Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge

Go down

Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Empty Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge

Last time on Pokemon Misadventures; our hero Rash began his journey...only to realize he had to walk all the way back to Pallet town to deliver a package for Professor Oak. Once he and his rival were each given a Pokedex; and asked to fill it with information by catching Pokemon. After recieving a town map from Glue's hot sister; Rash once again set out on his journey to become a pokemon master.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Back_i10

Ah, Viridian. The city of backtracking. I suppose we should go see how that old guy is doing.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi10Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi11

...that must have been one potent cup of coffee.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi12

Apology excepted...you jerk.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi13

Yes, yes I am. One of the only two pokedexes in the world; at this point. The other one went to a total douche.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi14

There's a secret to it? I thought you just kind of chucked Pokeballs at them and hoped for the best.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi15

Alright, Old Man; lets see your super secret pokemon catching tecnique!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi16

...so you're super secret pokemon catching technique is just throwing Pokeballs at them and hoping for the best? Well, I guess as long as it works...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi17

...Maybe I should just ask professor Oak how to catch Pokemon. I mean, he got DR. LABRAT here. Note to self: find a way to uncapitolize DR. LABRAT's name...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi18Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi19

-insert impotence joke here-

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi20

So this is what my mom was talking about when she said my dad "didn't have the balls to stick around". I always wondered about that.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi21

Note to self: Old People are terrible at catching Pokemon.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Viridi22

So, now where should we go?

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Untitl10

"Victory Road" sounds promising.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor10

Oh look, a patch of grass! I suppose now is as good a time as any to get to work on that Pokedex! Not sure how many different types I'm gonna find in this small patch of grass though...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor12

RODENT ACQUIRED!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor13Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor14

This guy needs a name. Something majestic; something that describes his physical attributes; while at the same time noting that he is, in fact, fricking adorable.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor15

Uh, Dr. L, why is our new teammate glaring at me like that?

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor16

BIRDIE ACQUIRED!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor17Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor18

As far as bird pokemon go; this one is kind of badass. It seems to have an air of "don't mess with me..." Clearly she needs a name that accurately reflects her combat abilities...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor19

...Labrat; why is our new teammate radiating killing intent?

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor20

...is that a monkey that knows karate? I believe that is indeed a monkey that knows karate. Lets befriend it. >Very Happy

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor21

MONKEY ACQUIRED!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor22Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor23

Clearly needs a name that reflects that it is a monkey; and that it has an anger management problem...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor24

...ok yeah, I named my Pokemon after a videogame character...THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T MAKE ME A NERD! HONEST!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor25

Hmm, should we take our newfound comrades to a pokemon center; or should we just continue exploring. I vote we continue exploring. It's not like we're likely to get caught up in a battle here...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor26

Hello Glue. Steal any good pokemon lately?

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor28

Is that where this road leads? Well, I suppose it's worth a shot, now that I have something resembling a team...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor29Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor30

...hey! I could have badges! For all you know, I could have walked all the way to Pewter, defeated the gym leader there, and walked all the way back here so I could fight your sorry ass. I didn't...but I totally could have!

(Fun Fact: This encounter is totally skippable. Not sure if you can come back to it later though)

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor31

Well maybe he just threw you out cause he heard you were a POKEMON THIEF!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor32

Well, Dr. Labrat here has gained a few levels; and I recently caught a few teammates for him to train with. Why do you ask?

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor33

Oh, well then BRING IT ON!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor34

Oh, right, forgot my team wasn't at full health...Well, I guess we'll call it a handicap in your favor. Because you're definately going to need one!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor35

See? You've only caught one new pokemon, and it's already down. And you stupidly put it in the front of your party; knowing that I would most likely send out my Pikachu first. I don't exactly see your strategy here.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor36Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor37 not move,"

And it looks like your Eevee is already paralyzed. Frankly, I don't see how ou expect to have a chance of...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor38

..."may not move" my ass.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor39

W-well, that was a lucky shot. I can still win this thing. I've got another pokemon with full HP. Surely my next pokemon will be able to win this thing.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor40

Now it's time for you to face the fury of pe...hey, what aare you giggling about, Glue? My Pecker is about to beat your rodent into the ground...I SAID STOP GIGGLING!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor41

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE MY BIRD DEFEATS YOUR...RABBIT...FOX...THING!

One swift asskicking later...

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor42

...Ok, MAYBE I'm going to need to change my strategy a bit.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor43

...what? Real men use items! That guy on tv said so.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor44

...does this mean Eevee is crippled for life? Cause that would make me feel slightly bad...if this wasn't a perfect opportunity to enact stage two of my strategy.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor48Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor47Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor48

That's it, Horny! Keep leering at it...MENACINGLY!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor49

Well, it was only a matter of time...now for stage three of my master plan!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor50

OK, Kranky. I know this is your first battle but...my entire strategy depends on you. So no pressure.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor51

Note to self: Give Kranky a more badass name.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor52

Huzzah!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor53

VICTORY IS MINE!

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor54Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor55

Yeah, sure was LUCKY for me that you severely underestimated me; and thus chose to taunt me by having your Eevee repeatedly use attacks that did no damage against two pokemon that you could have taken out fairly quickly had you just attacked. Thus setting me up to finish you off rather easily with my final pokemon. So yeah. I lucked out.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor56Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor57

All the more reason for you not to go; considering you couldn't even beat me.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor58Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor59

Perhapse they'd let you through if you were to...hypothetically speaking...defeat all the gym leaders? You know, get those badges that the guard asked you about? Just a thought.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor60Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor61

Well excuse me for filling up the pokedex like your grandpa asked us to.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor62

Yeah, that's right. Walk off. Walk back to the pokemon center and get your two pokemon healed. Come back when you're ready to battle a real trainer.

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor63

8(

Spoiler:
Pokemon Misadventures: Rival's Revenge  Victor64

..next time, he won't catch me off guard.

(To be continued)

Bonus Segment: The Mons' Final Thoughts

DR. LABRAT: -unconcious-

Horny: -unconcious-

Pecker: -unconcious-

Kranky: It seems we have suffered yet another defeat. The trainer has won.

Go Team Godzilla
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: redditgoogle

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum