I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Mega City

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mega City

Post by Simply David on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 1:14 pm

Jessica was suspicious, but she, at this point, still didn't realize just what kind of trouble Atalanta had been getting into while she was gone. So, suspicious and confused.

"Well, fine, alright," she lifted the unconscious girl with a slight grunt, carrying her over her shoulder. She didn't seem to have much trouble holding them, "Where to then?"

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mega City

Post by Tom on Mon 21 Jul 2014, 3:47 pm

Aron thought for a second. Then he spotted a metal dinner trolly. He went over to a table and snatched a tablecloth and said "cram her into that, we'll throw this over and we can go to mine." Mega City had above and below ground metro systems. The nearest station was only a few hundred metres away but it was above ground and more packed on major days like this where everyone wanted to see what was going on - the trolley would be a pain.

Fortunately there was an underground station near that but it was in the middle of the sector and would take more effort to get through the crowd. This would be the best option, Aron thought, as they were less likely to be questioned whilst walking and more likely on the overground metro.

"I live next to an above and below ground station, once we get off the subway it'll be easy."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5774249/1/

"...his brain was much larger and developed because he was a male bear, and thus far superior to a female of any race."
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top