Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Summon Night Swordcraft Story RP

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Summon Night Swordcraft Story RP  - Page 4 Empty Re: Summon Night Swordcraft Story RP

Post by Guest Fri 18 Feb 2011, 11:23 pm

"Me and master almost never argue. Although I do feel kinda sad for Master... She doesn't have friends even in her guild and she completely shuts herself out from everyone... It might be bad for her in the long run." Luminous said, looking a little concerned. She really wanted her master to be more openly involved with people, but it seemed like something was holding her back.
-----------------

"I really don't what?" she said, looking at Dory as if insulted. When Dory mentioned Colthearts, Elene froze in her spot with her eyes open. That name sounded very familiar to her, as if it has been a part of her since the day she was born. She closed her eyes and sighed annoyingly. "This talk is giving me a headache... All these things you're spewing out of your mouth are just things that I am not involved with and neither do I care."

Back to top Go down

Summon Night Swordcraft Story RP  - Page 4 Empty Re: Summon Night Swordcraft Story RP

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 18 Feb 2011, 11:48 pm

"Not involved with? Don't care? Gah, you're so infuriating!" Dory clenched her fists on the fabric of her pants, she felt a frustrated and angry at Elene's lack of memory, "How is it you can't remember anything? What happened to you that you've completely forgotten that we were once friends? That we met in this very spot all those years ago!"

---

"Huh.... my Master is kinda like that too, but for different reasons," Delma informed, "Master doesn't make many friends cause she says most of them just want to be her friend because her mother was the Craftlord of Ruby... oh! I wasn't supposed to mention that. Master is gonna kill me for sure!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Feb 2011, 11:57 pm

"I'm infuriating...? I wouldn't say that." she said as she chuckled. "I'm more what you would call bluntly honest. What I say is the truth. I do not recognize you, your face, or the fact that we could possibly have been friends." Elene turned around and then sighed. "Besides, as I said I do not want anything to do with anyone. Once I become a craftlord... No, I still cannot remember why I wanted to be one in the first place..."
-----------------

"Don't worry, I can keep a secret. But... I don't know what to do if Master asks... hope she doesn't. I really cannot deny what Master wants." she said, bowing as if in apology.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 19 Feb 2011, 12:25 am

Dory bit her lip, avoiding looking Elene in the eye, "I... I.. forget it, just forget I ever said anything...."

With that, Dory took off in a sprint without so much as a goodbye. She was just so mad and frustrated. Stupid! Stupid! That was so stupid! She berated herself.

Meanwhile, Delma had sighed in relief when Luminous said she would keep it a secret. But her relief was short lived when she saw her Master run by.

"Where are you going Master?!"

Dory paused for a moment to yell over shoulder, "To the Colthearts. I want some answers... and I'll possibly end up pounding their faces!"

"EHHHH?!" Delma exclaimed, "Master you're just mad! You need to calm down! You can't go barge into someone's home and pound their faces!"

"Try and stop me!"

Delma blinked before sighing, "Okay Master, you asked for it!"

The Oni then materialized what appeared to be an oversized club. She moved quickly behind Dory, swinging down the club against the girl's head with a loud thud.

"Oh... where did the pretty birdies come from..." Dory said in a bit of a daze as she fell back, laying on the ground with swirls in her eyes.

The oni shook her head, looking down, "I'm really, really sorry for that Master... I hope you forgive me when you regain consciousness."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Feb 2011, 12:47 am

Dory suddenly ran past Lyon in angry manner, after hearing what Dory yelled what she was planned Lyon gave chase. Only to arrive scene where Dory was laying on the ground eyes swirling, lump on her head and Delma standing next to her holding club which clarly just had been used.

"Oh my..." Kaori simply said bit shocked of the scene when she appeared. " Everthough you might cause amnesia to her by doing that?" She asked from Delma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 9:25 am

The slime got hit during its attack by the drill multiple times. When it got knocked back, it sank into the ground, defeated.

VICTORY!
------------------
David Level Up 1, Allocate 1 ability point to any stat

-----------------------------

Luminous was a little surprised when she saw Dory run past her and Delma leaving. She assumed that something bad happened to her conversation with her master. She was about to give chase but she was called over by Elene.

"Luminous, we're going home." Elene said.

"Master, what happened? Miss Dory was running while crying!" Luminous said in a very concerned voice. She wanted to resolve everything that happened.

Elene sighed. "That girl said a lot of things that I do not even remember... They were all stupid lies."

Luminous shook her head and then looked at Elene. "Master, I'm sorry if I'm being rude but please at least check on how Miss Dory is doing..."

"If it will make you go home without any complaints, fine." Elene said as she started walking towards the direction she saw Dory run off to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 20 Feb 2011, 10:46 pm

"Heh," David smirked, "I feel stronger already,"

(I'll place the point in agility later)

Jace jumped for joy, "Yes! You do know how to use a drill! Let's go kick some more arse!"

David nodded, "Indeed. Though arse may be a bit low class for our vocabulary,"

Jace nodded, "Right, right..."
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Feb 2011, 1:07 pm

"Master is tougher than that!" Delma said, though a bit of uncertainty was in her voice, "I mean... Master can't get amnesia from just that one hit..."

She then proceeded to shake her master by the shoulders, "Hey Master wake up! Please say you don't have amnesia! Master wakey wakey!"

"Ugh... Delma when did you get a twin...?" Dory said in a bit of a haze before passing out once again.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 1:13 pm

"Wow, she went out like a candle again. We should get her back to Iron Guild for now..." Lyon said bit concer berfore crouching down.

"you should be careful Delma" Kaori whispered.

Last edited by Whitepulse43 on Mon 21 Feb 2011, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 1:17 pm

"I told you, she will be fine. Let's just go home, Luminous and stop whining." she told Luminous, getting more serious now. When she did see Dory, she was unconscious and there was another person, maybe a craftknight, in the scene. She drew her hammer and pointed it at the other craftknight. "You... Attacking another craftknight to the point of unconsciousness.... Do you not know of the rules of the tournament?"

Luminous quickly went over to Delma. "What happened to you and your master? I can help! Umm... Master, please give me the command."

"Fine. Luminous, heal her." she said in a rather uninterested voice.

Luminous put her hands over Dory as it glowed a faint blue and it started healing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 1:24 pm

"Wait What? you think i attacked her? it's a misunderstanding!" Lyon tried to explain hastily. Just in case keepin his hand near his spear, bit nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Feb 2011, 1:35 pm

"Wait! He didn't attack Master!" Delma said quickly before things got out of hand, "I... uhm... sorta knocked Master out... I-I had to though! She was going to do something stupid!"

Dory slowly opened her eyes, sitting up while holding one hand to her head, "Ow... my head is killing me..."

"M-Master! I'm so sorry!" Delma cried diving for said master and clinging to her waist, "I'm sorry! Please say you don't have amnesia!"

"I don't think so.... by the way, who are you again?"

Delma paused, looking up at her master, before tears welled up in her eyes, "Noooo! Master has forgotten me!"

"Haha, I'm only kidding Delma, I remember you," Dory replied patting the oni girl on the head, "Anyway, can you explain why exactly you're sorry?"

"I hit you on the head with my club..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 1:40 pm

"I was about to waste my energy on nothing... Hmph, as expected of such a summon. Come on, Luminous. Let's go back and forge our weapon." she said as she turned around and started walking away. Luminous didn't want to leave. "... Luminous... What are you doing?"

"Master... Umm..." Luminous said, not knowing what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Feb 2011, 1:51 pm

"Welp, that explains the searing headache," Dory said continuing to pat the Oni's head, "But anyway, I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have let my emotions get the better of me and scared you like that."

"Master... why did you want to confront the Colthearts anyway?"

Dory sighed, glancing at Elene before looking back down at Delma, "For various reasons..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 2:05 pm

Elene looked at Dory and sighed, shaking her head. "Colthearts... Heh... Why does that name sound so familiar...?" she said as she turned away again. She started to laugh as she was talking. "It's like... It was very important... and I just forgot it all... It's like I'm trying to forget it but it's trying to force itself out of my head..."

She then fell to her knees and started to sound like she was crying. "... Why would anyone do that to someone...? They just want so much from me... I just want to run away..."

Luminous tried to approach her but Elene stopped her. "Stop... Don't go any closer... Whoever you are..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Feb 2011, 2:23 pm

"Elene..." Dory said softly, moving away from a confused Delma and headed toward the crying blonde. She knelt down in front of her hesitantly reaching out her hand towards her. The dark haired girl took a deep breathe, finding her resolution as she touched Elene's cheek, wiping away the tears with her thumb, "It's okay Elene, it's okay. I'm here. Bebedora is here. You remember me, don't you? So please don't cry."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 2:30 pm

"It's... you..." she said, looking at her as if she was in a trance. "I-I'm sorry... I couldn't make it after all... I just had enough of them... Just because I couldn't summon..." Elene then hugged her and started crying. "I'm so sorry..."

Luminous was just staring at the whole scene, confused. "I never saw this side of Master before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Feb 2011, 2:48 pm

Dory returned the hug, stroking the blonde's hair in comfort, "Shhh... I't okay... you're here now and that's what matters," Dory felt her gut twist, so that's why Elene disappeared. Why hadn't she had noticed before? Why hadn't she questioned all those times she found Elene alone, crying?

For a moment Dory had a flash into her past, a memory that bubbled into the surface.

"Hey Elene, why are you crying? If you cry, I'm gonna start crying too, you know. And you know how horrible I look when I cry... ah you're smiling now! Elene's smiling face is much, much prettier than her crying face... Oh I know! I'm gonna protect your smile, okay? I promise to protect Elene's smile!"

The memory faded and Dory hugged the other girl a little tighter, "I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 2:59 pm

"No, it's not your fault at all..." Elene said, wiping her tears. "If only I didn't run away... I wanted to be stronger, but I wasn't able to control myself... If only I didn't run away, we wold still be meeting in that same place everyday..."

She remembered all those past days with her going there just so that her only friend at that time could say something to comfort her. She felt really pathetic back then, not knowing what to do during those times and even worse almost making her friend cry as well everyday. Still, she was thankful that she was able to express herself. It would have been a lot of times better than being an empty shell.

Luminous wiped her tears and then hugged Delma. "Waaaaaaah, it's such an adorable sweet scene, I think i'm gonna cry too!" she said as she started crying as well. "Master's so cute when she's like this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 3:08 pm

Lyon watched the scene in silent, he the turned around small chuckle under his breath before he started walking toward exit. "we're going now Kaori..." He said.

"Eeeehhh?? But it was getting interesting!" she said and started to pout. "You can ask from Delma later, we're going...NOW!" Lyon said adding pressure to his last word before he kept walking.

"Look's like, she found her real friend.." Lyon though in his mind while he kept walking. Kaori looking between Dory and Elene And Lyon trying to decided what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Feb 2011, 3:26 pm

"Geh? I guess it's kinda cute," Delma replied, faintly blushing at the combination of suddenly getting hugged the scene happening before her.

Dory returned her hand to Elene's cheek, gently stroking it with her thumb. She leaned her forehead against the other girl's, making their faces mere inches from each other, "I really missed you, Elene.... it was never the same when you left..."

A sudden impulse took Dory over. Being so close to Elene, feeling her breathe against her face. It was too much for the dark haired girl. She had the urge to kiss her, and kiss her she did. A short, sweet, and gentle kiss on the lips.

Delma's face was redder than ever, despite her skin being naturally red. Her master was kissing another girl.... RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 21 Feb 2011, 6:00 pm

Lavie's day had been, so far, uneventful. She had woken up, showered, gotten dressed, ate breakfast and brushed her teeth, as was her ritual on any normal day. She was up early, as usually, working at her forge making this and that, practicing her skills. she had no many ladles in her room from these little practices that they filled up most of her bags and trunks in her workshop. The important things, weapons, were set on shelves or leaned against the wall. The only difference in today's routine was the fact that she had gone to the opening ceremony for the Craftlord tournament. There had been many apprentices there, but she had mostly kept to herself, only talking in a low voice to her companion, Erre.

Now back in her Workshop, she and Erre were putting the finishing touches on an improved version of her first weapon, a Novice Knife. A drill was already hanging loosely off of her belt on her left hip, and there was an empty sheath on the other hip, adjustable so it could hold anything from her small knife to a sword. "Good work, Erre," she complimented her mechanized Guardian as they finished shaping the heated metal. Waiting for it to cool a bit, she lifted the blade up and inspected it before slipping it into her sheath. After doing a quick stock of her materials, she decided she needed to gather some more of the Labyrinth.

"Come on, Erre. Let's get more supplies and see if we can't make something better." Erre made a small clanking noise in agreement, and followed her Master out of her Workshop and down the stairs. The two spoke in low voices all the way to the Central Tower, but grew silent as they approached the entrance to the Labyrinth. She spoke to the man blocking the entrance for a moment, showing him her weapon as proof she was capable of defending herself, then making her way down the steps. She could hear voices.. mostly female. One male. someone was.. crying it seemed. The voices echoed in the twisting walls. Curious, she made her way through the tunnels. Turning a corner, she nearly slammed into Lyon, the only thing keeping her from doing so was her Guardian's hand on her shoulder, holding her back. "Ah, thank you Erre," she said, looking at the robot, then turning her attention to the boy. "Sorry about that. I should really be paying more attention.."

Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 6:22 pm

There wasn't much that Elene could make out (Haha, I made a pun xD) of what was happening. She felt this warmth that touched her cheek and stroked it. Dory's voice sounded like a muffled sound, but a pleasant one. When she felt their lips get together, she got a little shocked. She stood up, her face turning red and she turned around, running away without a word.

Luminous looked at her, confused but was still clinging onto Delma. "Huh...? What did Master and your master do? Why did she run away?"

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Feb 2011, 6:33 pm

"Th-th-they...! Uh.... They were..!" Delma tried to explain, she really did, but her mouth was being a traitor to her now in her embarrassment.

Dory stepped back surprised by her own actions and the fact that Elene had run off. She dropped her hand to her side with a sigh, before turning towards the oni... only to pause and stare, "When did you two get so clingy with eachother?"

"N-never mind that!" Delma said quickly, trying to change the subject, "Shouldn't you go after her!"

"Huh... you're right... I should," With that said, Dory found new resolve as she took off after Elene. She should at least apologize for her actions. Dory had no idea what had gotten into her.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm

"They were..." Luminous said, tilting her head to the side. "You know, I couldn't understand you if you don't give me a direct answer. Is it something humans do when they're sad?"

Elene stopped when she saw two people near the entrance of the labyrinth. She didn't want anyone to see her so she decided to go back, also realizing that she forgot to call Luminous. As she was running, she encountered Dory once more. She stopped and then looked down. "I... I just had to run away..." she said. "But I do not need any help anymore... I'm fine..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Feb 2011, 10:02 pm

"U-uh... m-maybe you should ask your master!" Delma said desperately, she really didn't want to explain to the other summon spirit what the two masters had did.

Dory let out a breathe of relief as she had ran up to Elene, "O-okay...I just wanted to apologize... I honestly don't know why I did that." She rubbed the back of her nervously, "It might have been that blow to the head.. yeah..."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 11:07 pm

Luminous pouted and then sighed. "Oh, umm..." she said, realizing something. "Speaking of our masters... Where are they? Let's follow them!" she said as she floated away towards the way where Dory went. There, she saw the two facing each other again.

Elene shook her head in response to Dory. "No, don't apologize... It was an accident and you didn't mean it... Besides, who knows?" she said as she gestured to Luminous to come over since they were about to go back to the workshop. "It would have happened in the future anyways... if what you said was true." Elene started walking away along with Luminous.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 21 Feb 2011, 11:20 pm

"Yeah, an accident..." Dory agreed uncertainly. An accident... it didn't feel like an accident... but it was one of the most stupidiest things she's done so far. She watched as the two left as Delma walked up beside.

"Master...." Delma said softly, "WHY COULDN'T YOU WARN BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO KISS A GIRL IN FRONT OF ME?!?!?!"

"Hahaha.... sorry," Dory replied sheepishly, "I kinda forgot you were there... anyway let's head back to the workshop, we have a long day ahead of us!"

With that said, the two girls followed Elene and Luminous out.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Feb 2011, 1:39 am

"Hgh!!" Lyon grunted as he fell down when, he stood up and dusted his pants which were gone bit dusty. "No, no, it's alright. I've gotten use to falling down, thou usually it's six spears which caused me damage when i do." He said bit embarrased of his own clumsiness before he looked girl and her guardian more closely."I think i saw you back at the opening ceremony, meaning your also craftknight candidate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 22 Feb 2011, 5:55 am

She had reached out to help him up but, he seemed alright. Thank goodness. She didn't want to hurt anyone.. at least not outside of a battle. "Six spears..? That.. doesn't sound particularly safe," she said, frowning slightly. Did he mean he left six spears laying on the floor at his house? Not the best choice but.. she tended to crush ladles underfoot when they fell out of their containers so she didn't have room to judge.

She was about to speak again when two girls and their Guardians walked by them, heading out of the Labyrinth. She didn't recognize them, she hadn't been paying much attention, but she assumed they were also Craftknights in the tournament. And so was this boy. She turned her attention back to him and gave him a small smile. "I am. Lavie, of the Silver Guild. Nice to meet you." Erre looked down at the boy, quiet as ever, and keeping a close eye on him.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next