Log in

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

DND Adventure

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Tom on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:43 pm

Fox sighed. "Oh, no money? You stingy fucker," he mumbled at the unconscious guard. Discovering the potions, he palmed them and inspected them. "I wonder if these work for hangovers..." He glanced sideways at the injured Minotaur and popped a potion to him whilst pocketing the other one. "Oh, here you are big guy. Now, how do we get out of here...?" 

The rogue stood and looked around. The guards had left that way, which meant it was the way out. Unfortunately, the guards had left that way. Which meant he was probably gonna have a fight on his hands. Well, may as well get the others to do it for him. "Okay gang! Now we've all killed the cow, we all have to cook the steak. Let's get out of here."

He grabbed the longspear from the unconscious guard. "Now, assuming they are the ones that have taken my gear, we can look for that too cos they'll probably have your stuff in the same place. Okay, let's move."

__________________

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5774249/1/

"...his brain was much larger and developed because he was a male bear, and thus far superior to a female of any race."
avatar
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying
Posts : 737
Points : 3893
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 23
Location : The Desert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:26 pm

The ground rumbled. The earth shook. The sound of electricity echoed through the area. It grew more intense. Louder and louder then an explosion that ripped the ground up. There where the lightning 'struck' was a white-haired beauty. "Noooo, that was definitely the wrong one. Definitely," she muttered to herself while surveying the area around her. "What kind of backwater..." Hereli mumbled while she began her walk.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 3015
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 24
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by White Mage Slave on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:27 pm

Rain threw up her hands. "That's it! Today is officially weirdest day I've ever had."
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3577
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Simply David on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:43 pm

Midas caught the potion, and immediately gulped it down. His wounds began to quickly close, and he felt relatively better, "Thanks, though I don't normally condone stealing," he was simply making an exception as he had defeated this foe. 

It was at this point that the strange appearance had occurred, and he rubbed his eyes, "What is this sorcery?" he asked, he took an aggressive stance to the new appearance, "Another Guard? Did Guards always use magic?!" He demanded, snorting angrily.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5478
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 27
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:56 pm

Rasha stared wide-eyed at the girl who just appeared in front of them in a flash of lightning. For a moment, she was completely speechless.  However, she eventually managed to say something.

"Um, hi there strange lightning lady," she said. "Welcome to prison,"

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5551
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Tom on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 4:43 am

"It's not stealing if they're incapacitated, it's looting," Fox replied idly. He stared as a new person agreed. "Oh okay then," he said, before turning to Rain. "Am I still drunk?"

__________________

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5774249/1/

"...his brain was much larger and developed because he was a male bear, and thus far superior to a female of any race."
avatar
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying
Posts : 737
Points : 3893
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 23
Location : The Desert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 6:25 pm

Hereli was a tad lost with the appearance of all these newcomers, "Wait, what?" she pulled back a little bit while bringing up the Amulet she used to spring her forward into the past. 

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Oh, it's busted..."

... 

"IT'S BUSTED!?" she pulled back, looked up, all around. Yeah, she was stuck in the past.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 3015
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 24
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by White Mage Slave on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 6:47 pm

[GM Post]

As the prisoners and one extra stand confused, the sounds of guards coming down the stairs can be heard. They file out into the hallway, four guards in total- three side by side, and one more important looking one in the back. The one in the back looks angry. "How did they ALL get out?! No matter. All of you, back into your cells, or I will not be responsible for your deaths!"

One guard squints a little and turns to his boss. "Hey, we didn't even have this many prisoners! They have help!"
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3577
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Simply David on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 7:09 pm

[Rolled to intimidate guards: 14,+8 Total:22. Success!]

Midas was no fool. At least, he did not consider himself one. This girl was clearly not a guard. As a number of guards came piling into the hallway, he turned towards them with bloodlust in his eyes. He was hoping he could keep fighting.

"MMMRRRRROOOOOO!" He let out a wall shaking roar at the guards, far more impressive than any he's let out the whole day. The guards were shaking in fear at this, clearly intimidated by the beast that stood taller than any of them. Midas took a stance like he was gonna bowl them over.

[Rolled for initiative: 10,+8 Total:18]


Last edited by Simply David on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5478
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 27
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by White Mage Slave on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 7:11 pm

[GM Post]

Roll for initiative! All initiatives will go here.

Rain: 22
Hereli: 21
Midas: 18
Fox: 19
Rasha: 10
Guard 1: 10
Guard 2: 10
Guard 3: 5
Warden: 1
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3577
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by White Mage Slave on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm

Rain groaned as she turned to the guards. "You know what? I give up. I just want out at this point." She holds up her hands, which crackle with electricity, and bolt lashes out at the guard in the middle of the three. He immediately falls over from blast.

[Rain rolled a 18 to attack, Guard rolled 16 to dodge! Rain rolled 4d6 damage and got 16. Guard does NOT have 16 health.]
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3577
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 8:15 pm

Hereli, a bit scared from the change in scenery, chose to illustrate her fright like any of us would. By forming up two temporal longswords and sprinting ahead to unfortunate Guard #3. She brandished the first blade, tearing through the air while cleaving his side open. Next was the follow up strike that sorely missed because the guy was already falling over. 

"Oh, whoops. I didn't mean to do that."

[Hereli rolled 11 on first attack, missed the second. Attack put Guard unconscious.]
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 3015
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 24
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Simply David on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 8:39 pm

[Rolled to attack: 7,+9 Total:16. Failure!]

With a mighty roar, Midas charged straight forward to the guard. As his attack was somewhat predictable, the guard just BARELY managed to duck under the outstretched arm of Midas, and Midas ended up right beside him.

"Excellent movements!" Midas declared, complimenting his foe in the heat of the battle.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5478
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 27
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by GenericSpider on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 12:10 am

As the guards charged forward; Rasha realized she would have no choice but to fight.

However, she only had one rock, and thus had to make it count. She carefully aimed her rock at the important looking guard near the back. (the Warden)

(Roll to attack 17 + 3 = 20) (Roll for damage (3) + 2 = 5)

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5551
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by White Mage Slave on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 12:39 am

[GM POST]

The guard who had been attacked by the minotaur had been ready for him, and not only dodged, but was trying to impale him on his spear through the minotaur's own momentum!

...sadly he missed in his panic.

The Warden was about to attack as well when he got beaned in the head by a rock. "...I don't get paid enough for this!" he yells, as he dashes back up the stairs.

The other guard blinks, looks at the prisoners, back to the warden, and dashes off after him. "DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!"
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3577
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Simply David on Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:12 pm

"Hah! Remember this as the day you lost to Midas, The Minotaur!" Midas proclaimed while pounding his chest with one fist, "Oh, and of course his new friends!" He added, looking to the others among him. It seemed his mood had changed drastically in the aftermath of such a great battle, even if he hadn't gotten to beat any of the four newcomers after the first one.

He looked at the girl who had appeared in the flash, while glancing the others as well, "Amigos, me vas a dar sus nombres?" He asked, "Introductions are in order!"

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5478
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 27
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by GenericSpider on Fri 14 Nov 2014, 5:14 pm

Rasha breathed a sigh of relief as the guards fled. She then turned her attention to Midas.

"I'm Rasha. I come from Palletshire just North of here," she said. "Oh, and I'm a monster tamer,"

Though she would have liked to stay and chat; she was still worried about Shelby. She'd been cooped up in that Soul Sphere a while now.

So she headed towards the door the warden and the guard had fled through. Surely that's where their gear would be.

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5551
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sat 15 Nov 2014, 5:43 pm

"Mi nombre es Hereli. ¿Cómo es usted hombre de toro?" Hereli spoke the tongue of Spaniards to the bullman who spoke the same language. Upon the realization that he could probably speak Common, she cleared her throat. "My name is Hereli and I'm from the future!" she said with a smile. "Well, can't go back no so whatever," she shrugged. "What's going on now?"
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 3015
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 24
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by White Mage Slave on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 6:23 pm

The spellcasting girl sighed as she checked up on the guards. "You can call me Rain." She turned to the new girl as she went about making sure they didn't die. "You just helped break us out of the town jail and almost killed a man for it. Best find something to hide your face if you plan on walking out."
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3577
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Tom on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 6:37 pm

Fox didn't care much for introductions. Instead of meaning to seem cool and mysterious, he was actually just distracted by the mention of things and stuff. He liked things and stuff. He really wanted his trousers back - they were very comfortable and had a lot of money in them, which is probably why the guards had stolen them.

He poked his head through a door like some sort of meerkat and spied the chest. "Bingo!" He appeared next to the chest with a burst of speed, his thumping hangover apparently forgotten. The enchanted pockets of his trousers contained untold riches after all.

Well they were very told. 954,931 gold to be exact. That's, of course, assuming Fox hadn't paid for his own drinks, which he rarely did. Other people tended to, whether they knew it or not.

He flung the lid off the chest and his grin slowly slid off his face. "No, no, no, no, NO! Where are my fucking pants?!" He demanded to the chest. He shook it violently like it would give him answers if he interrogated it. The chest was large and heavy, however, and it barely budged.

__________________

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5774249/1/

"...his brain was much larger and developed because he was a male bear, and thus far superior to a female of any race."
avatar
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying
Posts : 737
Points : 3893
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 23
Location : The Desert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Simply David on Tue 18 Nov 2014, 9:29 pm

"The Future?" Midas contemplated for a second if she was joking, but she didn't seem like she was. And if she was, it wasn't a very funny joke anyway. So, he decided to trust her word.

"Siempre es bueno encontrar un amigo que habla español," he said, giving her the closest thing to a smile a minotaur can manage, "Now, this one seems to have found our stuff," Midas made his way to the chest, "Excelente!" He pulled out his gauntlets and two backpacks. The backpacks seemed to be completely weightless in his hands, but they were pretty heavy for a normal human. He fiddled around inside of them and nodded, figuring everything was there. He then wrapped the two packs to his back like it was a practiced art, with one above the other. He slipped on the gauntlets cause it was simply easier to carry them that way.

He looked around at the others, thinking this may be goodbye for them, "The glorious time we've spent together has been short, so may we meet again, yes?" Then an idea occurred to him, "Oh! You should all come watch my show! Free performances for my amigos!" he pounded his chest.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5478
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 27
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by GenericSpider on Tue 18 Nov 2014, 10:36 pm

Rasha walked up to the chest; and picked up the soul prison containing Shelby.

"Don't worry; I'm not letting you out of my sight again," she said, before gathering up her other things.

She was relieved to find all of her stuff intact; including the rations and the spare soul prison. She had a feeling she'd be needing her sling soon.

"So uh, I guess I should introduce you guys to Shelby," she said, before letting Shelby out of the ball.

A brown spider roughly the size of Midas suddenly appeared in the room with them.

"This is Shelby," she said. "Don't worry, she's friendly. To me. Most of the time,"

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5551
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by White Mage Slave on Fri 21 Nov 2014, 11:56 pm

[GM POST]

As you explore the room, you find all of your equipment. Since all of you have just been put here today, they didn't have much time to go through it and confiscate whatever valuables you had.

You also happen to a chest with some shields and a well-made, two-bladed sword. How did those get here...?

[You find the following items:

100 Gold Pieces

Masterwork Heavy Wooden Shield

Masterwork Two-bladed sword

Small Darkwood Buckler

Medium Darkwood Shield]
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3577
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by White Mage Slave on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 2:07 am

Rain rummaged through her things, pulled out a necklace, and placed it around her neck. "There, much better!"

She raised an eyebrow at the minotaur's antics. "You know we still have to walk out the door, right? They're probably waiting out there with more guards and bows at the ready or something."

Once Rasha let Shelby loose, Rain eyed the freakishly large spider that was now in the room. She just muttered to herself, "Never going to hear the end of this..."
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3577
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Tom on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:29 pm

"None of my stuff is here..." Fox groaned, pocketing the money and equipping the medium shield.. Then he eyed the spider carefully. "What the hell is that." He wasn't scared of spiders particularly, but he was kind of wary of oversized things that could probably kill him quite quickly. 

"Alrighty team!" He bounced back from his previous depression into false cheer. "The girlie is right, there's probably a bunch of people out there waiting to kill us. Sooooo..." He pushed Midas from behind towards the door but the minotaur didn't budge, not that Fox expected him to. "You're first up, big guy!"

__________________

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5774249/1/

"...his brain was much larger and developed because he was a male bear, and thus far superior to a female of any race."
avatar
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying
Posts : 737
Points : 3893
Join date : 2010-07-27
Age : 23
Location : The Desert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:33 pm

"Sí , sí, es siempre divertido," Hereli responded while waiting for everyone to search for and find their things. When that was finished, she dismissed EVERYTHING then started on her way - walking out of the dungeon. How considerate of her.
avatar
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Posts : 412
Points : 3015
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 24
Location : Land of Complex Concepts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Simply David on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:41 pm

Midas looked troubled, but nodded as Fox attempted to move him towards the entrance, "Very well! There may still be trouble, so I'll go first," he turned and saw his friend from the future leaving first. But he was going to go first!

He moved forward and caught up to her just as she reached the exit.

__________________

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
avatar
Simply David
Admin


Posts : 2258
Points : 5478
Join date : 2010-11-27
Age : 27
Location : Oklahoma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by White Mage Slave on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:52 pm

[GM Post]

Outside the jail's door, several guards were aligned, spears and bows at the ready. The town doesn't seem to have too many to spare at the moment, although it is likely more may be on the way. The warden seems smug, although he just ran with his tail between his legs minutes before. "We have the advantage out here, criminals! Surrender or you WILL be summarily executed!"

(There are six guards total, in addition to the warden who seems happy hiding behind two of them with spears. Two of the guards, off to the sides, have bows.)
avatar
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap
Posts : 465
Points : 3577
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by GenericSpider on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 1:06 am

Rasha stepped outside, with Shelby following behind her. She noticed there were quite a few guards. There was no way they were getting out of here without some kind of fight. 

However, she had to try. 

"This is your last chance to get out of our way!" she said. "move or you'll get seriously hurt!" 

(I'm not even making a roll on that one. Lets just say it doesn't work)

__________________
In a world torn between Team Edward, and Team Jacob, I have one thing to say:

Go Team Godzilla
avatar
GenericSpider
Moderator


Posts : 2219
Points : 5551
Join date : 2010-08-07
Age : 28
Location : Your mom's house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DND Adventure

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum