Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

I make a character read an Inuyasha Fanfic Part 7

Go down

I make a character read an Inuyasha Fanfic Part 7 Empty I make a character read an Inuyasha Fanfic Part 7

Welp, onto chapter 7 now. Expect pain and suffering.

PoisonMaster16: hey everyone im back

Bankotsu: finally

Poison Master16: oh calm your self im back okay gezz gone for few days you sound like Inuyasha

Why does PM16 always act like a few days is unbearably long? Considering the length and content of this story, yeah it's bad, but no one is stupid enough to waste the whole day waiting for a notification that this is updated.

Bankotsu: don't compare me to the mutt wench

PoisonMaster16: (glares at bankotsu) anyway on with the story Wink

And what is the point of these segments, again?

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha I only own Akiko, Kira, and the plot

And god forbid if anyone were to steal your riveting plot or compelling OC's.

So we start with Inuyasha's group.

Inuyasha had to admit the new girls were very nice, and got along with every one very well but he did miss Kagome.

Wow, the author actually refrained from twisting this into 'he wanted Kagome back so he may take her virginity and be a prick'. That's genuinely impressive.

The group was traveling till the oh so annoying wolf in Inuyasha's eyes and to everyone else Koga. "what do you want wolf?" he asked annoyed already

Still has a 'loltransitions' attitude, though.

"I smelled wolf demones and here they are" he said walking over to Akiko, and Kira "hello ladies" "hello prince Koga" Akiko said with a blush "Yo what up prince Koga"

...Did that kind of lingo exist in Fuddle Feudal Japan?

and after Kira said that she jabbed in the ribs by her twin "my apologies prince Koga she is very… well she's just not good at talking to new people" "what the hell Akiko why you do that? I only talked like that to him was because I don't care if he's a prince or not. And if you ever do that again you'll wake up under water!"

Eventually, Kira's going to run into a prince or warlord who hates disrespectful people >.> And that retribution seems... disproportionate.

Kira all but growled out. "Ladies calm down its okay now I just wanted to know why your traveling with the mutt?" "we are going to see the Shikon miko and give her these jewel shards" "oh your going to see my mate I'll join you"

Koga still doesn't remember the zombie he abandoned her too. That'll totally score you some points, Koga.

"Koga she's with the mercenary so stop your stupid day dream." "can it mutt face!" sango, and miroku started to walk away "you two keep fighting and you'll get left behind girls would you join us you don't want to see those two fight its quite stupid" sango said over her shoulder. The two girls ran to get to them and Inuyasha was grumbling about 'stupid women'

Overall, pretty underwhelming reaction from Koga, there.

When they got to Kagome they saw Suikotsu and Jakotsu were alive again

DON'T TELL ME THEY WERE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER AGAIN?!

"aw come on you two are alive too" "Inuyasha! Sit!" he slammed to the ground

Oh come on, he's perfectly justified at being a little annoyed seeing two more mass murderers get resurrected with no explanation >.>

sango walked over to Kagome and said "kagome im so sorry if I ever hurt you we missed you so much please don't be mad anymore" Kagome saw that what her friend said was true and tackled her into a hug

Pretty easily forgiven, aren't they? Still, as long as things return to normal...

So, those OC twins give Kagome their jewel shards and get introduced to the evil psychos...

"Yo its nice to finally meet you" she then giggled as Jakotsu was flirting with Inuyasha again "oh Inuyasha its been so long I have missed you sooooo much" he tackled him into a hug "ahhh get away from me you freak!" he tried to get away but couldn't

Inuyasha's a half demon. Jakotsu's currently a walking corpse with no real power ups. I dunno how he can carry his sword or prevent Inuyasha from escaping when he should really be weaker than normal.

"kagome as much as I hate the mutt im glad your happy and well would you want them to join our group?" Kagome smiled ear to ear and tackled Bankotsu into a kiss "thank-you Bankotsu that would be great you're the best" "I know I am" she giggled and asked sango who said yes.

...Look, I'm aware Koga was kind of easily forgiven despite the many people he killed, but hey, he's a demon. These guys are just raving lunatics. Why would they join Inuyasha's group like this?

The new group was actually getting along nicely

Which makes no sense whatsoever.

as they traveled then night came and they set up camp "Kagome would you join me and the girls to go to the hot springs?" "sure id love to" they went to the hot springs.

What hot springs, exactly? It's not like I have any idea where they are at this point >.>

"well I think I am going to keep watch and make sure the girls will be safe" miroku said as he was getting up "I don't think so monk plant it" Inuyasha growled out "well I can join the girls since im gay and I think I will later"

.................................................... Is that really how it works?

Actually, the way this is laid out makes it look like Inuyasha's the one saying that line.

"lucky" all the guys muttered under their breath. Jakotsu had walked over to the hot springs and saw the girls everyone covered themselves but Kagome "guys its okay he's gay" "oh"

They didn't notice his eccentricities before? Also, does one's sexuality really dissolve all ideas of modesty with the opposite sex if they happen to be homosexual?

So, a really boring conversation foes on about Kagome and Bankotsu being in love and stuff...

"well sango a little birdie told me a certain mercenary has a crush on you" "who?" "suikotsu likes you and so did renkotsu I remember hearing him tell ginkotsu all the time how he would take you away and show you what a real man's like hehe but Suikotsu said when ever he looks at the stars all he can think of is your eyes"

I can only assume Jakotsu's the one speaking here...

"wow I mean he is quite cute and charming and miroku he is just a pervert and want to get under my kimono I caught him sneaking out of camp and fucking some girl in the last village we went to"

No. You cannot actually be saying Sango finds a depraved killer cute while Miroku sleeps with random people. Yes, he's a perv, but he wouldn't literally bed someone when he's really attracted to Sango! Jesus, why is this author intent on fucking up relationships?

"oh im sorry Sango" "its okay I mean I have had a crush on suikotsu since I first met him really"

Sure you did, Sango. Sure you did. At a stretch, maybe you'd like the nice personality that no longer exists.

"what about you two who do you like?" Akiko blushed "I like Koga he's so charming" "I think I may like Inuyasha but then again I don't at the same time"

You've only known them for a few hours, girls. Bit early to decide who you love >.>

"well Inuyasha is mine" jakotsu stated. She giggled kagome then had an idea "have you two met lord Sesshomaru?" "um once he is quite charming" "yeah hehe" "why not go for him?"

...Did Kagome seriously suggest those two try and seduce a cold bastard like Sesshomaru? How'd he find time to be charming when he's so damn arrogant?

"nah I'll just stay single that's how I like it" Kira said closing her eyes relaxing. "okay than" she smirked 'I think you should go for it' 'nah he only wanted me for sex' 'really you never told me this' 'because I wanted to keep it a secret'

Well you're doing a good job keeping it a se- the hell do you mean Sesshomaru only wanted sex? He's Sesshomaru! Can you picture him sleeping with ANYONE?!

'well did you two?' 'no I ran away and concealed my sent and he couldn't find me'

Concealed how? Does the author really think no explanation is a suitable alternative to not being able to think of a way to outsmart someone like Sessh?

'good the creep' 'I think I may like Jakotsu a little' 'you two look cute together' 'lets talk later' 'okay'. When everyone was out they went back to camp and ate dinner Jakotsu didn't know why but he liked Kira and not like a friend like but like like her and made sure he slept close to her.

Love doesn't fucking work like that! Gah! And what the hell happened to being gay?

When everyone was asleep naraku made his appearance and picked up his soon to be mate. He had made sure he spread his miasma all around so no one could get up even if they wanted to "I knew I would get you before the end of the week" he said to himself and flew off

...His evil plan this whole time was to kidnap her in her sleep? What? Are you fucking serious?

Ah shit now she'll fall in love with him -_-''

when everyone woke up the next morning they didn't see Kagome but they (indicating Inuyasha, Kira, and Akiko. Koga had left for some reason) smelled naraku and searched for her.

......TELL US KOGA LEFT. AND GIVE A REASON! NOT THAT HE ACTUALLY HAS ONE!

Ugh... Okay, over to Kagome's new location >.>

When Kagome woke up she was in a lap and knew this wasn't her love she had a killer headache and slowly got up only to see her enemy naraku looking out the window with a smirk on his face 'what the hell why am I here? Where are the others?'

Killer headache, huh? Sounds more evil than the evil mercenaries, who have yet to have their atrocities really addressed.

he turned to her and she was scared "I see you're awake" she tried to scoot away from him only for him to bring her to him and keep her in his lap she had 'eep'ed oh instinct she was not comfortable with him holding her or even being near her "now, now Kagome don't be afraid I don't bite"

Didn't really sound like a serious escape attempt, 'scooting'. Try 'scrambling the fuck away'.

So Naraku starts kissing her neck and such, being a completely different kind of creepy bastard than he should be...

He sighed and let her go she shot up and tried to run but he grabbed her ankle and she fell to the floor her startled her waist "what is it about you that makes me want you women?" he pinned he hands above her head and got close to her face she had to look away "please let me go" she begged but he only chuckled. He whispered in her ear "never for you are mine Kagome." She gasped and struggled some more then there was a nock on the door "what?" "Lord Naraku Koga is here" it was kanna

So... is Koga there for a meeting or something? Hopefully the author hasn't forgotten the blinding hatred he holds for Naraku.

"I'll be right there". when she left he said "it seems we have to continue this later" but before he left he smashed his lips on hers shoving his tongue in her mouth and then left. When he was gone she crawled to the farthest corner in the room and huddled into a ball and cried.

...'smashed his lips on hers'? That couldn't have been pleasant for either of them.

Over to Naraku...

Naraku was disappointed he had just got her and was about to make her his when kanna told him Koga was here. He found him waiting for him in another room "what" "I see you have her" "and? Is that all you wanted?" "no I just wish to have her once and then I'll be done with her she trusts me and not you" "well once she finds out your working for me she'll hate you" "hey I don't give a fuck if she hates me or not I only wanted her for the jewel shards and her body"

........................................................................................................................................................

Poison Master 16? FUCK YOU AND YOUR RAPE OF THESE PEOPLE'S PERSONALITIES AND MOTIVES.

naraku was pleased with him "fine once and then your done now go and collect more shards for me" "yes my lord" they smirked at each other and koga left 'kagome you have no idea what they have in for you' kikyo thought as she saw the wolf prince leave.

Oh, and I guess Kikyo was there as well. Okay, whatever.

PoisonMaster16: so what you think bet you didn't see that coming did yea lol hope you all liked me newest chapter so please review and tell me what I should add to the story and I will make sure to put in your ideas

No, I didn't, but I really should come to expect this kind of bull shit.

So, when this chapter wasn't padding itself out with dull, boring conversation, it was further destroying its source material for self-indulgent fantasies about who screws who. Just lovely. Can't wait to read about how my sister gets forced upon next time.
RolePlayingRoxas
RolePlayingRoxas
Dark Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit