Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Hayate x Blade Roleplay

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hayate x Blade Roleplay Empty Hayate x Blade Roleplay

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 29 Nov 2010, 8:57 pm

So here's the roleplay topic. Don't have much of a plot planned out, just do your best to fulfill your characters goals! =D
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hayate x Blade Roleplay Empty Re: Hayate x Blade Roleplay

Post by GenericSpider Mon 29 Nov 2010, 9:05 pm

Sophie ran through the halls at full speed, chasing the first girl without a partner she'd been able to find that day.

"Be my partner!" she yelled. "I need another B-ranked partner! My last one got hit by a bus!"

"NO WAY IN HELL!" said the girl, before running up to someone several ranks lower than she was. "I ALREADY HAVE A SHINYU! SEE! RIGHT HERE!"

"Um....ok," said the younger girl.

"Aww, dang it; this means I'll have to find someone in a lower rank than me," she said, sighing, before cheering up. "Oh well! If this means I get to beat up alot of young, aspiring teams, then who am I to complain?"

She then started to skip away cheerfully.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Mon 29 Nov 2010, 10:34 pm

Hiromi - or Hiro as she liked to be called - stood in the hallway outside of her classroom, leaning casually against the wall next to an open window, a soft breeze caressing her short hair. She didn't look like the other girls in the school, mostly because she looked like a boy. And she didn't wear the required uniform as well, choosing shorts and a blazer that had a same color scheme instead. The President was rather indignant of her declining the proper "radiant maiden" theme the school was heading on, but Hiro was probably a good thing for the other students. After all, there were no boys at the school and with her there, the other students can indulge at least for a little while.

"Hiro-san, would you like to eat lunch with me today?" asked one of the girls that surrounded her.

"No way, Hiro-san's going to eat lunch with me!" exclaimed another girl.

"In your dreams, Hiro-san is my lunch date!" yet another girl shouted.

That started an argument between the group of girls on who would eat lunch with Hiro while the tomboy herself only looked amused.

"Now now, my dear ojousama's," she said in a placating tone that instantly grasped the attention of her fan club. "We can all eat lunch together. After all, the more the merrier, right?"

The fan club visibly wilted at having to share Hiro, but they brightened when Hiro smiled handsomely at them, the air around her face sparkling in effect. However reluctant they were to share, they couldn't go against Hiro when she smiled like that.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 30 Nov 2010, 12:08 pm

(Naw the President wouldn't be indignant. She'd be far too amused by it. Hell, she'd be so amused that she'd try to get all the girls to wear boy's uniform... until the President's shinyuu did something to stop her. >.>)

Eriko walked down the halls with an air of refined grace that many had to pause and take notice. The girl had transferred to the school about a week ago and still had of yet to find a shinyuu. Of course, there had been offers. Some even willing to leave their current shinyuu to be hers, but she turned down them all. She didn't want just anybody to be her partner, especially not someone who only asked because they thought she was cute or looked like a 'princess'.

Up ahead, she could see Hiromi surrounded by her many admirers. It was a sight she had grown accustomed to.

"Good afternoon, Hiro-senpai," Eriko said as she passed by the group, receiving some glares from the fan club. Even though they had such a difference in social standing, Eriko had insisted on calling Hiro, senpai. She thought it was only right to call an older classmate by that even if that older classmate worked for her Aunt and Uncle.

---

Outside in the courtyard, under a tree, lain a blonde hair girl. Her eyes were shut and a pair of headphones were on her head. Her foot would tap to the rhythm of the music, the only indication that the girl was not as asleep as she appeared to be. She was supposed to be out training with Reiko again, but she had skipped out on it. She really didn't feel like going through the trouble, she'd much rather spend a relaxing day outside than working up a sweat by training.
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Nov 2010, 7:23 pm

Kimiko was walking through the halls of the school. She was just minding her own business and being her normal cute self when she heard some people shouting as if in an argument. She became worried that it might be Eriko and someone fighting her. Because of that, she ran over to the place where she heard the shouting. "Heehee~ I wonder if I'll get to play with some troublemakers today?" she said to herself as she ran. When she was about to reach that place, she bumped into someone skipping and she fell right on her. She took a little to regain her composure and looked at that person. "Ehh? Who are you? Why did you bump into me?"
-----------------------

Reiko was waiting in the field with her eyes closed and tapping the ground with her bokken. She opened her eyes and looked around her. Tokie was still nowhere in sight. She sighed, shaking her head. "I should have expected this...."

She walked towards the most usual place where she finds Tokie slacking off. Of course, she saw her listening to music. She walked over to her and smiled. "Oh she's so adorable when she's being lazy and slacking off...." she said before pinching both of Tokie's cheeks and pulling them to opposite sides. "NOT! WAKE UP, YOU SLACKER!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 30 Nov 2010, 7:35 pm

"Question is, why did you run in front of me?" said Sophie, managing to keep her balance, and catch the girl. "Oh well, no matter. How good are you at defense?"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 30 Nov 2010, 7:41 pm

"I fasn't asweef (I wasn't asleep)" Tokie managed to say despite having her cheeks pinched really hard. She opened her eyes and gave Reiko an almost bored expression, "Faf phurfs shoo fow (That hurts, you know)."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 30 Nov 2010, 8:44 pm

(I see... well then, too late to change it now... I'm sure that will be forgotten soon enough anyway. XP)

Hiro watched Eriko walked by and felt pride flush through her. Though she hasn't spent much time with Eriko like she did her own charges, Hiro was always proud of seeing the young heiress in her refined glory.

"Excuse me, ladies," Hiro said to her fan club, moving to get to Eriko but her fans were quick to block her exit, complaining that they didn't want her to leave yet. Thinking quickly, Hiro elegantly grabbed the hand of the nearest girl and bowed to her, bringing that hand up to her lips. "I'll see you at lunch, ojousama," Hiro said, pressing lips against the back of the anonymous girl's hand and winking. The girl blushed hotly and looked ready to faint and the other girls squealed their delight. Using the distraction ot her advantage, Hiro moved out of the crowd and quickly caught up with Eriko down the hall.

"Good afternoon to you too, Eri-ojousama," Hiro said, smiling down at the girl. "Where are you headed to on this fine day?"
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Nov 2010, 9:07 pm

"Huuh? I didn't run in front of you, onee-chan~" she said with a giggle. "You skipped in front of me. Those are totally different things." When she heard about her question about defense, she tilted her head to the side and smiled. "Umm... I think the conversation would go on better when we're standing up." she said as she stood up and dusted her clothes. "Well, I'm kinda good at dodging, I think."
----------------------------

Reiko sighed and let go of Tokie's cheeks. "I didn't understand a single thing you said... but I know it involves some lame excuse for your laziness." she said, pulling her up. "Now instead of listening to your music and sleeping all day, how about training in case we're the next one to attack or get attacked by the next bell?"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 30 Nov 2010, 9:09 pm

"Hmmm, good at dodging you say?" said Sophie, sounding curious. "Lets see that dodging skill of yours...karate chop,"

With those two words as warning, Sophie brought her hand town with brick splitting force towards her possible future shinyu.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Tue 30 Nov 2010, 9:31 pm

"Oh?" Eriko said turning her head up to the older girl, "I have a break before my next class so I was going to go out for a bit. I still haven't found someone to be my shinyuu yet, you see, and I was hoping to use my time to find one."

---

Tokie rubbed her sore cheeks for a bit, before responding to Reiko, "You always want to train. Can't you just take a break for awhile?" Then there was glint of mischief in Tokie's usually dull expression, "I could give you a massage and work out all those knots you've got from over working yourself."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 30 Nov 2010, 11:44 pm

Hiro hummed in thought. "Might I accompany you?" she asked. "I haven't found a shinyuu as well, after what happened to my old one."

Hiro's last shinyuu was transferred, much to her surprise. Hiro didn't even know one could transfer out of out Tenchi Academy.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Dec 2010, 12:10 am

"Yup, I'm pretty good alright" she said, smiling at the girl in front of her. She then heard the other girl say 'karate chop'. With that, she saw her hand go down towards her, about to try and strike her down. She pushed her light body using her legs to the side and kicked the wall to flip and end up behind her attacker. "You really shouldn't announce your moves." she said, looking at her innocently. "It makes it kinda easy to dodge."
-------------------------

Reiko was getting a little annoyed, but she told herself that she wouldn't give Tokie the satisfaction and keep calm. "You know... If you don't train at all, you won't polish your skills and it will leave points of weakness in your stances and positions." she said, somewhat like giving a lecture. When she heard Tokie offer her a massage, she had a slight redness on her cheeks but she quickly pinched Tokie's cheeks again and pulled them. "Idiot..."

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 01 Dec 2010, 1:01 am

"Buff if fwe fwain foo farf fill bwe foo firef fwen if's fime fo fwit (But if we train too hard, we'll be too tired when it's time to fight)," Tokie incoherently replied as her cheeks were pinched mercilessly.

---

"Oh please do," Eriko answered Hiro's question to accompany her with a bright smile. She continued to walk down the halls, side by side with the upperclassman, gaining some attention from the other students. However, the young heiress was oblivious to her surroundings and to any dirty looks she may receive from Hiro's fan club, "Hiro-senpai, why is it you don't have a new shinyuu yet? I'd imagine at least one of your admirers would have offered to take the position most readily."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 01 Dec 2010, 1:36 am

Hiro shook her head wryly. "Yes, I admit that many of my admirers are capable of being my shinyuu," she said. "But even I know that they will only get distracted by me. I would rather have a partner who can compliment my strengths and weaknesses and not think about how elegant I may seem when battling."

She chuckled at her last comment. Honestly, her fans amused her so.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Dec 2010, 2:24 am

Reiko let go of Tokie's cheeks again. "If you're worried about being tired, at least watch me while I train so you can point out any possible weaknesses I can definitely eliminate... Make yourself useful once in a while instead of slacking off like you usually do." she looked at her straight and smiled. "You're my shinyuu... you have to know how serious I am about this thing and deal with it... Got that?" she then returned back to her usual straight face.

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 01 Dec 2010, 2:40 am

"You gotta learn to chillax Reiko," Tokie stretched out her arms then moved to stand up, dusting off her skirt as she did so, "All that stress you put yourself through ain't good for you. In fact...." She leaned in close to Reiko's face, close enough to kiss. She then plucked a hair off of the other girl's head, finishing her statement, "You're getting white hairs Reiko."

---

"That's understandable," Eriko commented thoughtfully, "But, I don't believe there are many girls here who aren't card carrying members of your fan club. I can't imagine it would be easy to find someone without a shinyuu who wouldn't swoon at the sight of you."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Wed 01 Dec 2010, 11:43 am

Hiro chuckled nervously. "Yeah, you have a point there," she said. She caught the eye of a nearby pair of girls who blushed as she gave them a small smile and wave.

It really would be difficult to find a new shinyuu who didn't worship the ground she walked on... but then a thought entered Hiro's mind.

"Eri-ojousama, tell me, what is your rank?" she asked as if she was only complimenting on the weather.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 01 Dec 2010, 12:02 pm

Sophie grinned at the girl.

"Congradulations. You're my new shinyuu," she said.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Dec 2010, 6:19 pm

"Chill.... lax? Hmph, I'm most definitely relaxed... In fact, I had the patience to stand still in our supposed meeting place for almost an hour just expecting that-" she cut herself off when she saw how close Tokie's face is to hers. For some reason, she couldn't move at all and just closed her eyes bracing herself. Kami-sama, I'm not emotionally ready for this kind of thing yet! she thought inside herself. She felt a hair being plucked from her head and she opened her eyes, seeing Tokie holding one of her hairs. The confusion and nervousness suddenly turned into her usual annoyance and she just put her hand behind Tokie's head and smiled before pushing Tokie's head down the ground. "You... are such an idiot..."
------------------------------

"Ehhh? YOUR new shinyuu?" she said, tilting her head to the side. It was a little too sudden that she felt like she was just some product being tested by its buyer before being bought. "I'm not just some object you can claim, okay? Mou, onee-chan's such a meanie... a weird possessive meanie..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Wed 01 Dec 2010, 6:21 pm

"You realize of course, that you can only benefit from a B-ranked partner?" said Sophie.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 04 Dec 2010, 3:59 pm

"Ugh...." Tokie spit out the dirt that had gotten into her mouth before speaking to Reiko, "But I'm your idiot Reirei."

---

"Rank C," Eriko answered instantly, then gave Hiromi a curious look, "Why do you ask, Hiro-senpai?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Dec 2010, 4:03 pm

"Eh? A B-ranked partner...? Well, I'll be honoured, but I need to keep focus on my duty of protecting the princess as her loyal and beloved joker!" she said with a very serious and dedicated face, as if there was a fire burning in her eyes. She then giggled and eased up. "Why me, though?"
----------

"Yes, indeed you are my idiot. Still, I find you annoying... Geez, if only you could be more useful... What if we lost our first fight? What will you do, huh?" she asked Tokie, giving her a serious face. "I can't afford losing... and I can't afford not being the best..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 05 Dec 2010, 4:08 pm

"I dunno. I figured fate brought us together for a reason," said Sophie.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sun 05 Dec 2010, 8:48 pm

Hiro grinned. "Well, we're both Rank C," she said, feeling a little excitement bubble up inside of her. "And we're both in the need of a shinyuu. I don't need a fangirl and you probably need someone you're comfortable with. So, I think its in our best interests to partner up with each other."

She ended her reasoning with a determined nod, her grin morphing into a mock-serious look on her face.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 06 Dec 2010, 8:48 pm

Tokie turned over on the ground to look up Reiko, "Nobody can be the best, there will always be someone better." She pushed herself up, so that she was now sitting, "Look, if you're so worried about losing, then I'll just make sure we win. It's as simple as that. You don't have to over work yourself with training, taking some time to relax is essential too, you know."

--

"That's a splendid idea, Hiro-senpai," Eriko replied, clasping her hands together. Indeed, it seemed like the best solution to both thier problems. Plus, most of her sword fighting was learned from Hiro, so they could compliment eachothers styles perfectly, "Oh, but now we should go to the President's office and make it official, ne?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:00 pm

"Hehe, fate's a joke. I don't believe in fate..." she said, pointing her finger up. "I believe in coincidence. I mean, everything's a coincidence. Don't you think so, onee-chan?" she said, asking in her usually innocent tone of voice.
---------------

"Heh.." Reiko turned around and sighed. "Well, if you think that you can really win, so be it... Still, don't try changing my ways. I'll even train to the point that I can't train anymore just to get better, or something like that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:07 pm

"So I'm your onee-chan now?" said Sophie. "...cool! And I believe that coincidences happen for a reason! So yeah. Be my partner. Or you'll eventually have to fight me. And I can swing really hard,"
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 11 Dec 2010, 2:11 am

Hiro smiled at Eriko and offered her arm. "Then shall we go, ojousama?" she asked charmingly.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Thu 27 Jan 2011, 7:45 pm

"Yes, lets," Eriko replied, taking Hiro's arm to the envy of the boyish girl's many fans.

--

"Is that so~?" Tokie said as stood, dusting herself off, "Well then, I guess I'll have to tie you up in our room every once in awhile to make sure you're not overworking yourself, ne?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next