Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Loli Defense Force GO!

+5
The Wicked Xen
ScorpionWins
Tachi
Simply David
AnnoR
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Loli Defense Force GO! - Page 4 Empty Re: Loli Defense Force GO!

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 29 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm

Quickly pushing Aya into the recovery position, Eien hurried back into the bookstore to retrieve his own clothing and belongings. He ignored the stares of people around him and stuffed the clothes he wasn't wearing into his bookbag, mentally swearing when he realized he couldn't attend classes anymore. He'd have to do something about that later.

Eien left the store again, approached Aya and quickly wiped her face free of blood before hoisting her up into his own back. It was a little difficult but not impossible.

"This is going to be the death of me, I just know it," he muttered to himself as he hurried off after Izanagi. As much as it pained him to admit it, he shouldn't be separated from the other girls.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon 30 Jan 2012, 2:10 pm

Koneko automatically turned her head to look at the running girl and then realised that she was supposed to follow. After a second's pause, the catgirl loli sprinted off, seemingly not content with merely running very fast and literally bouncing off of a wall when it came time to turn a corner. Somebody was going to have to teach her to keep that unnatural agility restrained before she got too many strange looks, which would doubtless be second in importance to hiding her tail.

Unless the populace was strangely apathetic to such things.
Rain
Rain
Holy Magical Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tachi Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:41 am

Oh! The girl that had been using that awesome sword knew where to go! Great! Akio ran off after her, ignoring the generally confused and/or disturbed looks her state of dress recieved.

"Come on everyone! The last one there has to wear the most embarrassing thing they've got!" she called out to the others, not really expecting the challenge to work. After all, most of these people probably had money of their own, right?
Tachi
Tachi

Back to top Go down

Post by evilneko Thu 02 Feb 2012, 7:24 pm

One of the girls called for everyone to make a run for the clothing store. Akane looked at her clothes and shrugged. She didn't actually need new clothes, being possibly the least changed of the bunch. However, Akio's sudden challenge spurred her to action.
"Outta my way! I'm not gonna be last!" She yelled, taking off after the others.

And possibly staring at little too much at Koneko's rear end.
evilneko
evilneko
Token Loli

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 08 Feb 2012, 2:41 am

Alisa, who had been quietly following the others, began to speak.

"Most embarrassing thing they've got?" she said. "How embarrassing can loli-sized clothes be?"

She paused for a second, as a realization dawned on her. A realization that made her feel rather silly.

"I just tempted fate, didn't I?" she said. "We're gonna get there and there's gonna be a whole shelf of embarrassing, loli-sized outfits,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum