Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Magic War Chronicles

+3
The Wicked Xen
NazrinTsunMouse
Simply David
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Magic War Chronicles - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic War Chronicles

Post by GenericSpider Fri 10 Jun 2011, 3:22 pm

John jumped back, the demon's fist narrowly avoiding his face.

At that point, two Gloria clones, armed with chainsaws, rushed at the demon from the sides.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 10 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

While Emiko was often seen as the delinquent type, despite her deceivingly small stature, she wasn't one to be late to school. She valued her education, after all.. and always had fun beating down any boys who were ballsy enough to pick a fight with her because of either their ego or her bitchiness. Today, though, was an exception. The purple-haired girl was nowhere to be seen.

Why? Well.. it just so happened that her new.. snake.. thing.. that had showed up managed to delay her all night and all this morning by appearing randomly and scaring the sweet bejesus out of her every couple of minutes. She was just now leaving home, her new snakey companion somehow finding its way around her neck like an accessory.

Late to History class, she tried to slide in as quietly as she could. Obviously, that didn't work out so well as the teacher called her out. At least he didn't give her extra homework, she supposed. Grumbling, she went and sat in her next, next to Sierra.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 11 Jun 2011, 12:37 am

Myst snapped her fingers in front of her own face, and half of her mask seemed to shatter as her clothing became a tuxedo. Giggling, she snapped her fingers again, with a flourish. The Demon's vision suddenly became filled with nothing but chocolate eclairs.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 13 Jun 2011, 3:35 pm

The Demon Knight wasn't a fool. He wouldn't have jumped right in the middle of the enemies if he didn't have a plan. As the chainsaws struck the Demon Knight, it popped like so much confetti.

Another Demon Knight appeared behind the one who had snapped her fingers, "You're quite troublesome," He said in a very very low an ethereal voice. He kicked Myst in the back straight at Matthew, and jumped away. He seemed to be surveying them from a distance.

Matthew caught Myst but was sent to the ground from the force of it. He rubbed the back of his head and groaned a bit.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 13 Jun 2011, 3:41 pm

Sierra giggled a bit at Emiko's lateness, "So, Emiko~Chan~" She said in a low voice, "Why are you so late? You weren't out doing..." She gasped, "You know..." She gasped again, "You were!" Then she giggled a bit to herself at her own joke.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 13 Jun 2011, 3:42 pm

Myst groaned from the impact as well, but then smiled. "Thanks for catching me, hot stuff." She said, pecking him on the cheek with a kiss.

Standing up and dusting herself off, she huffed. "As for YOU..." She said, pointing at the demon. "Take this!" Hundreds of illusionary clones of Myst appeared around the demon knight. The real Myst ran in a circle, firing energy needles, while the clones flung illusionary needles at him.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 13 Jun 2011, 3:47 pm

Emiko just stared at Sierra as she rambled on about.. something perverted, she assumed. This girl.. she was certain there was something not right with her head. "I was attacked by a snake." She said, her tone dull. The snake around her neck remained still, doing an excellent impression of an accessory. She turned her attention to the teacher and the front board, scribbling down notes off the board she missed into her notebook.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 13 Jun 2011, 3:48 pm

"John, lets kick this demon's ass!" said Gloria. "You're the strategical one! Come up with a strategy!"

It was at that point that she realized that John seemed to have disappeared.

"Ah, where the fuck did he go?" she said, before turning to the demon.

"Screw it, I can fight without his help," she said, getting into a fighting stance. "COME GET SOME YOU FUCK UGLY THING! THE ONLY THING UGLIER THAN YOU IS YOUR MOTHER!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 13 Jun 2011, 4:08 pm

Matthew blushed and rubbed his finger on his cheek, "Eheh, no problem?" He wasn't sure what to say but he stood up as soon as she got off. He pointed his staff forward unsure as to how to attack.

The Demon Knight, having already seen the Illussionary eclairs was fully aware of the illusion powers (or at least that illusions were there). However, that didn't help him find the true one, so even as he blocked he took a few shots.

He dashed past the clones, slashing at every one he came close to, and jumped to the top of a building.

Having completely ignored the words of the other girl, he seemed to vanish from moving so fast. He moved so fast that everyone there could make the mistake of assuming he teleported away. His orders were not to kill, but to analyze. Having discovered the capabilities of these few he would now move on to find some other magical warriors.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 13 Jun 2011, 4:43 pm

"GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU AND THE WHOEVER THE BITCH THAT SUMMONED YOU IS!" yelled Gloria.

"Calm down. Yelling at is isn't going to do any good," said John.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

"Oh well that's no problem," Sakurako stated confidently, "Taro-chan will tell you what to do!"

The boy blink, stumbling sightly but kept moving as he was pulled along, "Didn't you just say I'll be taking a break?"

"You will, instead of doing all the hard stuff yourself, you'll tell her to do it for you and how!" She then turned to the other girl with a grin, "How does that sound Miya-chan~"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Mon 13 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

Miya sighed. "That's fine, I guess." She stood quietly before adding, "Sounds fun," without much enthusiasm.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 17 Jun 2011, 11:14 am

Mathew nodded, "Yeah, shouting seems a bit pointless..." Though he was still on guard. He didn't like how fast it could move...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 17 Jun 2011, 11:28 am

"How exactly are we going to fight that thing when it reappears?" said John.

"We could surroud it with exploding clones," said Gloria. "Or you could let it get close to one of us and attack it with your magical razor floss of death,"

John nodded.

"We should....consult with the familiars about our enemies' weaknesses. They owe us some more information," he said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 7:31 am

"Should I send few of my ghost's to spy around areas?" Hasachi asked from Keiko already opening small portal on top of his palm firefly looking creatures flying around the portal calmly with wisp like features also. "There might be more to be found...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:25 am

Keiko smiled, and nodded, "Yeah. It seems the Demon Knight is coming back here now to report. I'm still getting used to using him so it may be best if you do some of the spying for a bit," She stepped back and away, and looked towards where the Demon Knight had been.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:31 am

Hasachi stepped back from Keiko for the time she took the report from her demon which appeared as soon as he let go of her. He turned his back to her and swung his arm causing a portal of his size appeared before him and pact of ghostly creatures speeded out from portal and split in various directions and became invisible.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 20 Jun 2011, 10:40 am

"Yo, grand evil overlord! I'm bored!" said Jerry, as he approached Keiko. "Can I have a mission to go kill stuff already?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 20 Jun 2011, 3:05 pm

The Demon Knight suddenly appeared, and seemed to vanish in a puff of Confetti in front of Keiko, and everything he had seen she now saw.

Then Jerry showed up. Keiko glared, "Yeah sure. There are some people in the city, how about you take care of them?" She spoke down on him the way she usually did with people.

A demon appeared in front of her, shaped like a man with no arms or face, completely black all over. "This fool will show you where they are, just take them down if you can. Though I don't expect you to, what with there being a whole group of them together," the demon thing seemed to be facing Jerry, and then turned and began running along rooftops at a rather ordinary human pace, though he easily jumped from one roof to the other.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 20 Jun 2011, 6:32 pm

"Hmph." Myst put her hands on her hips. "I say we go find that thing and kill it."

"Anger Management Issues..." Singsonged Itachi, making himself known. "Also, I'mfairlycertainthatthedemonyoujustfoughtbelongstothefinalbosssoyoucan'tgofightitbecauseitwouldendtherp."

"What?" Myst raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 20 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

"Ooh, a fight! That's even BETTER than randomly dismembering innocents," said Jerry, his voice filled with glee.

He summoned his magical armour, and followed the demon knight.

"Yo! Slender Man look alike! Slow down, will ya? This La Parkour shit ain't easy when you're wearing a big damned suit of armour," he said, as he ran acrossed the rooftops, following the demon.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 22 Jun 2011, 8:41 pm

Once they arrived to the campus and snuck past the teachers, Sakurako and Sakutaro lead Miya into Sakurako's dorm room. Sakurako opened up the door and instantly went rummaging through one of her drawers.

"Nee-chan, what are you doing?" The boy said as he closed the door behind Miya.

"Looking for my maid cosplay!" The girl said turning her head to grin at the other two before continuing to rummage through the drawer.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 22 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

The demon entity stopped while above the other Magical people, and then vanished into a pile of confetti blowing into the wind.

Below where he was the Magical Girls and Warriors were trying to decide what to do.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomHyuuga Wed 22 Jun 2011, 8:58 pm

Miya froze. "Why do you need a maid cosplay?" She eyed Sakurako nervously and backed to the door. 'I'm not liking where this is headed.' She closed her eyes and hoped that it was for Sakutaro to wear.
RandomHyuuga
RandomHyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm

Jerry jumped down, and landed next to Matthiew.

"Hello, fellow magical warriors!" he said. "I've come to join you in your fight against whatever it is we're fighting!"

John eyed him suspiciously.

"And who are you again?" he asked.

"My name is Jerry, and I lied. I'm evil and I'm here to kick all of your fucking asses," said Jerry, getting into a fighting stance. "And then I'll probably kill you, go home, molest your corpses. Ya know, make a night of it,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:18 pm

Myst grinned slyly and giggled. She walked towards him, sashaying her hips, and leaned towards him. "You know, it's much more fun to molest someone who's still alive... how about you and me find our own little place somewhere, and you can forget all this 'evil' business, hm?" She giggled again.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:19 pm

"I like your spirit. You can live and be my sex slave," said Jerry.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Wed 22 Jun 2011, 9:30 pm

Myst snapped her fingers, causing the other magical warriors to disappear from Jerry's vision.

"Whoever sent you was fooled by my illusions much more then you know. I'm the only one who was actually here." Myst lied. "So, want to have some fun?"
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 23 Jun 2011, 10:47 am

Matthew had jumped back and raised his magic staff, startled immensely. He wondered why Myst was acting so strange.

"Uhm... who's side are you on?" He of course was not aware that the illusion was in effect, or even how they worked for that matter.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 23 Jun 2011, 5:25 pm

"Yeah, then that talking I hear must be a figment of my fucking imagination," said Jerry. "After I'm done killing the shit out of your friends,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next