Creator 
Admins 

Legend of Dragoon; Chronicles of Endiness

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Legend of Dragoon; Chronicles of Endiness

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 18 May 2015, 1:02 am

Demacia

When Arrow was done talking, Shirley immediately reached over and grabbed one of his hands, giving it a light squeeze, "You have no reason to be sorry, Arrow." Tears were forming in her eyes, hearing about this awful event and seeing someone she cherished as a friend so distraught was just too much, "What happened wasn't your fault, you did everything you could."

Wiping her tears away with one hand, she turned to Jark, "You said there were refugees, right?" After getting her answer, she turned to face Arrow again, "That must mean you saved those people. If it weren't for you, they wouldn't be here."

----

Basil - The Local Inn

After the battle with the worm, the rest of the trip was relatively uneventful. Well, there was some repulsion as her new 'friends' insisted on doing an impromptu butchering of the beast and planned to sell it in Basil's market. Hopefully, this would be the last she would have to smell the disgusting aroma of worm meat.

Currently, she was walking into the inn, leading her comrades to the small pub area. She gotten them (mostly Heimal) to agree to a round of drinks as their payment. Not that she'd be able to partake herself, being very much underage. But, it would keep them distracted while she settled her business here.

After paying for their drinks, she headed over to the desk, but not without catching some tid bits from the other customers.

"Did ya hear? The Jade stone was stolen from the castle treasury."

"Aye, that thief was a right fool. If I were him I would have stolen somethin' other than a rock that may or may not work for ye."

Sera frowned, she hoped this wouldn't hinder her in meeting her father. Otherwise, she paid the news no mind. It was no concern of hers, at least.

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

View user profile http://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Wed 27 May 2015, 8:57 pm

"Yeah, Arrow. We totally saved people. Stop beating yourself up about what you couldn't do. Think of what you DID. Shit, if it wasn't for us most of them would have died, and if it weren't for you I'd just be a blind little bastard with a vicious streak." Jark smiled. "So relax a little. You did the best you could."
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Wed 27 May 2015, 11:21 pm

Heimal was in good spirits. Not only did he get to vanquish a gigantic monster in an epic battle; but their new travelling companion turned out to be one of the few people generous enough to treat the two of them to drinks. Sharing drinks was the pastime of true comrades in arms! And probably also everyone else. But it as more meaningful for warriors!

It was a shame they’d probably be separating already. Though that was how it usually went with their travelling companions. Suddenly, he got a brilliant idea. Or rather, as brilliant an idea as his somewhat-tipsy brain could come up with.

“Wendy, we should totally find more people to travel with! think of how many more monsters we could fight!” he said. “And they could buy drinks for us…”

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Fri 29 May 2015, 5:23 pm

Wendy was a bit grumpy. She had had no luck in finding that asshole bandit they were chasing. What's more, the monster they had fought had gotten away and that sort of annoyed her. Well, her grumpiness began to fade rather quickly once she started eating and drinking. This girl they helped was alright in her book.

"Hum?" More companions? "Well," She was definitely a little tipsy herself so it took her a second to respond, "I wouldn't mind more people buying us drinks, or us getting to kill bigger and badder monsters for bigger prizes. But more companions also means splitting the bounties more ways!" She waved her finger at Heimal like she was educating a child, "If the reward is split between the two of us AND that little swordsgirl, then wouldn't that mean that the two of us each get half of what we'd get normally? Er, something like that anyway," She waved her hand at her faulty math. She was kind of a lightweight, really.

She overheard something about a thief that stole a really precious stone, "Ohhh, hey Heimal you hear that? Think that stone's worth something to return it to the king?" She gave him a devious grin, "I don't know what happened to our last guy but that stone's gotta be worth more than some measly ass bandit right?" Huh, seems the thought of getting money is enough to sober her up a little.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Fri 29 May 2015, 6:37 pm

Demacia - Pronged Talon 

They were right. Even if Arrow thought about denying the violence, there was no denying that people were saved. They weren't there just because of luck. They were able to find safety here in the new city because Arrow and Jark fought. And Shirley wouldn't be able to move around like she is now if it weren't for their efforts. "... Yeah," he didn't say that to his friends, no, he said it to himself. "Thanks, Jark, Shirley. You're right, I shouldn't be so high-strung about this," the man's words were different than his heart. Deep down, those feelings of regret remained - but there was no point in letting that dictate his life. He had to keep moving forward. He couldn't hold anyone back. 

Arrow placed his hand on Shirley's and smiled. After that he did his best to enjoy the meal. Not half-way through it did a familiar looking man (at least to Arrow) come from the college. He prodded at Arrow's shoulder. He whispered into his ear. Arrow nodded then stood up, "I'll be back, Jark, Shirley," he set a few pieces of silver and gold down to pay for the meal. "Eat as much as you want," he looked back at the two before walking away. 

Now the two of them were left alone with the food.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 4:22 am

As Wendy and Heimel continued their drunken conversation, Sera stepped up to the front counter of the Inn, "Do you have a phone I could use?"

She wanted to call Arrow. There was a lot of time to think on it on their journey here and she decided that she had to let him know she was here. He was her best friend or at least the closest thing she ever had to one.

"Yes, ma'am, we do," The clerk said pointing down a hall, "There's one just down there you can use."

The girl nodded and headed in that direction. When she reached it, she quickly pulled the it off the hook and dialed the number to the university.

"Demacia University, how may I help?" An unfamiliar voice said from the other end.

"Yes, uhm, can I speak with Arrow? He should be a student there."

There was a pause on the phone and some mumbling on the other end before the woman spoke, "I'm sorry, but it appears he went out. If you'd like, I can put you on hold while we send someone to retrieve him."

"Yes, that's fine," After that, the line went silent and Sera was forced to wait patiently for her childhood friend to come pickup.

-----

Shirley watched curiously as Arrow left, wondering what could have come up. Well. it wasn't any of her business. Besides, it would be rude to ignore Jark. He was a mystery to her, honestly. Arrow had mentioned the boy before but never in great detail, possibly out of respect for Jark's privacy. One thing she did know was that he seemed to have a refreshing bluntness about him. She really appreciated someone who could speak so honestly even if it was something you didn't want to hear. After all, she spent her whole life with people sugar coating her illness. 

She hoped that they could be friends. In fact, she should take this chance to get to know him! 

"Hey, Jark, I was wondering, how did you and Arrow meet? Did it have anything with being Dragoons or was this before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Sat 20 Jun 2015, 11:32 pm

"It was after I found the Dark Dragoon stone." Said Jark, taking a bite of bread. "'s not an interesting story. I was staying in the basement of some wrecked old house, found a rock next to some bones, kept it 'cause it felt good in my hand. A few days later bumped into some guy who turned out to have the Fire stone. Arrow and I hit it off pretty well, so I thought 'fuck it' and decided I'd stay with him."

He grinned and scratched under his right eye.

"Sewing the stone into my eye socket was my idea. My eye got infected so I had to get it taken out. Thought it would be a neat way to hold on to it."

Last edited by ScorpionWins on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 3:10 pm

Demacia University

Arrow returned to his office. No one told him who had called. If they had, his heart might have stopped mid-stride in the middle of the street. There was a bit of chaos going on through the streets while others tried to understand what happened at Seles. "I'm here," the man walked into his office where the phone was on hold. 

"It's a Ms.Sera."

"... ?"

... What?

It was who? It was a who? "Sera?" he said to himself first in disbelief. "It's Sera," second in shock. "Sera!" third in excitement. He scrambled for the phone while accidentally pushing the attendant away. 

"Sera, SERA! You're alive. You're alive. Thank God," his voice faltered. This day was already torture for him. But now... Sera was alive. She was alive. Something good happened after all. "I'm so happy that-" he kept talking without giving her any chance to speak up.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 11:29 pm

"I dunno...that sounds kinda boring," said Heimal. 

Tracking down stolen property usually involved a lot of hunting for clues; and interrogating people. They'd done jobs like that before. And they often didn't even get to fight anything at the end! 

On the other hand; they usually paid well. Which meant more meat and booze for him. Booze and meat were always a good thing. Plus, he'd be able to afford other stuff. Like...well, he was too drunk to actually think seriously about what he'd buy. Maybe another hammer!  Then he could fight two different things with each hand! He'd have to remember that when he was sober. 

"...actually lets do it," he said. "For booze! and meat! And looking awesome while hitting people!"

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Sun 12 Jul 2015, 8:39 pm

"That's kind of ironic, you know?" Shirley commented, "They say eyes are the gateway to the soul and here you are with a literal dragon soul for an eye."

She leaned forward, resting her arms on the table. Something has been spinning around her head this whole time. She would have asked Arrow, but he seemed so preoccupied (for good reason) that she couldn't bring herself to. Maybe Jark could answer her question?

"What do you and Arrow do as Dragoons? I mean... what would be expected of me?"

---

"O-of course I'm alive!" Sera responded automatically, confusion painting her features. What was he talking about? Yeah, she ran away and he probably got news of that from her parents but he knew she could take care of herself. There was an edge to his voice that brought chill down Sera's spine. What was wrong?

"Hey Arrow..." Sera paused, her throat suddenly felt dry. She felt as though she didn't want to know the answer to her next question, "Did something happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Sun 16 Aug 2015, 2:00 am

How was Arrow supposed to tell Sera that Seles was burned to the ground? He stood there in silence with the phone to his ear. Sera may be getting more and more frantic due to the cut-off. The sounds, smell, and image of her surrogate parent's burning flesh stopped him from talking. He bit his lip. So much that blood started trickling down his chin. 

"Did you see anything strange on your way out of the village?

If she answered or not, Arrow continued - "The village was attacked and burnt to the ground."

It didn't get easier even after he delivered the horrible news. "Jark and I arrived too late to... do anything. But that didn't mean we didn't fight with everything we had to protect what was left. The refugees from the village are here in Demacia. It was a quick job because there weren't many left," Arrow fought back his tears as he spoke. His hands shook. "I tried to save everyone, but it was just too late. And your parent's..." 

Come on. He had to say it. He had to say it.

"They didn't make it."

Now all that was left was Sera's response.
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Tue 22 Sep 2015, 3:57 am

"Anything strange?" Sera repeats, her brows scrunching in confusion. She quickly files through her memory. Was there anything odd? What could he be talking about? Then a memory flashes of a group of men heading towards the village. They were... armed, weren't they?

Why? Why didn't she notice before? She had tried so hard to rationalize them as merchants but...

Stupid. So stupid, she was so focused on confronting her father that she completely ignored her instincts.

"I..." She opened her mouth to reply to Arrow but he continued speaking so she closed it, pursing her lips together. Listening intently to her friends words, her free hand reached to her chest. Her grip twisted around the fabric of her dress.

It hurt.

It really, really hurt.

This pain, it felt like her chest was constricting everything inside.

The more Arrow spoke, the more her breath came out in shallow wafts.

"They didn't make it."

That was a lie, right? He was gonna say 'just kidding', right?

Arrow would never lie to me, especially not about this.

No. No no no no. She couldn't accept this. They weren't dead. She'd go back right now. They would be waiting for her with smiling faces. She would hug them and apologize for running away, promising to never leave again.

All you'd find there is ashes. No warm smiles. No mother or father to hug you and tell you its alright. They're gone. Everything is gone.

She wanted to yell at Arrow, to cry and scream. But she couldn't do any of that. She couldn't even... breathe.

The clerk must have noticed her struggled gulps of air because she instantly shot our of her desk. "Miss? Miss are you okay?" The clerk placed a hand on her shoulder and all Sera could do to respond was shake her head, recoiling from the touch.

"Someone, get a doctor!" The clerk yelled out to the inn/bar's patrons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour on Tue 22 Sep 2015, 3:18 pm

Demacia University, Arrow's Office

What could he do? He delivered the news he felt he needed to. Finding out later would have been much worse. This was the right thing. This was the right thing. Arrow kept repeating that in his head as Sera withdrew from the phone and the yells started coming from the receiver. Her breathing echoed in his head, then the phone cut off. 

His hand shook.

The flashes of the fire entered his mind. She was in Basil, right? Yes, she was in Basil. He had to get to her. He had to hold her, tell her he would make this right. He would take down whoever attacked Seles. There wasn't much information he had on them besides the fact that there were Winglies with the group. Could likely be remnants of the extremist group that fought in the war that eventually resulted in the formation of Demacia. "I'm sorry, Sera," he fell back into his chair. He didn't realize it when talking, but a cold sweat had swept up on him. He leaned forward to place his head in his hands. 

Twenty-four years old.
The future of Demacia may be in danger.
The power of the Red-Dragoon is his own. He killed, he fought, he had to protect his home. Sera is alive. Jark's life, Shirley's life. 
So many things to consider and only one choice can be made.

Arrow had to get to Sera. She was an impulsive girl that would do something stupid if he wasn't there to stop her. If she was alive, then the choice had already been made. He got up, grabbed his blade and satchel and left the room immediately.

Demacia, Pronged Talon

While the two continued talking, Arrow managed to make it back in record time. He looked worse for ware than before. "Jark, I'm heading to Basil as soon as possible. If you're coming, you have to prep fast," he looked at Shirley with a frown. "Shirley, you should head back to the University Hospital. Even if you seem well, you'll still need looked after."
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider on Sun 27 Sep 2015, 12:33 am

Heimal heard the clerk yell for a doctor; then turned around to see that something was wrong with Sera. She was standing there; hyperventilating. He got to his feet, and rushed towards his comrade.

“What’s going on? Are you alright?” he asked

Last edited by GenericSpider on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins on Tue 29 Sep 2015, 9:52 pm

"Well you have the healing stone, so I'm guessing you just have to heal people. I mean you probably have some kind of attack, but you don't have to fight if you don't want to. Can't force anyone to kill, after all." Jark said, scarfing down the rest of his meal when Arrow appeared.

"'arigt, rery 'o oo." He said through a mouthful of food, standing. He swallowed. "You sure we shouldn't bring Shirley with us? Healing might come in handy."
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David on Wed 30 Sep 2015, 6:21 pm

Wendy turned from her conversation the same time Heimal did, "What's that? Whoa, Sera!" She hopped off of her chair and ran over, "Hey, Sera, look at me!" She got in front of her.

"Tell me what's wrong, ok? You gotta stay with me here," She wasn't sure she knew what to do. She seemed in shock, but even that was an understatement. Wendy wasn't exactly a doctor, so she was trying to just keep her calm, "Heimal, quick, you need to find someone who can help!" Wendy commanded, hoping he'd be able to figure out how to do that.

Have you seen this girl's bear Tibbers?
Simply David
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 05 Oct 2015, 7:57 pm

Shirley

"Jark's right, I should go. I want to help you," Shirley said with a fierce look of determination on her face. There was no way she was taking no for an answer. Even if Arrow refused her, she would just follow them anyway. She spent a lot of time cooped up in that hospital room, she wanted to see the world. She wanted to help people. She wanted to be there for her friend, so if he thought she was just going to go back home, he had another thing coming.

---

Sera

Dead... how could they be dead?

Thoughts of her parents echoed in her mind as she laid helplessly in the hospital bed. She didn't remember how she got here. Was it Wendy and Heimal who brought her here? Maybe she should thank them.

With a groan, she sat up in bed, slinging her legs over to the side. Placing her head in her hands, she took a deep shuddering breath.

Her parents were dead. Someone had killed them. Someone had killed the people who raised her, the people she considered her mom and dad, two of the people in her life she loved more than anything. She was devastated. Her chest tightened just thinking about it.

But... there was another feeling there. An intense anger. How DARE they destroy everything she loved. Whoever did this, she wanted them to pay. She wanted them to suffer.

Sera jumped out of the bed, grabbing her swords and strode purposefully out her room. She had to find Wendy and Heimal. Right now, they were the only two she could count on to help her with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top