Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Mega City

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mega City Empty Mega City

Post by Tom Tue 29 Apr 2014, 7:24 pm

Take me down to the Mega City where the powers are mad and the attitude's shitty.
Sign da fuuuuuck up.

Aron watched the procession with a small amount of ire. The Mega Ball opening parade was a big deal throughout the city and the first game would be played that evening by the reigning champions. Speaking of the reigning champions, Marsten Lanigiro's smug face was plastered all over the city and beamed onto every screen in the city, on the side of every building in Sector 8's commercial intersection, The Octavum. The parade was such a big deal that Aron had been dragged there by his school and he had thus far endured 20 minutes of speeches that were basically just stroking Lanigiro's already massive ego. Aron hated Lanigiro. He didn't know why. People often claimed that the two looked very similar although they would claim the Mega Ball star was far more handsome in the same breath, such was the city's devotion to him.

The man himself stood as two teenagers displaying some impressive Mega Ball skills on the stage ceased their display and the cheering died down, awaiting a speech from their idol.

"My friends! Welcome to this most glorious of days!" He began with a warm smile and Aron gagged as the crowd cheered. He wasn't wrong though, it was half four in the afternoon and the sky was bright blue as if it too was cheering the arrival of the new season. The crowd quietened once more as Lanigiro opened his mouth. "Just like yourselves, I too have been eagerly awaiting the first game and-"

"WE LOVE YOU MARSTEN!" Came a high pitched squeal from a group in the crowd, eliciting a melodious laugh from the man in question. 

"Haha! You're going to make me blush! Anyway-" Aron didn't hear the rest as he had already slipped away and put his earphones in. He'd get hell off his teacher but Lanigiro was a bellend and he couldn't stand it anymore. He disappeared down an alleyway and emerged onto a clearer main road, pointedly avoiding looking at the screens plastered all over the buildings which were usually used for advertisement purposes. It pissed him off but he'd still watch Lanigiro obliterate Aron's favourite team, Sector 6's second best team, Exatus at eight o'clock that night.

Last edited by Tom on Fri 02 May 2014, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Award : The Most Annoying

Back to top Go down

Mega City Empty Re: Mega City

Post by GenericSpider Wed 30 Apr 2014, 1:11 am

"So you're absolutely certain Marsten Lanigiro wore this watch?" said the woman.

Joe gave her a winning smile as he took her money. He handed her the watch that he was sure had some miniscule chance of having belonged to Langiro. He'd stolen these watches from a crook who had probably stolen them from another crook.

"Why who else would want such a fine watch? The man has some fine taste in watches, let me tell you," he said.

The woman stared at the watch; starting to wonder if perhapse she should have thought this through more. Though he already had her money; it probably wouldn't be in Joe's best interests if she started demanding her money back.

Joe could see she really wanted to believe the watch had belonged to some big shot Megaball player. All she really needed was a little push to convince her that she was holding on to something valuable.

"Come to think of it; I think I've changed my mind. I should charge you double the price for it. If you'd hand that watch back to me..." he said.

The woman held the watch away from him, protectively.

"No, I've already payed the price! You should have thought of that before you sold it to me!" she said.

"I guess I was just no match for your haggling abilities," he said, with a tone of resignation.

"Damn right you aren't!" said the lady, before holding the watch lose to her face. "It smells like Marsten,"

She then walked away; holding the watch close to her chest.

"Man, what a dumb broad," said Joe, the moment she was out of earshot.

He had hoped this con would require a bit more effort. However, the lady had bought every one of those lies of his like a fish on a hook. He considered giving up the fake-celebrity-junk business; there just wasn't any challenge in it.

"Man, just once I'd like a challenge worthy of my skill," he muttered. "Maybe I'll get into fake antiques or something..."

"Give it back,"

He froze. He knew that voice. It was the voice of his arch-nemesis. Of the one person that seemed determined to suck any semblance of fun or joy from his life. The person that always seemed to ruin his best schemes.

It was the voice of his pain-in-the-ass twin sister.

"Why George, whatever do you mean?" he said, in his most innocent voice. "Surely you don't mean this money I earned from an honest days labor..."

George raised her eyebrow at him. He could tell from her facial expression that she wasn't buying for a minute that he'd ever do an honest-day's anything.

"Furthermore, my customer has already left. To do whatever it is that good, honest folk do with merchandise that may or may not have really belonged to a famous athlete,"

"Find her," said George.

George took a step forward. Joe could tell she was not in the mood to debate the ethics of selling a stolen goods. In fact, it seemed to Joe that she was just going to skip to the part where she drags him through the streets in a humiliating fashion.

His only option now was to either apologize and return that money; or to escape. And he wasn't big on apologies. Instead, he used his teleportation ability to make his shirt disappear; and reappear over his sister's face.

The moment her vision was obstructed; he made a beeline for the nearest crowd of people. If he was lucky; he would be able to escape before his sister realized she could just teleport out of the shirt.

However, luck was not on his side, as he soon found himself surrounded by his sister's teleportation-clones.

He soon found himself being carried through the street by several copies of his sister. He attempted to teleport them away; but it was a useless effort. His sister's powers made it impossible to send her anywhere she didn't want to go.

"You know I was going to put that money into charity," he said. "That money was probably going to be a nice warm jacket for some orphan kid..."

"You've used that one already," said George.

"Well, it was worth a try,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 01 May 2014, 7:15 pm

Jessica was among the crowd of students who were watching Marsten. She was a fan, she had to admit. He wasn't on "her" team, in fact he was facing her team tonight so she'd be cheering against him, but she was definitely a fan of how great he was at the game. There was no denying that he was a man who she could look up to, he was a guy who got shit done, and usually at satisfactory speeds.

Unfortunate though that he wasn't on the team she was raised to prefer. She definitely liked her own team better, her parents were fans, and in her opinion Exatus was the "Better team" if it wasn't for Marsten carrying.

All of that aside, Marsten's voice started to trail off for her as her thoughts were getting in the way. Bluh, she wasn't really interested in what he had to say to be honest, just how he played. She looked around to see that, sure enough, everyone was paying attention to him. Except for... hey, that underclassmen was just walking off! Well if that wasn't the perfect excuse for her to make her exit then she didn't know what was.

She slipped past a couple of people, before quickly disappearing from sight, leaving behind only a slight blur in the general direction the other guy left in. Would there be something exciting going on, or was he just wandering? Her curiosity was as fast as she was, she'd say, so she started following him at a distance she hoped wouldn't be noticeable. He may just be a loner or he may be up to something, either way it had to be more entertaining than listening to a speech.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 02 May 2014, 12:54 am

"We're lost."

Ezra turned his head at his friend's deadpan statement. They were supposed to be with their class watching the big mega ball parade. Instead, here they walked down an unknown street in their academy uniforms. However, despite these circumstances, the boy merely smiled and shook his head at his annoyed companion.

"Hey, we're not lost. We're just uh...," He glanced around him for a familiar landmark, "In that one place...?"

Love simply stared back at him, her gaze practically yelling 'are you a fucking idiot'.

"It is an indisputable fact that we are lost," She emphasized, fighting every instinct that told her to dump him as her only friend, "I guess this is what I get for stupidly waiting for you while you went on a bathroom break."

"Hahaha, well, when you gotta go, you gotta go, right?" 

She opened her mouth to retort then closed it. Nothing came to mind on how to reply to such an asinine statement. The corner of her lip quirked up as she gently pushed him forward, "Come on, you. Let's find someone who can tell us where the hell we are."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 03 May 2014, 2:39 pm

Aron walked aimlessly around, avoiding pictures of the smug monkey that blighted the city. He had once been touted by a few people as the next Lanigiro but Aron's powers then instantly declined compared to his peers. Maybe the comparisons were why the youth hated the Mega Ball star but he didn't really care.

Mildly annoyed, Aron pondered over what to do. He could go to the gym but he'd have to go home and collect his gear and then go all the way to school where he'd be grilled by the remaining faculty over his going AWOL. Another option was to go to the park and show off his Mega Ball skills but he wasn't exactly a people person. He paused and looked around for inspiration and saw a hotdog stand so he doubled back to go get some blended, unidentifiable meat crammed into a bun with onions so fried that they had lost all nutritional value that they once possessed.

As he doubled back he noticed a girl stood still in the middle of the busy walkway. Odd. He glanced into a window and noticed her following him. She was rather pretty, not that Aron cared much for such things, and roughly the same age. Aron bought a hotdog, paid and wheeled around suddenly, looking directly at his stalker. "Can I help you?" he asked blankly.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 03 May 2014, 11:51 pm

At that point, something strange happened; even by the standards of Mega City. A lion suddenly leapt onto the hotdog stand; and roared at the vendor. The man screamed; and ran the hell away.

Had he stopped to look back; he'd probably have noticed that there was no longer a lion sitting on his hogdog stand; but a woman with messy brown hair; and a somewhat fierce grin.

"Guess that means free hotdogs for me," said Marika, before shoving several hotdogs in her mouth.

As she ate her free meal; she surveyed the people around her to see if anyone was going to challenge her for it. In a city full of people with super-powers; it was always a good idea to keep your eye on random bystanders.

However, she then noticed a familiar face nearby; someone she'd gone to school with. She jumped off the hot dog cart; mouth still filled with food. She started to walk towards Jessica.

"Speedy Gonzales! Is that you?" she said, addressing her former megaball teammate.

--

As George continued carrying her brother through the streets; it occurred to her that there was no way she was going to find whoever it was that her brother had scammed. The woman had just sort of disappeared into the crowd; and George hadn't seen her long  enough to remember what she looked like.

Her brother, meanwhile, continued talking in a vain attempt to get her guard down; though she simply ignored everything he was saying. She considered simply taking the money from him, dropping him on the ground, and giving the money to charity. Or better yet, she could drag him along and force him to watch her donate that money to charity. Oh how entertaining his freakout would be.

As she and her clones turned around to head towards the nearest charity; however, she noticed two kids around her age in private school uniforms. Considering there were no private schools around this area for a considerable distance; she could only assume they were either lost; or ditching school.

If they were ditching it was none of her business; but she'd be thinking about it all day if they were lost and she didn't help them. So willed herself to be standing right next to them; and suddenly she was.

"Need help?" she asked.

At this point, however, Joe noticed a perfect chance to cause a distraction.

"DON'T LISTEN TO HER!" he yelled. "SHE'S A FAMOUS CHILD KIDNAPPER! RUN AND SAVE YOURSELVES WHILE YOU CAN!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 06 May 2014, 2:47 am

Jessica grinned. She could appreciate how quickly he noticed her, though she considered that maybe she should have tried harder, "Nah not really, just bored and waiting for the game tonight. What about you?" she sped over near him, considering getting a hot dog too. She enjoyed a fast metabolism after all, grabbing a bite to eat here and there was practically necessary for her to keep moving. After getting one she turned back to Aron, taking a big bite out of it.

Before she could continue talking however, there was a ridiculous ruckus going on behind her, and she couldn't believe her eyes for a second. The one she saw was someone entirely unexpected. In fact, she lifted her glasses to make sure it wasn't a trick of the light or something. But no, now the girl called her by that old nickname.

"...Atty?" Atalanta, her old Mega Ball teammate who ditched out of school one day, never to be heard from again. Until now apparently, "Now you're not someone I expected to run into today!" there was a mix of happiness and sadness, with a ping of annoyance thrown in. Her face showed more towards the annoyed aspect though, which was basically normal for her. Well, so much for enjoying a hot dog with a stranger, she thought.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 06 May 2014, 5:35 pm

The pair of private school students blinked in confusion at the numerous clones and boy that had approached of them. Ezra stared in wide eyed wonder while Love simply raised a very skeptical eyebrow. They were both silent for a moment before the boy shook from his reverie and finally spoke.

"Uh... y-yeah! Help would be sooooo appreciated!"

It was then that the boy the clones had captured started screaming about a kidnapping. Ezra did a double take, giving George a look of horror and accusation which quickly turned on his friend as she started snickering quite obviously.

"Heh, oh my, you didn't honestly believe a kidnapper would stop during a kidnapping to help some poor lost students," The question was directed at her pink haired friend and half at the screaming annoyance, "How could I be so foolish, of course a kidnapper would jeopardize themselves to help strangers."

Love's mouth twitched up into a sneering smirk as she eyed Joe. She didn't even need to waste her power to tell an obvious lie when she saw one.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Wed 07 May 2014, 3:11 pm

Despite having paid, Aron had not received his hotdog yet and stared in disbelief as a lion annihilated his food source before transforming back into a person. "Are... you serious?" He asked. Then his stalker found someone more interesting than Aron himself which strangely annoyed him - what a shitty stalker. He looked around, sighed in annoyance.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 09 May 2014, 11:26 am

George sighed with annoyance as the boy started giving her weird looks. She was used to this kind of thing happening to her; her brother had pulled this before. The annoying thing was; it worked way more often than it should.

She waited to see if the boy would say something; or make some attempt to "free" her brother. However, before the boy could do anything; the girl began to laugh.

George couldn't help but grin a bit as the girl pointed out just how stupid the lie was. She had a feeling they would get along just fine.

Joe, meanwhile, just stared at the girl that had called his bullshit. Just as he though he was about to escape (or at least cause some trouble for his sister); she'd not only called out his lie; she'd laughed at him.

At long last he'd finally found her: he'd found the person he wanted to scam. He wasn't sure how he was going to con her; but he already had a few ideas. He was going to make a fool out of her; and he then HE was going to be the one laughing.

--

"Nobody expects to run into me; but some people just get lucky," said Atalanta, grinning.

She stepped forward and put an arm around Jessica. She didn't really care how awkward the gesture could be considered; personal space wasn't really a thing she cared about.

"Man, remember that time you were running around and you crashed into that cheese stand? That was so hilarious..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 15 May 2014, 10:39 pm

Jessica frowned. Despite having been friends once, she was not currently happy with Atty here. Also, she was interrupting her fun with the random guy here that she was going to do... something with? She still wasn't sure what she planned, she had simply intended on winging it.

Also, she always hated when Atty put her arm around her like that, "I try not to remember that, actually. But hey, remember that time when you left our team in the middle of Mega Ball season and we had to try and win without you? Wow, that was hilarious," Her tone didn't really sound like she remembered it as being funny. In fact, it sounded a bit salty.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 17 May 2014, 5:18 pm

"So, are you gonna help us become a little less lost?" Love turned her attention to George after she was done laughing at the boy.

"Ahaha, we sorta got separated from our class," Ezra elaborated, rubbing the back of his head. He was still a little embarrassed at having been tricked into thinking she was a kidnapper, "We were on our way to see the Mega Ball Parade! It was going to be so coooool!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 18 May 2014, 3:11 pm

"Who are you people and why haven't I got any food?" Aron demanded, wondering if he was going to have to smash someone. His powers had been pretty sharp recently - since the last examination - and he could now shove someone telekinetically as if he had body checked them at full power. Not that he tended to need his powers to smack the shit out of most people.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 19 May 2014, 5:05 pm

"One Moment," said George.

From the perspective of anyone else; it would have seemed that George was just standing there doing nothing. However, on the street that the parade was going through; she appeared at several points in the air.

As she scanned the crowd; she noticed several students in uniforms similar to the two she was talking to.

She turned her head towards them.

"This way," she said, before walking off.

--

Atalanta winced slightly. She still felt somewhat bad about leaving right in the middle of the season. She heard that the team got clobbered shortly after she left.

"Yeah, I guess you guys were completely hopeless without my guidance," she said.

She turned to face the boy who'd mentioned food. She stared at him for a while; sizing him up. She then turned back to Jessica.

"I think your boyfriend over there has the right idea! Lets go get something to eat!" she said. "I've got some time left before I have to go do stuff,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Wed 21 May 2014, 5:50 pm

What the hell, she wasn't intending on apologizing was she? Fine, she can be that way, "He ain't my boyfriend, but I could go for a bite," She had also missed out on eating a hot dog, after all, and if they stuck around here the police were sure to have been called.

She turned back towards the guy, "What do you say? Wanna go get something real to eat?" at this point, she honestly couldn't tell what he was going to say.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Fri 23 May 2014, 7:02 pm

"Thanks again!" Ezra cheerfully said as he followed behind George. He was a bit curious about how her power worked but it didn't outwardly show. Instead, the boy exuded enthusiasm and vibrancy. The aura around him would make anyone feel at ease, including a certain friend of his who found herself becoming less guarded against the strangers.

Love even stepped up to walk beside George, "Sate my curiosity for a moment. What are, or rather were, doing with that hilariously awful liar?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sat 24 May 2014, 6:07 am

Aron looked around and planned on escaping this group of weirdos but then spied a pair of police officers coming from one of the exit streets. From the other way came Aron's teacher who looked rather pissed off. The teenager cursed internally and acquiesced, "fine let's go get something. In that direction." 

He put the rest of the group between himself and the teacher's line of sight and kept an eye on the police whilst walking towards a street he knew to have a cafe with indoor seating that was quite shady. Not the kind of place that would cooperate with the police or school, or anyone for that matter.

"All I wanted was a hotdog," he grumbled to himself, "why do the weirdos always come to me?"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 24 May 2014, 9:31 am

Normally George wouldn't have answered that question; and simply stated t was her business. However, she was currently experiencing this weird foreign emotion of enthusiasm. It made her feel almost at ease; and caused her to let her guard down ever so slightly.

"Trying to keep him out of trouble," said George. "He's my brother,"

"She's attempting to make me return money that I earned with my own two hands!" said Joe.

Joe didn't really consider this a lie. He genuinely believed he'd earned that money. It hadn't been as much of a challenge as he'd hoped; but he had still earned the money none-the-less.

"Stolen money," said George.

"Swindled money," said Joe. "Not my fault someone was dumb enough to believe that watch belonged to Marston,"

"Was your lie," said George.

"If all it takes is a lie and a fake certificate of authenticity to part someone from their money; then they don't deserve to have it," said Joe.

"You don't deserve to have it either..."

And so, the two siblings began to bicker; completely forgetting they had an audience.

--

"Lets get some grub then," said Atalanta, cheerfully following Aron.

She noticed some police officers nearby. However, she ignored them. She didn't think they'd notice anything suspicious about her; and she could probably make an easy escape if they tried to arrest her.

Once they were seated, at the Café; she attempted to make conversation with Jessica.

"So, how's the Megaball team been lately?" she asked. "Is that crazy lady with the portals still coaching?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 24 May 2014, 12:48 pm

"This cafe is a little shady," Jessica wasn't fond of the chosen place, but she couldn't complain. They actually were pretty much hiding from their teachers now.

"Yeah, Coach is still there; and sure enough, she's still crazy," she leaned back and stretched, putting her arms behind her head while she sat, "I believe she has a few things to 'say' to you," she said, grinning as she put emphasis on the word 'say'.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 29 May 2014, 6:06 am

Aron looked at the menu. Shawarma, that sounded nice. Chicken or lamb? Both, who was he kidding, he was starving. He noted Jessica's comment and surveyed the place - as one might suspect from a back alley cafe it was shady, but something about it was giving him a bad feeling. Maybe it was because the other customers were all eating in sync and making indistinguishable chatter, or maybe because the man behind the bar had been cleaning the same glass with his dirty rag the entire time they had been there and had been watching the group out of the corner of his eye.

Aron had been prone to paranoia for a while now, however, so he tried to play it off and turned his attention to the group of weirdos that had gathered around him. It was probably nothing, it never had been before. He reconsidered the shawarma anyway.

Do what you will. I was thinking mind control/illusion place or something but if conflict is too early then just play it off as paranoia. Please delete this bold thing.
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 29 May 2014, 4:41 pm

Ezra and Love glanced at eachother as the two siblings bickered back and forth. The girl shrugged, shaking her head while the boy brought his fist up to his mouth and tried to stifle his giggles.

"Hehe.. sorry, heh, to intterupt," Ezra said, breaking into the sibling's argument, "I don't think we introduced ourselves. I'm Ezra Wyman and this is-"

"Love Blackbourne," The girl answered for herself.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 30 May 2014, 12:26 am

Joe and George stopped bickering for a moment; long enough at least to acknowledge Ezra and Love were talking to them.

"How rude of me not to introduce myself," said Joe. "My name is Joe Kinsman. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance,"

"George," said George.

"Gee, Georgie. Don't talk their ears off," said Joe, deliberately using the nickname he knew his sister hated.

He turned to Love and Ezra. At this point, he'd given up on escape. For now, it seemed all he could do was annoy his sister as much as possible.

"In case you two are wondering, she has a last name too," he said. "She just seems to forget it all the time. Must be hard on that tiny brain of hers to say two whole words,"

George didn't really have anything to say to that; so she instead responded with a rather universally known hand-gesture.

"Oh my god, she's learned sign language!" said Joe. "She CAN communicate. Mom and dad are gonna be so proud! If they ever get out of prison!"

George suddenly stopped walking. She couldn't believe he'd mentioned THAT in front of someone they'd just met. Then again, she probably should have seen it coming. It was a subject he never seemed to shut up about.

She glanced at Love and Ezra. She really hoped they wouldn't ask the next, somewhat obvious question.

--

"Yeah, that's one conversation I'm going to try to avoid at all costs," said Atalanta, though she was grinning as she said it.

She looked at the menu. All the food sounded delicious. It had been a while since she ate out; and she intended to enjoy herself. She had a load of questions to ask Jessica; and wouldn't have to get back to "work" for another hour.

However, for some reason, she was starting to feel uneasy. Something was wrong about the place; but she couldn't put her finger on it. She glanced at the other people in the café. Something was off about them; like they were high on something or in a trance.

She then heard someone start to sing.

"Sleepy dears, sleepy here. Why not just nod off to sleep? Just lie your heads upon the table being to count some sheep..."

Suddenly, she started to feel extremely sleepy. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to put her head on the table and nod off for a bit...

No. She shook her head. She was definitely not going to fall for the obvious mind-manipulation. She stood up.

"There is no way in hell I'm going to sleep before I've eaten!" she said.

"Oh dear. It seems to me you have a very serious attitude problem," said a woman, sitting in the corner. "I'm gonna have to give someone a time out,"

The woman spoke as if she were talking to a small child. It was made everything she said sound somewhat condescending.

"I'd like to see you try it, bitch," said Atalanta.

"Oh my, that's not very nice language," said the woman.

She then sung again.

"Seize her," she sang, not bothering to attempt to rhyme this time. "Oh and also her friends!"

At that point, the other people in the café started to move towards them.

Atalanta turned to Jessica and the boy who's name she wasn't sure she'd even been told.

"Uh, sorry you guys got involved in...whatever stupid thing is going on here," she said, before turning into a gorilla, and charging at the group of brainwashed people.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 30 May 2014, 12:33 am

Jessica felt very sleepy as the song started being sung. Wait, why was that? She wasn't used to being mind controlled but it seemed her friend noticed it right off, "What the hell, does she think we're just some kids who'll go to sleep to some lullaby?"

She cracked her knuckles, since it was pretty clear this was going to lead to a brawl. Well, she wasn't a Mega Ball player for nothing, and these folks didn't seem too impressive. She decided that it'd be a good idea not to hurt them too badly, so instead of directly attacking them she moved really fast through a couple of them, kicking at their legs to send them off balance. If they were really being mind controlled, this tactic should probably just work.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Thu 19 Jun 2014, 11:01 am

Aron groaned - he wouldn't have minded a nap - but was also rather excited internally. He stood and kicked his chair at someone, knocking them over. He then made a motion like he was pushing something with both his hands. The chair hurtled into the bar and struck the bartender who had prepared to throw a mug at the group. 

"Why me?" He asked no one particularly as he suplexed a skinny man, who had charged at him headfirst, onto a table. There were a lot of little minions and in their trance they didn't seem to feel pain and got up after every smash. Fortunately they were weak. Aron pointed at the weirdo that had smashed up his intended food source and who's fault it technically was that they were in this mess.

"You!" He didn't really care enough for her name. "Get that bitch! She's controlling them!" He used his push to thin the crowd around her and then instantly turned around to headbutt an approaching minion. "Go!"
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 25 Jun 2014, 3:45 am

Love furrowed her brow and was about to ask for some clarification on whether she just heard right and that their parents were essentially criminals, when Ezra suddenly patted her back with way too much vigor. She shot the boy a glare but he only laughed it off, "Those siblings sure seem to get along right? I wish we got along half as well as they do!"

"First, we're not siblings," Love muttered.

The boy laughed again, "You're close enough to one!"

"Second," She emphasized, ignoring his laugh, "I'm not sure what siblings you're talking about but I don't see anyone getting along."

"I guess you wouldn't, huh? It's okay, not everyone can," He ruffled Love's hair (much to her chagrin) before turning to the other pair, "So how much farther do we got till we get to the parade?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 25 Jun 2014, 10:56 pm

The mind-controller backed away as the people she'd thought would be easy prey began to easily defeat her brainwashed minions. In desperation, she began to sing again.

"Now now children, no need fight. I want to take you to a magic place of happiness and..."

She was cut off, however, as Atalanta threw one of the mind controlled civilians at her. She barely had time to react some random person slammed into her; knocking her unconscious.

The rest of the people in the diner seemed to regain their senses; and seemed extremely confused about how they'd gotten there. It occurred to Atalanta that the right thing to do would be to try to help them out. They were just victims in this; and she was pretty sure at least one of them would be needing medical attention.

However, she had business with the mind-control lady; and it was best if they weren't around to witness that. So instead; she simply turned into a lion and roared at them until they ran off screaming. Well, the ones that were still conscious anyway.

She changed back into a human; and turned towards Aron and Jessica.

"Sorry I ended up taking you guys to the one diner that was actually a front for...whatever this bitch was doing," she said.

She took a step towards the unconscious mind-controller. The woman still seemed to be breathing; though she'd probably be in a hell of a lot of pain when she woke up.

"I'm going to have...a polite conversation with our host here when she wakes up," she said. "You might not want to be around for that. It won't be something you want to watch..."

--
"Not much further," said George, as she continued walking in the direction of the parade.

She was glad neither of them had asked any annoying questions. Like "How did your parents end up in prison?" She'd gotten quite sick of answering that particular question. It wasn't really anyone's business; and she didn't like talking about the subject regardless.

"I'm not sure you know what 'get along' means," said Joe., to Ezra. "It generally doesn't involve constant feuding,"

He was a bit disappointed that neither of them had begun to ask his sister troublesome questions about her past. Her having to answer awkward questions about how their parents ended up in prison would have made his day. Oh well; he would just have to try much harder to be annoying. It wasn't as if he only had one trick up his sleeve.

"So, since we've got plenty of time before we catch up with that class of yours...does anyone want to hear any embarrassing stories about my sister? cause I've got loads of them..."

However, he was interrupted by George.

"You talk, I talk," she said.

"...you know, on the other hand, I think I'm just going to pass the time with silence," he said. "No sense bringing up the past..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 28 Jun 2014, 1:50 pm

Jessica whistled as the people in the diner ran out, "Well I'm not too worried about it, least we saved these people and had some fun doing it," Jessica smiled for a second but then frowned at the unconscious villain. Well, it was pretty easy to assume she was a villain at least.

"Wait, what do you intend to do?" Jessica asked, raising an eyebrow, "It would probably be best if we just call the police or something, they have special places for people like her," she ran a hand through her hair. She never thought she'd have to talk someone into calling the cops before. First time for everything, I guess. She thought to herself. She knew that she certainly would like to have a word with her too, ask her what her problem is; but Atalanta seemed to want to do something more than that, which just wasn't cool with her.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Sun 29 Jun 2014, 11:17 pm

Aron frowned. This had escalated very quickly and whilst he wasn't against smacking someone around a bit for some information but he didn't know Atalanta very well and didn't know how far she was going to go. Then again, he didn't really take kindly to people trying to kill him.

He turned and walked to the door and changed the sign to "Closed".

"One of the people that left are probably going to phone the police," he commented. "Better move this... party to somewhere more private if this is going to take long."
Tom
Tom
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 14 Jul 2014, 6:37 am

Love shook her head for probably not the last time today. Boy, these siblings were really dysfunctional. The sooner she and Ezra ditched them, the better. She hated being around people she didn't know well, anyway.

Though, she doubted Ezra would let her ditch as he was walking meerily along with the two siblings, "Ahaha, maybe you're right. But maybe you actually care about eachother and don't want to admit? But that's probably silly!" He brushed off the idea and looked up with an excited grin, "Hey! I think I see the parade!"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 17 Jul 2014, 11:14 pm

"...almost there," said George. "Already talked to your teacher,"

One of George's "clones" was, in fact, currently standing by a group of students dressed like the two she'd found. She was deliberately ignoring all of the questions she was being asked. She really didn't want to bother having two conversations at once in two different locations.

She already had enough of a headache having a few of her "copies" drag her idiot brother around. She made a mental note never to be in this many places at once again.

"All she is to me is a pain in the ass," muttered Joe.

George ignored him. She was already tired of pointlessly arguing with him. Instead, she turned her attention to back to Love and Ezra.

"Your teacher is really pissed," she said. "Won't shut up, in fact,"

Joe raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh, great, do the creepy, 'multiple conversations at once' thing. That'll win you SO many friends,"

George just shrugged. Soon as she unloaded these two on their teacher; the sooner she could finish her business with Joe. Once she was done with that; she could go home. Then maybe she'd have a few hours to herself.

--

Atalanta sighed.

She really didn't want Jessica to see her interrogate the woman; but it looked like that was going to be the case. Oh well, it wasn't as if she intended on torturing the woman or anything. She'd hoped to simply intimidate it out of her.

Even so; that would probably not be something she wanted her friend around to see. There was a chance Jessie would overhear some information that she most definitely did not need to know about The Family. And that would not end well for anyone.

However, she had to know what this woman wanted to accomplish by capturing her. Was she a government agent? An enemy of The Family? Or was this some other weird thing that she'd just happened to stumble on.

She turned to Jessica.

"Yeah, I'd prefer it if you didn't get the police involved," she said.

It was at that point that Aron mentioned the police were on their way. As a member of a secretive criminal organization; she felt it was in her best interests to avoid the police whenever possible. She was sure that they would have all sorts of questions about The Family. They might throw her in prison; or worse, call her parents!

She turned back to Jessica; and trying and failing to hide how desperate she was becoming.

"How about, instead of bringing the police into this; you guys help me move her. And then we can ask her some nice questions when she wakes up!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next