Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Hogwarts RP

+4
Molly
ScorpionWins
BlackMageMaster
GenericSpider
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hogwarts RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogwarts RP

Post by Molly Tue 26 Jul 2011, 12:15 pm

One moment, Vanessa was peacefully dreaming, cozily cuddled up on Violet's lap and blissfully oblivious to how much she was irritating Micah. The next, she was very much awake, suddenly jumped on, which caused her yo yelp and flail, falling off the seat onto the ground, pinned under an overexcited girl. "Hello, Erika," she mumbled, facedown in the carpet. Pushing herself up onto all fours, she tried to shake Erika off of her. "Thanks for ruining my peaceful nap, you nut."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 26 Jul 2011, 7:58 pm

"You're welcome," said Erika, cheerfully, before getting off Vanessa. "Anyway, I just saw you on the way to my own compartment and figured I'd say hi,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 31 Jul 2011, 6:53 pm

Jack had sat in his own compartment. He had spent a while trying to find an empty one which had been absolutely vital as he had to be sure that it wasn't booby trapped or infested with Slytherins.

He quickly changed into his robes and then reclined on the seats waiting for some stupid Slytherins to wonder in and inexplicably find themselves upside down.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:18 pm

What looked like a young man with long platinum blonde hair pulled back in a low pony tail wearing a blue suit, walked down the train, past the many compartments. It seemed as if he was looking for something. Of course, this boy was actually a girl but no one would know it unless they were a fellow Ravenclaw and had been at the school at least a year. Yet, those fellow Ravenclaws never bothered to tell the other houses of the girl's gender. It was sort of an in joke within the house.

She soon came across the compartment in which Micah, Vanessa, and the rest. She slid open the compartment door and took in the chaos inside. The girl blinked before clearing her throat and getting the attention of all occupying the room.

"Excuse me, have you seen an orange tabby?" She asked in her soft, boyish voice in a very polite tone, "My sister seems to have lost track of her cat while we were boarding."

---

Meanwhile, on the other end of the train, a girl with the same platinum blonde hair in a high pony tail and wearing a purple jacket and pinkish skirt ran down the train calling for her cat. A few of the students stook their heads out to see what the ruckus was only to shake their heads when they noticed who it was and settle back into their compartments.

"Lion! Lion!" Rosemary called, "Get out here you silly cat."

With a loud bang, she slid open the door to Jack's compartment, "Lion are you in here?" She then spotted an orange tail poking out from under the seat across from Jack and pounced for the cat, "There you are Lion. Ow don't scratch me you little...!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:43 pm

Snapped out of his trance like state, Jack immediately sent a hex at the offender's general direction which would encase their head in a pumpkin, should it connect. Unfortunately, the target had moved and pounced at the furball which had woken him moments before, and proceeded to demolish him in a staring contest, which Jack found really irritating.

"Whoops," He said unconvincingly realising who had tried to jinx. "What are you doing here? You know I don't like to see you before I've hexed at least three people. And what a good cat!" His opinion changed instantly, due to the fact that he was a generally mean person who regularly enjoyed schadenfreude.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 02 Aug 2011, 8:25 pm

Erika turned her attention to the girl who had entered their compartment.

"I dunno. Maybe it jumped out a window? Or climbed on the roof or something?" she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 02 Aug 2011, 10:31 pm

"Feh. I ain't seen no bloody cat neither." Ben huffed. "Now if ya'd be so kind, I was tryin' ta take a nap." The half-giant leaned against the window and closed his eyes. It was clear that he had fallen asleep within a minute or so.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Tue 02 Aug 2011, 10:39 pm

"Ben, you oaf. Don't be rude," Vanessa berated the giant as she sat up, now free of Erika's clutches. "Though Erika may have a point. A train isn't the best place to lose track of an animal. Coudl easily become railway hamburger, you know." She paused for a moment after that, licking her lips and mumbling under a breath. "Hamburger does sound good right about now.. done real rare.. yeah.."

Vanessa cleared her throat and went to sit back down on one of the benches. "Either way, I haven't seen a cat either. Hope ya' find it before it does somethin' stupid."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 03 Aug 2011, 12:04 am

"I find it hard to picture you eating a hamburger, Vanessa," teased Erika. "Never thought you'd enjoy muggle food,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 3:55 am

"Rosemary, I searched from three other compartments but- oh you found your cat?" said boy age of 14 when he appeared to compartment door where Rosemary was with Jack, holding her cat.

boy had Average build, hair reaches past the ears behind the head and is short from sides. Hazel colored eyes and brown hair. He wore navyblue jacket and beige trousers with skating shoes. Jonathan gave a quick look around compartment then Rosemary who had few scratch marks from Lion.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 03 Aug 2011, 4:57 pm

"I seriously doubt my cat would jump out a moving train," Rowan replied shaking her head slightly. The blonde scanned the room with her eyes just in case the cat was hiding somewhere out of view of the others. She couldn't help but notice the girl wearing so many layers of clothing. She raised an eyebrow, "Isn't it a tad early in the season to dress like that? In any case, if no one has seen a cat I'll be on my way now."

---

Rosemary frowned as she stood up, her arms wrapped around a struggling cat, "Oh it's you, I should have known Lion would have wondered in here. I always did say this cat had bad taste in company."

It was then Johnathan walked in, "Yeah Johnny, I found the little rascal. Thanks for the help."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Wed 03 Aug 2011, 5:00 pm

"Big Ben's right. And I'm going back to sleep. If anyone wakes me up again I will bite you." Micah grinned, showing a mouth full of sharp teeth to illustrate her threat.
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 03 Aug 2011, 5:05 pm

"Kitty suicide is more common than you think," said Erika. "Anyway, good luck finding your cat. If he isn't a kitty burger by now,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 03 Aug 2011, 5:25 pm

"Which would be why you're it's owner then?" Jack asked innocently. He then withdrew his wand and pointed it at Jonathan, "and as for you, Jonny-boy, I know you're packing Weasley stuff, so don't move too quickly..."

Jack laughed and stowed his wand as he sat up, keeping it available just in case the little git decided that he was bored. Last year he had been turned into a canary, but he was aware that the Weasleys had many other pranks available for sale. And the boy in front of him probably owned a sizable chunk of them.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 11:29 am

"Oh Don't worry I used a quite a lot of them in exceedly unfriendly compartments." Jonathan replied cheerfully. Tch, i'm too well known.... Jonathan though in his mind while keeping cheerfull face. "Anyway Rosemary, you might wanna tell your Rowan that you found Lion. I'm heading back to change my robe on."

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Fri 05 Aug 2011, 2:10 pm

Meanwhile, Violet had been quite startled by the girls he didn't know leaping into the compartment, and aside from a startled "Eep!" said nothing. When the boy came in asking about a cat, she did her best to try to blend in with the scenery. She disliked most guys, especially guys who could be considered mildly attractive (she kept it private that she liked girly men, even though she wasn't into actual girls), since she had learned the hard way that just because she liked them didn't mean their like of her was real.

Her cheeks flushed as the boy spoke to her- out of embarrassment or anger, she couldn't quite tell.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 06 Aug 2011, 4:53 pm

"Yeah, right, I should go find Rowan, see ya Johnny," Rosemary said holding onto her struggling cat with one arm and waving with the other. She then headed towards the door before turning one last time to Jack, "See ya never, ol' Jack in the Closet."

She stuck her tongue out at him playfully before ducking her head out the door and heading down the corridors.

---

"Kitty suicide...?" Rowan gave the girl an odd look before shaking her head. Really, Hogwarts attracted some of the weirdest of people. Though honestly she was not one to talk, being the so called 'Prince' of Ravenclaw. Really, Rosemary should have never even started that nickname.

Before Rowan could extract herself from the compartment, she noticed Violet's flush and frowned slightly, "Oh, I apologize if I offended you, I did not mean it as an insult."

"If any of you spot an orange tabby, please stop by the compartment next to the one across from here and tell me or my sister," The girl said giving the others a respectful nod before heading out the compartment.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 06 Aug 2011, 6:14 pm

Jack growled and made obscene gestures with his hands as Rosemary left. When he calmed down, he realised he was faced with the difficult decision to lock his door and rest or leave it open and allow his fangirls in. He then decided that it didn't matter because they would get in somehow anyway.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 06 Aug 2011, 6:31 pm

The train arrived at Hogwarts.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Sun 07 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm

Vanessa had managed to get a short nap in during the kitty fiasco, as the people in the compartment finally decided to stop bothering her. Violet had once again become her lap-pillow for her short doze. When the train finally skidded to a stop at the Hogwarts station, she bolted up and instantly made her way out of the compartment.

"Finally!"

She needed a break from all the people on the train. Certainly, she was just as weird as, or weirder than, any of her 'friends', but still.. they could grind ones gears if you decided to stay with them for an extended period of time. Glad she didn't have to drag her luggage around with her, it was brought up for her after all, she headed towards the carriages that moved on their own and climbed up inside one.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 07 Aug 2011, 3:51 pm

Erika got to her feet, and headed out of the compartment she'd been staying in.

"I wonder what crazy thing is gonna happen this year?" she said outloud.

Her previous year at Hogwarts had been somewhat crazy; what, with that chamber full of Inferi she and Vanessa had found; and that week she'd been turned into a cat.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 07 Aug 2011, 4:47 pm

"Hopefully nothun'" Ben grumbled, having coincidentally stumbled past Erika at that moment. "Bloody shenanigans at this school..." He muttered.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sun 07 Aug 2011, 8:27 pm

Violet remained silent as she tried to maneuver around people, trying to just be part of the crowd. She frowned as she climbed into one of the carriages- she'd never be used to the frightful creatures pulling the things... A few other students were bothered by them too, but she had never really bothered to discuss them. Frightful as they were, they were horses (kind of), and did their jobs admirably.
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackMageMaster Sun 07 Aug 2011, 8:36 pm

Micah woke with a start and jumped up, scrambling to get her robes on straight. "Last one out again...One of these years I'm going to just not fall asleep I swear..." She muttered to herself, running ahead of the rest of the stragglers to find an empty seat in one of the carriages.
BlackMageMaster
BlackMageMaster
Kid Demon

Award : THE ULTIMATE SEME... I mean MASTER!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Mon 08 Aug 2011, 4:20 pm

Jack hopped off the train quickly and grabbed the first empty carriage he could see, in the process, avoiding the girls he had been sat with. He settled into a shadowed corner of the vehicle pulled by invisible... things, hiding himself from the harpies. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the female company, he was just getting fed up with their voices. The only person interesting enough to talk for that long was himself.

And so, settling down into a nest of self-satisfaction and smugness, Jack awaited the castle.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 08 Aug 2011, 5:28 pm

Erika climbed into the carriage Vanessa was sitting in.

She was oddly quiet though, as the things pulling the carriage creeped her the frick out.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 08 Aug 2011, 6:07 pm

Ben stumbled up to a random carriage, but before getting in he walked up to where it was hooked up to an invisible creature. He felt the unseen Thestral prod him in the chest, and reached up to stroke the creature vaguely where he knew its head was.

Smiling slightly, he climbed into the carriage. Coincidentally it was the one Jack was in...
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 08 Aug 2011, 6:17 pm

"You alright there? You look a little pale. I think the Thestral is worried about you too.. it's staring right at you."

Vanessa knew full well of Erika's irrational fear of the invisible creatures pulling the carriages. She couldn't see them herself, but she hadn't told Erika that.. so she loved to use them as a way to torment the poor girl.

"Maybe you should give her a pat on the head to reassure her you're okay? I'm sure all she'll do is maybe take a little nip at you."
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 08 Aug 2011, 7:42 pm

"I am SO gonna take you on a magic carpet ride at some point," said Erika.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Mon 08 Aug 2011, 7:50 pm

"No way! You knows I hate those things. I'm not stupid enough to get on one of those things, especially not with you. Now be nice or I'll sic the Thestral on you," Vanessa said, reaching out and pretending to pet the Thestral pulling the cart.
Molly
Molly
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next