her mouth. It was definite that no one would even want to know what the girl was dreaming about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Sun 30 Jun 2013, 2:42 pm

Illya stood up from her spot on the floor and stretched. Saber had left the room so she decided that for now it was just time to get up. Looking around, she realized that not only was it morning, but... did Shirou never come back? Saber seemed to have been looking for him actually. She shrugged before heading to the restroom. She needed to fix up her hair and clothes a bit.

What had happened last night exactly? She had gone to Shirou's room, looking for him. When he wasn't there she decided to play a trick on him by laying in his bed and acting like she was waiting for him. However she had carelessly fallen asleep while waiting. Well, she wouldn't let him get away with letting her trick fail so badly. She'll be sure to get Shirou another way at some point today.

-------

"Just be patient," Bazett said to Goku, as she walked back in the kitchen. She silently wished that Emiya had coffee, since Bazett felt like this may turn into a long day.

Shirou responded to Rin, "Good morning, Tohsaka-san," Though he was a bit taken aback by how she was acting in the morning. Just... how many sides to Tohsaka are there? He was finding out over the past couple days that she was a much different person than he had always believed when going to school.

He heard the front door open and wondered who was coming or going this time, without so much as even a word or request for entrance. He wondered how long he'd have to have his house treated like this. However this thought didn't last long, as he managed to hear the quiet word, 'senpai', and his heart and brain both froze all at once.

Sakura. Oh no. What was she going to say? What should he say to her? Suddenly his heart was beating fast and he was worried. Wasn't the grail war supposed to be secret? Wasn't she just an innocent bystander? This was so careless of him, not realizing that she'd be coming in the morning, obviously. It was just good luck yesterday that she hadn't shown up during anything weird.

His body began working again and he started running to the front of the house. However he managed to turn a corner wrong and slipped before falling all the way to his back. He landed right in front of Luvia and Sakura, "Owowow..."

Simply David
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Mon 01 Jul 2013, 11:23 pm

“The free and the brave, huh?” The Senator (and he refused to be called anything but, namby pamby Grail be damned) pushed his glasses up his nose. “Y’know, I like you Sam. You take what you want, using whatever methods you see fit. You don’t see that too often anymore. Now it’s all ‘court order this’, and ‘red tape bullshit that’.” The Senator waved his hands emphatically. “No one has the balls to stand up and do what’s right anymore. They just hide like pansies behind their lawyers, proxy soldiers. That’s what’s wrong with this country right now...”

The large, imposing Colorado Senator turned and looked directly at his partner. “But you and I, we can fix that. We can make America great again. Make the world great again. Every man can be free to fight his own wars, like it should be. No more bureaucratic nonsense or bullshit power struggles. We can bring power back where it belongs.” He curled his fist tightly. “The hands of the people.”

The veins in his arm shone prominently, bulging like they were ready to burst. The Senator wasn’t bullshitting. To him, this dream was just as important as life and death, and he could only hope Sam saw it the same way.
KSPAM
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 11:08 am

At that point, Deadpool arrived in the kitchen.

"Alright, where's the walking-chick-magnet? I need to consume some chimichangas as quickly as possible!" he said.

"Be quiet, idiot! You'll make the situation outside even worse!" said Ryoma.

"Oh, look who finally got dialogue!" said Deadpool. "Shame you still seem to be lacking any personality!"

"You have something to say, Mr. Red Spandex?" said Ryoma.

"Yeah! You're just a lame version of Kamina! Cept Kamina doesn't angst so much!" said Deadpool.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," said Ryoma, before he suddenly gave Deadpool a rather disturbing grin. "But if you want a fight, come get some!"

"Bought time I got a fight scene!" said Deadpool.

Goku watched the two servants preparing to duke it out in Shirou's kitchen. However, he quickly got bored with that, and began to seach Shirou's pantry to see if he had some cereal or something.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:38 pm

“That’s exactly it. That’s exactly the dream that the people have lost sight of!” when he heard his Servant-- no, his friend’s speech, it fired up his old soul. The idea of fighting battles for what people believe in. Fighting, climbing their way to the top. Overcoming adversity and despair, coming out bathed in the blood of those that opposed that dream.

That is exactly what he is doing in the Holy Grail War. Fighting for the true name of lost democracy that has been corroded ever since the turn of the era. “Senator.” Samuel offered a hand to the imposing Servant. “Let’s solidify our partnership once and for all. Put’er there!”

=====================================

"Good...?" Rin raised a brow when Shirou said that. Instead of pursuing any meaningful conversation she hovered on over to the kitchen to get something to drink. She started to heat up some water to prepare some tea. It was amazing how she could do this while still wandering the realms of sleep.

"Shirou, Shirou!" Tohka didn't stop on her tirade to get Shirou to prepare breakfast but, at some point, that familiar face entered the room. Sakura?

Memories rushed back from the previous Grail War. A deep pain from the past took hold of Tohka for that single minute.

"S-sakura?" she muttered her name. So she was alive? Her former Master's plight wasn't useless? That was fine, wasn't it? If she was alive then it was alright.

Kariya...

Wait, no, Tohka couldn't do that. She had to smile. How long ago was that? Ten years. Ten long years since the original Grail War. It was best to move on for now, to smile until the opportunity presented itself to talk about it.
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 02 Jul 2013, 11:39 pm

Hell was breaking loose and Luvia could feel the beginnings of a head ache. She glanced at the girl. Who was she? A friend of Shirou's? Seemed most likely. In that case, Luvia and Rin would most likely need to have a talk with him about friends coming over. 

That's when Luvia caught it. The girl's eyes widening, looking past Luvia at something, someone, behind her. She turned.

Tohka.

She looked back at the new girl. All signs of surprise had vanished. Did she just imagine it? 

However, her thoughts weren't allowed to linger as Shirou made a most graceful appearance by acquainting his body with the floor, "She-!" 

"Are you okay, Senpai?" The violet haired girl interrupted Luvia, going to Shirou's side to help him up. 

Luvia stepped back. It was one thing when it was Rin. She could easily take off her mask around Rin. But this was a stranger. She had appearances to keep up after all. So instead, she turned from the two and made her way into the kitchen...

...only to be met with her Servant and Ingrid's about to start a fight. No, this wouldn't do at all. 

She quickly stepped between them, "My, can you not start a fight now?" She turned on Ryoma, "I will not have my servant acting like some uncivilized punk. Especially when someone not involved in the war is under this very roof." She said the last part in a lower tone, just so she wouldn't get over heard by that someone, "I'm sure you both are quite aware of what would happen to her if she saw you fighting, yes?"

----

Meanwhile, Ingrid had finally dragged herself out of bed. Her head was still throbbing, but after scouring Emily's medicine cabinet, she felt a little bit better. As she passed the entrance, she saw Saber, Shirou, and a new girl she had never seen before. She raised her eyebrow for a second before continuing into the dining area. "Yo guys, who's the girl with the massive cow tits out front? Is that where we're getting our milk this morning?"

Now unlike Luvia who had spoke in a soft and low tone, Ingrid had said this loud enough for the occupants of the entrance to hear. This caused Sakura to flush as she instinctively covered her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave on Wed 03 Jul 2013, 1:01 am

The raven flew into Shuya's yard, landing by his side. Within moments, it shifted into a hideous mound of flesh, and then into what appeared to be a smiling nun, wearing an upside-down cross necklace on her chest. "There was a minor confrontation between the Red Saber and the Black Lancer. Otherwise, I didn't notice any abnormal activity. As predicted, the first night was quiet..."
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Thu 04 Jul 2013, 12:51 pm

"A-ah, yeah, I'm fine, Sakura-chan," Shirou quickly stood up, and rubbed his sore spots. After a moment he looked at Sakura like he was trying to say something but then Ingrid ... did what Ingrid does, and Shirou blushed so hard you'd think his face would melt off.

This was when Illya peeked around the corner, sly grin on her face. While that Ingrid was still surprisingly unrefined, it sure seemed to be bothering Shirou and that girl. She wondered what kind of relationship her onii-chan had with such a cute girl that visited his house without notice. She decided to let the situation escalate before going any further.

Simply David
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 10:52 pm

As Luvia mentioned the possibility of an innocent girl being endangered by their actions; Ryoma and Deadpool seemed to settle down considerably.

Ryoma took a step back; and sighed. He was not about to endanger an innocent girl for the sake of punching out a smug bastard like Deadpool.

Deadpool, meanwhile, put away the grenade he'd been preparing to throw at Ryoma.

"Fine! But mark my words; we shall have a rematch somewhere away from prying eyes!" said Deadpool, before realizing what he'd said. "Goddamn it, can't this guy type anything without it sounding like an innuendo?"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KSPAM on Sat 06 Jul 2013, 6:24 pm

The Senator grinned. “Gladly.” He grasped Sam’s hand, and shook it firmly before embracing him in the most patriotic bro-hug ever. “Y’know, back where I came from, you would’ve made a great running mate.”
KSPAM
KSPAM
Kid Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next