Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Cleverbot Reads My Immortal: Chapter one.

Go down

Cleverbot Reads My Immortal: Chapter one.  Empty Cleverbot Reads My Immortal: Chapter one.

User: Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!).

Cleverbot: Well that was annoying.

User: I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie.

Cleverbot: You are a machine talking to a human.

User: I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white.

Cleverbot: I am not a vampire.

User: I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black.

Cleverbot: Why would you do that?

User: I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots.

Cleverbot: I thought you were a bot? How can you have a body.

User: I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

Cleverbot: That sounds like an important decision to make.

User: 'Hey Ebony!' shouted a voice. I looked up. It was... Draco Malfoy!

Cleverbot: From harry potter? My friend loves you but I got you instead.

User: 'What's up Draco?' I asked.

Cleverbot: No I didn't.

User: 'Nothing.' he said shyly.

Cleverbot: Nope, I am boy from Greve situated on Zealand in Denmark.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit