Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Crisis Crossover

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Crisis Crossover - Page 2 Empty Re: Crisis Crossover

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 13 Oct 2010, 11:02 pm

Aya looked at the man, Rikiya, with somewhat confused eyes. "Uh-huh," she said slowly before standing up and brushing herself off.

The half-cat stood up as well, his golden eyes watching the two warily. They smelled different, not like the people from his country who had a distinct desert air about them. The girl smelled more foresty and earthy while the man, who looked like a butler, smelled something more refined and elegant with a hint of cologne. They didn't look like a threat, but one could never be sure.

"So, where am I?" Aya asked, oblivious to the scrutiny she was going under.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 13 Oct 2010, 11:34 pm

"Well, it appears we have more guests," Kori said, nodding in the direction of the other butler and the people with him. Suddenly a familiar smell entered her strong nose. It reminded her of that pesky Chen who played with Kori's tail whenever the inugami and her vampire master went to visit Yukari Yokumo.

"A cat..." The dog girl practically snarled.

Hikari blinked noticing Kori's change of temperament. She wisely stepped away from her, moving just a little closer to Momo.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Oct 2010, 11:40 pm

"We are wrong people to ask from and it look's like we have company, over there" Nasar said, The mask he wore changed his voice a little.

"Maybe they can tell where we are..." Rikiya suggested with smile and gave small wipe to his white butler's suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Oct 2010, 11:43 pm

"Wait, there are more people?" she said with a little nervousness. The people who suddenly appeared out of nowhere might be possible enemies but she didn't know that yet. She readied by pointing her beam cannon towards the direction Kori was sniffing. When she heard it was a cat, she was even more confused. "Eh....?" she put down her beam cannon and laughed nervously. "Oops... I guess I was a little too hasty..." she said. She then noticed Hikari moving a little closer to her and she tilted her head to the side. "Is there a problem?" she said with a curious tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 14 Oct 2010, 11:29 am

"You ok?" said Yoko, to Kori.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 14 Oct 2010, 9:36 pm

Aya looked over at the other small group of people and she tilted her head to the side. "Huh, was I invited to a party and forgot about it?" she muttered to herself rhetorically.

Sin, in the meantime, was staring at Kori with wide gold eyes. His ears twitched every now and then and his tail flicked nervously; he was alert and ready to run if the inugami ran towards him. There were plenty of dog-hybrids in his home world and he had a few dog friends as well, but the friendship came after years of knowing each other. Cats and dogs were natural enemies so if he ever met a dog for the first time, he was always wary.

Well, that extended to strangers in general, but still.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 14 Oct 2010, 10:04 pm

"Just wait till I get my hands on the big, ugly, cosmic horror that brought us here!" said Yoko. "I'll kick it's big, fat, otaku ass!"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Oct 2010, 10:12 pm

Nasar Kept his Arm's crossed and tapped with his finger impatiently, either of two groups make an approach. "Are they just going to dawdle all day staring at us like we're somekind of freak show?" Nasar said, clear annoyance in his voice.

"Now, now Nasar..." Rikiya tried to calm Nasar

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 14 Oct 2010, 10:25 pm

Kori shook her head, clearing those ghastly animalistic thoughts to the back of her head, "Ah... hate those dog-like urges..."

"Ah uhm... I was just..." Hikari was about to explain herself to Momo, but decided to shut her mouth. Was she supposed to tell her that the dog man had frightened her? She'd sound like a child then.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Oct 2010, 10:35 pm

Hikari seemed to be a little uneasy. Just that time, maybe she can put a bit of trust in her and try to console her. She walked closer to Hikari and patted her head with her non-mechanized hand. She talked in a calm but still somewhat childish voice. "There there, I was kinda afraid too... Don't worry, I could protect you if you promise me that I can trust you."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 14 Oct 2010, 10:51 pm

Aya hummed in thought. "Well, no sense in just standing around," she said walking over to the other group. Once she was in earshot, she put on a big smile and bowed. "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. My name is Nakamura Aya, what's yours?"

Blinking a bit, Sin followed Aya, liking her more then the others because of her forest and earth scent. There was also something else about her, something... canine, but nothing like the dog-girl.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 15 Oct 2010, 7:50 pm

Yoko addressed the group.

"All in favor of kicking the crap out of whatever was dumb enough to drag us here..." she started to say.

(Set up for the Collector to interrupt her)
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Oct 2010, 8:03 pm

There was a giggling sound that echoed through the room. It sounded like it was from a child. Momo could have been easily mistaken for that, but she suddenly had that creeped out look which basically showed that it wasn't her. The room seemed to completely bend and warp then return to normal while being surrounded by a bright flash. Once the light cleared, there was a girl who was floating in the air in the middle of the room. She looked like some kind of angel with futuristic wings and a halo. She looked down at the people who were there and gave them a slight smile.

"My, my... such an interesting collection I have gathered today...." she twirled around in the air and then stopped, bowing elegantly. "My name is Solitas Exitium.... Hee hee, you are all my toys and I want to play with you all." she then had a more serious face and she looked towards Yoko. Her voice turned to a more mature-sounding one. "I have my eyes and ears all over the dimension itself..." she said before returning to her somewhat childish voice and expression again. "Just to let you all know~"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 15 Oct 2010, 8:07 pm

"Good, I was hoping you'd hear me," said Yoko. "Took ya long enough to show your face. Now let us go or we'll all gang up on you and beat you to a bloody pulp,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Fri 15 Oct 2010, 8:25 pm

Meanwhile, internally, Yoko was yelling "Oh my god, she's a total babe..."
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 16 Oct 2010, 8:00 am

Aya jumped at the voice and looked up a the floating girl, Solitas. She could feel the malevolent aura surrounding her and her mere presence made Aya's hair stand on its end. How can a cute girl feel so dangerous?

Meanwhile, at Solitas' appearance, Sin dropped down on all fours and hissed as menacingly as he could, his golden eyes narrowing and his whatever little fur he had on his body visibly bristling. His animal instincts were screaming that the girl was bad news.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Oct 2010, 10:02 am

"ahaha....Collection, toys? You got to be kidding right?" Nasar asked, already knowing the answer. She may look cute, but something's telling me that, that's not the only thing she is.... he though Helmet hiding his expression, keeping his hand also near Vibro blade which was changed into smaller form for carrying purpose.

"Well that's good to know." Rikiya said calmly smiling keeping hand's behind back, like he was totaly oblivious to situation. But soon his expression of his face changed into neutral as he looked at Solitas.

"So what is this about 'playing' with us?" Rikiya asked sternly.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 17 Oct 2010, 10:24 pm

Kori tipped her hat, narrowing her eyes at the young girl. The inugami was no stranger to dangerous cute girls. Considering the world she came from, the cuter you were, the stronger you may be. "Playing? I wasn't in the mood to play with Flan and I'm sure as hell not in the mood to play with you."

Hikari meanwhile flinched back in fear. She was a small powerless girl in a room full of strange people who could probably squish her without any effort at all.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 17 Oct 2010, 10:33 pm

Lisa put her hand on the handle of her trusty axe, Choppy. It was more a gesture to comfort herself than arm herself, as she knew she couldn't draw it faster than this thing could smite her.

That's why her other hand was on her machete.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Oct 2010, 10:36 pm

Solitas held her hands in front of her and smiled. It was really an interesting bunch that she had brought with her. Of course, she knew that there will be threats to her. "... Of course I will not let anyone go. Being bad toys will make you end up broken... like the other toys I used to had over the past years since I was put in this place. Feel free to try and 'beat me to a bloody pulp', it will be fun~" she said while looking at Yoko.

She then looked towards Nasar and tilted her head to the side. "You think that I am making a joke? You are now all my toys for me to play with for fun. Of course I am not kidding... and..." she then looked towards Kori. "If you do not want to play with me... then you have lost your purpose with me... and I will not hesitate to dispose of anyone who I have no use for anymore..." she then smiled again and nodded. "So please... enjoy your stay."

Momo looked up towards the girl who was floating above them. She then shouted at her with a loud voice. "Why are you doing this?! Where is my father? Bring me back to him!"

Solitas then giggled and thought for a while. "... Hmm... since all of you seem to have motivations... Let us play a game of 'hide and seek'." she extended her arm towards the wall to her side and a hallway appeared from it. "All that you have to do is find me... and the first one to..." she looked at Yoko again and giggled. "... 'beat me to a bloody pulp' gets to go home..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 17 Oct 2010, 10:41 pm

Yoko believed she spoke for the whole group when she said: "BRING IT ON YOU SPOILED BRAT!"

Lisa, however, decided to say something a bit more clever.

"Why not raise the stakes?" she said. "One of us finds you and kicks the crap out of you, we ALL go home...unless you're scared of a bunch of toys?"

GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Oct 2010, 10:56 pm

Solitas pondered on the thought for a while. It did sound quite interesting. She nodded and smiled at Lisa. "Interesting, but...." she thought that if they had a bigger prize waiting for them if just one of them defeats her, she needed a bigger prize for herself as well. "... what's in the deal for me? I need to get a bigger reward if I win too, don't you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Oct 2010, 11:22 pm

Sound of sigh could be heard from under the Nasar's mask as he looked down shaking his head. "This just keep's getting better...and better...so, what is it that YOU would want? IF you win...."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 21 Oct 2010, 4:21 pm

"If you win, I'll be your plaything. Forever," said Yoko.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Oct 2010, 4:28 pm

Solitas kept quite for a while, looking at Yoko with a blank face. After a brief silence, she smiled and giggled. She has always had the habit of "breaking" her toys in one way or the other. She wondered how she could keep one forever. It was possible, but she didn't know how as of that time. She just had to think of it when the time comes. "I accept. Just do not beg me for death when you start becoming my toy, for you will not receive it..."

She looked towards the other people and tilted her head to the side. "Now... does anyone else have any demands?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Thu 21 Oct 2010, 8:29 pm

Aya quickly spoke up. "Time to rest and food and water after each... play time..." she said, looking determined.

Sin looked up at Aya, a little impressed. Even he didn't realize that if they "played" with the girl they'd either die from her, exhaustion, starvation, or dehydration. Whichever comes first.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 28 Oct 2010, 6:11 pm

"Yes! You don't want us to break down before you break us on a mental level, do you?" said Lisa.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Oct 2010, 9:04 am

"we are waiting your answer, miss Solitas..." Rikiya said with simple smile on his face. Mental breakdowns weren't really and option on his part.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sun 31 Oct 2010, 5:29 pm

"Hmm...." Kori tapped her finger against her chin in thought, "The two normal humans here aren't going to last long at all. If you want this to be fun, you'll need have them have a better way of defending themselves,"

Hikari blinked in surprise, why was this complete stranger trying to help her. The inugami tipped her hat at the little girl. She may be youkai, but she had some sense of justice.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Oct 2010, 5:48 pm

"So much demands.... I have never had such a demanding group of toys before..." she said with a sigh of disappointment. "However, all of you do make a good point. If you all die before I get to play, what is the fun in that?" she said as she landed on her feet on the floor.

"Humans... I shall let you pair with someone who is suited for defending your apparently incompetent selves. There will be a feast waiting for you each time you beat one part of my "game". I will be waiting in the center of the maze. Now, you may all stick together... or separate... that is all up to you... are we clear on everything?"

Momo looked at the girl who was standing a few feet in front of her. She looked somewhat like her, half-person and half-some kind of technology. She wondered if she also had some kind of strange sad thing happen to her in the past and she wondered if that compelled her to do it. She wanted to ask her, but she just looked away. She didn't want any part of the reminiscence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next