Log in

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Crossover Cruise

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Fri 13 Jun 2014, 6:53 pm

One minute Rose was gonna open her mouth to let known the depths of her current irritation with Ryoko (even though it was entirely her own fault for being so shit gauging what and what not to say), when she found herself to be forcefully pulled into a hug with Ryoko and Armstrong. The blonde instantly stiffened, her eyes going wide. She hadn't been hugged like this.. well since her mom died. An event she used to loath with every fiber of her being. 

Rose cleared her throat awkwardly, "Well, if you must insist so, I will try to be more socially adept when dealing with her."

"Since that's settled, lets get a move on before someone finds us!" Vyse announced, looking around at all his new allies. He then scrunched his eyebrows and frowned, "Hey, where'd that grey looking guy go?"

"Oh, goddamnit," Rose muttered. She would have facepalmed if she wasn't currently constrained by a muscle-bound gentleman.

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6159
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 17 Jun 2014, 5:09 pm

Before Ryuko could reply, she was suddenly dragged into a bear hug with the other girl. This was most definitely the last thing she expected; and it was kind of embarrassing.

"Hey! Put me down! What are you doing?" she demanded.

It was at that point that Vyse mentioned that one of the group was missing. She wasn't sure at what point he'd left; but it seemed the grey-skinned boy with horns was missing.

"What kind of idiot wanders off alone to explore an island filled with enemies?" she said.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5214
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Sat 28 Jun 2014, 1:27 pm

Armstrong put the two ladies down, "Ah, I suppose we are indeed missing one of our numbers," He put his hand over his eyes like a visor as he surveyed the area, but there was really no sign of him. Curses! Armstrong thought, I must really pay more attention to those around me!


Soul shook his head, having already gotten a bad impression of the grey guy, "Well, he clearly has his own plans, even though the rest of us decided to stay together," He gave the sun a final glance, just to make sure one last time, before walking down the road again, "How about we get a move on? If we can find some civilization maybe we can ask directions to the next world," Soul was joking of course, punctuated by his incredibly toothy smile as he looked at the rest of them. He needed to act more cool now that he has a grasp on the situation, and that's exactly what he was going to do.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5141
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Tue 01 Jul 2014, 12:08 am

[GM Post]

As Eridan walks along, a branch cracks under the weight of someone who isn't Eridan. Shuriken come flying out at him from the same direction the sound was made!

With the others, nothing in particular happens as you walk towards your destination.
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3240
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 01 Jul 2014, 12:36 am

As Eridan heard the sound of a tree branch snapping; he quickly turned around and fired his laser gun in the direction of the sound. His gun blew the nearest tree to smithereens; as well as several trees that happened to be behind it.


He stared at the destruction he'd just wrought for a moment, before he continued walking. He must have heard a wild animal or something.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5214
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Tue 01 Jul 2014, 12:57 am

[GM Post]

The Main Group

You hear a large explosion in the distance, and large smoke can be seen rising into the sky if you bother to get a good look.

With Eridan

In the shadows opposite of where Eridan fired, a man in dark clothes thinks to himself, observing the destruction. Such destructive power... I was right to set up a decoy. Should I try to take him out now, or speak with him first? Decisions, decisions...
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3240
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 06 Jul 2014, 11:57 pm

Vyse was about to agree with Soul's suggestion to keep moving. He wasn't sure they could trust that Eridan guy anyway. His brightly colored orange friend didn't seem to be that trust worthy either considering her words and actions, but he was gonna give her the benefit of the doubt. Surely they just misunderstood what she said.

However, any thought of leaving was cut short when there was a loud explosion in the distance.

"Eridan," He heard the Rose girl groan once again.

Rose then rose up to the sky, pausing to talk to those below her, "I'll go get our rogue semi-comrade. It shouldn't take long, I'll just follow the conspicuous path of destruction he's scattering about like a teething mutt who can't control their own impulses."

"Should you really go alone?" Vyse asked.

She seemed to consider it for a second, then shrugged, "I won't stop anyone that follows, but you don't need to feel any obligations toward my unwilling acquaintance or I."

With that she turned and started to fly towards the explosion and any future ones Eridan would be sure to make.

__________________
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6159
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 1:19 am

"Ah, wait!" Alex was far too late however, and he furrowed his eyebrows, putting his hand on his chin as he thought.

"I'm going to follow her!" He stated, as he turned back towards everyone, standing tall, "Those who would follow along, keep close! Going off the trail could lead to us getting lost, but a good sense of direction has been passed down the Armstrong family for generations!" He turned, giving the rest of them not a lot of time to decide. He didn't expect many to follow.

Soul sighed, "Man, this situation just keeps getting crazier," was he going to follow him? Well, that depended on how many others followed. Right now, Soul decided it'd be best to follow the flow. Stick with higher numbers and he'll be better off, at least for now. He needed to find a way off this island but whoever captured him originally would probably be able to do it again if he's by himself.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5141
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 2:06 am

Satsuki kept walking, ignoring what was going on. "If we divide our attentions, things will only get worse. I'm sticking with this path. That girl looked like she knew what she was doing, as well."

Sakura nodded in agreement, and turned to Alex. "Just don't get hurt, alright? I don't want to have to heal you again soon!"
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3240
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 07 Aug 2014, 11:44 pm

Ryuko turned to Satsuki. She was right of course. She really didn't have any reason to follow the girl. She didn't trust her; and didn't really feel a strong urge to help her.

However, the girl was most likely heading into a dangerous situation without backup. It would be a pain in the ass if she got herself killed or captured. And those freaky magical abilities of hers might prove useful in getting home.

With a sigh, she ran off in the direction the girl had flown.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5214
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 15 Aug 2014, 10:02 pm

Noel didn't feel like sitting back and doing nothing was going to do herself or anyone any good. So she chose to dart off after Rose since she said that she didn't mind anyone that followed, "Wait for me!" she stated while sprinting after her with Bolverk at the ready. 

Izayoi, on the other hand, scoffed at the goings-on. He'd be able to cover more ground if he wasn't bound to these guys (they couldn't keep up with him anyway). He blasted off into the air with a powerful jump that rattled the Earth. Where we was going, not even Gods knew.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 2678
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 23
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 16 Aug 2014, 2:08 am

Rose turned her head slightly to see behind her and was genuinely surprised to see several people following behind her. She honestly didn't believe anyone would bother. Especially after her disastrous first impression.

She quickly schooled her expression and turned her head back forward. She tried to give the appearance of taking very little notice of the others following her, but it failed horribly as she started to lower herself closer to the ground and slowing down enough for them to catch up. 

---

Vyse scratched his head, looking from the direction Rose went and the direction Satsuki went, not to mention where ever Izayoi went. With a sigh, he started to follow Satsuki, walking along side the white hair boy. Soul, was it? "Geez, I wish everyone wasn't splitting up."
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6159
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Sat 16 Aug 2014, 4:32 pm

Alex grinned back at Sakura, "Not to worry young miss! The Armstrongs are a rather sturdy bunch!" and with that, he made his way into the forest, leading the way for the others as well.

In fact, Alex easily made his way through the brush. His burliness resulted in him actually creating a sort of path for the others to follow, since he pushed through plants rather easily. He needed to make sure he kept moving at a quick enough pace to follow Rose, since he simply couldn't leave her alone, regardless of how capable she seemed. Also regardless of whatever things she spoke of when she first showed up. He wasn't too worried about that right now; as far as he was concerned, they were both in the same boat now.

Ah, seemed that Rose agreed. Alex's sparkles became just a bit more numerous as he realized that she had slowed down, making it far easier for him to follow.

----

Soul looked at Vyse. He had noticed that out of everyone here, he had probably been the 'most normal', despite his misunderstanding of oceans. He wouldn't hold that against him, after all he didn't recognize the sun.

"Yeah, it's a little annoying for us to split up. But, right now I think it's best. ...Heh," looking at who was here and who had left, he noticed something, "Actually, seems that it was the most rowdy people who split off. Maybe the four of us can think of a way to fix this situation by the time we meet back up with them," When it comes down to only first impressions, Satsuki was the one left who would take the lead, and the others would probably just follow obediently until something happened. Might as well make the best of it himself, he figured.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5141
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by White Mage Slave on Sat 16 Aug 2014, 6:26 pm

[GM Post]

ERIDAN-CHASERS

Everyone manages to get to the blast site with no further events. A large swathe of trees have been utterly destroyed, leaving a giant hole in the woods. You're not quite sure you can see the end of the hole; it either goes to the horizon or the shore, whichever was closer.

A path seems to go through here towards the mountain. There's a few pairs of footprints, seemingly recent. One of them is much more recent than all the others, likely Eridan.

--

WITH ERIDAN

A voice comes from the bushes towards Eridan. "Hold, sir. I would wish to speak with you."

--

GOING TOWARDS "TOWN"

As you walk along, a young man- brown hair, tanned skin, and some basic clothes- appears in the distance. As he notices you, he waves at you, shouts "Heyyy!" and begins jogging towards you.
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3240
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 6:59 pm

Eridan turned around and aimed his gun at bushes. Seemed like his quest for information was finally getting somewhere. Though first he would likely have to establish his superiority over the land-dweller.

"Better talk fast; my finger's getting pretty glubbin' close to the trigger,"

Oh yeah, that was definitely a badass oneliner for the ages.

--

"Your friend sure is trigger happy," said Ryuko, surveying the destruction.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5214
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sat 20 Sep 2014, 2:23 am

"I wouldn't call him a friend," Rose replied as she surveyed the destruction, looking for any sign of where Eridan may have went. She looked to her left and noticed a path with several foot steps. Okay, Eridan had most certainly got himself in a serious mess.

"Wait a moment," She attempted to stop anyone who would follow the path, "I want to check something first."

She closed her eyes and reached her mind out, focusing herself on finding the most fortuitous path. Should they continue to search for Eridan, will this path even lead to him, or should they go to the village?

----

"Woah, hey!" Vyse greeted happily, walking towards the boy, "Do you think you can help me and my friends? We're kinda confused on where we are and how to get home."
avatar
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin


Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?
Posts : 2699
Points : 6159
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : In Your Closet

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Simply David on Sat 20 Sep 2014, 4:55 pm

"Hm?" Alex watched Rose for a moment. What was she doing exactly? Well perhaps it was best to leave her alone. He walked over to the tracks, not following them but checking them out. If they were to catch up to the last of their comrades, they would have to work fast.

---

Soul waved towards the guy walking towards them, "Yo," he gave a cool greeting, nothing more and nothing less. Yeah, out of his element he may be, but he'll always be cool.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5141
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 26
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Crossover Cruise

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum