Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read"

+2
GenericSpider
NazrinTsunMouse
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read" - Page 4 Empty Re: RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read"

Post by The Wicked Xen Fri 18 Feb 2011, 9:28 pm

"Davy!" Emo cried, reaching over to hug the other harem leader. "Oh, of course you can join! Just choose five members and send them in." She gestured to the training room below.

Deadpool, who pulled his mask over his mouth when David appeared, giggled like a school girl. "Ooh, is he your boyfriend Miss Emo Girl?" He pointed at David, even going as far as covering his mouth like he just said something naughty.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Emo said, looking a little embarrassed. "He's my partner in yaoi crime!"

Deadpool stopped his teasing a looked just a tad confused. "Yaoi?"

Emo nodded. "Yaoi, as in boy on boy, man on man, gay love, all that jazz." She put on a thoughtful face. "Hmm, I seem to remember you and Cable having a nice fandom for your romantic relationship..."

Deadpool stared, then turned to the audience. "You people are sick! Flattering, but sick!"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read" - Page 4 Empty Re: RP Thread a.k.a. "The Most Crazy X-Over You'll Ever Read"

Post by Simply David Fri 18 Feb 2011, 9:40 pm

I smiled brightly and hugged Emo back.

"Yeah, Yaoi crime accomplices!" I stuck my tongue out and winked.

"Hm.... five people?" I smiled, and thought for a moment...

"Well, I could send in my best, or I could send in my most amusing..... hmm..."

"Alright, I've decided," I smiled, and as I said their names, they appeared in the arena courtesy of the Island.

"Link, Khione, Eleanor Lamb, Luffy, and....." I suddenly couldn't decide if I should be Extra evil or if I should give the others a little slack.

"Dangit, should it be Progenitus or Kallen?" I thought it over...

Finally, I shrugged, "Kallen!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 11 Mar 2011, 4:40 pm

Meanwhile in the Legion of Doo- I mean... at the Palace of the Earth Spirits, Flame sat a large table with every member in her harem currently. They were currently enjoying a nice meal each different to accomidate some special tastes some of her new and old members had.

"Aya, any news on the other harems?" Flame asked as she casually drank a sip of tea.

Aya nodded, giving a thumbs up, "Yep! Seems Emo, David and that other guy, what's his face, are planning some free for all tournament."

"Oh? Sounds interesting, should we join?"

"I say no," Archer said from his spot beside Tohsaka and Saber, "It would be a waste of our energy. Besides, don't you have other plans for David?"

"Right," Flame replied placing her hand on her forehead, "I almost forgot, I made David an admin but haven't tested his strength yet. Aya, you're the fastest, send David a formal challenge. He can pick the day and number of participants."

"Yes ma'am!" Aya saluted playfully as she disappeared in a gust of wind.

---

Next to David appeared the crow tengu, "Delivery for David!" She said as she handed him the letter with the challenge. She then disappeared again, heading back to base.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 11 Mar 2011, 4:44 pm

"Oh?" I read the letter. "Ah, a challenge eh?"

I turned to Emo, then back down to where the tournament was apparently about to begin.

I wondered about the day and participants.... who would be the most useful in a single fight? I do have the admirals, but the more I add, the more she'll have also...

My hands tingled a little as I considered the possibilities.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 11 Mar 2011, 5:15 pm

I then smiled, having made up my mind.

"Emo, I'm sorry to leave like this, but I have another pressing matter to deal with. I'll leave those five down there to fight, since they're already riled up, but I have to go, Ja Ne~" I said, giving a quick hug and vanishing as everything in the room lit up with a bright flash of white light.

I was on my Island, and I immediately began giving out Orders, "I need those four here now, and Robin!" I smiled at the one who was among my favorites, "Please be a dear and send a message to Flame,"

----

A mouth appeared on the table in front of Flame, "Hello Flame-Sama. I have been instructed to tell you that you are welcome to visit the Island to further discuss terms of the challenge you issued David. You may bring along whoever you wish and from there we can discuss location of the battle," The mouth dissappeared as quickly as it came, leaving a small vanishing trail of lotus leaves...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Fri 11 Mar 2011, 5:48 pm

A time warp suddenly appeared next to Emo, and I leapt out, followed by Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup, Zakuro, and Lucy.

"Are we safe?!" I looked around frantically, paused, and sighed. "Good. No more fighting dinosaurs. That's the last time I use Lavos' time powers for transportation." My head shot up and I pointed at Emo. "Emo! I have heard of a tournament not that I was eavesdropping with omniscient beings or anything and I wish to participate with my team of epic lolis!"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 11 Mar 2011, 6:11 pm

Flame grinned, "Well, 12 of you will be coming with me, any objections?"

There was none, everyone in the harem seemed to agree. Flame nodded, "Okay, Archer, Satori, Saber, Koishi, Reimu, Raspberyl, Eclair, Mokou, Nanoha, Eucliwood, Tohno, and finally Renko will all be accompanying me."

"You're bringing Tohno Shiki with a bunch of girls?" Hayate asked with a raised eyebrow.

Flame shrugged, "Well the Tohno Gland was going to affect them sooner or later... besides I have ways of dealing with that problem. Why else would I bring Koishi?"

"Because you're a Koishi fangirl?" Hayate grinned, "Anyway, good luck Flame-sama! I have a teleporter ready if you're all set to go."

"Ah thanks Hayate," Flame then motioned for the requested members to follow her through the teleporter. They soon arrived on David's island, ready for whatever he had planned.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 11 Mar 2011, 9:13 pm

David smiled as Flame appeared, "Welcome! I apologise in advance for we have... well, things aren't quite organized here. I only just recently allowed everyone onto the Island," They were standing in the middle of what appeared to be an urban neighborhood in America at first glance, but one would notice that the entire place was surrounded by forests and a mountain in the distance, and also very large pylons all around the 'town'.

"This is the Barracks portion of the Island, where we all live(or most of us anyway)," I explained, "Right now, we're... expanding," I said, as I turned to gesture towards a few unfinished buildings. "I need to claim Dexter badly... or Phineas and Ferb would be good too..." I shook my head.

"In any case, this challenge sounds delightful, and I believe four people would be the best," I said, my smile brightening as Robin walked up to join me.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 11 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

"Okay, then Reimu, Mokou, Archer, and Raspberyl, step forward," Flame said as the mentioned four stepped forward. "These will be my fighters then."

"Hahaha! Number 1 Delinquent of Evil Academy ready for action, Flame-sama!" A pink haired girl with horns, wings, and a tail who looked no older than 10 said as she puffed out her chest, her hands placed on her hips.

Reimu meanwhile crossed her arms but complied, "Geez, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to fight..."

"So any suggestions on where we shall hold this battle, David?" Flame asked.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 11 Mar 2011, 11:24 pm

"Ah, well..." I thought about it. Then I remembered my manners, "Ah yes. Admirals Akainu, Kizaru, and Aokiji! Please step forward, and Eleanor La-" I was cut off as a puff of purple smoke appeared in front of me. "Ah good, Eleanor," A feminine figure in what seemed like a sort of diving suit nodded, but said nothing.

I felt a sort of cold shiver as the three admirals stepped up from behind me, "Why are we fighting again?" Asked Kizaru in his lazy drawn out tone, "I was thinking of taking a nap,"

"Yes, well," I smirked, "We have to prove ourselves! This harem and supporting non-harem must show they are no pushovers!"

Akainu just said, "Meh!" And I smirked, "Of the group there, there's that guy who beat you before. You have to prove that you're not as weak as you were in that fight!" Akainu just stared.

I shook my head, "Anyways, about the location... There's a few good places on the island-" I was cut off by Eleanor.

"You can't suggest any of those yet though," She said, he voice a little muffled by the suit's helmet.

"Oh, yes... uhm..." I thought about it, "Ah! How about we go alt-universe and fight on a massive open plains? We won't be interrupted and there would be no home team advantages," It made sense to me. A big open space would leave room for everyone to go all out.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 24 May 2011, 11:23 am

"Alright!" I suddenly said, the world beginning to move again as time continued suddenly.

"I propose we begin this battle!" We now had more people, inlcuding Dexter who's pretty good at just randomly building things quickly, and actually comes with quite a bit.

"Island! To the Arena!" Suddenly a white flash covered everyone's visions, and the chosen 8 who were going to fight and myself and Flame, and Flame's other claims that she had brought, were flung into the future, and were now seeing a more complete Island. Those with magic sensors would realise that Caster had finished her temple so the area was as much her territory as it was the Island's, and there was clearly a larger number of various technilogical advancements, including various defenses.

"There we go," I said, smiling. "Now, Flame, if you'll follow me, I'll show you where we can fight," I gestured towards my left and started walking.

"You see, we have a few options, and I can show you each," I showed her around to a few various locations.

(Alright, I'll show you pictures in the chatbox of the various locations if I can find them all, and see what you say. If you don't agree to any of them, that's fine, and we can try something else)
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 21 Jun 2011, 5:14 pm

In a certain room hidden away underground on the Island....

The screams of two individuals were heard. Whipping sounds could be heard.

As the camera pans into the room, ice can be seen forming on all the walls. There is ice all on the ground, hanging from the roof, creating a jagged mouth-like appearance as the camera moves into a room where a woman and a 'male' are hanging by their fingers.

A pale woman with white angel-like wings had a sadistic grin on her face as she whips both of these people, and they screamed in agony while their breath created small puffs of white in front of their face.

"Yes, yes scream you pathetic mortals," Khione laughed. The hanging woman was about to speak but was whipped across the face. The teenaged boy was crying, muttering small pleas for mercy.

Khione simply laughed and continued torturing them.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4