Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Kagetsuhime RP

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kagetsuhime RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Kagetsuhime RP

Post by Simply David Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:46 am

Hinata just laughed at the girl, "What~?" She asked, in response to her name being said, "You have to speak more clearly, I can't understand you," She only tickled harder, knowing that by now the little girl wouldn't even be able to breathe let alone speak.

She loved torturing the little girl. Tickling her was something she rarely did, because it made it all the more playful and pleasurable when she finally did, and it would be more surprising. Not that she was too worried, "Oh little Hotaru~ You're so ticklish!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:13 pm

Hiyori sighed softly when they finally topped, praying that the girl hadn't seen her eyes. It was bad enough her hair had gone pale and she was normally abnormally pale, if not more healthy looking at the moment, but.. her eyes would give her away fast. Even red contacts didn't look as realistic. "I apologize for asking that kind of a question when someone was around.. I hadn't noticed them."

Hiyori lowered her head a bit in shame, and Caster responded by giving her a pat on the back with her free hand. "Don't worry. If she had tried anything, I would've killed her.. and no harm done!"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:37 pm

Cadmus looked at Caster wondering if she were joking.

"Don't mind her, she wouldn't kill someone unless the need was real," He said, looking back to see if they were being followed.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:48 pm

Maggie walked into the police station, her innocent face on.

"Excuse me mister...." she said, to the person in charge. "But I think I know who the killer is!"

"Oh really?" said one of the police officers, looking skeptical.

"Yes! She's waiting outside in the alley...." she started bawling. "I didn't watn to think she was the killer at first but then I caught her draining someone's blood and she told me she would kill me if I squealed and she's been following me around wherever I go so I told her I was going into a bathroom and then I snuck out of the building i was in and came here!"

She cried on the shirt of the nearest police officer.

"You have to help me!" she said.

--

Meanwhile, in a nearby alley, Shirley sneezed.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 13 Apr 2011, 3:57 pm

Elizabeth waited for a moment when the police would be distracted.

Oh, how much she hated this plan, but she was going with it anyway. She was at this point crawling through the ventilation shafts.

She saw through a vent Maggie whining to one of the police officers. "Interesting," she thought. She made her way down the shaft as quietly as possible, waiting for a moment when the police would not be looking so she could drop down.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:05 pm

Maggie then lead the police officers out of the building, towards where Shirley was.

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:12 pm

Elizabeth dropped down. Not every police officer would have left of course, but none were in this room now.

She continued on into another room, and had to sneak by walking right behind a man to go past him.

She finally found the evidence room and used her eyes to cut off the doorknob since she lacked lockpick skills.

She then found the appropriate compartment, grabbed a box from it that was full of the evidence, and stealthily snuck away.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 14 Apr 2011, 3:30 pm

"Yeah, it's fine," Taich said leaning against the wallm "We really didn't notice her either. Anyway... as to why the church would bother our family..."

"We're descended from demons," Mai finished for her brother, wrapping her arms around Caster from behind for no apparent reason at all. Other than the obvious, messing with Caster and bothering her reasons.

----

"Hahaha.. cough... ahahahaha!" Hotaru couldn't stop laughing, her chest heaving as she struggled to breathe. She clutched the bed sheets, no longer struggling against the tickles, "Hahaha... cough... haha... ha!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 14 Apr 2011, 3:58 pm

Hinata giggled a bit, before finally letting Hotaru have a breather, "Eehee~! You're so fun to mess with Ru-chan~" She said, using her nickname for her.

She then laid down on her stomach and was leaning on her elbows with her chin in her hands, and looking right into Hotaru's face as if upside down.

She gave Hotaru a big smile while waiting for her to catch her breath.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:09 pm

Shirley, meanwhile, was running from the cops.

"Damn that fricking little bitch," she muttered, as she cut through an alley.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:26 pm

Hiyori looked surprised at Aradia until Cadmus calmed her fears.. slightly. Aradia's grin was fierce and playful at the same time, so it was kind of hard to tell.

At the mention of 'demons', Hiyori reacted out of habit, reaching to where her katanas would normally be strapped.. if she had them. Then it dawned on her who these people where. They were the one's her believed her story and were even aiding her in the hunt for the real vampire. Just because they were descended from demons didn't mean they were her enemy. Plus, fighting them would be suicidal. She relaxed, letting out a soft sigh.

"Huh. I never would've guessed that. But yes, I can see why you'd be wary of them.. some of them aren't very.. discriminating.. when it comes to killing demons." She glanced over at Aradia and Mai and smirked a bit, her face turning neutral again when she looked back at Taichi. Aradia was blushing brightly and huffing, struggling to get out of Mai's grasp.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:30 pm

Cadmus was still holding Aradia's hand, stubbornly not letting go.

"Mai, you should let go of Aradia. It isn't polite to jump on people's backs," He said simply, looking back at her.

Elizabeth managed back to the front room, which was void of people aside from one guy, who had not shown any interest at all. Elizabeth had hoped to leave out the front door, but... there was a window nearby, so she just took it, managing to force it open. She appeared outside in an alley.

She walked up to the street, and looked around for Maggie, not sure if she'd be there or not...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 14 Apr 2011, 4:52 pm

"HI Lisa," said Maggie, cheerfully. "Shirley had to run out really quickly. I guess she doesn't getting along with police very well,"

She managed to keep herself from grinning maniacally.

"anyway, guess we now have time to go looking for that vampire without worrying about her shooting anything that moves," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 14 Apr 2011, 5:35 pm

Elizabeth looked at Maggie in puzzlement, "She doesn't want the evidence after all? Hm..." She thought about it, and just decided to hold it.

"Alright, so do you know where to start looking for her?
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 14 Apr 2011, 5:38 pm

"oh, she wanted the evidence, but....lets just say she had reason to leave the area very quickly," said Maggie.

She stopped and thought.

"I have no idea where to start looking. We can't put up 'Lost Vampire' ads, can we?" she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 14 Apr 2011, 5:40 pm

Elizabeth laughed a bit at Maggie's joke, "No, We can't do that..." She looked around, "Well, didn't she go into the forest? Well, she may not be there anymore though..."
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:50 am

"I don't wanna~" Mai protested nuzzling against the top of Aradia's head. She kept her hold on the smaller girl despite her struggling.

Taichi ran his hands through his hair, sighing at his sister, "Geez.... ignoring my overly affectionate sister, do you have any suggestions on what we should do next to find the vampire, Hiyori-san?"

---

Hotaru breathed heavily, laying flat on her back. Her teddy having been discarded somewhere during the tickling assault. After a few deep breathes, her breathing had finally returned to normal as she stared back up at the other girl.

"Hinata..." She breathed, just looking up at the physically older woman. She wondered is she should tell her. Tell her about the possibility of that vampire, the one who made her what she is today, now roaming the streets of this city. Hotaru wanted revenge so badly, but involving the other girl may ruin what they have now. No for now she'd keep it a secret. Better for Hinata to stay out of these matters.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:13 am

Hinata blinked, "Ru-Chan, are you ok? You look so serious all of the sudden," She leaned down and kissed her forehead, and pulled her head back up to see if that cheered her up. Of course, she wasn't actually expecting a smile. Hotaru often wasn't actually smiling. And she was just tortured.

She just hoped the seriousness escaped her expression just a little, because it meant they could keep playing.

On another note, Hinata was aware of the vampire attacks, but didn't say anything to Hotaru. She didn't want her to go off and fight a vampire because assuming she won, and it was the one that had caused her all the pain, she might disappear. Hinata didn't want her Hotaru to Disappear. Things have been too good since she came here...

And yet, deep down she knew that Hotaru would leave her eventually because she distrusted everyone, and knew they'd all leave her eventually.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:43 pm

Aradia sighed heavily. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place, with Mai pressed up against her back and Cadmus stubbornly refusing to let go of her. She was tempted to blast them off of her, her eyes twitching a bit in annoyance.

"Both of you let go of me! I've had enough touching for now, thanks!" She struggled, trying to her her hand and her body free.

Hiyori looked at the three, trying not to laugh, before growing serious again as she once again turned her eyes back on Taichi, her red eyes glowing a bit behind her sunglasses with bloodlust upon hearing the mention of the murderous vampire. Whoever they were.. they made her sick.

"I'm not entirely sure. Before I'dve considered asking the Church for help but.. under the circumstances.. considering what is doing the killing, what I am, and the fact of your heritage.. that wouldn't be wise." Hiyori sighed softly. "I suppose we should separate and try and follow any trails we find.. like connections between the murder victims or locations of the killings. We have to keep in contact, though.. you two have cell phones, right?"
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:50 pm

Cadmus sighed as he let go. "Mai, let Aradia go," He said, looking at her boredly now, "She's clearly annoyed,"

If he was being honest, the Vampires hardly bothered him. He was very certain that a Vampire would be no trouble to fight, so he left the investigations to the others. He'd do the killing when he was told to.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:56 pm

"To be honest...I think we'll have to wait for more leads to go find Red," said Maggie. "So lets go back to the crime scene,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:58 pm

Elizabeth nodded, "Alright, lead the way," She really didn't like not knowing her own way around here.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 15 Apr 2011, 6:04 pm

Maggie then lead Elizabeth to the scene of the crime.

"I have a feeling we missed something around here," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:47 pm

Mai shook her head against Aradia. Unlike Cadmus, she was not one to easily give up, "I told you I don't wanna, Cadmus-nii. Besides, Aradia is just being tsundere~"

Now Taichi was fighting the urge to facepalm.. again.. Couldn't they take this seriously? Oh well... "Okay I have a cell," He said pulling it out and handing it to the vampire so she can put her number in, "We'll contact eachother as soon as we find something out."

---

"It's nothing," Hotaru said reaching up to touch her hand against Hinata's cheek, "It's not important anymore. Maybe once... but not now."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:34 am

Cadmus sighed. He was waiting for Aradia's reaction at this point.

--------

Hinata pondered for a moment, but shrugged it off. She wasn't one to overthink things, so if Ru-Chan says it's no problem, then there's no problem.

And that means... They could play. Hinata leaned down and bit Hotaru's neck, just hard enough to draw a tiny amount of blood, not much. Hinata knew everything about Hotaru by this time, and knew that she loved pain. Hinata figured this would suffice for getting things started.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 16 Apr 2011, 12:23 pm

Aradia continued to flail for a few more moments until she just sighed and gave in, going limp in the hug. She couldn't blast her off or set her shoe on fire.. Fujiko, Miho, Taichi and Cadmus would all have her head if she did that. So, she decided to play dead, and hoped that Mai, like a bear, would quickly lose interest in inactive prey.

Hiyori quickly entered her own number into Taichi's cell phone, then entered his number into her own before handing the phone back to him. "Alright. I suppose I better get going now. A group like this with magi and a vampire isn't really the most subtle. More like.. a beacon asking the Church to find us." She set her cell phone in vibrate and put it in her pocket. "Let's try and call each other later to check in. 'Bye." The vampire-girl waved before she started out of the alley and off in the direction of another crime scene she was going to investigate.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 16 Apr 2011, 1:37 pm

"Wish we could find that cute, albino vampire and convince her that we just want her help finding the real culprit...." said Maggie, just as Hiyori arrived in the alley.

"What do ya know, wishes do come true!" said Maggie. "Hi Miss Vampire! Can we ask you some questions?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 16 Apr 2011, 2:15 pm

Elizabeth looked at Hiyori with surprise, "Oh hello. That's quite a surprise to see you here," She smiled with warmth that was slightly taken away by the sunglasses.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:14 pm

Hiyori jumped like she had been shot when she saw the two Church officials in the alley. Talk about bad luck.. of course she would be the one to run into them. Even hearing what Maggie said when she came into the alleyway.. she didn't particularly trust them just at this moment. After all.. they were looking for a vampire.. and she, unfortunately, was mostly one.

She was tempted to flee again, but.. that would just make her even more suspicious. Instead, she swallowed hard and collected all of her courage, then walked over to where they were, taking off the sunglasses so she could see easier in the slight darkness of the alley. "Hello. And.. I suppose so, yes."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:19 pm

"Don't worry, you can totally trust us!" said Maggie. "If we thought you were the killer, we'd be kicking your ass right about now,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next