Random Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Creator 
Admins 

Dissidia: Anime

+3
The Wicked Xen
NazrinTsunMouse
White Mage Slave
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dissidia: Anime - Page 2 Empty Re: Dissidia: Anime

Post by ScorpionWins Mon 06 Dec 2010, 5:16 pm

Anderson, who had realized that this was not, in fact, Heaven, pushed his glasses back up his nose. "If we're not in heaven... then where the bloody hell are we?"

---

"I believe," Walter said, clearing his throat loudly, "That our best chance of figuring out where we are and getting home lies in working together."
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 06 Dec 2010, 9:42 pm

Whitebeard eyed her oddly, then said, "So this isn't hell or heaven, then?" He said, easing back. He sighed, "In that case..." He thought about how he'll need medical attention soon.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Mon 06 Dec 2010, 10:04 pm

"Of course we aren't in heaven, there is no heaven," said Lord Genome.

--

"Hey, save some food for the rest of us!" said Simon, to Luffy.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 06 Dec 2010, 10:31 pm

"I can't argue with you on that," Whitebeard said, "But her being a youkai, made me consider the possibility,"

---

Luffy finally stopped choking, and looked for more food, "I'm still hungry!" He completely ignored Simon, who had wanted him to share.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:21 pm

"What do you mean, there is no heaven? Surely you're mistaken, I've been to heaven and know for a fact that it exists," Satori said her third eye flicking back and forth between the two men, "As the keeper of former hell, I of all people should know of the existence of heaven and hell."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Award : Best Admin Ever.... Right?

https://randomroleplay.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:23 pm

"Hm? And yet you know not of this place, keeper of hell?" Whitebeard questioned, looking at her sternly. He was not trusting the people here at all...
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:52 pm

(Order)

Suddenly, the throne at the end of the great hall lit on fire- it was a bright blue flame, that cast blue shadows all throughout the hall. It reached very high, over ten feet into the air, yet it seemed to cast no heat. A great white leg emerged, followed by a great arm-like wing, and one more of each as a great white head emerged from the flames. It appeared vaguely canine in nature, but as more of its body emerged from the flames, it was apparent that the creature was draconian in nature. It stood on its two legs, and its two arms were more dragon-wings with hands on the end. White tufts of fur were all over its body, again giving the impression that it was more mammalian than a true dragon. It had long hair flowing behind its head, and its tail was very oddly shaped... like a living rocket booster. Its deep blue eyes gazed upon all of the people gathered before it as it stepped far enough away from the flames for them to disappear.

Spoiler:

---

(Chaos)

Suddenly, there was a flash of lightning that struck the ceiling of the hall. In a flash, a great black shape appeared- it appeared to be some manner of draconian creature. Instead of scales, it seemed to be wearing a smooth black armor. It had two legs that it stood on, two arms that extended past his actual hands in the form of 'gloves', two wings that seemed more decorative than functional, a more saurian head than draconian, and a tail that seemed like a giant seashell attached to it, or perhaps even a turbine, only it was obviously part of the creature. It glared down at the people within the hall with its great red eyes.... before it realized that it was upside down and fell off of the ceiling, landing with a great big crash.

Spoiler:
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Award : Most Successful Trap

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Tue 07 Dec 2010, 12:19 am

When the fire suddenly appeared, Tsuna couldn't help but shriek "Hiiiiieeee!" and when the creature appeared through the fire, Tsuna looked almost petrified with fear.

This isn't real... this must be a dream... Ten-foot-tall dragons don't just appear out of fire...

~

Byakuran's playful smile faltered at the others. They were very rowdy, not unlike his Funeral Wreaths. But somehow they annoyed him even more then his minions could... or those Vongola could...

When the lightning and the creature appeared, Byakuran actually looked serious and even awed at such a display of power. But he could help but laugh when the creature fell.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Tue 07 Dec 2010, 11:32 am

Simon looked over to where Lagann was sitting, wondering if he could make it in time to fight this thing if it turned out to have malicious intent.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Dec 2010, 3:56 pm

( .... Dudes, ease up on the posting.... You should have waited for me at least. Seriously, this made my head hurt... Well, it's already hurting so it hurt more.)

The flame went up really high and out of it emerged a large white dragon-like creature. She looked around her and some people seemed threatened by it. Because of this, she decided that she had to take defensive precautions. She extended her arm to the side and focused herself. "Guard Skill... Hand Sonic." As she said this, a sword-like blade emerged on her hand. She relaxed her arm and looked up at the threat, prepared in case it attacks.
----------------

Naoi saw the large bolt of lightning crash down towards the floor. Up on the ceiling, there was that large lizard-like creature that crashed down along with it after staring at them. Of course, as a natural reaction to defend himself, he pulled out his two guns and pointed them at the creature, just in case it starts to attack. He didn't want to be the first one to go down just because of some monster that crashed down from out of nowhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Tue 07 Dec 2010, 4:01 pm

Whitebeard looked at the creature unflinchingly, wondering what the purpose of this was. He stood tall at this point, revealing his massive size, more than double a normal man's height. He narrowed his eyes at the creature, and held tight to his spear.

---

Luffy looked on in awe, "Whoa~!" he said, looking at the awesome creature, and wondered how it stood on the ceiling... but then it fell. He laughed loudly and uncaringly, pointing at the creature.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Tue 07 Dec 2010, 6:19 pm

"Be this an angel?" Muttered Anderson, looking at the large creature. He drew two bayonets and crossed them, to be safe.

---

"Oh dear..." Walter said simply, already messing around with his wires, twisting his fingers behind his back.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Wed 08 Dec 2010, 5:23 pm

"That..." Satori turned her head toward the creature. Try as she might, she could not read the creatures mind. It was something completely perplexing to her. There was only one person whose mind she couldn't read, and that was her own sister, "That does not appear to be any youkai I know of..."

---

Koishi meanwhile had marveled at the creature that entered, then giggled when it fell, "Uuuu~ it looks so interesting. I wonder if Onee-chan would mind if I took it home as a pet."
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Thu 09 Dec 2010, 12:30 pm

"Is that some kind of weird Beastman?" said Simon.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Thu 09 Dec 2010, 10:46 pm

Erza was stunned at the size of the creature before her, as well as its great aura. "What kind of monster... is that...? It seems kind of like... a dragon..."

--

Natsu was astounded at the creature that appeared. "Is that..." It fell to the ground in a heap. The force of the impact knocked him backwards quite a bit, but he managed to stay standing. "...is that a... dragon...?"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Fri 10 Dec 2010, 3:58 pm

(Kasek, I think everyone's posted, so since Whitebeard is the way he is, I'm going to go ahead and do this)

Whitebeard stepped forward, and spoke loud and strong, "Who are you? Are you some manner of beast or are you a Devil's Fruit User? Explain yourself, now," The last part he forced out with haki.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sat 11 Dec 2010, 12:54 am

(Order)

The white dragon did not open its mouth, but words seemed to emanate from it regardless. "I am called Reshiram. You may think of me as a god of Order. I am not your Enemy- not your true one, at any rate, though you may think ill of me for calling you here. I have summoned you from your worlds, for I have deemed you worthy of fighting for my cause in this world. This world was created as a battleground for Order and Chaos- I, and my counterpart, Zekrom, have been at war for a long time, but our powers are equal. We have decided to let others battle for us, so that we can see how the aspects of Order and Chaos manifest in mortals as opposed to deities. As you may have guessed from that, Zekrom has also summoned others from your worlds, who represent the aspect of 'Chaos'. Your mission is simple- defeat Zekrom's followers, and you may go home. Fail, and you could very well end up losing your life for the cause."

--

(Chaos)

The black creature pushed itself up, and after stumbling for a moment, gained its balance and tried to look intimidating. "I am ZEKROM, GOD OF CHAOS! You may call me Zek, or Krom, or Mr. Flufflepants. I brought you here because... uh... oh right! I made a bet with Reshi that you guys could totally beat his guys in a fight! So, go forth and divide them by zero!"
White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by NazrinTsunMouse Sat 11 Dec 2010, 1:19 am

"And what if we refuse?" Satori spoke up, asking the question she knew for a fact was on all others minds. She herself didn't want to bother with this. She had pets at home that needed taken care of. She had a sister who, despite her general attitude, still needed her big sister. She had no time for the petty struggles of higher beings.

--

"Mr. Flufflepants!" Koishi suddenly yelled, appearing from above as she hung upside down from the ceiling, her hat defying every law of gravity. There was a large grin plastered on her face that would look like an odd frown for anyone standing upright, "After we... uhm.. divide by zero, can I take you home as my pet?"
NazrinTsunMouse
NazrinTsunMouse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Wicked Xen Sat 11 Dec 2010, 1:33 am

Tsuna started. "Wh-What? I have to fight? And lose my life if I die? Hiiiiee, not again!" He practically pulled his hair out in anguish. Why does this always happen to me?

~

Byakuran's eyes narrowed. He really has no intention of fighting for a bumbling creature, but even he had to admit that the creature was immensely powerful and he had no chance against it.

"What if we refuse, Zek-kun?" he asked.
The Wicked Xen
The Wicked Xen

Award : The Guide To All Things Yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sat 11 Dec 2010, 12:47 pm

Anderson considered his options. He COULD refuse... but that vampire from Hellsing was probably here... He uncrossed his bayonets and looked up at Reshiram.

"Easy enough. I hope that bloody vampire from Hellsing is here." Said Anderson.

---
Walter, certain that the mad dragon would not let them go home, simply nodded.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Dec 2010, 6:45 pm

Kanade nodded and recognized Reshiram's rules. "Understood. Fight and do not die. If we win, we can go home... I'll remember those rules." she said, making the blade on her arm disappear, knowing that the large threatening dragon wasn't an enemy after all. "Are there any other rules...?" She wondered why everyone was resisting if those were against the rules of the place she was in. She turned towards the others. "I'm sorry, but we have to follow the rules of this place..."
-----------------

"They're right." Naoi said as he looked up confidently at the dragon. "What would you do if we did refuse? I don't take orders from some giant lizard that just dropped down from the sky." He then laughed and stared at the dragon right in the eye. He wondered if it will be affected by his hypnotism. However, he didn't feel like doing that at that time, but he did have something else to say. "... And are you an idiot? Everyone knows that you can't divide by zero!"

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sat 11 Dec 2010, 7:38 pm

"What do we have to gain from serving you?" said Lord Genome.

--

"Um....what reason do we have to fight them?" said Simon. "Have they done something evil; or planning to kill alot of people, or something? "
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sat 11 Dec 2010, 7:51 pm

Whitebeard narrowed his eyes, "Prove to me I have a good reason to fight for you. My children back home need their father, and you hold me from them," He commanded it of the dragon.

---

Luffy smiled, "Ok, so I have to go kick someone's ass?" He laughed loudly, before shouting, "HELL NO! I have to get back to my Nakama! We have our own adventures to have!" He was smiling the entire time, and never sounded serious once.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastoise Sun 12 Dec 2010, 2:22 am

(Order)
Itachi lay down quietly on the hard floor whilst shuffling and moving continued on around him, his mind registering the sounds of movement and talking, but his body was incapable of moving or standing up. Feeling no danger, specifically since he hadn't been touched and could feel his body against the floor, in conjunction with the people there that weren't panicking or crying - Itachi let his normal bodily functions take place and as he did, his eyes slowly opened. The bright light which reflected from the sparkling walls blurred his vision and caused him to place his right hand in front of his eyes so he could wake up properly, though as he registered a thought, Itachi snapped up - His red eyes glanced around the room, taking in every distinguishing feature. The small group gathered, as well as the extremely large building around him - Though something wasn't right, the place in which he was just seemed to perfect. The perfectly symmetrical columns that held the roof up, as well as the flat marble walls. A quick thought raced through his head, and Itachi looked around the room for his brother, though he was unable to see him... "I won't ask where I am, as this particular point has less meaning than my next question, which would be - Why am I here?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

(Chaos)
Sasuke's eyes immediately snapped open at the noise around him, his body rocketing itself up to his feet as he stood and looked around the dark room. His Sharingan already activated, and even though the room was extremely dark, he still had an almost perfect perception of what was going on around him. He quickly looked around the room, ignoring the people and instead focusing on his surroundings. The weird patterns on the walls, as well as the cobwebs at the corners of the roof and the fact that no 2 things in this hall were the same - Sasuke wondered exactly where he was, and more importantly exactly why he was there. The last thing he could remember, was his plot to destroy the man whom he had called 'Brother', for the things he had done. As he finished that exact thought, his eyes looked around and registered more confused individuals, but none of them were his brother, which made Sasuke somewhat angry. He exhaled loudly, a short hiss escaping through his lips, he wanted answers and wanted them now. "Where am I? And why have you brought me here?"

Last edited by Blastoise on Sun 12 Dec 2010, 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blastoise
Blastoise
Pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Sun 12 Dec 2010, 3:09 am

(Order)

Reshiram did not seem intimidated by the least. "Following these rules are the only way for you to get home... after all, if neither I nor Zekrom are defeated, you shall remain here until you die. This world is timeless, as are your bodies- meaning that you will be here until you are killed, or you are victorious. When the war is over, you shall be returned to your homelands, and it shall be as if you never left. To put it simply... you have nothing to gain through inaction, and everything to lose. This may seem like a horrible system, but we have deemed it necessary."

He glanced at the newly awakened Itachi. "You may request a briefing of what you missed from the others. If there are no other questions, I will take my leave of your presence... do what you will. There are facilities to be found within this great Hall, run by neutral parties who will heal your wounds but will not directly aid you in a battle if need be. This world is vast, but not horribly so- you may explore it to your hearts' content, though be aware... the servants of Chaos shall also be roaming." With this, he was consumed with blue flames again... and disappeared as they did.

--
(Chaos)

Zekrom did not seem to mind the girl hanging from him. "Well, ya see, it works like this- either Reshi gets defeated, or you can't go home! He said something, like, you'll be stuck here forever and ever. If you need a reason to fight... they'll be trying to kill you too! Won't that be fun? But, if you don't want to fight, there's all sorts of stuff to do in this world! Or, wait, no, that was that other world... this one SUCKS. You might want to get out of here quickly. Oh yeah! You'll go home at the same moment you left! No one will ever know, it'll be between you and us!"

After that speech, he began with individual reactions. "Also, I am no one's 'pet'. I am a highly refined and intelligent individual!" It was at this point he burped, loudly. "My bad! Must be those garbage can lids I was munching on!"

White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by ScorpionWins Sun 12 Dec 2010, 9:53 am

"I'm going to go kill whoever opposes us, and get the hell out of here." Anderson said, walking off to find a door.

----
"I'll take my leave, now. The sooner we can get rid of our enemies, the better." Said Walter, walking away to find the exit.
ScorpionWins
ScorpionWins
Growing Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Sun 12 Dec 2010, 5:56 pm

Whitebeard grunted as the dragon vanished. "Guess there's no choice... of course he left out the information about where the enemy is," He walked away the same as Anderson, deciding that he would get this over with. His power should asure that.... he then coughed. He looked around for a way out, deciding that he would search for any medical staff for a quick check up.

---

Luffy thought about it for a moment, then asked, "Hey big guy! You got any meat? If you feed me, I'll go ahead and help you out!"
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GenericSpider Sun 12 Dec 2010, 6:47 pm

"If it means returning home, then I shall fight for you. For now," said Lord Genome. "But if you doublecross me, then you'll outlive your usefulness,"

--

"I've got my own nakama to return to. Let me go, or I'll take you down!" said Simon, pointing to Zekrom, dramatically.
GenericSpider
GenericSpider

Back to top Go down

Post by White Mage Slave Thu 16 Dec 2010, 3:42 pm

Erza was mostly silent. She didn't speak back to the dragon- she knew how powerful those things were. If this is what it took for her to return home to Fairy Tail, she would go through with it.

She heard the old giant cough, and it was not exactly a random one. "Reshiram said there were medical facilities, didn't he? We should locate them before we leave."

--

Natsu was terrified of the dragon. It was large, and black- the only description he had gotten of the dragon that defeated Gildarts. He had listened to it for a while, and he could tell that it was clearly insane enough to be a casual man-killer like Gildarts claimed. But, even so... "H-hey! You! Do you know what happened to all of the other dragons?! If you won't answer me that... I'll fight you too!"

White Mage Slave
White Mage Slave
Trap Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Simply David Thu 16 Dec 2010, 4:08 pm

Whitebeard looked at Erza, and realised he had shown weakness. However, he simply nodded and began to walk to try and find where the medical facilities were.
Simply David
Simply David
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next