Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Daybreak Infinity: A Mother's Story

+3
NazrinTsunMouse
Simply David
The Wicked Xen
7 posters

Go down

Daybreak Infinity: A Mother's Story Empty Daybreak Infinity: A Mother's Story

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 08 May 2013, 3:39 pm

When I think back to that time, all those years ago, I distinctly remember my mother always telling me to live for myself and no one else. Even back then I noticed the hypocrisy in her advice, for everything she had done had always been for my sake. She never considered herself at all in her quest to keep to me safe and happy.

But isn't hypocrisy just another human trait? Indeed, my mother was just as human as you or I. Everyday struggling to protect what was most important. Desperately wanting me untouched by the evils of this world.

However...

My mother could not work miracles, and in the end, she failed.

----

"Well, well, look at what we have here boys, a little woman all on her lonesome," A hairy gorilla of a man said as he loomed over me. On either side of him were two equally hairy gorillas, all of them sneering at me like I was some mouse they just caught.

Really? Was I really getting into this type of cliche situation? Again? Come on, can't these guys be a bit more original. Furthermore, couldn't they see the GIANT SWORD strapped to my back? Do they think it's decoration? Wait, actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I inwardly sighed, ignoring their cliche conversation that used such choice lines such as, "they were gonna take good care of me" and how they were gonna make me "beg for more". Please, why even bother with those lies. "Are you done yet?" I asked in disinterest, not even bothering to look at them. My nails were far more interesting to look at than these neantherdals. Trust me on this.

"What?" One of them asked, confusion evident in their tone. Apparently they weren't just dumb and cliche, they were also hard of hearing.

> Do I have to repeat myself?

> Tch, they're not even worth my time.

> Is that a hang nail?

> Other

Last edited by NazrinTsunMouse on Wed 08 May 2013, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Daybreak Infinity: A Mother's Story Empty Re: Daybreak Infinity: A Mother's Story

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 08 May 2013, 3:44 pm

> Panic because it's actually a hang nail which turns out to be a false alarm
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Daybreak Infinity: A Mother's Story Empty Re: Daybreak Infinity: A Mother's Story

Post by Simply David Wed 08 May 2013, 3:44 pm

>Is that a hang nail?
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 08 May 2013, 3:50 pm

>GASP! A HANG NAIL!
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 08 May 2013, 4:08 pm

Oh my god, that's a hang nail isn't it?

"He-..."

Damnit, I do not need a hang nail. Fucking hell. Today is just not my day.

"...you!"

Wait... phew, it's not a hang nail afterall. That's a relief.

"PAY ATTENTION YOU BITCH!"

"You guys are still here?" I ask, looking away from my nails now that the crisis has been averted.

Oh look. They look pissed off. I'm so scared right now. Can't you see me trembling? Oh right, that's not fear, that's anticipation.

> Let's get this over with. It's been too long since I punched some faces in.

> Meh, they're still not worth my time. I better just leave them here.

> Other
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 4:10 pm

Kick their asses like the worthless pieces of trash they are....

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 08 May 2013, 4:21 pm

> Let's punch in some faces!
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 08 May 2013, 4:26 pm

>shank them with your hangnail Punch some faces in!
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 08 May 2013, 4:29 pm

"You stupid little-!"

"Stupid little bitch," I finished for him, "Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get this over with."

"Why you!" Oh look, thug cliche number 474. My favorite.

I quickly dodged the punch aimed at my head, connecting my own uppercut into the gorrilla's jaw. He stumbled back, surprised by the sheer strength in my punch. How did they think I carried this sword around all day if I wasn't strong? Tch, typical. "Stop gawking and come at me!"

That was all the provocation they needed. Regaining what little wits they had, all three of them attempted to charge me at once.

> What should I do now? (Custom action choice)
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 08 May 2013, 4:31 pm

>Punch them in the crotch. That's the closest thing to action they're ever going to get.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 08 May 2013, 4:34 pm

>> Forward>diagonal down-forward>forward+punch "SHORYUUUUKEN!"

> Finish kicking their asses. Feel free to open with a ball crusher
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 May 2013, 5:12 pm

Finish them all off with a Shinku Tatsumaki SenpuKyaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 08 May 2013, 6:06 pm

>Use your Lou Gehrig's beam to make them all suffer a slow death whilst their body shuts down from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
>Kick them in their swinging target sacks.
>Teabag their worthless unconscious bodies.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Wed 08 May 2013, 6:41 pm

>Clothes line two of them and smash the last in the back of the head
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 08 May 2013, 7:54 pm

(Posting again, cause I can)

> Wait for some aspiring hero to jump out and attempt to rescue you. Use that person to bludgeon these idiots.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Phazon Wed 08 May 2013, 8:53 pm

>Go drown your sorrows at the bar until you can't see the bottom of the mug anymore
Dr. Phazon
Dr. Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 06 Jun 2013, 5:49 am

I had no time to play around. I was going to take them down hard and fast. Sprinting forward, I spread out my arms to clothesline the two nearest me. My arm satisfyingly collided with their necks and sent them falling flat on their backs. A faint smirk crossed my lips, but I couldn't revel in my victory just yet. The third guy was still coming at me.

Oh look, he took out a dagger. Coward couldn't take me on barehanded?

I duck down to avoid the jab at my head. Drawing my fist back into my side, I then shot it out and punched the gorilla in his balls.

"Sh-it," He squeaked out, stepping back as he doubled over in pain. Before he could take another step, I grabbed him by his dirty, matted hair, pulling his head up.

"Don't curse in front of a lady."

"You're no lady," He spat back.

I wasted no time in acquainting my fist with his face again, "You're right, I'm not a lady." I let go, letting him fall to the ground with a thud.

Now what do I do with this mess?

> Leave them here. They're not my problem.

> Take them to the sheriff. I might get a good bounty.

> I'm already running late. If I'm out any longer, I'm sure to end up going without dinner.

Last edited by NazrinTsunMouse on Mon 24 Jun 2013, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 06 Jun 2013, 9:17 am

>Get out a marker and draw on their faces.
>Hurry home in hopes of just barely making it in time for dinner.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 3:19 pm

> Late Late LATE! It's going to be your favorite food tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 06 Jun 2013, 7:03 pm

>Get dem moneys from the sheriff
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 07 Aug 2013, 6:55 am

I had no time to deal with these low lives. They could continue the lay there in pain for all I cared. I had something more important to attend to, like making it home in time for dinner. 

Stepping over one of the groaning men, I was about to exit the alley when a voice spoke up from behind me and caught my attention.

"What do you think you're doing?" 

I let out a sigh. What a pain. Of all the places I'd run into her, "What does it look like I'm doing, 'Via?" 

I heard her make a sound of indignation and even though I was still turned away from her, I could feel the glare she stabbing into the back of my head. 

Another sigh.

"Via, don't you ever get tired of stalking me?" I asked, turning towards her with the cheekiest grin I could manage. Oh the look on her face. Priceless.

"Wha- I- I don't stalk you!"

Livia Nicholas, a Templar who had yet to reach the age of twenty. She has been an annoying splinter in my side for at least a year now. At first I had thought she was some cute kid trying to do some good. Did I ever have that wrong. The moment she opened her mouth and started preaching to me about how I should do my job was when I decided this girl was just a pest.

I shrugged, "Could have fooled me."

"Ugh, you insufferable...!" The younger woman touched the bridge of her nose, taking a deep breath as if to calm herself, "Fine, think what you want. Now, can you please tell me why you're just letting these... pigs get off free?"

"Eh, I took care of them already. They're not my problem anymore." 

To say Livia wasn't amused would be an understatement, "You can't just leave them here! What if they attack another woman? Not everyone is a big brute like you are!"

Letting that 'brute' comment slide, she did have a valid point. 

> "Fine, you win. I'll go take them in to the sheriff."
> "If you're so worried, why don't you take them in?"
> "I don't care." Leave.
> Custom
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Wed 07 Aug 2013, 7:08 am

"Listen, if you're so unsatisfied with the way I do things - why don't you do something with them? They're just sittin' there, waiting." look back at Livia with a frown. "What are you waiting for? Have at it."
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 07 Aug 2013, 3:08 pm

> "Fine, help me drag them to the sheriff,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 5:36 pm

> "Fine, you win. I'll go take them in to the sheriff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 08 Aug 2013, 1:31 am

> "Fine, help me drag them to the sheriff,"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:27 pm

"Fine, you win," I said to the girl, not bothering to hide the displeasure in my voice, "But you have to help me take them."

"Very well, I suppose I can offer my services," Livia replied, to which I merely rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, just grab that one and lets be on our way."

I had pointed out one of the much larger men. I had to bite back a grin of satisfaction at the look of unease that passed on the girl's face. Really, this girl should learn to be more honest, "What? Is there a problem, Via?"

The girl huffed, "Of course not."

Tightening the gloves on her hands, the girl bent down to lift up the unconscious man. I could see the slight tremble in her body as she strained to lift him up. Her scrawny legs looked like they would give out at any moment, "Are you sure you're okay over there?"

"I-I... I am... ghk... perfectly fi...ne," Livia struggled to say through gritted teeth.

If there was one thing I could say about the girl, she didn't give up easily. Taking pity on the struggling templar, I walked over to the girl and took the man from her, hauling him over my shoulders with ease.

"I'll take these two, okay Via?" I said just as a grabbed a second one by the scruff of his collar, intending to drag him all the way to the sherrif's.

I could see the bottom of Livia's lip poke out as she flushed with what I assumed was indignation. If she wasn't such an annoying little busy body, I might have considered this cute.

"I could have handled it without your help," She mumbled under her breath as she grabbed hold of the third man, having a much easier time than before.

> "I'm sure you could have, but I don't have time to wait for you to 'handle' it."

> "Maybe next time when you actually put some muscle on those scrawny bones."

> Say nothing and leave.

> Custom
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Saviour Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:55 pm

"I'm sure you could have, but I don't have time to wait for you to 'handle' it."
Ragna the Saviour
Ragna the Saviour
Princess of Dicks

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 23 Sep 2013, 9:35 am

>Maybe next time when you put some muscle on those scrawny bones
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 25 Sep 2013, 5:38 pm

> "I'm sure you could have, but I don't have time to wait for you to 'handle' it."
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 1:23 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down