Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

MST Beta

Go down

MST Beta  Empty MST Beta

R&B

Author: reddevil47

The story remade but with my Oc love intrest for Ruby

Ruby: Wut.

Blake: What’s an intrest? And what does this author have against commas?   

Weiss: Some people have no taste whatsoever.

Ruby: What was that?

Yang: Are you implying something about my sister?   

Rated: Fiction K - English - Romance/Humor - Ruby Rose - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,140 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 09-09-13 - Published: 08-20-13 - id: 9613888

Weiss:  No taste in fanfiction.  Five people enjoyed this enough to add it to their favorites list. As well as followed it.  

Yang:  Ah, so that’s what you were talking about.

Weiss:  Not much taste in women either.

Ruby:  Hey!

--

"This girl is not too shabby" a boy dressed in a Blue trench coat and black combat boots with blue trimming was sitting in a tree laying back on the trunk watching a girl in a red hood gracefully destroying a bunch of monsters flawlessly with her make shift gun scythe.

Blake: That’s not how sentences work.

Yang: Wait, are a trenchcoat and combat boots the only thing he’s wearing? Sis, I think your “Oc Love Intrest” is the kind of person that follows girls around and flashes them.

Ruby: Why do I have to be the one with a stalker?

hmm can't quite remember where I saw that scythe from The young man thought.

Yang: Seems like he’s checking out your scythe, sis.

Ruby: GET YOUR CREEPY EYES OFF MY BABY YOU NAKED PERVERT!

The girl in the red hood continued to finish of the swarm of monsters. She jumped back from slicing of one of the heads and took a misstep in the landing leading her to fall and the monsters were rushing at her.

Weiss: Well, he’s got your fighting style down.

Ruby: Oh come on! I’m so much more graceful than that!

"crap she's a goner" the man said while taking out two blades that retracted around his arms to match the shape.(its like tonfas the way he holds them) He was about to go in to help her until he saw her move at a very fast speed to get her blade and then in one swift movement finished off the remaining 5.

Blake: Would it kill this author to pick a tense; or to use capital letters? Perhaps they could even learn the difference between sentences and paragraphs.

Never mind then, I guess she never needed my help in the first place, nice flash steps the man thought.

The girl in the red hood pulled of her hood revealing her face.

She's cute, but looks young. Probably 14 or 13.

Ruby: FIFTEEN!

Weiss: And she’s not that cute.

Blake: “That” cute?

Weiss: Not at all cute.  

The girl retracted her scythe and went on her way, while she was walking past a monster body the man saw that the hand started to twitch.

Blake: I’m not even going to bother with that sentence.

"crap that one is still alive" He said. The monster jumped up and was about to lunge at her until a gunshot hit the thing obliterating it. The girl looked to where the gunshot came from and saw a man in a blue trench coat.

Ruby: Jeez, I wouldn't have needed to be rescued there!

Weiss: Yeah! She’s not THAT incompetent.

Ruby: Thanks…I think?

Yang: I think this is the nicest thing she’s ever said.

I think she sees me, well better go I think im already late. The man in blue then disappears into the forest leaving the girl wondering who that was that saved her.

Ruby: He didn’t save anything!

"Blue" she said to herself.

Ruby: I don’t think that’s the word I would use to describe someone that jumped out of a tree wearing only a trenchcoat and combat boots.

Weiss: What would you even say?

Ruby: What the heck? Assuming I didn’t just stand there looking horrified at whatever I’d just seen.

Yang: So…who exactly is writing this thing anyway?

Blake: Must be someone you know. I doubt you’re famous enough to have a large fandom. Perhaps someone who saw your performance in the Initiation?

Ruby: I don’t like the sound of any of that. Maybe that bold text will give us some kind of clue as to who is writing this?

Well hope you liked it, I love the RWBY series and decided to make my own character for a love interest for Ruby. I love Ruby she is so funny and quirky. oh and sorry it was so short it, i based this chap of the trailer and im going to base it off the episodes of the show so they might end up long or short depending on episodes and if i want to add a bit more insight with my new character.

Ruby:  Or it could be meaningless gibberish.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum