Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Star Wars

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Star Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 23 Jan 2016, 6:23 pm

When Velfa walked into the room, she noticed two things. First, almost everyone had already gathered there. (She supposed that saved time in informing everyone of the news.) Secondly, she spied Van handing the child what appeared to be a beer. Her eyes narrowed as she stepped purposefully into the room, her boots clacking loudly against the metal flooring. "Jedi juice, huh?" She questioned, grabbing the drink from the alien kid. Moving over to the far wall, she opened up a small metal hatch to their ship's garbage disposal unit. She tossed the beer inside and shut the hatch with a loud bang, "Looks like we're all out."

"Speakin' of Cap'n, Van wants your... uh... 'candy ass' ta get us a new fridge."

"He can suck my tohzer," Velfa thought back grumpily, clearly not in the mood for the Jedi. The E'welam would have smirked at the laughter Bex then belted out, but she knew better to keep her poker face on.

"Alright," She turned to the kid, placing her hands on hips, "I've got the gist of the situation. Unfortunately, we can't take you back. We'll be making a stop for repairs soon, so we'll just drop you off there. I'm sure you can find a ship on its way back to your home planet, I'll even give you some money for fare."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 27 Jan 2016, 6:16 pm

"Oh captain, poor naive captain," Vaan sighed theatrically, ignoring normal survival instincts and wrapping an arm around Velfa's waist. In his other hand he produced a drink and offered it to the imminent explosion by his side, "we're never out of... Vaan fuel." He stopped to think of the horrors that would happen if they were. He didn't think he'd be all too pleased.

"Besides, I've only had, like, 6 drinks," he lied. "And why are we paying stowaways now? If that's a thing I want to renegotiate my job role. I can be a... wait I had something for this..."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Feb 2016, 10:25 pm

"Th-thank you," said Zhil.

She didn't really care what planet she ended up on; as long as there was a spaceport. Long as she was extra careful around the rogue Jedi; she ought to be fine.

For a group of smugglers; this crew didn't seem all that bad.

As she thought that; A gungan with a missing ear walked into the room. The gungan stared at her for a moment; as if trying to figure out what exactly was going on. And then...

"I'll get the airlock ready!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 06 Feb 2016, 11:37 am

Teela delivered a smack to the Gungan's head, "Chill, Terek, captain's got it under control," She was frowning, but when she looked up she smirked. She knew the captain would handle it. The kid didn't even seem upset about the choice to just drop her off wherever.

"We'll be dropping her off somewhere," she clarified, "Hopefully she won't run into any trouble," Considering where they were landing, she was more worried about her own group.

Kev, on the other hand, sighed, "That sounds dangerous. Where are we currently?" He asked, trying to get a grasp on the situation, "Even stopping for repairs can be dangerous, for us, considering what just happened,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 15 Mar 2016, 5:34 pm

Velfa pinched the bridge of her nose, deciding to just ignore the peanut gallery and address the ship's doctor. "We're in the Draklnor Star System," She replied, unpleasantly. Everyone would be well aware of what that meant. Again, she hoped there was still a planet they weren't wanted on. 

"I'm going to tell the pilot about the course change," She said, turning away from the group and walking out the dining area, "The rest of you should be ready in case things get a little messy."

----

Surprisingly, the trip had been more uneventful than she expected. Though, that could be attributed to the pilot finding a safe course for them to take Thrab, a small planet covered in dessert and wasteland. It was the perfect home for the less than legal residents of the star system. In fact, it was once believed that Arkona, a neighboring planet, would banish their criminals to Thrab. 

Bex was the first to step out the ship and was instantly greeted with a scorching heat that caused sweat to form and dampen his white fur. This wouldn't be his first choice for a stop, but he supposed Velfa and the pilot didn't have much of a choice. It seemed they had just landed right outside of a nearby village. The streets bustled with activity. From merchants selling their goods of questionable legality, to slaves trailing after their masters.

"Ya picked quite the charmin place, Cap'n," Bex sent his thoughts to his friend, just as she stepped off the ship. With a mental eyeroll, he felt waves of agitation at Van.

Velfa glanced around at their surroundings before sighing mentally, "I don't think we'll be able to trust anyone here with the kid."

With a nod of agreement, Bex made his way to the aforementioned kid and wrapped an arm around her, "Change of plans, kiddo. We're sendin' you off on the next stop."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 15 Mar 2016, 7:59 pm

Vaan cracked his neck as he stepped off the ship. "This is Thrab? I feel 30% less clean just looking at it." He'd found his lightsaber under his bed and had it clipped to the inside of the loose white desert robes he wore. 

He hadn't drank anything non-alcoholic for three days and he was thirsty so he stepped into a crowd of pedestrians and swiped a canteen out of a pedestrian's hand.

"He-" the man, clad in tattered clothing, began before Vaan cut him off by holding up the index finger of his free hand before proceeding to drain the canteen. He allowed the last few drops to drop into his mouth before thrusting it back into the man's chest.

"What the hell was that?" 

"Err... water?" The man replied, evidently equal parts dumbfounded and incensed.

"Water?" Vaan replied, disgusted. "Why would you drink that? Don't you know fish fuck in it?" He walked off as the man regained his senses enough to be angry.

He rejoined the rest of the crew. "So has anyone got some mouthwash? You'll never guess what I just drank." He paused.

"Like, the high alcohol stuff preferably."

"Or medical alcohol."

"Or rum."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down